PDA

View Full Version : Transmission likely hood and how to explain

winthony
12-06-2023, 08:53 PM
Hi bros,

Recently went to visit ML and things got spicy. ML gave bbbj and suddenly just ride on me raw. Didn’t have time to react and small head took over and finish the deed..

After 2 hours immediately went to dsc and take PEP. Am currently on 2nd week of PEP.

Can I ask

1) for hiv or STD, when symptoms will show up when I’m on pep?
2) now SO is asking for raw sex, will I be infectious if I am a carrier after exposure?
3) how to give good excuses to avoid sexual penetration till my Pep is completed?
4) for screening, how long after pep then accurate?

This is giving me a lot anxiety and thanks bros..

sammyboyfor
13-06-2023, 01:34 PM
Hi bros,

Recently went to visit ML and things got spicy. ML gave bbbj and suddenly just ride on me raw. Didn’t have time to react and small head took over and finish the deed..

After 2 hours immediately went to dsc and take PEP. Am currently on 2nd week of PEP.

Can I ask

1) for hiv or STD, when symptoms will show up when I’m on pep?
2) now SO is asking for raw sex, will I be infectious if I am a carrier after exposure?
3) how to give good excuses to avoid sexual penetration till my Pep is completed?
4) for screening, how long after pep then accurate?

This is giving me a lot anxiety and thanks bros..

1. PEP has no effect on other STDs only HIV. The incubation period depends on the STD.

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-does-it-take-for-std-to-show-up#how-soon-can-you-test

2. If PEP works as it should then it will prevent the spread of HIV but again no effect on other STDs.

3. Very hard to answer this. If I had to make up some story I'd say that my testicles hurt and it could be testicular cancer and I need to have it checked before having sex again. ;)

4. Ask your doctor.

winthony
15-06-2023, 01:36 AM
1. PEP has no effect on other STDs only HIV. The incubation period depends on the STD.

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-does-it-take-for-std-to-show-up#how-soon-can-you-test

2. If PEP works as it should then it will prevent the spread of HIV but again no effect on other STDs.

3. Very hard to answer this. If I had to make up some story I'd say that my testicles hurt and it could be testicular cancer and I need to have it checked before having sex again. ;)

4. Ask your doctor.

Just an update. First exposure is 1st June.

Today whole day feel penis and testicles sore. No pain to touch, no discharge, no pain in urination(?), not sure what is considered painful urinating. No visible spots or anything around genital region.. what could be the cause? Should I visit doctor?

Is multiple masturbation in a day a reason this could happen?

sammyboyfor
15-06-2023, 06:26 AM

Today whole day feel penis and testicles sore. No pain to touch, no discharge, no pain in urination(?), not sure what is considered painful urinating. No visible spots or anything around genital region.. what could be the cause? Should I visit doctor?

I think it's all in your head. However if the anxiety does not subside I suggest you see a doctor who will run the necessary tests to allay your fears. ;)

Bbtt332023
15-06-2023, 09:07 AM

Hahaha, what kind of sore. Sometimes it's just u paranoid.

Previously when I first started in this scene, don't have your exposure also I feel weird. Feel like the shaft of my dick got pimples or something, or feel feverish often. But when I inspect my dick and balls, got nothing. I use thermometer check temp, also normal.

Don't know about u, but yea, excessive masturbating can lead to soreness.

winthony
15-06-2023, 11:10 AM
I think it's all in your head. However if the anxiety does not subside I suggest you see a doctor who will run the necessary tests to allay your fears. ;)

Make sense too.. like now a single itch at genital area makes me panicky.. because of incubation period I was thinking the test might not be accurate. So now I’m stuck like in a limbo. Just gonna finish the entire PEP course and cross fingers for clean bill of health

winthony
15-06-2023, 11:11 AM
Hahaha, what kind of sore. Sometimes it's just u paranoid.

Previously when I first started in this scene, don't have your exposure also I feel weird. Feel like the shaft of my dick got pimples or something, or feel feverish often. But when I inspect my dick and balls, got nothing. I use thermometer check temp, also normal.

Don't know about u, but yea, excessive masturbating can lead to soreness.

Just like a dull sore? Not sharp pain etc. but can tell it’s Abit weird feeling.

Yeah I see no pimples or anything in that region. No fever no sore throat no flu.

Hopefully all goes well :)

mickeymouse2014
20-07-2023, 04:43 PM
Make sense too.. like now a single itch at genital area makes me panicky.. because of incubation period I was thinking the test might not be accurate. So now I’m stuck like in a limbo. Just gonna finish the entire PEP course and cross fingers for clean bill of health

hoping all goes well and to remember use your right head next time.

Lawrencegan
20-07-2023, 05:39 PM
Your worry will probably be hsv, the others are curable

To avoid sex very easy la just say covid or act sick. What’s so difficult

sammy1984
21-07-2023, 02:43 PM
Your worry will probably be hsv, the others are curable

To avoid sex very easy la just say covid or act sick. What’s so difficult

Difficult when you're consume by lust bro. TS said the chick just ride him, any guy can say no to that?

Lawrencegan
21-07-2023, 06:22 PM
Difficult when you're consume by lust bro. TS said the chick just ride him, any guy can say no to that?
Nah can’t say no. I don’t say no too. Just saying

Jagguy
25-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Nah can’t say no. I don’t say no too. Just saying

I wouldn't say no too if that's how she do it, hahaha

Jagguy
25-07-2023, 04:18 PM

Anyway is your penis cured already or what?

winthony
25-07-2023, 06:04 PM
Just an update.

Went to dsc. Almost 2 months since first exposure.

HIV gen 4 test kit shows negative. Pending the urine and blood work to be cleared.

Guess it’s all good for now

silenceReader
26-07-2023, 11:27 PM
Just an update.

HIV gen 4 test kit shows negative. Pending the urine and blood work to be cleared.

glad to hear. At least HIV is cleared. other STD shouldn't be too much of an issue since a handful of them is curable even if really tio

jpnlynx
27-07-2023, 03:57 PM
Just an update.

good. when hiv is negative, everything is ok.

ZanShen
27-07-2023, 04:05 PM
Don't think you will be so "lucky", bro. If afraid, next time, put a condom next to you and remind the girl to use it later, before the action starts.