PDA

View Full Version : red flag if FL lets you do it raw?

worried3
07-06-2023, 05:16 PM
i recently visited a jap FL. she seemed very new and fresh to the scene. the agent and listing said FJ is protected but during our session she asked if i wanted a condom. i asked if its ok not to wear and to my shock she said condom is optional. of course i still wore a condom but i was wondering... if an FL lets you hit it raw there's a high chance that she already has something hence she doesn't mind right? cannot be our chemistry so good that she would just let me hit it raw.

qwef123
08-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Chiong safely brotha. End of the day is an FL. Don’t risk it no matter how chio she is.

zorro539
08-06-2023, 10:43 PM
bro worried, did you ask whether it was an additional menu item for a fee?

qwerty1213
09-06-2023, 05:15 PM
Chemistry or not if she offer you to hit it raw, others were offered too.

StupidCharsiew
09-06-2023, 05:31 PM
If become regular I don't mind but if it's first time best to play safe

BerryAirlearn
10-06-2023, 02:57 AM
i recently visited a jap FL. she seemed very new and fresh to the scene. the agent and listing said FJ is protected but during our session she asked if i wanted a condom. i asked if its ok not to wear and to my shock she said condom is optional. of course i still wore a condom but i was wondering... if an FL lets you hit it raw there's a high chance that she already has something hence she doesn't mind right? cannot be our chemistry so good that she would just let me hit it raw.

i was offered several time on first occasion, big head resist small head, helmet on :D

temptation is real.

91nova
10-06-2023, 01:58 PM

It's all about the money they think of, that's why can raw...