PDA

View Full Version : Car show model - HEATHER

san68
13-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Shes one gem not to be missed!!! Currently workin as a car show model with a stunning height and looks to behold!!!

HEATHER
35-24-35
1.70cm

Damage: 170 2 shot 90min

Preview: San 68 Forum - PhotoPlog - Gallery (http://www.san68forum.com/photoplog/index.php?c=1)

Cheers

lordwild
13-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi Bro,

She provide the usual service like BBBJ and CIM?

hgfb05
14-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Looks good!

BUT, bro San, your girls always look very different from pictures in real life....

san68
14-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Looks good!

BUT, bro San, your girls always look very different from pictures in real life....

This one you will be disappointed......hmmmm......on comparision to some others......i think we are doing fine :D

Hi Bro,

She provide the usual service like BBBJ and CIM?

yes bro........the usual chemistry must apply....

await your kind support bros

levisex
14-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Looks good!

Maybe live pics will be good, if you think you are doing good?

CyberRod
14-09-2008, 04:24 PM
This one you will be disappointed......hmmmm......on comparision to some others......i think we are doing fine :D

Hi Bro,

Need to clarify... Will or will not be disappointed...? Is there a typo error on your part...? I must admit that I'm very tempted to book her if she's that good looking... But must be sure the goods is the same as the pic la... :D

loopjoop
14-09-2008, 04:33 PM
usual rules...studio pics -20%
live pics - 5%.

for a minimum....

else, wait for FRs from trusted bros.

dgsk
14-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Is she Thai?

beaconlaystar
14-09-2008, 06:46 PM
wll like to see more FRs first

loopjoop
14-09-2008, 06:50 PM
no choice sometimes must wait FR. vit M not enough. ahahaha.

chiong also must use head to think right?

san68
15-09-2008, 11:08 AM
no choice sometimes must wait FR. vit M not enough. ahahaha.

chiong also must use head to think right?

kekek........use the smaller head would be good......

Maybe live pics will be good, if you think you are doing good?

hmmm..............good idea........maybe the rest will join in soon

san68
15-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi Bro,

Need to clarify... Will or will not be disappointed...? Is there a typo error on your part...? I must admit that I'm very tempted to book her if she's that good looking... But must be sure the goods is the same as the pic la... :D

i really doubt that bro, await your kind support.....

san68
15-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Bro CyberRod... Fyi. I am disappointed after trying her. No offence to Bro San. Her look is ok but not her body although her boob is big with nice pink nipple. :rolleyes:

dont worry about it bro....it shd be us who should apologise....not you....we spoke to her and got her thru the drills on how to make our bros happy and rest assured shes workin on it.....:o

marlborotan
15-09-2008, 03:19 PM
looking at the pics seem so yummy yummy. Will she still be around in Oct? This month very busy lei:(

san68
15-09-2008, 04:03 PM
looking at the pics seem so yummy yummy. Will she still be around in Oct? This month very busy lei:(

lol........hurry hurry la......find some time bro :p

Wals
15-09-2008, 04:27 PM
zzzzzzzzzz

coolstyler
15-09-2008, 04:42 PM
I think the FRs have stopped me from going to patronise Heather.
I thought she will be some beauty, but FRs proved me wrong. Thanks bros for sharing! and helping me decide with my hard earned cash

Wals
15-09-2008, 05:26 PM
zzzzzzzzzz

goldenmile
15-09-2008, 05:51 PM
:eek:...... I regret spending my hard earned cash on Heather & not trying Carman instead as I actually saw her in the lift and she looks pretty nice, both younger looking and fairer than Heather

No need to regret, Carmen might be here again. She is a real penthouse model, got her penthouse Jul 08 issue with photo shots done in Bali. Confirm, no stetch marks, nice rack, ass, and horny too:D awaiting her rtn.

Btw, thanks on yr FR on the "Car show model", almost. Hmm :rolleyes:

nottimonkey
15-09-2008, 05:57 PM
:eek:

No need to regret, Carmen might be here again. She is a real penthouse model, got her penthouse Jul 08 issue with photo shots done in Bali. Confirm, no stetch marks, nice rack, ass, and horny too:D awaiting her rtn.

Btw, thanks on yr FR on the "Car show model", almost. Hmm :rolleyes:

any photos on Carman???
I am glad the spirit of sharing is still here. Have to admit, my interest for Heather soar after viewing pictures. But the truth fact, stated by Wals, woodychew put me otherwise.
Hunt elsewere

goldenmile
15-09-2008, 06:19 PM
any photos on Carman???
I am glad the spirit of sharing is still here. Have to admit, my interest for Heather soar after viewing pictures. But the truth fact, stated by Wals, woodychew put me otherwise.
Hunt elsewere

few of the pics already posted by okt. shots are taken in dark settings, very minimal photoshop(i think). she pointed out that birthmark was not touched up. understand quite gd money for the photo shoot...never ask in detail just make small talk-TCCS.

Wals
15-09-2008, 06:36 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

Link
15-09-2008, 09:16 PM
I rarely write FR these days. But for those bros who may be turned on by the prospect of doing a "car show model" here are my four cents worth.

All through my session I was quizzing Heather what car shows she had done. She didn't seem to know what I was talking about & I was getting no response at all from her to those questions (she can speak reasonably good english by the way, so knew what i was going on about). So I prompted her like this: "have you done the Bangkok Car Show? Have you done the Motor Expo? Which years did you do? Which car company you represent at the shows?, etc." In the end I smelled a rat & just said to her, "you haven't modelled at any car shows ever, have you?" to which she just smiled sheepishly and said "no".

Make of this what you will. I don't know if she's even a model in Thailand. She's got the height sure and a big rack (dark nipples not pink as some other bro had stated) with the curves to match. But her body's very dark skinned (those considerably "lightened & airbrushed" Photoshop pictures never fail to amaze & con our sensibilities). Not at all like the almost Thai Chinese SYT you see in the photo. Also rather mature in my opinion. She has a mass of stretch marks all across her ass, waist and thighs.

She doesn't allow kissing of any kind. But she's quite horny if you get her going. Service was non-existent with no bath or body massage, just a shower. On the whole a fairly routine session with a pleasant (& mature-looking) WL. Northing to rave about and since she's not any special "car show model" Personally I do not think the premium $170 tag is warranted. This burst my whole bubble a bit as I thought this was going to be a notably special and "novelty" bonk (imagine doing one of those chio car show babes! Wah!) So generally I feel the package was a bit misrepresented here by bro San (no offence). Maybe some of his Penthouse & Cute Magazine girls will be closer in reality to their marketing here in SBF. I regret spending my hard earned cash on Heather & not trying Carman instead as I actually saw her in the lift and she looks pretty nice, both younger looking and fairer than Heather. You will note that no age is given for Heather in her stats. I'd rate her as maybe late 20's personally.

I have to say I am mildly dissapointed in Thai WL marketed in SBF about 80-85% of the time as they are nearly always older looking (and of course darker skinned) than their marketing photos. I suggest OKTs make a practice of posting at least one live pig per gal in future so you can see the extent of the touch ups being made!! Maybe Bros should insist on this or "vote with their feet".

Bro, fair enough your FR and thanks on behalf of the bros here.

But one point... most of the Thai FLs from all stables (not just this OKT) will almost always appear tanner than the studio photos - this is nothing new :cool:

hgfb05
15-09-2008, 11:59 PM
So disappointing!! I was so hoping i was wrong.

orionix
16-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Interestingly, after making my 2 postings today about Heather and other issues, one bro upped me +2 points (with the comment "Thanks for your honest FR"), whilst another person zapped me and left me this remark "Keep your comments to yourself". Hmm, rather unfriendly.

Now I find it hard to imagine that another forum member would pass such a caustic comment on a forum which is, after all, about the sharing of honest opinions AFTER I have left them information for their benefit. For instance that a "car show model" is not, er, actually a car show model at all. Or that "Koreans" are not actually, er, Koreans.

I hope at least some bros appreciate honest information being posted here in the forum. Otherwise it's best to return to being a silent lurker since there can be no benefit in sticking one's neck out to help others in their decision-making. Expressions of support are welcome.

If an OKT posted that unfriendly comment, well I say to that person, no one is looking to break anyone's rice bowl here, however be fair and honest in your marketing tactics, that's all we ask. Don't try to bluff people. We are not all stupid.

thanks for the honest fr, almost wanted to book against my better jugdement, but decided to wait due to the "premium" price tag. booked once under bro san last year but girl didnt meet my expectation. i think bro san, you very suay, most of your girls look different from pic and service so-so amid high price tag.

san68
16-09-2008, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=Wals;3064556]I rarely write FR these days. But for those bros who may be turned on by the prospect of doing a "car show model" here are my four cents worth.

All through my session I was quizzing Heather what car shows she had done. She didn't seem to know what I was talking about & I was getting no response at all from her to those questions (she can speak reasonably good english by the way, so knew what i was going on about). So I prompted her like this: "have you done the Bangkok Car Show? Have you done the Motor Expo? Which years did you do? Which car company you represent at the shows?, etc." In the end I smelled a rat & just said to her, "you haven't modelled at any car shows ever, have you?" to which she just smiled sheepishly and said "no".

Make of this what you will. I don't know if she's even a model in Thailand. She's got the height sure and a big rack (dark nipples not pink as some other bro had stated) with the curves to match. But her body's very dark skinned (those considerably "lightened & airbrushed" Photoshop pictures never fail to amaze & con our sensibilities). Not at all like the almost Thai Chinese SYT you see in the photo. Also rather mature in my opinion. She has a mass of stretch marks all across her ass, waist and thighs.

She doesn't allow kissing of any kind. But she's quite horny if you get her going. Service was non-existent with no bath or body massage, just a shower. On the whole a fairly routine session with a pleasant (& mature-looking) WL. Northing to rave about and since she's not any special "car show model" Personally I do not think the premium $170 tag is warranted. This burst my whole bubble a bit as I thought this was going to be a notably special and "novelty" bonk (imagine doing one of those chio car show babes! Wah!) So generally I feel the package was a bit misrepresented here by bro San (no offence). Maybe some of his Penthouse & Cute Magazine girls will be closer in reality to their marketing here in SBF. I regret spending my hard earned cash on Heather & not trying Carman instead as I actually saw her in the lift and she looks pretty nice, both younger looking and fairer than Heather. You will note that no age is given for Heather in her stats. I'd rate her as maybe late 20's personally.

QUOTE]

To each his own and we have clarified time and time again with her source/agent that she is indeed a carshow model, thats y we marketed her as a car show model and not otherwise and also agreed to pay her the model market rates.........she apparently had done some modelling for a Honda Car show 2 years back (we doubted that at first but since we saw, agreed, we stick to our guns), you are saying she is a matured looking WL, i seriously doubt so bro (no offense) to each his own,i dont tink shes a matured looking WL but rather a fountain of youth, i am happy to see the spirit of sharing here...........

As for Carman? i am not sure who you saw in the lift but shes not even here!!!! shes in bangkok...........and even if you say that it was guess (the cute model) currently now here on her stint......she has the same skin tone as Heather....not the fair type as you stated......maybe you really got a mistaken identity bro..btw carman is also tanned...(no offense).....

For the service rendered to you.......if it was bad there is no denying that but shes really working hard to improve and our constant nagging to her on this issue has been raised time n time again........

As for the live pics, we are seriously considering that so that bros can get a better view to what they are paying for.......

lest to the zapping part......in no way would we zap you even if the FR or negative comment posted........the usual practise is to PM boss.......if i wanted to zap you..........i rather use the time to up somebody else........check IP address..... usual practise

but bro we do apologise if the whole experience went bad and we have sent you a PM.........and look forward to seeing your reply........:o

Wals
16-09-2008, 05:15 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sniper_shot
16-09-2008, 05:28 PM
WOW so many bad Frs for heather.... so sad
at first still like wan to book her.... haiz

hgfb05
16-09-2008, 07:15 PM
as usual, kenna zap for agreeing with Bro Wals...

san68
17-09-2008, 09:56 AM
as usual, kenna zap for agreeing with Bro Wals...

as usual, upz you bro

await your kind support

san68
17-09-2008, 01:48 PM
await your support bros, check the new forum for supporters rates

san68
17-09-2008, 07:59 PM

san68
18-09-2008, 09:35 AM

san68
18-09-2008, 12:47 PM

san68
19-09-2008, 09:49 AM

san68
19-09-2008, 02:02 PM

san68
19-09-2008, 07:55 PM

san68
20-09-2008, 10:08 AM

san68
20-09-2008, 12:25 PM

san68
21-09-2008, 10:44 AM

san68
21-09-2008, 03:28 PM

coolstyler
22-09-2008, 02:44 AM
I haven't read a single good FR on this girl.

till now, no live pictures as seriously considered by SAN. :confused:

san68
22-09-2008, 09:39 AM
I haven't read a single good FR on this girl.

till now, no live pictures as seriously considered by SAN. :confused:

join the new forum we have set up.......and you will find what you are looking for bro

await your kind support