PDA

View Full Version : wat does paint job means?

hole_me
12-09-2008, 04:40 PM
hi may i know what does paint job means??

regards
edmund

KangTuo
12-09-2008, 11:53 PM

regards
edmund

go ask the painter.

edmund didi.... than you know what is blow job?

khoon1
12-09-2008, 11:56 PM
go ask the painter.

edmund didi.... than you know what is blow job?

Do you know what is AR :p ....he under study From you .:p

Amour
12-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Painting is an art, it takes years to cultivate the strength to used in painting. Sometimes you need to paint it fast, sometimes slow, sometimes hard, sometimes lightly. It depends on the areas you paint too!

Don't worry Edmund, spend more time in SBF and you will slowly master the art.

Cheerz ;)

MMM88
13-09-2008, 12:01 AM

regards
edmund

u have to get a painter to do a "paint job"........lol
it got someting to do with tongue......*wink*

LollyPot
13-09-2008, 12:03 AM

regards
edmund

from wat i know it is using the tongue with ample saliva like doing painting. It is mostly used term as a guy to do painting job on the gal, like painting her pussy etc. Hope my humble 2cent expressed it's meaning.:)

EtherC
13-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Circling, flicking, lapping, drawing. All with the tongue on the correct erogenous zones. Nipples, behind the ear, wrists, inner thighs, neck, up and down the spine, back of knee and of course the clit.

Bangster
13-09-2008, 01:25 AM
aka "CUNNINLINGUS" in Ingrish.

In Hokkien, they call it "Lah Cee Bai" or "Lah Hum".

In Cantonese, I heard people call it "sek see hum" (eat cockles)

fenwick
13-09-2008, 02:32 AM

In Cantonese some also call it " LAI HAI " !:D

sibaysong4u
13-09-2008, 01:01 PM
ICI / Nippon Paint .

stephan
13-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Painting is an art, it takes years to cultivate the strength to used in painting. Sometimes you need to paint it fast, sometimes slow, sometimes hard, sometimes lightly. It depends on the areas you paint too!

Cheerz ;)

very sexperience talk! :p

blur boy
13-09-2008, 01:23 PM

In Cantonese, I heard people call it "sek see hum"(eat cockles)

and in thai, it is is called "liah chim" :p

Amour
13-09-2008, 03:44 PM
very sexperience talk! :p

Haha thanks bro, but I'm still far from mastering the art. Learning is a lifelong process.

Never say stop to learning :D

Suck_My_Dick
13-09-2008, 04:05 PM
LCB! LCB! LCB! LCB! I love LCB!

baimi
13-09-2008, 04:16 PM
LCB! LCB! LCB! LCB! I love LCB!

Hmm.. i am a lousy painter, maybe the brush is no good but should
be the paint, i have read up with some very good artists here and i
need some practises and i will be as good as Picasso and van Gogh.

Amour
13-09-2008, 04:21 PM

Practice makes perfect bro. Not to worry ;)

hole_me
13-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Thanks all

Calber
13-09-2008, 07:14 PM
To me, painting job can be painting the clitorus or ass riming using tongue.

Suck_My_Dick
13-09-2008, 08:07 PM

Read up on the anatomy, and know which portions are the ones which gives the best sensation.. Then try it out with ur partner and ask for feedback.. As time goes by, u will improve...

Oh and remember, foreplay starts in the brain.. No matter how good u might be, if the girl is not in the mood, still won't be enjoyable for her..:D:D

wodemama
13-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Ahah, this was the question i asked when i first started out. Painting means sucking/licking the woman clit/pussy.

ah rat
14-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Ahah, this was the question i asked when i first started out. Painting means sucking/licking the woman clit/pussy.

U forget to add kah chng :D

cornice
14-09-2008, 11:12 AM
It mean, using your tongue to paint you from top to bottom and every part.

SammyHulk
14-09-2008, 01:26 PM

Cheerz ;)

and not forgeting to practise practise practise.:p

AngelEye
14-09-2008, 04:55 PM
U forget to add kah chng :D

i love a good.. PJ

Starlite
14-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Circling, flicking, lapping, drawing. All with the tongue on the correct erogenous zones. Nipples, behind the ear, wrists, inner thighs, neck, up and down the spine, back of knee and of course the clit.

Bro EtherC, very technical, sounds like you are the Master of painting.:)

khoon1
14-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Painting means sucking/licking the woman clit/pussy.

paint until splash water on face ,it will luckly for 3 years ! inside 3 years sure kanna TOTO .:p:p

Maccord
15-09-2008, 03:22 AM

bro Bangster, this is a damn good explanation. Got my laughing almost falling off my chair. hahah :D

ah rat
15-09-2008, 07:20 AM
i love a good.. PJ

Sis,U here.Long time no hear from u.
U to love to be paint in that area :D

wodemama
15-09-2008, 06:49 PM
paint until splash water on face ,it will luckly for 3 years ! inside 3 years sure kanna TOTO .:p:p

hahahah, splash liao better dun wash face b4 buying toto. Other wise luck all gone =P .所谓以水为财!

geckoSG
16-09-2008, 04:44 PM
PJ means U take a paint brush, dip it into any PAINT (ICI, etc) then start to
PAINT... U are one lazy bugger to search the forum. :mad:

AngelEye
20-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Sis,U here.Long time no hear from u.
U to love to be paint in that area :D
hello... ya been quite some time... how have u been?

never tried never knew, after i got it once, its like caffein! addicting!

ml1138
20-09-2008, 04:33 PM
hello... ya been quite some time... how have u been?

never tried never knew, after i got it once, its like caffein! addicting!

btw do need any painter for your job; there will be many volunters.......heeheehee!!!

AngelEye
20-09-2008, 04:41 PM
btw do need any painter for your job; there will be many volunters.......heeheehee!!!

yes yes.. please send in resume.keke:p

ml1138
21-09-2008, 06:21 AM

should be no problem, do you want body paint with tongues or brushes......Haahaa;)

ah rat
21-09-2008, 07:09 AM

From the days,I know her, I still waiting for my Queue :D

Bangster
21-09-2008, 01:26 PM
that said, I think the coat of 'paint' must be very thick by now.

ml1138
22-09-2008, 10:21 AM

so thick until thinner cannot clean it away.....;)

AngelEye
24-09-2008, 12:09 AM
should be no problem, do you want body paint with tongues or brushes......Haahaa;)

tongues la! brush is too abrasive.;)

AngelEye
24-09-2008, 12:11 AM
From the days,I know her, I still waiting for my Queue :D
i called your Q no. but u were nowhere to be found...

ah rat
24-09-2008, 06:58 AM

so thick until thinner cannot clean it away.....
If I rub.it can make medicine like jing kong.U all want to try it :D
i called your Q no. but u were nowhere to be found...

Ok.If I take my queue no. How long does I have to wait :p

AngelEye
24-09-2008, 11:14 PM
If I rub.it can make medicine like jing kong.U all want to try it :D

Ok.If I take my queue no. How long does I have to wait :p

now no Q....

KopiGuni
25-09-2008, 12:15 AM

painting is like using the brush to apply paint in normal context...but for paint job is some kind of job using tongue to paint the saliva onto your designated area, haha can varies from painting the dick to ass and pussy, let your imaginations go wild.

Bangster
25-09-2008, 01:49 AM
now no Q....

Sis,

Where is your 'clinic'? I want to visit leh.
Need some therapy done...for my tongue that is.
Recently been salivating alot.
Any remedy?

rockie70
25-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Haha thanks bro, but I'm still far from mastering the art. Learning is a lifelong process.

Never say stop to learning :D

Hope tis help :)

This is a fantastic method of stimulating the clitoris, but the execution can be somewhat tricky. The best position for this is with her lying on her back, and you lying beside her.

Start with the gentle massaging method we just discussed, and continue until she’s very, very wet. At that point, you’ll want to slide a finger or two inside of her. Take your time. You don’t want to inflict pain, as that would kill the mood.

When she’s ready for more, place your thumb on her clitoris and start to massage it. The combination of clitoral and vaginal stimulation will double her pleasure, not to mention lead to a very unique orgasm.

Oral sex can be earth shattering, but manual stimulation can be just as satisfying when done correctly. The next time you’re in bed, slide behind your woman and pull her up onto her knees. Draw her back against your chest and tease her body until she’s writhing in your arms.

If you want to add a little variety, try side-to-side or diagonal strokes. This is precisely how many woman stimulate themselves and their bodies will respond automatically.

Clit tip: The first strokes should be individual. In other words, you’ll want to momentarily break physical contact between each one. As she nears orgasm, you’ll want to alter your technique and begin sliding your tongue back to the starting point without breaking contact. This will ensure maximum clitoral stimulation.

rockie70
25-09-2008, 08:00 PM

This is a fantastic method of stimulating the clitoris, but the execution can be somewhat tricky. The best position for this is with her lying on her back, and you lying beside her.

Start with the gentle massaging method we just discussed, and continue until she’s very, very wet. At that point, you’ll want to slide a finger or two inside of her. Take your time. You don’t want to inflict pain, as that would kill the mood.

When she’s ready for more, place your thumb on her clitoris and start to massage it. The combination of clitoral and vaginal stimulation will double her pleasure, not to mention lead to a very unique orgasm.

Oral sex can be earth shattering, but manual stimulation can be just as satisfying when done correctly. The next time you’re in bed, slide behind your woman and pull her up onto her knees. Draw her back against your chest and tease her body until she’s writhing in your arms.

If you want to add a little variety, try side-to-side or diagonal strokes. This is precisely how many woman stimulate themselves and their bodies will respond automatically.

Clit tip: The first strokes should be individual. In other words, you’ll want to momentarily break physical contact between each one. As she nears orgasm, you’ll want to alter your technique and begin sliding your tongue back to the starting point without breaking contact. This will ensure maximum clitoral stimulation.

KopiGuni
26-09-2008, 12:29 AM
..Clit tip: The first strokes should be individual. In other words, you’ll want to momentarily break physical contact between each one. As she nears orgasm, you’ll want to alter your technique and begin sliding your tongue back to the starting point without breaking contact. This will ensure maximum clitoral stimulation.

Bro rockie70, maybe some pictures illustration on the method would help even better. Anyway thanks for the technique.

AngelEye
26-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Sis,

Where is your 'clinic'? I want to visit leh.
Need some therapy done...for my tongue that is.
Recently been salivating alot.
Any remedy?

u never take Q no. hehe
salivating alot huh... then u need to reduce the hours of painting. too much cause over stimulation of the salivary glands!!:D

ah rat
26-09-2008, 07:40 AM
u never take Q no. hehe

U say bro Bangster no take Q no. and now I no more Q no. Why ???? :mad: :D

ANDYSIAO14
26-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Thread starter- since you should know what is paint job by now (4pgs for a simple quest)
- pls write FR and share contacts with us here...:p :p

rockie70
26-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Bro rockie70, maybe some pictures illustration on the method would help even better. Anyway thanks for the technique.

Haha, I can't paint and take pic at the same time :rolleyes:

Will give a little more input later...

ml1138
26-09-2008, 04:11 PM
tongues la! brush is too abrasive.;)

My tongue also quite abrasive and I thought you like it to make you high..:rolleyes:

u never take Q no. hehe
salivating alot huh... then u need to reduce the hours of painting. too much cause over stimulation of the salivary glands!!:D

maybe that is not saliva, it might be your cum heehee!!!:p

rockie70
27-09-2008, 12:05 AM

Hi Bro, more to share...

Clit tip: If your fingers aren’t long enough to simulate intercourse while keeping your thumb on her clitoris, don’t worry about it. The main stimulation here should be clitoral, and it’s perfectly fine if your other fingers don’t move very much; some women actually prefer this.

From this position, you can use your fingers to gently massage her clitoris. There’s no need to retract the hood, just work your magic in slow, sexy circles. Try not to apply too much pressure to the clit -- no squishing, unless she asks for it of course.

Hope it help :)

hole_me
27-09-2008, 01:39 AM
wa... thanks all BRO really really educational.. i think all the nerd about sex should come sbf to see see look look.. super educational.. :)

AngelEye
28-09-2008, 11:34 AM
U say bro Bangster no take Q no. and now I no more Q no. Why ???? :mad: :D

don't angry, i give u piority Q.

AngelEye
28-09-2008, 11:36 AM
My tongue also quite abrasive and I thought you like it to make you high..:rolleyes:

maybe that is not saliva, it might be your cum heehee!!!:p

abrasive is no good.... how u know i'm that wet..???

killercat
28-09-2008, 01:35 PM
I learn something new all the time when i visit this forum

ah rat
28-09-2008, 04:12 PM
don't angry, i give u piority Q.

What type of priority Q u give to me.Can tell more :p

AngelEye
28-09-2008, 04:17 PM
What type of priority Q u give to me.Can tell more :p

shsss... pm me la.

ml1138
29-09-2008, 10:51 AM
shsss... pm me la.

Wah! I jealous leh, waiting for your PM,,,heehee!

hornyman6969
29-09-2008, 11:17 AM

Cheerz ;)

Thumb up for your reply.

denden7070
29-09-2008, 11:59 AM

regards
edmund

paint job mean painter paint,
painter need paint to paint,
when feel pain then stop paint

hope my explanation can let the TS get a clearer picture of paint:D:D

KopiGuni
29-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Hi Bro, more to share...

Clit tip: If your fingers aren’t long enough to simulate intercourse while keeping your thumb on her clitoris, don’t worry about it. The main stimulation here should be clitoral, and it’s perfectly fine if your other fingers don’t move very much; some women actually prefer this.

Bro rockie70 thanks for the further illustration, but I was just thinking your terms on 'the fingers are long enough to simulate intercourse' makes me wonder who have the finger longer then then normal size didi, assuming normal size is 5"?

rockie70
30-09-2008, 02:40 AM
Bro rockie70 thanks for the further illustration, but I was just thinking your terms on 'the fingers are long enough to simulate intercourse' makes me wonder who have the finger longer then then normal size didi, assuming normal size is 5"?

Bro KopiGuni,

All our finger come with diff size, taller ppl tend to ve longer finger... one of my GF'ex was a shorties, with my finger i can give her the Big O:D But you are right as most of my GF want my didi then my finger after sometime of fingering.;)

KopiGuni
01-10-2008, 09:56 PM
... one of my GF'ex was a shorties, with my finger i can give her the Big O:D But you are right as most of my GF want my didi then my finger after sometime of fingering.;)

bro rockie70, when you say your GF was a shorties, do you meant to say her g-spot was nearer to reach with you finger, hence you can give her the big O with your finger.

chew78s
01-10-2008, 10:30 PM
wa... thanks all BRO really really educational.. i think all the nerd about sex should come sbf to see see look look.. super educational.. :)

Bro, theory u understand what is should be liao. But talking is easy as abc lar. By using tongue as a brushes and saliva as inks .To paint the other party body look simple. U need try practical lor. See see look look no use lar.. Problem is the saliva u paint on her body on ur tongue dry very fast and it seem not enough .I think before u doing that u need drink alots of water. Not like those FL.They doing it every day and night. All good on that. Their saliva can paint ur whole body.:D U first time maybe can only paint their nipple. If their breast too big, i think u cover half u will run out of ink and tired liao...:D

rockie70
02-10-2008, 12:40 AM
bro rockie70, when you say your GF was a shorties, do you meant to say her g-spot was nearer to reach with you finger, hence you can give her the big O with your finger.

Hi Bro KopiGuni,

I guss so :confused: She was the only gal that i can give Big O by finger. Maybe some bro would like to share some input :o