PDA

View Full Version : Pretty PRC gal doing FL

injuredman
12-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Hi Brothers,

I have this PRC friend who had just arrived in our shores a few days ago. However, business has been bad in her workplace and she would like to look for FL services. She is quite a looker and is friendly. For personal reasons, she wants to keep the services discreet so brothers who are interested. Please pm me for more details. Just trying to help her so please kindly do not ill-treat her. Thank you!

Angel.Janus
12-09-2008, 03:33 PM
bro, u need to post more info lah...

her looks, age, asking price... willing to do what? total virgin FL??

iloveyj80
12-09-2008, 03:41 PM
bro, pls pm me her contact. I m interested. Txs

maxbabe
12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Bro! PM you liao. :D

injuredman
12-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi,

Here are some more information for references:

Looks: 7/10 (Based on my opinion - so its subjective)
Height: Around 1.65m
Weight: Around 40+ kg
Boobs: A cup (Not for Boobs lovers but soft and smooth)
Skin: Tanned but smooth with a tattoo on her shoulder

Currently I'm not sure of the services she is willing to do but definitely not raw or Anal. This is not her first time in Singapore so I guess she has some experiences already. I will need to ask her again when I see her tonight. I have some pictures of her available so please kindly let me have your email addresses.

Please kindly keep it discreet so that she will not get into trouble. I just want to help her not harm her. Thank you!

maxbabe
12-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Bro!! She quite chio leh. Please let us know her services and price. :p

injuredman
12-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Sorry Brothers,

She just told me that she feels unsafe about the arrangements so would not be doing it. So sorry for the trouble.

injuredman
12-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi Brothers,

May I know how I can remove the thread? So sorry for the inconveniences caused. Will create a new thread if she feels that she wants to do it in the future. I have to respect her wishes. Hope brothers understand her situation. Thank you for the interests and sorry that I can't give out her contacts.

injuredman
13-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Hi Brothers,

Good news! She has decided to venture into the FL services but asked me not to post her photos for discreetness. Here are some details of her services and charges:

Looks: 7/10 (Based on my opinion - so its subjective)
Height: Around 1.65m
Weight: Around 40+ kg
Boobs: A cup (Not for Boobs lovers but soft and good to knead)
Skin: Tanned but smooth with a tattoo on her shoulder
Services: Anything except for Anal and Raw
Massage: Available but not her expertise
Charges: 80/60/1 or 120/90/2 (This is what she requested)
Working hours: 11am to 11pm

Please kindly pm me for more details. Please kindly keep it discreet but do post FR if you find her services good. She is a gem not to be missed and will only be here for 1 month. Only members with at least 1 FR will be entertained. Thank you brothers for your help!

injuredman
14-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Hi Brothers,

She is starting work as a FL today. So any brothers who are interested. Please pm me. I'm sure she won't disappoint brothers in SBF. Thank you for all the support!

POSEIDON
14-09-2008, 07:42 PM
hi, wait for you pm for contact.

ParaParaSakura
14-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Hi Brothers,

I have this PRC friend who had just arrived in our shores a few days ago. However, business has been bad in her workplace and she would like to look for FL services. She is quite a looker and is friendly. For personal reasons, she wants to keep the services discreet so brothers who are interested. Please pm me for more details. Just trying to help her so please kindly do not ill-treat her. Thank you!

wow ,which level of beautiful she's in? any photo take a view?

injuredman
14-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Hi Brothers,

Since there were lots of requests for photos. I've went to visit her and took some photos for the references of the SBF brothers.

Here are her photos:

ImageShack - Hosting :: imag0057ox0.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag0057ox0.jpg)

ImageShack - Hosting :: imag0062ms0.jpg (http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag0062ms0.jpg)

I've also had the chances to check with her more details about the do's and don't's so here is an updated list of services:

Do's: COB, BBBJ, Catbath, Fingering

Don't's: Anal, Raw, CIM, COF

In addition, she will only serve Chinese Brothers as she don't speak english. Sorry brothers, not to be offensive.

Hope that brothers will start to book her. I'll be making the arrangements in behalf for her as she is not with FL and since it was I who introduced her into this line of work. If there are any problems, please kindly forgive us as this is the first time we are doing this. I'm not her okt but just a friend assisting her. Thank you brothers for the support and understanding. :D

injuredman
14-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi Brothers,

Some of you have already made bookings through me. Hope that you'll enjoy yourself and help her at the same time.

11am - 1230pm - Taken

3pm - 5pm - Taken

Enjoy the session!:D

injuredman
15-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Hi Brothers,

A quick update. Some of you have already made bookings through me. Hope that you'll enjoy yourself and help her at the same time.

11am - 1230pm - Taken

1245pm - 215pm - Tentatively Taken

3pm - 5pm - Taken

Enjoy the session!

injuredman
15-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Hi Brothers,

Another update. Some of you have already made bookings through me. Hope that you'll enjoy yourself and help her at the same time.

11am - 1230pm - Taken

1245pm - 215pm - Taken

3pm - 5pm - Taken

Enjoy the session!

khoon1
15-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Thanks For TS start the pretty woman post . I can See More and more nice pretty comes to SBF .

They Must Be Proud of their job ! Yes !:p

injuredman
15-09-2008, 12:50 AM
No worries Brother. I'm only helping her out and sharing to the brothers over here. Treat her nicely and she'll reciprocate nicely too. :D

injuredman
15-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks to the brothers who have made their bookings. Hope that you'll enjoy yourselves and help her to write a FR on your comments. I'll let her know if there are anything to be improved so that her service level can be raised. She's going off in 8 Oct so please book early! A real gem not to be missed!!

juzplay
15-09-2008, 01:00 PM
She operates in Kovan or GL?

Booking through u or?

injuredman
15-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Hi Brother,

She operates in Chinatown area. Booking is through me as she is not familiar with how things work and also don't speak english. If you are interested, kindly let me know.

remyken
15-09-2008, 01:47 PM
thanx for the intro, will be back wif fr after i try her :)

tambi8
15-09-2008, 01:53 PM
just had a session with this new PRC FL.No need to describe the look as TS had already posted her pix in this thread. According to her, she was a teacher back home and she just arrived town last week. Today is her first day in this new line, never done this before. TS has already provided her stats,which is accurate. She has nice facial features, no body fat or any tummy, tight pussy and a small tatoo on her shoulder. She moans and groan during FJ< quite load too> She can give bro good BJ/BBBJ depends on your likeing.She gargles after BJ. She can takes any position but no COF,CIM, raw or anal as per TS , she loves and enjoys sex. Chatty and not clock watcher. Oh... she got a birthmark near hear navel
For the price she charges,it is worth to try.RTF....yes

injuredman
15-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi Brother Tambi8,

Thanks for the positive remarks. I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself and also for the advice given to us. Anyway, I hope that this will result in a win-win situation for all of us. :D

Accord_JDM
15-09-2008, 03:51 PM
saw the pic and this gal resembled one of the FL under bro revamp if i can remember called wendy...
wonder is she the same person a not?
:confused:

badboykitty
15-09-2008, 04:13 PM
bro am interested. pls pm her number .thk

ultrashiok
15-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Bro I think you may be right!

No wonder I find her looks familiar.

Will be good value for money if she's really Wendy.

saw the pic and this gal resembled one of the FL under bro revamp if i can remember called wendy...
wonder is she the same person a not?
:confused:

injuredman
16-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Hi Brothers,

Thank you for all the support and kind advice as we are new in doing this. I'm not her okt but just helping her out so please pardon the lack of experience, I'll try to improve as soon as possible.

She is available from 2pm onwards today (16/09/08 Tuesday) so brothers who would like to book her please pm me for details. She is a gem not to be missed. I'm sure all who tried her will agree with me. :D

Willie
16-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Hi Brothers,

Thank you for all the support and kind advice as we are new in doing this. I'm not her okt but just helping her out so please pardon the lack of experience, I'll try to improve as soon as possible.

She is available from 2pm onwards today (16/09/08 Tuesday) so brothers who would like to book her please pm me for details. She is a gem not to be missed. I'm sure all who tried her will agree with me. :D

Yes, I agree with you. These are my ratings for her:

Looks - 8/10 (nice flawless complexion with a beatiful traditional chinese face)
Body - 7/10 (nice long legs ...beautiful, would have given 8, if not for her scar at the navel area, told me she underwent an ops a couple of months back)
boobs - 5/10 (not too big A+, but nipples a bit dark...not really my type)
BJ - 7/10 (took her time and really worked hard:))
FJ - 7/10 (tight and wet....love her facial looks...so beautiful as she moans)
GFE - Good personality, no rush, spend time to chat and get to know you. Very obliging!
RTF - Yes!

While waiting for her in the room in Chinatown 81, I peeked out of the window and saw a plainly dressed (almost like any Singaporean gal) but beautiful girl, walking across the traffic junction. At this point, I told myself, if this was her, I will be happy. 3 mins later, came the knock on the door....opened the door and ......oh! its really her:D

She is a kindergarden teacher back home and is here to earn some money for the deposit to her matrimonial home. Do help her to help yourself! She is a nice and friendly gal, do take care of her. Cheers!

juzplay
16-09-2008, 10:38 AM
She is a kindergarden teacher back home and is here to earn some money for the deposit to her matrimonial home. Do help her to help yourself! She is a nice and friendly gal, do take care of her. Cheers!

hmmm she is getting married soon arh... I will find time for her next week and book with you bro.

How long will she be here?

Willie
16-09-2008, 12:28 PM
hmmm she is getting married soon arh... I will find time for her next week and book with you bro.

How long will she be here?

Pls contact TS, I sama sama with you, end user only.

juzplay
16-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Pls contact TS, I sama sama with you, end user only.

Sure... me not asking u for ctc.. juz quoting the statement u made.

Sorry for misunderstanding in post..:p

Cheong Ka Leow
16-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Had a sextisfying sexxion with her today. She has very nice complexion and nice legs.

TCSS a bit when she came into the room and we proceeded to shower. She helped to shower me paying particular attention to washing my dip stick, pulling back the foreskin to wash gently. very shiok lah!

Then we hopped under the covers and hugged as she says she felt a bit cold. As we hugged and chatted, her hands were toying with my dipstick and I reciprocated by fondling her breast and stroking her vagina. Could feel that she was enjoying herself as she started moaning as I began to rub her clit. I then sucked her nipple and fingered her, she came twice and the 2nd time her lower body shuddered and started screaming " Wo Bu Xing Le! Wo Bu Xing le!"

By then my dip stick was at full attention , capped and started to enter her chamber. She not only opened her legs but also used her fingers to open her pussy for me to enter... As I inserted into her, she closed her eyes , not sure if it was pain or pleasure but her chamber was tight indeed. Took me quite a few seconds to push fully into her pussy and had to pump a few strokes and initial hard thrust to get there. when the rhythm started, her moan was quite sexy and facial expression was a turn on. I pumped her in missionary till I unloaded my soldiers.

Looks - 7/10 (a cute face)
Body - 6.5/10 (beautiful long legs just don't like the bad tattoo of a rose just at the navel area)
boobs - 4/10 (v smallboobs, not recommended for bros who are into big neh nehs)
BJ - NA (didn't try as I was v horny and want to start pounding away)
FJ - 7/10 (v tight....love her facial looks)
GFE - 7/10
RTF - Probably

I left a sextisfied man. Thanks Injuredman for helping to make my day today.

Cheong Ka Leow

Willie
16-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Body - 6.5/10 (beautiful long legs just don't like the bad tattoo of a rose just at the navel area)

Cheong Ka Leow

Yalor! such a waste, otherwise would have been quite near perfect.

Me RTF later tonite:D:D:D

injuredman
16-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Hi Brothers,

Thank you for the good FR and comments. I will talk to her about the tattoo at the naval. Any comments on how she can improve? I sincerely hope that this will result in a win-win situation to all. Anyway, I'm glad that most of the brothers here who had tried her are happy with their sessions. Hope to hear from more brothers soon! She is a real gem not to be missed!!

vincent_lim
16-09-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi bro
Can i have her contact pls.

sklim169
16-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Can I have her contact, bro? Thanks.

yme1810
17-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Hi Brothers,

Thank you for the good FR and comments. I will talk to her about the tattoo at the naval. Any comments on how she can improve? I sincerely hope that this will result in a win-win situation to all. Anyway, I'm glad that most of the brothers here who had tried her are happy with their sessions. Hope to hear from more brothers soon! She is a real gem not to be missed!!

Bro, could you pm me her contact. I am new to FL! Will be back with a report.

lkleng
17-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Hi,

Can PM me this sweet looking gal?

Thanks

injuredman
17-09-2008, 01:57 AM
Hi Brothers,

I've created a online calendar of her schedule in order for all brothers to plan ahead of time so that we can minimize any unnecessary inconveniences. Here is the link to the calendar:

xiaoni: September 2008 (http://www.my.calendars.net/xiaoni/d16/09/2008?display=W&style=B&positioning=A)

To all brothers who had tried her, thank you for your support and I hoped that you've all enjoyed yourself as I know that she is a service orientated gal and very friendly and cheerful. Hope that you all will treat her nicely and she'll definitely reciprocate in a nice manner. Cheers! :D

s1.w3n.b41.l31
17-09-2008, 03:44 AM
Hi bro injuredman,

tried reading but didn't catch a couple of things.. so better clarify for all blur bros like me..

1) what's XN's dmg?

2) what's the arrangement to book her? pm you in advance? provide ctc to you and you pass on to her?

paiseh.. 3am liaoz.. brain dead, eyes blur.. only thing is horny as ever :D

injuredman
17-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi Brother,

Her damage is as follow: 80/60/1 and 120/90/2. As for booking, I will provide more details in the pm as I need to screen through the people who contacted me. Hope you understand that I'm trying to help her so screening is a mandatory requirement by me (I do not want to harm her in any ways). I will be the contact person who makes the arrangements but I'm not her okt, I do not profit out of this arrangement so all earnings will be kept by herself. Therefore, if brothers want to help her out. Please kindly contact me for bookings. Thank you very much! :D

injuredman
17-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi Brothers,

She is available from now till 6pm. Anyone who would like to book her please contact me. I believe the good FR that had been written about her will show that she is indeed a real gem not to be missed. Thank you!

remyken
17-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Once again thanx bro injuredman for helping me arrange a session.

Heres my short FR

Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 7/10 tall and slim
Boobs - 6/10 A-cupper
Bbbj - 7.5/10 good for at least 10min
Fj - 7/10

Rtf - maybe
Dmg - 80/60/1

Bros who like tall and slim lady, should try her out :)

Darkknight007
17-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi Brothers,

She is available from now till 6pm. Anyone who would like to book her please contact me. I believe the good FR that had been written about her will show that she is indeed a real gem not to be missed. Thank you!

hi bro, can hv yr contact. any slot 4 me today:)

otur
17-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Yes, I agree with you. These are my ratings for her:

bro, wat ever she is back home issnt really importent lah. as long as u enjoy the session. for your info, china gals i mean decent gals, dun do bbbj even to their own hubby/bf due to theri upbringing n believe. i m saying in general not all. n i m very sure a gal that can do good bbbj is definatle having some background and is seasoned. take at least 50-100 dicks to do a good bbbj. dun u think so :D

JoySeeker
17-09-2008, 12:15 PM
wow:eek:...dats a lots of dick:D:D

Willie
17-09-2008, 03:23 PM
bro, wat ever she is back home issnt really importent lah. as long as u enjoy the session. for your info, china gals i mean decent gals, dun do bbbj even to their own hubby/bf due to theri upbringing n believe. i m saying in general not all. n i m very sure a gal that can do good bbbj is definatle having some background and is seasoned. take at least 50-100 dicks to do a good bbbj. dun u think so :D

bro, I agree. But I have not had the pleasure of BBBJ yet from her. Only BJ, I also kiasi so no BBBJ for me:D

I dun know about you, but knowing some background makes things more interesting for me and keeps the conversation going.

injuredman
17-09-2008, 03:48 PM
I believe that everyone of them comes here for a reason, whether its valid or not only they will know. What we can do is to decide whether we are willing to help them out or not and preferably have a win-win situation for all.

Anyway, thanks for the support of the brothers that have booked Xiao Ni. She wants me to thank all of you for your kind support and for treating her nicely.

injuredman
18-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Xiao Ni will be available tomorrow from 11am to 3pm and 8pm to 11pm. Brothers who are interested to book her can contact me through PM. Thank you! :D

injuredman
18-09-2008, 02:02 AM
Hi Brothers,

Have clarified with her that she wants to earn money to pay the deposit of her house that is meant for her future when she decided to get settled down. It is the wishes of many china gals to be able to own their own house and she is no exception. Hope that all brothers will be able to help out if you want to. Thank you very much for the kind support thus far!

She is friendly, pretty and service orientated and will be leaving in early October. So brothers who are interested in her please book early to avoid disappointment. As for brothers who had already tried her, please kindly give your comments so that she is able to improve more. Thank you! :D

wranger
18-09-2008, 03:11 AM
Can PM me the contact.

Thanks. :)

injuredman
18-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Hi Brothers,

I was with Xiao Ni yesterday and had a great time with her. With her smooth and supple skin, beautiful face and shapely figure, she is definitely a hot babe. Coupled with her willingness to please and her friendliness, she is a real gem in the making. Her moans are really a turn on for me as I did her in all kinds of positions that I can think of. When she is approaching climax, she'll cling tightly to me and makes me feel the intensity of her climax. After that, we would cuddle tightly with her resting her head on my shoulder. The kind of GFE that she has on me is really indescribable. I've already booked her for the last night of her stay in Singapore to spend the night with me before she flies off. :D Brothers who would like to try out a beautiful lady with good attitude can look for her.

Here are her stats once again:

Name: Xiao Ni
Body: 8 (No body fats and tummy)
FJ: 8 (Accomodating and willing to try lots of positions)
BBBJ: 7.5 (Strong suction)
Services provided: BJ/BBBJ, COB, Frenching, Fingering, Catbath
Services not provided: COF, CIM, Raw and Anal
Charges: 80/60/1 or 120/90/2 (Room not included but CD provided)
Rates of room: $30 for 2 hours

She is willing to operate at other locations as long as it is near to Chinatown. Sorry for the inconveniences as she is still unfamiliar with the place (Taxi fare to be reimbursed).

Here are the links to her photos once again for references:

ImageShack - Hosting :: imag0057ox0.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag0057ox0.jpg)

ImageShack - Hosting :: imag0062ms0.jpg (http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag0062ms0.jpg)

Hurry and book now! She is going back in early October. Brothers who would like to book her please contact me. She is available from now till 3pm and from 8pm to 11pm today.

yme1810
18-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Dear Bro,
Thank you for arranging. This was my first time with an FL and also my first post in this forum.

Xiao Ni's from ChengDu and she was very friendly and we chatted a while before we took a bath together.

Look 6.5/10
Bj/cap 6/10 Good suction
French yes
Painting No
Fj 7/10, very accomodating
Gfe 6/10

Damage as per Injuredman's quote.

Overall, quite satisfied, don't know how to compare since it is my first foray into the scene!

injuredman
18-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi Brother,

Thank you for the comments. Hope that you didn't wait too long for her to arrive as she is not familiar with other places other than the place she stays in. Anyway, contacts will be given in a case by case basis though the minimum requirement is for at least 1 FR to be posted. Hope all brothers enjoy themselves! :D

injuredman
19-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Hi brothers,

A brother suggested to bring the operation place to near Keong Siak so as to bring down the room charges. If it is a feasible solution, then I'll bring her along to that hotel and ask her if it is fine with her. I understand that the room charges might be a put off for some brothers over here. So we will try our best to accomodate to the requests of the brothers here. Thank you!:D

injuredman
19-09-2008, 09:11 AM
Hi Brothers,

Booking is open now! If there are any brothers who would like to book. Please kindly do so now. :D

injuredman
20-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi Brothers,

Yesterday night there was a brother who requested to do it in his car. And Xiao Ni was all right with the arrangements. So if there are any brothers who have special requests can let me know and I'll try to make arrangements with her. The most important thing is to ensure that the brothers here enjoy themselves. But do remember to treat her nicely and she'll reciprocate in a nice manner too. :D

flipperpang
20-09-2008, 10:24 AM
wow..doing in the car,so exciting..

she is so nice girl.

injuredman
20-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Hi Brothers,

Please book early to avoid disappointment! Xiao Ni is available today! :D

injuredman
20-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Brothers who would like to book Xiao Ni can contact me now. She is available from 630pm onwards!! A real beauty not to be missed!!

Her photos can be found here:

Book now to avoid disappointment! She's going off in early Oct.

injuredman
21-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Booking for Xiao Ni is open now! Please book early to avoid disappointment! :D

injuredman
22-09-2008, 08:50 AM
Booking is open now! Xiao Ni will be available after 2pm as she will be going to perm her hair today in order to make herself more attractive to let brothers here enjoy themselves more when they see her. She would like to thank all the support from the brothers over here for treating her nicely! :D

injuredman
22-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi Brothers,

For those who had tried Xiao Ni already. Please kindly write some comments when you are free so that other brothers will be able to benefit from the information given. Thank you very much for your kind support to her! :D

injuredman
22-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Hi Brothers,

I've met up with Xiao Ni today and she has permed her hair. Looks younger and prettier. She told me that she will be going back to China pretty soon (latest by end of this month) so any brothers who would like to meet up with her please book early. Thank you for all the support so far! :D

liudage
22-09-2008, 11:33 PM
My thanks to TS for making the arrangement for me to meet XiaoNi earlier in the evening. She just have her hair-do, and still trying to get use to her own “new look” while feeling very self-conscious. That’s understandable whenever someone has a change. For me, she looks just great and told her the new hair style suits her. Overall, I enjoyed the session with her as it was like catching up with an old friend since we found common subjects to chat.
Here’s my brief rating:
Look: 7/10 (very pleasant and grows on you, always smiling)
Ht/Wt : 165cm/42kg (est)
Body: 7/10 (slim and long leg, a rose tattoo near navel to hide a recent operation scar but not an issue for me)
Boobs: A, with pointy tits, but boob lovers may be disappointed
BJ : 7/10 (asked me whether BJ or BBBJ – when I answered bbbj, she took a gargle of the Listerine that she shared with my little brother – giving me a tingling feeling – quite shiok)
Frenching : Yes
Painting : Didn’t try
FJ : 8/10 (moaning and responsive, seems to enjoy it and kept asking me to stroke harder & faster)
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 (no rush and very chatty)
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $80/1/1 + Tips + 30(Hotel)
RTF: Yes, but probably not as I will be travelling and she will be leaving soon

injuredman
23-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Thanks Brother LiuDaGe for the nice FR. I'm glad that you've enjoyed yourself. Xiao Ni told me that you are very nice too. Unfortunately she's going to leave soon, so you might not be able to meet up with her again. Indeed her new hairdo is nice and makes her look younger. Therefore, brothers who would like to meet up with her please contact me for bookings. Thank you!:D

superman19
23-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me her contact?

liudage
23-09-2008, 03:03 AM
Pleasure is mine, bro injuredman. Actually, I am really glad that we hit off so well and have that chemistry to make it a great session. I told XiaoNi we will leave it to fate as to whether we will meet again or not, as it looks like she will be leaving before I return from my traveling. Yeah, I think her new hairdo looks good - she just needs to get use to it. Thanks again for introducing XiaoNi.

injuredman
23-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Hi Brothers,

Xiao Ni will be leaving our shores either at the end of this week or early next week. Those who have not booked her please hurry!! Hope that you all will enjoy her company as much as I do. :D

romanceis
23-09-2008, 12:07 PM
hey bro,

I like discreet because it get me excited, can pm me her contact. tks a million.

injuredman
23-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi Brother maldiniyong,

Please clear your pm storage so that I can pm you the details. Thanks for your interest.

injuredman
23-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Hi Brothers,

Xiao Ni told me today that she'll be going back this week (Friday) so she'll only be working till Thursday night. Brothers who had not tried her yet please book now! As for brothers who had tried her already. Please kindly write your comments. Thank you for all your support! :D

injuredman
24-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Hi Brothers,

Xiao Ni will be available from 1pm onwards today! Please book early to avoid disappointment. She will be leaving our shores in 2 days time!!!

injuredman
24-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Hi Brothers,

Xiao Ni will be available from 2:30pm onwards today! Please book early to avoid disappointment. She will be leaving our shores in 2 days time!!!

injuredman
24-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Hi Brothers,

Xiao Ni will not be able to work from now on as she is on red alert. Thank you very much for all the support from the kind brothers over here. :D

B.O.B
24-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Damn siong man, long time never write FR. But for my good bro, i will write for sure.

First of all, a big thank you to bro Injuredman for the introducing this gem. Book a slot at 1pm and got it immediately. Quickly rush down to H81 and book the room. Nearly late because of the traffic and difficulty in finding parking.

Got the room, took a quick bath to clean up while waiting for Xiao Ni to arrive. After the bath, took a ciggy and wait patiently. Suddenly, the door bell rang, and i quickly rush to open the door. Saw this rather tall, slim and good figure lady appear in front of me with a nice smile. I then sweet talk her and tell her she is beautiful and has a nice hairstyle. She so happy and start to take a liking towards me. Ask her to go shower herself becoz i have taken mine. After waiting for less than a minute, she came out from the shower, dried herself up. I start to notice her nice slim and well proportioned figure. Slim legs and small but soft bouncy breasts. The butt is a bit flat but her nice smile and attitude makes up for it.

Then i start to TCSS a bit to her to ask her what she did back home. She told me she was a teacher. The moment i hear this, i told i fantasize having sex with teachers since i was a teen. So i will pretend to be student and try to rape her like those Japan AV movie. She then become shy and hug me. From her, the action starts....

We were hugging and exchanging kisses, fondle her breasts, neck her and she stroke my didi as well. As the petting gets more intense, she moans and breathe harder. Slowly, i led her to the bed and caress her whole body lying down. She closed her eyes enjoying the sensation and breathes harder as i attack the boobies and rubba her pussy. I then use my golden finger and sneak attack her pussy, she jerks suddenly and gave a sexy moan. And damn, her pussy is really really wet, what a turn on! As i fingered her deeper, she moans louder, and she keeps stroking my didi wanting it to fuck her. When she cannot take it anymore, she cap me immediately and gave me a aggressive bj. She did ask me bbbj or bj, i choose bj. She then suck my solid rod aggressively non stop, and the same time i was fingering her. I more i finger her the harder she bj me. She really buay tahan liao and ask me fuck her now. She open up her long beautiful legs, and showed me her nice wet pussy. I teased her that she is very horny wet teacher, she even more horny and beg me to fuck her with my hard rod. As i enter, i talk dirty to he and say the student is going to rape the teacher now. She dirty talk back to me and ask me fuck her well and hard. As i enter my rod into her pussy slowly, she gives out sexy moans and grab me. As i enter deeper, the moans is even more stereo! She keep beggin me to fuck her hard and rough. I did all the way missionary because i really enjoy it so much. After 10mins of missionary, i finally gave her one last hard jam, and she screamed so loud, i fucking high and released all to her. We hug each other panting away.

After the whole session and washing up, we tcss again and she told me she will probably be coming back again in Novemember, because she want to settle something at home first. I then paid her what she deserves, bid each other farewell and i gave her my best wishes.

Once again, thank you Bro Injuredman for this gem and the special request on fetish underwear.:p

Name: Xiao Ni (Chengdu)
Looks: 7.5/10 (Womenly type of look)
Body: 8/10 Slim and well proportioned (Too bad flat butt, but ok lah)
Boobs: A+ (But they are soft and bouncy and nice nipple to suck)
Bj: 8/10
Fj: 8/10 (I just love those dirty talks and sexy moans)
Fingering: 10/10 (Damn wet pussy, i love it)
Damage: $80 + ERP $1 + Parking $3.13 + Free CD
RTF: Yes, probably november:D

Overall, xiao Ni is indeed a gem not to be missed. For bros who have missed her, you might want to book fast with TS, or you will have to wait till november provided she comes back.

injuredman
27-09-2008, 02:25 AM
First of all, Xiao Ni would like to thank all the brothers' support over here as she told me that all of you were nice and treated her good. Secondly, she is leaving our shores today and since her red alert was activated earlier, she had no choice but to stop work earlier. However, if there is a chance that she comes back and wants to re-enter into this Freelancing work again I'll inform you all again. Once again, thank you for your patience and support to Xiao Ni during her short stay over here. :D

~iOOi~
27-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Man, miss the boat again.:( Bro if she is back, pls let know me. :)

~iOOi~
27-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Damn siong man, long time never write FR. But for my good bro, i will write for sure.

First of all, a big thank you to bro Injuredman for the introducing this gem. Book a slot at 1pm and got it immediately. Quickly rush down to H81 and book the room. Nearly late because of the traffic and difficulty in finding parking.

Bro, you are lucky man. able to try this gem...:)

B.O.B
27-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Bro, you are lucky man. able to try this gem...:)

Hope today can strike 4D. Don't worry bro, wait till she's back and you can bonk this gem for sure :p

~iOOi~
27-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Hope today can strike 4D. Don't worry bro, wait till she's back and you can bonk this gem for sure :p

Ya, hope wish come true.:p

injuredman
25-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Hi Brothers,

Good news! Xiao Ni will be back today and will start work tomorrow if all things go smoothly. She asked me to advertise for her in advance. This time round she will only offer 1 shot and CD will have to be self-provided. Hope all brothers who missed her last time will be able to enjoy this time round.

Please PM me for more details. Booking as per last round will be through me. Thank you very much!

injuredman
25-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Hi,

These are the links for the photos that I've taken for Xiao Ni the last time. Hope this will let the brothers here know what she looks like.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: imag0062ms0.jpg (http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag0062ms0.jpg)
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: imag0057ox0.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag0057ox0.jpg)

injuredman
26-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Hi Brothers,

Xiao Ni operates at Chinatown area (Hotel 81 Chinatown - opposite Chinatown MRT). Here are some information about her:

Services: COB, BJ/BBBJ, Frenching, Fingering, Catbath
Do not provide: Raw, Anal, CIM or COF
Charges: 80/60/1 (Room and CD not included)
Room rate: $30 for 2 hours

Her photos can be seen from the following links:

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: imag0057ox0.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag0057ox0.jpg)

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: imag0062ms0.jpg (http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag0062ms0.jpg)

Booking will be through me as per usual. Just hope to keep her safe from dangers. Hope that all brothers will understand. With the nice and good FR that were posted previously in this thread. I hope that all brothers who had missed her the last time round will try out her services this time. Please kindly PM me for more details. Brothers with at least 1 FR will qualify. Those who do not meet the requirements will be given the details on a case by case basis.

Thank you!

injuredman
27-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Any brothers who are interested in this Gem please kindly pm me now! She will be here for a limited time only and might not be back next time. Hurry before she leaves our shores! :D

Accord_JDM
27-11-2008, 11:51 AM
she resembles Wendy who is from bro Revamp last time...

if it is her then i know she is already back to our shores.... :D

injuredman
27-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Hi Brothers,

Went to visit Xiao Ni yesterday night, she is still as beautiful as before (brothers who had visited her before will be able to know that). As we have known each other for quite some time already the feeling of bring together with her really feels like making out with my gf. Her skin is tanned but smooth, though her boobs are not very big, but her responsive moans are very enticing. Especially when I give her a nice paint job, the moans that she gave me was so erotic that I almost could not hold myself anymore. She has a sweet face with a sweet smile and would be able to provide top-notch service. Hope that all brothers would try her out and verify for yourselves.

Please PM me for more details. Thank you and hope all brothers would have a nice time. :D

injuredman
27-11-2008, 09:01 PM
She just informed me that she has a friend who can do 3somes with her and she will do deep throat as well. She is very well-versed in the art of oral skills and would be able to please most if not all brothers. Don't miss this gem as this might be the last time she is here in Singapore.

liudage
28-11-2008, 04:38 AM
Bro injuredman, you got mail.

Lenova
28-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Can pass her contact?:)

~iOOi~
28-11-2008, 08:11 AM
This FL look good... I want to try her too :) Can I also have the contact?

injuredman
28-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Hi Brothers,

Xiao Ni and her friend operates at Chinatown area. Her friend is also available for a Tarma session. Massage services is also available on request. Please kindly treat her well and keep it discreet. Thank you for your interest!

Services: COB, BJ/BBBJ, Deepthroat, Frenching, Fingering, Catbath
Charges: 80/60/1 (Room and CD not included) or 160/120/2 (Tarma with her friend)

Her friend is available for 3some/Tarma/Shuang Fei as well.

Her Japanese AV style BBBJ is a feat not to be missed. Any brothers who would like to experience an out of the world BJ she is the one not to be missed!

Thank you!

injuredman
28-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi Brothers,

Xiao Ni and her friend operates at Chinatown area. Her friend is also available for a Tarma session. Massage services is also available on request. Please kindly treat her well and keep it discreet. Thank you for your interest!

Services: COB, BJ/BBBJ, Deepthroat, Frenching, Fingering, Catbath
Charges: 80/60/1 (Room and CD not included) or 160/120/2 (Tarma with her friend)

Her friend is available for 3some/Tarma/Shuang Fei as well.

Her Japanese AV style BBBJ is a feat not to be missed. Any brothers who would like to experience an out of the world BJ she is the one not to be missed! Please pm me for more details!!! Hurry before she leaves our shores for good!!

Thank you!

injuredman
28-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Just visited Xiao Ni today as it is her birthday but she is upset that business had been bad these few days. Managed to see her friend whom she will be doing Tar ma with and I must say that her friend is not bad too. They also said that they can offer massage services upon request. The best thing about Xiao Ni is her accommodating nature and her bubbly nature when she's happy. Also heard a lot of FRs about her solid BBBJ skills. Any brothers who had not tried it yet will need to give her a try. PM me for more details on bookings.

injuredman
29-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Brothers who had been given Xiao Ni's booking details please give her a try and write some comments so that others can know about her services. Thank you very much! I'm sure that most if not all will enjoy her services

injuredman
29-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Brothers who do not like to go to Chinatown area for some reasons, you can pick her up or reimburse her cab fare. Only problem is that she is not familiar with other locations so please kindly take care of her. Else please enjoy her out of the world BJs :D

Brothers who are adventurous can try a 3some session with her friend as well. Interested brothers please pm me for more details :D

Have a nice day!

lone_dog69
29-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Bro,

PM u... I know I got strange request.

THks!

injuredman
29-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Its ok brother, we all have some preferences of our own. As long as it is not degrading or inflicts harm to her I believe it should be ok. There was once a brother who requested her to role play as his teacher and to wear sexy lingerie as she was a kindergarten teacher previously so that he can enjoy making out with his teacher. This kind of stuff is also possible as long as it never goes out of hand. Enjoy yourself if you really do engage her services. Enjoy yourself brother!:D

injuredman
29-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Hope to see some comments of the brothers who have tried her. I've given out quite a number of contacts but yet to see anyone write any FRs yet.

injuredman
29-11-2008, 08:25 PM
I'm sure Xiao Ni will be able to please the brothers over here so if you would like to try out her services, please pm me for details. Those who had already tried her please kindly give some comments. Thank you!

injuredman
30-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Hope that brothers who had tried Xiao Ni's services will post some comments. Thank you!:D

injuredman
30-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Hi Brothers,

Please kindly write some comments about Xiao Ni after you have tried her out. I believe she should not disappoint those who had tried her. Happy bonking! :D

injuredman
02-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Given out quite a lot of contacts already but seems like there are nobody posting FRs. Any kind brothers can help to post some? :D

Accord_JDM
02-12-2008, 06:52 PM
hey bro...
u are quite "on" to promote xiao ni aka wendy yah...
is she now under you?

but i gotta say that she is indeed a gem the last time (couple of months ago) when she was here...
those who have not tried her before is recommended to go support her...
definitely she has good service and attitude...
should try her "hot and cold water treatment"... very shiok...
:D

injuredman
02-12-2008, 07:32 PM
No, I'm not an OKT. Just helping her out as we are quite good friends. Thanks for the recommendations brother. :D

B.O.B
03-12-2008, 12:14 PM
A big thank you to Bro Injuredman again, this time is a direct sms contact with XiaoNi. This is the 2nd time meting up with her ever since she’s back in Sillypore, so the overall experience gets even better.

Waited for her in the hotel while I watch tv. Finally she arrived in white miniskirt and a black top while reveals her slim and sexy body. The moment we met , we like hugging and touching each other. I hug her from the back and lift her her mini skirt. Wow! Black g-string as requested and I was rubbing my hard erected didi behind her. She gave me a slutty look and can’t wait to get to bed.:p

On the bed, she was sitting on me with her bra and undies on, Rubbing my cock with our undies on, it was sensational. I was slowly fondling with her breasts and slowly ttacking her nipples. She really gave me those sexy moans and the looks on her face signals to me that she wants me fuck her immediately. As we lie on the bed, I told I want to check if her pussy is wet, she said 你好坏。Slowly, I push her G-string aside and finger her slowly. The moment my finger is in, she already damn fucking wet! My naughty finger went all the way in and she was like moaning like nobdy’s business. Hugging me tight and at the same time playing with my didi. The foreplay goes on for about 3 mins, and we both cannot tahan already. She then capped my didi and I stand on the side of the bed. She was kneeling down on the bed in doggie style and giving me a real shiok BJ. While she blows me, she would give me those slutty stares telling me she like it, really like Jap AV style. I asked her 你喜欢吗?She replied, 我好喜欢你的小弟弟, 亲爱的。The BJ went on until I tell her to stop and I want to fuck her real hard.:D

I started with doggie first. She knee on the bed with legs wide open, then I stripped down her G-string and slowly put my big fat cock inside her. She gave a soft moan after didi insert fully inside. My momentum goes faster and faster until she moan louder and louder, she really enjoy it a lot. While I banged, she kept saying loud, 亲爱的, 你好坏!我好爽! 阿阿阿阿阿阿!!!!!I almost shoot my load while hearing all these. But then I control and proceed to missionary. My didi went all the way in and really bang her hard this time. She was moaning and closing her eyes, those looks on her while she is enjoying is really a killer!!!. Finally, cannot endure anymore, gave one hard bang and I unload. She hug me tight and squeeze her pussy and squeeze all my armies out into the helmet.

Name : XiaoNi
Looks: 7.5 (Pretty Office Lady look)
Boobs: A (Nice and soft
Body: 7.5
Height: 1.68m
Bj: 8 (Very shiok and slutty)
Fj: 9 (I nearly got sperm blockage in the brain during the doggie)
Damage: $80
Other damages: My Okamoto 003 (I gave the whole 10pcs box to her, so other bros can use:D) + Hotel Rm

Bros who want to try this gem please get her fast. She told me business really bad this time when she is back in Singapore. Her altitude and overall experience will definitely satisfied bros out there.

Pls contact TS for more information.

sino97
03-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Bros

Can PM me her No?

injuredman
03-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Thanks brother B.O.B for the fantastic report. As mentioned, Xiao Ni is really a gal who can satisfy most if not all brothers with her looks and great notch services. Give her a try and you will know the power of her lips. Hope that brothers who had already been given her contact will try her out soon and those who would like to try her please pm me for her contact. Thank you!

injuredman
04-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the brothers who have asked me for Xiao Ni's contact. I hope that you all will try her services out. I'm sure that she will be able to please more if not all of you with her looks and services. Enjoy yourselves! :D

injuredman
05-12-2008, 01:37 AM
Up till today there are not much reports from the brothers here. Are there any problems? :confused:

descartes
05-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Hi bro, will love to try Xiao Ni if I am deemed worthy. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

injuredman
06-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Any brothers care to share about your experiences with Xiao Ni?

gemini4675
06-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks TS for Xiao Ni'a contact...tired her yesterday lunch time at Chinatown81...my FR is as follows:

Looks: 8.5 (tot she the wrong person when i open door but she confirmed its her...swee!) (her voice very special) (was a school teacher in PRC)
body: 7.5 (slim)
boobs: B (ok for me)
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8 (accomodating for many position)
GFE: 8
Service : 9
RTF: maybe,,bros interested in her, pls ask the TS for ctc bfor she goes back

Bro injuredman, thanks for the ctc, nice gem... will up u if i can but as u can see me no pwer and recently kana zapped somemore... ; (

Please continue the good job!

injuredman
06-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks brother gemini for the nice FR. Its ok if you can't up me, I only wish that you will continue to help Xiao Ni to promote her services to the other brothers. Don't be mistaken, I'm not her OKT or anything but just like to help her out as we are friends. Thank you very much for taking time to write this FR and have a nice weekend ahead! :D

injuredman
07-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi Brothers,

Please kindly keep the reports comeing as this will help her. It will also let others know about her fantastic services. Hope that all brothers who had visited her enjoyed themselves. :D

injuredman
08-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Hi Brothers,

I'm sure those who visited Xiao Ni will enjoy the services she provides. Especially her oral skills. Please keep the reports coming in so that other brothers can know about this special gem. Enjoy yourselves brothers! :D

injuredman
09-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the responses to get the contact of Xiao Ni. I'm sure she will be able to please most of the brothers here. I hope that you all will visit her, try her out and write a good FR for her. Thank you and enjoy your bonking! :D

injuredman
10-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Hi Brother Isuzu,

Your PM is full. I cannot send you Xiao Ni's contact. Please clear your mailbox. Thanks!

injuredman
10-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Hi Brothers,

Please give Xiao Ni your support during this time of need. I'm sure with her looks and service level she is a steal at this price. As far as I know, the FR that has been posted are mostly good ones and she is capable of making a man satisfied with her fascinating services. So any brothers who had tried her please kindly give some comments and those who had not, please pm me for her contact. Thank you and enjoy your bonking! :D

Just trying to help a friend in need. Thank you!

ricklaw
10-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi all..

i think she really deserve my FR therefore i am sharing mine here.

Her look is rather pretty and think is very nice find of this rate. i am so happy and request to upgrade the package to 120/90/2

Her bbbj was fantastic with deep throat. i can perform like Jap AV which i hold her head pumping my didi in and out her mouth and keep in deep throat position. :eek: SHIOK!!!!

she can turn high after u get her in mood and lick her yummy pussy esp her clitoris... she turned very high esp after 1st shot. initially tried to push my head away with her leg closing but i insist carry on licking and instead she push my head to lick her, her legs were moving up and down. She screamed very loud, and i squeeze her breasts with both of my hands.

After she cap me.. i refuse to enter but rub my didi against her pussy... she beg me to enter and pump her hard.. we never change position but it was so sextisfy when i kept frenching with her... playing with her breast and pumping her hard.... i normally cant really cum for 2nd shot but i am so excited tt i manage to cum while pumping her.

Her look: 8
breast: 8.. nice for her size
body: hmm... ass not so round.. but body in nice shape
frenching: 7.5 / for me, can.
bbbj: 9.5 . i shave clean my didi.. so she dont mind.. depends
fj: 8
extra service: she willing to wear nice bra and panty to turn up for appt
licking: yes.. she enjoy my tongue
fingering: very light one, but when i turn her high.. she never refuse.

I also prefer location @ chinatown than GL.

With her service package and charges.. is really worth a RTF :D

injuredman
10-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the PM to request for Xiao Ni's contact. Hope that brothers will pay her a visit and write some good reports after that so that more brothers can get to know about her. Thank you very much! :D

injuredman
10-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Thanks brother ricklaw for the nice report. It seems like you've enjoyed yourself thoroughly. Yes, her BBBJ skills is one of the best service that she can provide. Somemore she really enjoyed being licked and has a sweet smelling/tasting pussy. With her looks and service level, she is a gem not to be missed! :D

AndyCock
11-12-2008, 07:44 AM
XiaoNi provided great service and really enjoyed it. Thanks TS for sharing this gem.

injuredman
11-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks Brother AndyCock for the short but good report. I'm sure you had a great time with Xiao Ni. Hope that you will continue to support her if your pocket allows and that your report will help to spread the word around about her wonderful services. Thank you!:D

injuredman
12-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Thanks to all brothers who had visited Xiao Ni and wrote good reports for her. I hope that more and more brothers will give her a try and enjoy her services. Have a great weekend! :D

injuredman
14-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Brothers who had visited Xiao Ni would know how powerful her mouth is and the services she can provide. Hope that those brothers who had already tried her can write a report so that other brothers would be able to know about this gem. Happy bonking! :D

rockon
14-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Thks to TS for Xiao Ni's ctc.Had a sexxion with her on Wed. at C81.Below mentioned are my personal views n sexperience:

Looks:6.5- sweet n pleasant
Ht:1.65m or thereabouts
Boobs:A+soft to the touch,with soothing pacifier nipples
Body:7.5-Sexy curves
Catbath:8-Thoroughly sexhiilarating treatment
BJ-Skipped,because in my heightened state of horniness,wld cum very fast but did let her tongue play with my bxlls.Shiok.
FJ:8-Surprisingly tight lovehole,very tight grip on my shaft,sexsational feeling,cummed big time in no time :D
Gfe:8-Very friendly gal n aimed to please.
RTL(Love)-Definately!

injuredman
14-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the great report. Indeed Xiao Ni is a gem who is able to please as well as let the brothers who visited her enjoy her awesome services. I'm sure more and more brothers who visit her will be able to enjoy as well. :D

ricklaw
15-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi! all,

surprised to see that not many FRs about her. She indeed a nice looking gal with very plesant service. For her price range i think she is really better than many compare by pictures and feedback.

She deserve my RTF for her

Happy Bonking :D

injuredman
15-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the kind comments brother Ricklaw. Indeed she is a gem not to be missed. It is the loss of the other brothers who had not tried out her services.

tunnelling
15-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Wud like 2 try this gem n will provide a detailed FR after that. Any kind bro who is willing 2 help and pm her contact? Kam sia in advance.

Wang120767
16-12-2008, 02:52 PM
First a big thank you to Bro Injuredman for the contact.

Just came back from an appointment with Xiao Ni.

Was feeling a bit horny during the morning and send an sms to Xiao Ni to see if she is available during lunch hour. Within five minutes she sent confirmation that she is available and I agreed to meet her.

At the appointed time, booked the room and sms her the room number. She came to the room within five minutes.

Ding Dong, I peeped through the peep hole on the door and liked what I saw. Invited her in and sat her next to me. Started caressing her and stripped her to her birthday suit. She went to the shower and I followed her.

She is a friendly girl and quite a looker. There is something about Sichuan Girls that seem to attract me and she is no different. She appears a bit more tanned than the picture posted by the TS. We had quite a long foreplay and then she capped me and gave me a BJ.

Unfortunately, I got the wrong CD and it was ill fitting and she could not roll it on to the base of my little bro. After a little while of trying to roll it on, I could not maintain the hardness and asked her for a HJ instead for the release. Must be age catching up or stress because of all that is happening right now in ecomony.

I really enjoyed myself but it was a pity we were a bit short of time and could not build up the rapport. I promised to visit her again before she returns to Sichuan.

injuredman
18-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks all brothers for the nice reports. Xiao Ni wishes to thank all of the brothers who were nice to her and wrote good reports. :D

injuredman
21-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Hi Brothers,

I've attached the photos of Xiao Ni in order for the brothers here to roughly know how she looks like:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3482/img3596qq8.jpg
http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag0057ox0.jpg
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/9013/img3601hd3.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag0062ms0.jpg

Hope you all like the photos and try out her extraordinary services! Enjoy Bonking!

injuredman
21-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi Brothers,

Another 2 photos of Xiao Ni for your references:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/226/imag0057ox0.th.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1848/imag0062ms0.th.jpg

Please visit her soon as she will be leaving in early January. Miss her services and you will regret it!

injuredman
21-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Hurry and visit Xiao Ni before she leaves our shores in early January. Brothers will not regret taking up her services.

injuredman
22-12-2008, 01:00 AM
Judging by her fantastic reports. She is a gem that will be able to please most of the brothers here. So do not wait until the last minute to try her out. Call her now for a pampering and out of the world experience!

Vectra
22-12-2008, 01:47 AM
Can I have this contact? Thanks ;)

shyster
22-12-2008, 05:57 PM
tried calling xiao ni today and she said her body wasn't convenient (could be on code red).

she said to call 2 days later. :(

injuredman
22-12-2008, 09:00 PM
So sorry to hear that brother. I'm sure you will be satisfied with her services once she is convenient.

injuredman
23-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi Brothers,

Xiao Ni just informed me that she is convenient again to serve the brothers here so if you want to book her please give her a call now!

injuredman
23-12-2008, 08:44 PM
All brothers who had not tried Xiao Ni's services can do so now as she is convenient to serve brothers again. Hurry before she leaves our country in early January

injuredman
24-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Xiao Ni is available for booking. All brothers who missed her services can pm me for her contact! :D

injuredman
25-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Any brothers who would like to spend X'mas with Xiao Ni can call her to make appointments with her. You'll definitely not be disappointed judging by all the good FRs posted about her services. Have a Merry XXX'Mas!!

akaza24
25-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Can share Xiao ni ctc? Thks in adv :)

arenti88
25-12-2008, 02:57 PM
can pm me xiao ni ctc.thanks

injuredman
25-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Xiao Ni is available from 7pm onwards. Her bbbj and deepthroat services are out of this world! Have a try to believe. Spend a merry XXX'mas with her today and make this a special christmas! :D

Hurry before she leaves out shores on 12/01/09.

jefsu
25-12-2008, 05:24 PM
since 2day is a holiday i call up xiao ni & book a slot at 3pm .She was very punctual cos she live just opp hotel81 chinatown, once i got the rm & call her she arrived in less than 5 minutes, by the way hotel 81 chinatown charges $40 for 2hr 2day cos holiday normal rates $30. Once inside the room we got down to serious bussiness cannot tahan liao, she started to wash me up first, she seem very peculiar about hygiene. after a short tcss i proceed to caress & finger her she response by frenching me, we french like no tomorrow ! the frenching last about 5 mins then i started to taste her whole body including her pussy, i must say she cum very fast , her pussy was very wet, i can sense that she like to be painted, her moaning was loud but i like it. then it her turn to svc me she BJ me with such passion that i almost cum, after which she ask me to put on cap to ride her, for info she prefer u bring along ur own cap. The first shot was fast due to her tight pussy, then i say i would go 4 a second shot( 1st Shot $80 2nd shot $40) then i took a few minutes rest & a puff to relax, in the meantime started to play with my didi, in no time I was arouse again. Normally my second shot would last at least 20mins but with her it only took around 10mins due to her great svc. Having a FJ with her is like doing it with a AV, her horny expression is damm shiok. All that i want to say is definitely will RTF ! By the way she is leaving on 23 jan 09, so bros out there dun miss this gem cause dun know when she return again.
PS : like to thank Injuredman for providing me the contact

injuredman
25-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Thank you Brother Jefsu for the fast report. I'm sure a lot of brothers will benefit from your report and try Xiao Ni out. She is indeed a gem with very top-notch service and will be able to please most if not all brothers. Merry Christmas! :D

xbengx
25-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Hai bro,

After readin all the steamy n pcs u post on XN reali spur my blood shoot up so care to share tis gem n PM her contact to me n will post FR once i tried her out...

tks for your time meh....;););)

akaza24
26-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Tried Xiao Ni on christmas day and below is my short FR on her.

She indeed hv quite a pretty decent look, nice hair and eyes, those u will normally take a second glance on the streets. Body wise she is not tat fair but still acceptable for me, boobs is a standard B with suckable small grape nips. Veri friendly, engage in small talk to break the ice. Bathe and action begins....

Start with some light frenching and start to savour each other body. After her bbbj, its my turn to service her. Slowly taste her nips while fingering her clit from the outside, veri fast can feel her wetness. Slowly insert mi finger to stimulate her G spot combine with some painting, she enjoys it man. She began to moans veri loud and gyrating n twisting her lower body. Finger till her love hole is filled with water and I realise she squirt abit out. At tat moment, she was really high as she uses her hands to rub her clit while screaming "我受不了了。。。。啊啊。。。" Caps on and pump her in missionary, changed to standing doggie. Maybe due to the temp of the room, didi went soft and she awakens it by stoking for a while. Continue in missionary and fire mi shot. Can feel her squeezing her pussy muscle to suck me dry after i cum.

Like many bros had said, having FJ with her is like av standard, her horny expression is really a sight to behold, somemore she veri responsive and accomodating, consider quite good for PRC std, can match some of the gals in those soapy joint type. Once again, thks to TS for the ctc ;)

injuredman
27-12-2008, 02:36 AM
No problem brother. I'm glad that you've enjoyed yourself on your merry XXX'mas :P

blackrex
27-12-2008, 03:58 PM
just tried xiao ni yst.... as promised threadstarter an FR.

looks: 5.5/10 ( to each of each own)
bbbj: 9/10 (out of the world)
boobs: 7/10
nipples: erasers nips.
FJ: 7/10
RTF: no. too many to try..

Upz for xiao ni. good for budget bonks. above budget standard.

injuredman
28-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Hi Brother,

Indeed one gal isn't able to please all types of men but at least I see that you've enjoyed the BBBJ. :D Thanks for the honest and prompt FR.

hahableahx
29-12-2008, 02:33 AM
Thanks bro injuredman for her contact this is the FR. Tried xiao ni recently... na bei she is the most horny lady i have ever tried before. She came in TCSS abit to break ice then we started action. Started with a catbath then after that put on cap to BJ me. BJ was ok la... not the best but no problem for me. After awhile told her my turn to catbath her so i slowly lick her breast and nipples then start to slowly finger her... 1 finger first then when she became more high i put another in.. wah shiok 2 fingers deep inside her moving in and out and she became very wet while i still lick her nipples.

She became fucking high... moan fucking loud i don't know real anot but if it's fake then at least she fake it very well. I didn't feel like doing FJ so i just continue making her high and told her i don't need FJ... BJ and HJ is fine for me. I thought usually these FL when they no need do FJ they very happy cause can relax and still earn the money but no this lady is different. She keep telling me her pussy very itchy and that my fingers cannot make her high enough already and that she needs my dick inside her pussy right now! I just told her nvm BJ and HJ me later can already but she kept insisting while i was still fingering her furiously. She started to moan louder and keep begging me to put my dick in but in the end she just BJ and HJ me till i cum for both shots.

My second shot from her HJ took longer than the first one and she keep telling me that is because she doing HJ on me thats why take so long but if i put my dick in and fuck her sure very fast cum. I have never seen such a horny lady that keep wanting me to fuck her... make me feel very good hahaha....

Location: Around L81.. she prefer C81 but i wanted L81 so i paid her cab fare.
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: A cup
Fingering: Yes.. 2 fingers in
Painting: Never try but should be can la.. i finger her until so jialet.
BJ: 6/10
HJ: 6.5/10
FJ: Never try but i think she loves it.
Service: 9/10 definately for bros who love a horny lady
RTF: when i have vit M... very painful to my wallet.
Damage: $120 for about 90 mins, $30 room...

Can any bros tell me how come my room is $30 for 2 hrs? I last time go C81 once before so i thought register liao so should be $20.. can anyone clarify with me?

shyster
29-12-2008, 07:37 AM
Can any bros tell me how come my room is $30 for 2 hrs? I last time go C81 once before so i thought register liao so should be $20.. can anyone clarify with me?

sometimes they may give you deluxe room which is $30 for 2hrs.

hahableahx
29-12-2008, 12:10 PM
sometimes they may give you deluxe room which is $30 for 2hrs.

Oh.. no wonder the room was quite nice haha. Ok thanks bro. :D

injuredman
31-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Brothers who would like to try her out of the world BJJJ services quick pm me now before Xiao Ni leaves on 13/01/09! Have a happy new year!

injuredman
02-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi Brothers,

I've attached the photos of Xiao Ni in order for the brothers here to roughly know how she looks like:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3482/img3596qq8.jpg
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/9013/img3601hd3.jpg

Hope you all like the photos and try out her extraordinary services! Enjoy Bonking! :D

injuredman
03-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Hurry brothers! Xiao Ni will be leaving on the 13/01/09, those who had not tried out her extraordinary BBBJ services please do so quickly before she leaves.

injuredman
04-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Brothers who had tried Xiao Ni's services, please help to write a report if you had not done so. Those who had not and would like to try out, you can pm me for her number. Those who had been given her contact and have not tried her out. Please quickly do so as she will be leaving very shortly, so hurry! You will not regret trying out her services! :D

injuredman
06-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Brothers who had tried out Xiao Ni's services please kindly write a report of her services. This is the last week that she's in our country and would be leaving for good so hurry if you still want to be pleased orally!

evo7_5
06-01-2009, 10:12 PM
hi bro ts

Can u PLs pm me siao ni contact

Thanks in advance!!

injuredman
07-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi Brother Evo7_5

Please kindly clear your pm storage so that I can send a pm reply to you

injuredman
08-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Brother Evo7_5

You've got a mail! Hurry as she will be leaving on Monday

mic321
08-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Thanks bro for the contact. try her today, overall feeling with her is good, no rush, attitude good. below is my grading:

Her look: 8 (not SYT, i would say a pretty young MILF, her face is smooth no pimple, very nice to touch.)
breast: B (soft)
body: smooth, nice to touch
frenching: 7 (quite good)
bbbj: Never try, i start painting her till she very high, so cap and proceed FJ.
painting: she enjoy it, get wet easily
fj: 8 (tight)

she is leaving soon, for bro yet to try, must be fast. worth a try.;)

peach boy
08-01-2009, 08:30 PM
bro ts faster give me her ctc before she gone.....

Mr Luigi
08-01-2009, 08:46 PM
bro can I try her before she leaves ?

pm you now

shyster
08-01-2009, 10:41 PM
thanks to bro injuredman for xiaoni's contact.

overall, i wld say it was money and time well spent. was able to click with her and we had a wonderful time together. really like her eyes. not exactly those round round mesmerising type but you can almost feel the cheekiness behind her eyes.

she's quite a playful and spontaneous girl, really able to put you at ease. after my 1st shot, we just lay on the bed and talked abt quite alot of things. again, prob looked too much at her eyes, couldn't stand it, then went for 2nd round.

so bros, don't wait anymore. she'd be going back next week and may not come back.

PS: only minor -ve point was that there was a hint of cigarette smell but she uses mouth freshener before and after each round. and the smell wasn't as bad as some which i've encountered.

injuredman
08-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Hi Brother Shyster,

Thanks for the good report about Xiao Ni, indeed she is well worth the price to pay and provides excellent services and she would be going back on Monday night. Therefore, those brothers who had not tried her please hurry before you are too late!

Taambi13wonder
10-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Hi Brother Shyster,

Thanks for the good report about Xiao Ni, indeed she is well worth the price to pay and provides excellent services and she would be going back on Monday night. Therefore, those brothers who had not tried her please hurry before you are too late!

Bro, can i have the contact?

injuredman
10-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi Brother Taambi13wonder,

Have pm you Xiao Ni's contact. Please be hurry as she will be leaving on Monday!:D

evo7_5
10-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Thank You TS for the number!

Gave her a ring this afternoon and she said that she was available, Told her immediately that I am on my way to firing range. Got a room, immediately gave her a ring again.

Ding Dong, bell ring, door open. See her face immediately very shiok as she look like one of my frend.

So, once she stepped into the room, I began to attack her and kissed her and she reprociated my kisses. We were frenching like lovers for a good few minutes, at the same time squeezing her boobs and rub her clit, while her hand was stoking my body and my brother.

We then went into the bathroom where she showered me. Again, after she soaped my body, I began to hug her and rubba rubba again, while frenching.
Then after which we dried ourselves and as thr room was chilly, we cuddled under the blanket and started to tcss. Said she leaving Monday night. haha.. lucky and unlucky cos managed to get her, unlucky cos think that since she is leaving and never had thoughts about commin back, service might not be that good. Well, I was wrong.

We were cudding when we started to rabba rabba again, of cos with intense frenching. I am always a sucker for frenching. I was squeezing her boobs and she was working her way on me. Gave me a good catbath,, licking me and giving out soft moans. Her BJ was solid. Didnt try BBBJ even though was offered as its always my practise to be a bit safe. Even with the helmet on, she was good. She was real hardworking and she even say (did I fulfil your dream when i am sucking since I look like your friend?), wa liew. buay tahan and when she was gulping my shaft, she gave the cfm look.

Anyway after a good 5 mins of solid bj, its about time to action. She told me to wait. She went into the bathroom with a cup and flled it up with water. OMG. Hot water BJ! hevenly man. She said was to reward me and fulfil my dream, at the same time cleaning the condom. Plus point. Made me more shiok and practise hygene.

Anyway when riding her, she was moaning and her face! her face was one of the most cfm face i ever had. And the paintings on her body, haha. nice objects to be felt when humping her. Switched to a few positions and doggied her in front of the mirror where upon looking at her face, fired my rounds and she was still teasing me, telling me not to take it out.

Anyway, she cleaned me up and we still cuddled for a good 15 to 20 mins where we tcss again, before she said she is going to bathe. Me too tired to move and just laze on the bed and then paid her, and then rested for a good while before checking out.

Overall. Good bonk and will sure have her if she is back.

Looks - 7/10 ( look like my frend where I had always wanted to bonk)
service - 8/10
gf feel - 10/10 - with intense frenching.

Check clear!

injuredman
11-01-2009, 04:02 AM
Hi Brother,

Thanks for the long and good FR for Xiao Ni. Yes, she is able to provide good services and the money spent on engaging her services are definitely well-spent I would say. Glad that you enjoyed yourself thoroughly judging by the report that you've written about her. :D

injuredman
13-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Hi Brothers,

Xiao Ni thanks all those who have visited her. She is back to China now so brothers please don't ask anymore about her contact. Thank you!:D

wallalla
13-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Tried her. Very lovely lady - attractive, elegant, but what really attracts you to her is her sincere, bubbly and fun-loving personality. You can chat with her about just anything under the sun - very GFE - good sex and wonderful company.

Her look: 7.5 (very smooth face, extremely nice to touch.)
breast: B (soft, but her nipples are quite big though)
body: smooth, nice to touch
frenching: 8 (quite good)
bbbj: great skills and quite hardworking to give you a good time. She enjoys it.
fj: 8 (tight). She gets wet easily.

freddiejoo
05-03-2009, 12:39 AM
dear bro TS,

will Xiao Ni be back?

managed to try her some time back before she left. then rushed to go overseas. just came back few days ago. owe bro TS a FR.

so sorry for the delay. but late is better than never. and since I promised bro TS the FR, have to deliver...

Overall opinion was:
Looks: 7/10, pleasant looking
Age (telling from her look): mid to late 20s
Height: estimated to be 1.63m to 1.65m
Weight: about 48 kg? looks slim.
Boobs: imho A+ (somewhere between A to B)
Skin: very smooth, like silk, very nice to touch (whether using hands or little bro)
Services: 8/10 (very service oriented), strong GFE. feel like fucking gf.
RTF: of course, but she has to come back here again... haha...

And Thanks again bro TS for sharing a precious gem... CHEERS!!!

romanceis
28-04-2009, 10:47 PM
bro can pm her contact to me...tks.