PDA

View Full Version : ke xin gnd innocent looking fl is back

steamer
11-09-2008, 06:16 PM
juz to let u guys know she is back in sg and her rate is now 60/1/1. previous thread was in fl dome 1.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/85923-innocent-looking-gnd-prc-fl.html
cheers :)

credible samsters with frs can pm me for contact. thks

steamer
12-09-2008, 12:46 AM
have given out her no. to a no. of samsters. hope we get an fr soon.

steamer
14-09-2008, 01:38 PM
any frs? :)

S4M5T3R
14-09-2008, 03:01 PM
bro steamer,

i am new. do you mind sharing contact with me? thanks.

Cheonging101
15-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Tried calling her on Friday night but the phone line seems to be down, bro.:confused:

steamer
15-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Tried calling her on Friday night but the phone line seems to be down, bro.:confused:

maybe u can try again; i juz did, it works.

ParaParaSakura
15-09-2008, 12:02 PM
cool bro :) she is a innocent girl :p

stephan
15-09-2008, 02:16 PM
cool bro :) she is a innocent girl :p

Yes, but last time hor! :D

steamer
15-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Yes, but last time hor! :D

she is still quite innocent lah; dun dare stand along the streets.
btw, i am also quite innocent. :o

rookie123
16-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Thanks TS for her ctc. Manage to try KX today.

Overall, very nice experience. Very friendly , playful and service oriented gal.

Rating:

Look: 6/10 (short curly hair, not the chio type but the cute type)
Boobs: B+ cup. A bit bah bah but acceptable
Bbbj: 6/10 with warm water
Fj: 7/10 she initiate and try a lot of position. too bad i didnt cum. would give a 9/10 if i did. haha
French: yes
Armpit hair: no. Plus nicely shaven pussy hair
Svc: 10/10
Gfe: 8/10
Rtf: will definitely consider

DAmage: $60/1/1 + tips (hotel + CD excluded)

raiderxp
16-09-2008, 02:54 AM
Hi bro steamer, mind sharing her ctc, hope to book her coming week. Sent you a PM too. Thanks in advance. -cheers-

xhardboiled
16-09-2008, 08:29 AM
LOL. I thk "innocent" is just referring to the original thread name. Nothing innocent about her :D . She is v playful, and always initiate. If u r inexperienced I thk sure get "raped" by her!!
quite fun when I 1st tried her during her 1st stint here.

steamer
16-09-2008, 10:54 AM
Thanks TS for her ctc. Manage to try KX today.

Overall, very nice experience. Very friendly , playful and service oriented gal.

Rating:

Look: 6/10 (short curly hair, not the chio type but the cute type)
Boobs: B+ cup. A bit bah bah but acceptable
Bbbj: 6/10 with warm water
Fj: 7/10 she initiate and try a lot of position. too bad i didnt cum. would give a 9/10 if i did. haha
Rtf: will definitely consider

DAmage: $60/1/1 + tips (hotel + CD excluded)

thks bro for the fr; she is worth it for sgd60/1/1 :)

Pkcom
16-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Juz came back from a session from ke xin

she is really very playful and i nearly got rape by her cos she is so fast

But i tink the hairstyle dun really suit her

But anyway i enjoy the session with her

Sorry for the short fr cos busy with work

sklim169
16-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Dear bro, Can I have her contact? Thanks.

JoySeeker
16-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Many txs to Bro steamer for ke xin contact, got a slot with her today at 7pm.
rch L2X punctually n sms her to come down, but was told there're patrol car and she is afraid to walk over so ask me to fetch her rite beside her lodging place...

she looks blur blur with her hairstyle, but not ugly ok just bad hairdo...gotta ask her to fix it soonest...i find her veri cheerful plus she sound veri sweet n cute...in my car, cant help peeping into her shirt n saw a nice pair of natural boobs with smooth n white skin...

In the room, she shower me and occasionally will poke the finger into my ass, which is rather playful n cheeky...dry up and proceed to the bed where she starts to catbath n bbbj me with warm water using good suction cum many tongue swaying...after a while cant tahan anymore ask her to cap me n let her ride with the back facing me...slowly she starts giving out those slutty moaning...later switch to facing me n i starts pumping hard till i finally cummed...rest a while, she give me a good back n neck massage till the operator calls up to tell us time up:mad:

txs in advance for your humble points:p:D

Look: 7/10
Boobs: B+ cup. abit bah bah
Bbbj: 8/10 with warm water
Fj: 7/10
Rtf: yes, we intend to do it at the park:D..

Darkknight007
17-09-2008, 12:09 AM
thks bro for the fr; she is worth it for sgd60/1/1 :)

hi bro, care 4 her contact..tks

axeman24
17-09-2008, 12:16 AM
she is still quite innocent lah; dun dare stand along the streets.
btw, i am also quite innocent. :o

Hello bro so long didn't see you ho say bo??? BTW which part of you are you innocent ar :D

steamer
17-09-2008, 09:14 AM
Hello bro so long didn't see you ho say bo??? BTW which part of you are you innocent ar :D

hi bro, long time no see. kopi one day hor :)

axeman24
17-09-2008, 06:14 PM
hi bro, long time no see. kopi one day hor :)

No problem kopi on me girl on you gam bo :D

tiongkoklan
18-09-2008, 04:23 AM
Firstly, thanks to bro steamer for sharing her contact even though I don’t have much of “track record.” I just came back from a trip and found her at home when I called her late in the evening. She said she was scared to go out and was concerned when I told her I saw two van-loads of MMs with a white patrol car passing by when I was waiting for her. I decided to go to Lavender, but she requested somewhere further away and we ended up at Balestier Road.

My experience was very much like other brothers described above. Although she is not a looker (she told me she prefer to dress-down and be low key to avoid LE’s attention), I found her a very pleasant, bubbly & chatty girl. I told her I will call her “Xiao Kai Xin” due to her personality. Here’s my brief rating:
Looks : 7 (but as other brothers mentioned, the current style does not do her justice)
Boobs : B+ (a handful and nice tits)
Frenching : No
BBBJ : 8 (with warm water and occasional deep throat)
Body : 6 (A small tummy and baby fats)
Attitude: 9 (Very friendly, playful, hard working, no rush)
FJ : 7 (pro-active, wet, loves to ride)
Overall : 8 (her personality and good attitude)
Damage : 60 & i tipped her more than usual due to the extended time she spent with me
RTF : Yes (promised to buy her a supper)

game10199
19-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Thanks to bro steamer for the contact and as promised my FR.

Picked her up at G area, and first impressions when she got into the car.. wah.. this woman initates lots of TCSS.. nice that she goes the breaking of ice. After 2 mins in the car, she leaned towards my side and grouped my dick. She went on, and on, until we reach H81 in JC..

Looks: 6.5/10 (SYT, short curly hair. She looks like a a JC student.)
Boobs: B+ cup (She is one of the in-between cups, which means she can also take C, but it would means it would be loose for her.)
Body: 7/10 (SYT, so her body is still good)
Frenching: 7/10 (she is pretty aggressive)
BBJ: 7/10 (I don’t like being blown, but she insisted. And boy did I enjoy it! She has a varity of moves, not your usual up-and-down movement)
FJ: 7/10 (We were f*king from the bed to the chair to the floor!)
GFE: 7/10 (very chatty, she's a fun-loving girl, PR skills very good.)
RTF: Probably

regards,
game10199

steamer
19-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Thanks to bro steamer for the contact and as promised my FR.

Picked her up at G area, and first impressions when she got into the car.. wah.. this woman initates lots of TCSS.. nice that she goes the breaking of ice. After 2 mins in the car, she leaned towards my side and grouped my dick. She went on, and on, until we reach H81 in JC..

Looks: 6.5/10 (SYT, short curly hair. She looks like a a JC student.)
Boobs: B+ cup (She is one of the in-between cups, which means she can also take C, but it would means it would be loose for her.)
Body: 7/10 (SYT, so her body is still good)
Frenching: 7/10 (she is pretty aggressive)
BBJ: 7/10 (I don’t like being blown, but she insisted. And boy did I enjoy it! She has a varity of moves, not your usual up-and-down movement)
FJ: 7/10 (We were f*king from the bed to the chair to the floor!)
GFE: 7/10 (very chatty, she's a fun-loving girl, PR skills very good.)
RTF: Probably

regards,
game10199

bro,
glad u enjoyed ur session; she is like an infectious sch ger :D

global25
20-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Ke Xin

I felt related to Ke Xin after reading the reports. Decide to move her up the list. Last minute arrangement and manage to get a session on her.

As per expected, she came dressed like a foreign student studying locally. She look pleasant, chatty and ultra notty! Have not meet a FL of this kind yet. She start grabbing my jewels hardly 10 meters after I picked her up! *Faint*.

Despite informing her that van at the traffic lights are staring at us! She blatantly continues her assault! *molested in broad daylight* :eek:

Was disappointed that the “thing” that I felt related to her wasn’t true.

Door closed. Time to show her who is BOSS! :p

Ke Xin is pretty scare of the recent RAID and staying much of her time at home. I was her first for today. Wow, must be a sexisfying session later!

She love to use the mirror to watch! She actually felt very shy when I use the mirror! Very unlike her shameless behaviors a while back. Manage to poke and find out more weakness on Ke Xin as we explore each other limits.

She is horny and love sex. One of the better bonk. Deliberately leave out the juicy details, for you to explore.

Ke Xin has a stubborn character that rather breaks than bent. She is very simple and straight to the point, which I appreciate.

Have an interesting conversation on herself and life.

These are the stats:
Lady – Ke Xin
Looks – 7/10 (Typical GND PRC student, her “auntie” (according to her definition) is a drawback)
Age – 23
Nationality – PRC
Language - Chinese
Body – 6.5/10 (have a tummy, clean skin texture.)
Boobs – 7/10 (soft and B cup (imo))
Bath – 6/10 (She felt shy bathing!)
Massage – NIL (didn’t experience her sexy massage!)
GFE – 8/10 (can do honest talk, she warm up instantly!)
French – 7/10 (Good fight, only drawback is have to close my eyes!)
HJ – 5/10 (SOP)
BBBJ – 8/10 (lot of deep throat)
BM – 5/10 (I was the one giving! Interesting!)
Pussy – 8/10 (small, tight, delicious)
FJ: 8.5/10 (She was horny! I was naughty and she was begging…)
Attitude: 8/10 (Overall feeling is Good. Willing to please if request)
RTF – Will return after clearing bonk list

Business isn’t good from what I gathered. She rather go hungry with her carefree attitude. I am surprise given her quality and price. :(

A wild horse waiting to be tame.

Thanks to TS for the contact.

onion_rings
20-09-2008, 01:18 AM
she is like an infectious sch ger
Got to thank bro axeman24 for getting the contact for me from bro steamer. Sorry din go thru the proper channel to get her ctc as too horny at that moment.

Met her on Fri 1.45am. It's a sextisfying bonk with Ke Xin & agree with bro steamer she really such a infectious sch ger :D Bro who tried her b4 shld know it... Bro who dunno pls dun waste anymore time...Quickly pm the TS cos she's a GEM which haven't been fully discover by bros in here ;) Anyway won't go thru the detail... Will just go straight to the summary!!!

Hometown: Hainan
Name: 可心
Looks: 7/10 (if she got straight long hair wld give her 7.5)
Boobs: B+ (very beautiful & firm titts with protuding pinkish nipples :p)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (deep throat, cock head sucking, lotsa of tongue movement etc etc)
Fingering: (no chance leh as she svcs me shiok shiok all the way)
Fj: 7.5/10 (she just love to ride & dun mind changing a couple of position with me)
Gfe: 8/10 (after bonk still cuddle me tightly even my GF also dun do that. She also quite knowledge & chatty)
Overall: 7.5/10
Damages: $60 + $10tips + $20 room chrg.
Rtf: My sperms bank got very low count for the moment :D

PS: She is scare to go to GL hotel... Bro who is driving if can pls bring her to Lavender... Bro who is not driving if can den take a cab to Lavender la... Anyway thanks to bro steamer & pls pm him for her contact...

walabis
20-09-2008, 10:01 AM
PS: She is scare to go to GL hotel... Bro who is driving if can pls bring her to Lavender... Bro who is not driving if can den take a cab to Lavender la... Anyway thanks to bro steamer & pls pm him for her contact...
Look like she going to be your new kick on the block !
:D

onion_rings
20-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Look like she going to be your new kick on the block !

Not really la... Too many good fishes ard at the moment... So not much time & sperms & most impt of all

钱不够用 :o but will still find time to rtf her b4 outstation :D

onion_rings
20-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Any newbies tried to pm me again for kexin ctc will get from me 100 onion stuff to yr karchng :eek:

Pls pm bro steamer instead la...:D

stephan
20-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Any newbies tried to pm me again for kexin ctc will get from me 100 onion stuff to yr karchng :eek:

Pls pm bro steamer instead la...:D

Walan... play until nothing to play, now playing kar ch'ng... :p

steamer
20-09-2008, 01:40 PM
thks guys for the great frs. she is a nice gal. :D

onion_rings
21-09-2008, 11:12 AM

U also want to get stuff by onion huh? :D

Ibonk
21-09-2008, 12:35 PM

Kar chng tighter mah, more shiok. Ai try mai? :D

Black Oaf
21-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Bro do I get a chance to try her ?

axeman24
21-09-2008, 12:41 PM

Wah bro since when you like kar chng one. :eek:

poolhot.
21-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Wah bro since when you like kar chng one.

since that overnite wiz that two old uncle :eek::rolleyes::D

axeman24
21-09-2008, 01:02 PM
since that overnite wiz that two old uncle :eek::rolleyes::D

No wonder cos i notice the funny look when Ibonk was talking to the 2 uncles yesterday night :D

alex18122003
21-09-2008, 11:27 PM
It's a sextisfying bonk with Ke Xin & agree with bro steamer she really such a infectious sch ger :D Bro who tried her b4 shld know it... Bro who dunno pls dun waste anymore time...Quickly pm the TS cos she's a GEM which haven't been fully discover by bros in here

Bro Onion Rings, is it this gem that u mention to me during kopi gathering today that her BBBJ suit me :D

Monkey4
22-09-2008, 05:22 AM
Bro Onion Rings, is it this gem that u mention to me during kopi gathering today that her BBBJ suit me :D

yo bro alex, u recovered liiao ? and pls wait for my FR on Ke xin today

:cool:

steamer
22-09-2008, 08:59 AM
gave out her no. to quite a no. of bros oredi; plse post ur frs leh :)

Monkey4
22-09-2008, 09:48 AM
gave out her no. to quite a no. of bros oredi; plse post ur frs leh :)

hi bro steamer, sorry that I din get the contact of KX from u but from a bro here cos after trying... he told me die die should try.... ytd...oredi made an appt with KX for today session but when asked who intro me... I was stunned cos my mandarin cmi so i just type in english... dun know she understand me or not but I did tell her I am monkey in mandarin (that I know how to type in pinyin :p). Will definitely post FR after trying today....

Cheers...

Redoxan
22-09-2008, 09:54 AM
hi bro steamer, sorry that I din get the contact of KX from u but from a bro here cos after trying... he told me die die should try.... ytd...oredi made an appt with KX for today session but when asked who intro me... I was stunned cos my mandarin cmi so i just type in english... dun know she understand me or not but I did tell her I am monkey in mandarin (that I know how to type in pinyin :p). Will definitely post FR after trying today....

Cheers...

Maybe I got a slot earlier than you today? Potong Jalan?

onion_rings
22-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Bro Onion Rings, is it this gem that u mention to me during kopi gathering today that her BBBJ suit me Yeah bro alex18122003, but in yr heart alrdy acknowlege BX as the undisputed bbbj queen. But she also quite good la....:p

hi bro steamer, sorry that I din get the contact of KX from u but from a bro here cos after trying... he told me die die should try....
paiseh bro steamer for passing out her ctc.. But i pass out only to my kakis nia.. Bro monkey will be waiting for yr FR to pcc :D

Maybe I got a slot earlier than you today? Potong Jalan?U nnkc always PT...Me u also want to PT??? :mad::D

steamer
22-09-2008, 10:47 AM

Cheers...

use my name as reference and she will be at ease; its not steamer hor. check with ur kaki who got the no. from me.
btw she doesn't understand english. :)

Monkey4
22-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Maybe I got a slot earlier than you today? Potong Jalan?

bro.. what else is new ?

btw... what time is your slot....? I go tell horny lian

ps bro steamer, bro bawan neber give me your name as reference leh.... nnkc.... bawan

onion_rings
22-09-2008, 11:00 AM
ps bro steamer, bro bawan neber give me your name as reference leh.... nnkc.... bawan

nnkc last week i bonk quite a nos of girl...U tell me la how to rmb all the ref names? :D Got good one just recommend lor tio bo? :rolleyes:

stephan
22-09-2008, 03:07 PM

Walie, 歌神 since when became so dirty liao? :eek:

Ibonk
22-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Walie, 歌神 since when became so dirty liao? :eek:

Ever since that fateful night with you lor.....:D

stephan
22-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Ever since that fateful night with you lor.....:D
Me decent guy hor, dun anyhow says ok? :D

P/S: who want ke xin contact please pm TS, dun pm me hor, else I ask bawang insert 100 onion into ur kar ch'ng! :mad:

Pls pm bro steamer instead la...

onion_rings
22-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Me decent guy hor, dun anyhow says ok? If u are decent den no guys in this universe is decent anymore :o:p

P/S: who want ke xin contact please pm TS, dun pm me hor, else I ask bawang insert 100 onion into ur kar ch'ng!
oi...Not my business hor :D I prefer to stuff the 100 onions to "yrs" karchng :eek:

axeman24
22-09-2008, 07:55 PM

Cheers...

Why you don't dare to call her??? You scare to listen to her voice is it???? :confused::D

Monkey4
23-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Why you don't dare to call her??? You scare to listen to her voice is it????

bro axe, I booked via sms lah .... that nite OC with me how to call KX....if I converse in mandarin over the phone..... I 100% on house arrest...!!!

btw.... ytd... managed to be KX first bonk of the day....

picked her up at Lor 1X..... first look....

Her hairstyle dun do justice to her face lah.... made her so Aunty Type:(

She is very cheerful and playful.... hardly noe me and yet.... muacked me on my side cheek and touched my didi when I am driving..

Reached hote 81....

When in room.... she said she bathed liao no need to bathe.... so lan lan have to bathe myself.... washed my didi clean clean so as to ensure no smell whatsoever....meanwhile she refused to bathe... not even washed her pussy.... so I said how to paint u.... she replied.... she barely bathed a few minutes b4 meeting me....

Once dried up and laid on the bed.... she inspected my didi..... no catbath but asked whether can do BJ instead of BBBJ.... I said cannot lah... FRs said got mah... but she said... she rather do BJ.... after some negotiation and upon further inspection of my rod... she gulped down some listerine with water and BBBJ me. Her BBBJ is heavenly ... this I must stressed.... Super long and really deep throat....ya Denden... really better than Wawa and Liu Dan ...but sori... cant compared to BBBJ Queen Bai Xue cos I din try BX.

Her BBBJ is machiam like (for dog owner - u will noe lah) a dog playing with its favourite toy.... swinging its head left and right with the toy well secured in its mouth ......... really DEEEP DEEP THROAT.... so deep until after my session.. during peeing... I noticed some strand of hairs missing :D

The other thing I like about her is her boobs... not big but still quite a cupful with nice nips...definitely not enhanced and defies gravitional pull.

The only 2 setbacks I encountered in my session are

1. She is in control throughout the session..... I dun have any say in anything....I dun wish to elaborate.
2. Her hairstyle and her umbrella made her so Aunty looking though on close inspection... she is indeed fair and young.

Summary :

Name :Ke Xin
COO : Hainan
Face : Acceptable
Body : Acceptable with no visible body fat
BBBJ with listerine : yes and kinda hot and shiok (she did stress she prefers to BJ so I suggested to her to tell TS Steamer so as not to disappoint bros who wanted BBBJ)
Frenching : Not for me - she din offer - like I said she in control
Painting : Nope First... neber bathe.... then she applied KY before FJ
FJ : Cowgal only.... (like i said... she in control)
GFE : nope
RTF : Nope (does not suit me only.... may appeal to others)

sorry TS... but this is my frank FR..... :o

nevertheless thanks bro axeman24, bawan and Steamer.

:)

walabis
23-09-2008, 11:35 AM

Hainan mei mei ... :rolleyes: :D

steamer
23-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Summary :

Face : Acceptable
Body : Acceptable with no visible body fat
BBBJ with listerine : yes and kinda hot and shiok (she did stress she prefers to BJ so I suggested to her to tell TS Steamer so as not to disappoint bros who wanted BBBJ)
Frenching : Not for me - she din offer - like I said she in control
Painting : Nope First... neber bathe.... then she applied KY before FJ
FJ : Cowgal only.... (like i said... she in control)
GFE : nope
RTF : Nope (does not suit me only.... may appeal to others)

sorry TS... but this is my frank FR..... :o

nevertheless thanks bro axeman24, bawan and Steamer.

thks for the fr; no worries mate. seems like you almost kena a dominatrix like tat. :D anyway, i dun let her take charge one :) anythng dun offer, i initiate lor hehe

steamer
25-09-2008, 08:28 AM
any more frs guys? ;)

okano
30-09-2008, 04:39 AM
sry bro steamer for e late fr

Bookin her a few wks ago due to work
She is very playful gal keep playin wif my dick while im driving cut e story short

Face : syt (e hair make her veri aunty)
Body : no tummy fat
BBBJ : deep deepthroat wif alot of suction (listerine)
Frenching : yes
Painting : yes (but nt for mi)
Fj : various positions
Love hole: Tight & wet
Service: 8.5/10 Very good & no rush.
overall : good!

tks bro Steamer.

steamer
30-09-2008, 08:47 AM
sry bro steamer for e late fr

Bookin her a few wks ago due to work
She is very playful gal keep playin wif my dick while im driving cut e story short

Face : syt (e hair make her veri aunty)
Body : no tummy fat
BBBJ : deep deepthroat wif alot of suction (listerine)
Frenching : yes
Painting : yes (but nt for mi)
Fj : various positions
Love hole: Tight & wet
Service: 8.5/10 Very good & no rush.
overall : good!

tks bro Steamer.

bro up u for ur fr. cheers :)

shchen
30-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Thanks Bro for the contact. Have a sexssion with her yesterday afternoon.
I agreed with other bro she is playful gal. Once in my car start playing with my little bro. To cut it short my report as follows:

Age: 24 years (She asked me to guess, I said maybe 26 or 27 and she got angry, and told me it is only 24 yrs)
Boobs : 33C (I guess)
BBBJ : 7/10 deep throat with good suction
Painting : 6.5/10
Fj : 7/10
Hole: 7/10 Tight tight & wet wet
Service: 8.5/10 good & no rush.
overall : 7/10

elth
30-09-2008, 10:20 PM
hi bro steamer can give me her contact again ? lost her number :D miss her now

Thanks

tianshi_shinko
01-10-2008, 03:49 PM
hey bro , her hairstyle realli look aunite ma??

coz tinking of bonking her tml but u all so aunite kinda of worry

sequence79
01-10-2008, 10:22 PM
hey bro , her hairstyle realli look aunite ma??

coz tinking of bonking her tml but u all so aunite kinda of worry

yes bro, very very auntie. i suggested to her to straighten her hair, i think she will look real good with straight hair. it is short hair BTW

overall, very playful girl. keep touch here touch there. during BJ, she purposely thrust deep into her throat. during FJ, keep changing positions.

denniskoh
01-10-2008, 11:05 PM
thanks to steamer for the contact, I just came back after a session with Kexin.

Booking through sms..., knew from the posts her auntie look... so while waiting inside car keep high alert when some aunt passed by ... luckily a happy face girl knock on my window...nice looking (my cup of tea)... and fletch her to L81.

Today she dressed in mini-skirt and jeans. Along the way, she started to play with my little brother & i can't stand and drove like F1 to hotel and check in.

Inside the room, she bath you ... cap on and suck your harden dick with a lot of deep throat... cowgirl ...tuning...lying doggie...missionary...and finally both of us were hot enough to fire to salute ...her national day

Below are my rating of Kexin.

Looks: 7.5/10 pleasant looking, 8.5+ if change hair style.
Boobs: 35 with nice tits,
Body: 9/10 (smooth skin; + little fat prefect type to hold)
Frenching: 7/10 ... she still learning
BJ: 7/10 ...180degree 3dimension with good deep thoart
FJ: 8/10 ... wetwet tighttight...
GFE: 11/10 ...if yr galfan did the same to you, i think you will scare...
Damage: 60+20
RTF: definitely...

Thanks for watching.
Again, thanks to bro steamer for the contact.

Up my point if you can pls.

steamer
02-10-2008, 12:30 AM
thks for ur fr. the hairstyle dun suit her, go past it and u will hv a gem ;)

adventureboy38
02-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Hi Bro,

Can have her contact number... would like to try Kexin...

Thanks in advance...

steamer
03-10-2008, 05:43 PM
tks okano for trying to up me but u got no power yet. no worries, its the thot tat counts.:)

global25
03-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Ke Xin

Try my luck and manage to RTF (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/93709-ke-xin-gnd-innocent-looking-fl-back-2.html#post3077857) with our wild Hainan mei mei. For some reason, we ended in the same love nest we had 2 weeks back. Fated?

This time round she was much well behave. At least in “public” area, she behaves like a typical friend. Phew! Once in the darker street, her “wolf” teeth/tongue starts to grind. If I have not watch over her, she most probably would have run around topless! *faint*. I am just too shy else could ended up with a quickie in the back lane and save some $ on the hotel. Too many traffic around, can’t risk getting caught with my pant down in public!

She was more attentive than the previous session. Must have learned from all the kor kor here. She put some of the new tricks recently acquired on this guinea pig!

She did put on some weights, must be her “auntie” coming.

Playfulness and cheeky are inseparable from Ke Xin. After recent unsatisfactory bonks. I am glad to find what life should be like, although for a short period. ;)

These are the stats:
Lady – Ke Xin
Looks – 7/10 (Typical GND PRC student, her “auntie” (according to her definition) is a drawback)
Age – 23
Nationality – PRC
Language - Chinese
Body – 6.5/10 (have a tummy, abit ba ba. Some pimples developing…maybe “auntie “ coming.)
Boobs – 7/10 (B cup (imo))
Bath – 7.5/10 (She has improve, much more attentive!)
Massage – NIL (didn’t experience her sexy massage!)
GFE – 8.5/10 (since know each other leow, the feeling is better)
French – 6/10 (quite reluctant at times for this session)
HJ – 5/10 (SOP)
BBBJ – 8/10 (some deep throat and slurping around)
BM – NIL
Pussy – 7/10 (Abit loose, maybe “auntie” coming)
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: I pay her for what I feel is her price. Although not a lot, but enough to break a figure(tip) that I have not crossed.
RTF – Will return when the time is right.

A wild horse waiting for the rightful owner. :p

Thanks to TS for the contact.

steamer
05-10-2008, 05:56 PM
thks bro for the fr. :)

a8188j
18-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Dear bro steamer, Can I have her contact? Thanks.

steamer
18-10-2008, 10:04 AM
bros who hv less than 35 pts, plse link me to ur past fr. those with less than 10 posts but with more than one yr membership here, plse dun ask me for contact :eek:

denniskoh
18-10-2008, 12:25 PM
2nd RTF KX last sunday afternoon just afte she wokeup...same good enjoyable section ... she being leader as usual ...body with babyfat which i like so much...bath,bj,few post,moanw/dirtytalk ...very sextified ...

overall 8/10

RTF:100%

LiveLife
19-10-2008, 10:12 AM
Thanks to Steamer Bro for Ke Xin contacts. Just had a session with her last night at around 11.30pm. Below is my humble FR

Arrived at L19 as she said she be waiting there at the carpark for me, after i reach i could not see her ask me to go to front just outside the coffee shop and i proceeded. Reach called her and she sounds pissed off keep kpkb that she is outside the coffeeshop and STILL CANNOT SEE ME. My mind was like thinking, what the fuck where is the Customer service? But being a gentleman i walk back a bit and saw this ger which looks like "Popoye wife" maybe because of her hair. After that walk up to her and saw her face quite cute looking and ask her are you ke xin? Then she say yes and her mood immediately changed 360 degree. Began holding my hands and talk dirty as we walk to the nearest hotel. Ok folks to cut the story short below is the statistic.

Name: Ke Xin PRC
Boobs: 34B - 36B (feel damn shoik to lick her pink nipple and massage her brest plus her soft moans)
Height: 160 plus
Weight: 40 plus
Skin: White and smooth, feels like tofu and i almost wana bite her. Lols
CatBath: 7/10 (Although its good but i feel is too short)
BBBJ: 9/10 (My little feel damn shoick in her small little mouth)
69: 8/10 (Pussy is damn nice and sweet and can lick till there is no tomorrow)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Only did two position, cowgirl and on top of me after that buay tahan unloaded my man juice inside her)
RTF: Maybe

After that just lie on my shoulder commented im good looking esp my eyes, blah blah blah, all those crap and she hands still auto roaming my didi, Then i ask her y she so interested in my didi as i wana have a good conversation with her. She just say my did is more interesting and keep stroking, kissing my balls and use her face to lie on my balls. After that received a call and off she bathed and i gave her $ and left the hotel.

P.S She can drink lotsa fruit juice, all in all bought like 5 fruit juice for her, pretty interesting lady.

Ok thats all Folks.

blursoo
04-11-2008, 11:33 PM
To all brothers...

This 6th of this month is Kexin chinese birthday. I think she is leaving on the 6 or 7th. So bro out there has no ttry her, quick hand and quick legs....

steamer
14-02-2009, 07:01 PM
ke xin is back :)
her rate is 60/1/1; she does 100/2 with massage. My mandarin is poor, so better to confirm with her first.
cheers all :) :D

steamer
14-02-2009, 08:57 PM
ke xin is back :)
her rate is 60/1/1; she does 100/2 with massage. My mandarin is poor, so better to confirm with her first.
cheers all :D

bros, i forgot to add: she usually starts fl work at 5pm onwards and dun intend to get many clients per day as she is trying to get an office hour job here. I have not seen her current hairsstyle coz juz rcvd Vday sms from her today mah but hv not met her since she came back few days ago, but am confident she muz hv changed to sumthing more her age and demeanour now.
p/s qualified bros with fr posted before can pm me.
bros who hv bn here for more than a year n still no frs, plse DUN pm me.

steamer
15-02-2009, 05:09 PM
bros, i forgot to add: she usually starts fl work at 5pm onwards and dun intend to get many clients per day as she is trying to get an office hour job here. I have not seen her current hairsstyle coz juz rcvd Vday sms from her today mah but hv not met her since she came back few days ago, but am confident she muz hv changed to sumthing more her age and demeanour now.
p/s qualified bros with fr posted before can pm me.
bros who hv bn here for more than a year n still no frs, plse DUN pm me.

upzzz given contact to soem bros oredi :D

linixx
18-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Actually had read about great FRs on Kexin last year with great enthusiasm, but due to being a newbie during then, I know that I will not be eligible for FL ctcs, thus did not have a chance to try her.

When bro steamer announced her return on Saturday, I quickly obtain her ctc, but since I just had a session that day, thus I only managed to try her tonight.

According to her, I'm her first customer after her return. She's really a wolf in sheep's clothing, and she's really horny. After shower, she's really at the helm of the session as she took everything in her own hands, only allowing me to suck her nipples for a brief moment (actually I don't really mind, with her being in control) before she went for cowgirl position but soon she “maneuver” me to take over.

I went for my familiar missionary position and went on with her, then she asked me to change positions but my abilities at other positions were disappointing for her that she commented on my "inability" at the various positions, and “corrected” me accordingly. Decided to end it faster, thus went back to my familiar missionary position, at first she started to "comment" that I'm very “meng”, but soon she turn the "tables" and give a black face and complain that I take so long to cum. Actually I'm almost cumming but her black face and complaining made me lost my momentum, and I had lost my mood to bonk her anymore and I told her she can stop.

I guess she could sense my disappointed mood and offered to continue but since no more mood on my side, I told her nevermind. She just continued her monologue while I just nodded and smile until it is almost time's up and she wash me up and I paid her dues exactly, no extra tips, then we dressed and left our room.

Actually in terms of looks, she scores pretty high in my book (I prefer girls with short hair and pretty eyes), that I believe that I would become her regular. Maybe she became “frustrated” that her “skills” doesn’t work on me or maybe she’s a straight person, who speaks whatever is on her mind, and thus had made me lost my mood, but her action of venting her frustration on me is totally uncalled for, that I totally lost all my mood for the session.

Name – Ke Xin
Looks – 8.5/10 (my almost ideal kind of look)
Age – Did not ask
Boobs – “Bravo” cupper
Bath – 8/10 (quite attentive)
French – 6/10 (comented about my “ash tray” mouth)
Cathbath – 8/10 (very shiok)
BBBJ – Nil (opted for BJ only)
Pussy – 7/10 (easily wet)
FJ: 5/10 (thumbs up at the beginning with her being pro-active, but her subsequent black face and complaining + no mood to cum dragged the score down)
Attitude: 5/10
Damage: $60
RTF – Not likely

Thks to bro steamer for Kexin’s ctc.

steamer
25-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Ke Xin is back here.. Same hp no. :)

steamer
26-09-2009, 02:57 PM
guys with no frs and less than 10 posts in 2 years or more of samstership....plse dun pm me for contact.
Thank you. :rolleyes:

aczeta
26-09-2009, 03:10 PM
May i?... with your permission:p

steamer
26-09-2009, 03:29 PM
May i?... with your permission:p

check ur pm

Ahh Fatt
26-09-2009, 03:30 PM
may I?? :D

aczeta
26-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Any regulars can update on her style.. I prefer long haired babes

steamer
26-09-2009, 03:45 PM
may I?? :D

no prob. pm me :D

Shingzz
26-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Any regulars can update on her style.. I prefer long haired babes

last I saw her 1 year ago, she was short hair, c-boobs, 13-dot happy gal ... but I tink I read she grew her hair longer? ... definitely a steal if she's still charging $60

bell152
26-09-2009, 07:00 PM
guys with no frs and less than 10 posts in 2 years or more of samstership....plse dun pm me for contact.
Thank you. :rolleyes:

hi brudder,

can share ke xin contacts with me?

tks

steamer
27-09-2009, 03:32 PM
any frs? Good or bad plse post.
Tks

oubboss
27-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Camp first :D

steamer
28-09-2009, 08:51 AM
.........upzz :)

xhardboiled
28-09-2009, 09:34 AM
I Rembr her boobs is super firm C cups. Damn amazing nice to squeeze. N she's very pro active. If u r timid sure get "rape" one :D.

222nge
28-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Bro steamer,
Can I hv ke xin's ctc pls, thanks

steamer
28-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Bro steamer,
Can I hv ke xin's ctc pls, thanks

pm me
cheers

suaveguy28
29-09-2009, 08:16 AM
pm me
cheers

wow our bro steamer is sharing leh.... ;)

how r u bro long time no see liao when free go kopi? ask ah fatt also and the rest lah on bo?

BoLiang
30-09-2009, 08:24 AM
Many thanks to bro steamer for sharing this ctc. She is indeed one of the better, if not best budget bonks in this thread le.

Her current place was abit tough to locate but once I met up with her, the trouble was well worth it. Interestingly, she can easily be pass off as a local girl in terms of behavior, just that her accent sets her apart.

Her jovial attitude and constent chatting ensures that there are no ice to break right from the start. Well, her smooth complexion was a joy to behold and her twin peaks, together with those fade light brown nipples, simply sets my manhood on fire the moment I lay my eyes on them.

Best yet was her service level which surprises me: she undressed me, removed my socks, bathed every inch, including inbetween my toes, just like any thai chicks would. I did not get a BBBJ as she cited that she got ucler. Thus, I got to settle for BJ only which I usually dislike but her skills were commendable. Got a hot water BJ which was really nice way to improve blood circulation to little bro down there. During which, I kept caressing her nipples which harden and aroused me so much that I had to stop her in the middle of a BJ and mount her.

Details shall stop here but the session with her left me a very happy man.

Thanks to TS once again for the brilliant recommendation.

Summary stats:

Looks: 6.5 (i am a craver for good looks but she is really decent looking, easily passable as GND. Just that she didnt put makeup that day, if not would be higher.)
BJ: not a fan, so would rate but suction is good with hot water
Boobs: Nicely mould C with AV style nipples which harden easily
French: Allows pecking only, citing that she got ucler.
FJ: 9/10. Shes a fan of Jap AV, so you can probably do whatever position you like and she wouldnt complain, no SM though.
Service:9/10. Not a time watcher and chats and massage me after the deed. Even wore my socks for me before parting.
RTF: Likely. Price plus service and decent looks makes it the best budget bonk for me.

steamer
30-09-2009, 10:20 AM
thks for ur fr. Have up ur pts. She is quite a gem :D

BoLiang
30-09-2009, 11:35 AM
thank you sir, ur most generous ^^

aczeta
30-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Nice...will KIV bonk for next week once her ulcer recovers... me like BBBj

steamer
30-09-2009, 03:01 PM
any more frs? :)

istkiller
30-09-2009, 05:11 PM
bro can pm contacts...thks

steamer
01-10-2009, 11:51 AM
her dmg still at 60/1/1 guys :)

jason19870313
01-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Looks: 7 (cute -look)
BJ: 7/10 (not bad)
Boobs: C cup
FJ: 9/10
Service:9/10.

steamer
02-10-2009, 09:55 AM

thks for ur fr; up u when power returns :D

steamer
03-10-2009, 09:10 PM

up ur pts liao for ur fr :D

finger
04-10-2009, 06:51 AM
bro can pm me ke xin no pls... too hot these days.. ha ha

wala
04-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Hardly ever see Steamer as TS, must be good enuff for your efforts? U got mail.:D

steamer
05-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Hardly ever see Steamer as TS, must be good enuff for your efforts? U got mail.:D

where ur fr? haha :D

Garson
05-10-2009, 11:03 PM
bro, kindly pm me contacts

222nge
06-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Have a very enjoyable session with ke xin yesterday.Thanks to bro steamer for sharing ctc of this gem.
She may not be a real beauty,but her sweet smiling pleasant look will grow on you.Her jovial and friendly easy going attitude together with her beautiful twin peaks is definately another plus points.Here are my ratings:

Looks:6.8/10,decent sweet looking,grow on you
Body:7.0/10,smooth ang fair skin,a little meaty
Boobs:8.5/10,full "C"
BJ:8.0/10:good suction with hot water
FJ:8.0/10:very hardworking and accomodating
Attitude:9.0/10,very good
RTF:likely

happenin1
06-10-2009, 09:13 AM
hi bro kindly pm ke xin contact
thanks

steamer
07-10-2009, 08:54 AM
Have a very enjoyable session with ke xin yesterday.Thanks to bro steamer for sharing ctc of this gem.
She may not be a real beauty,but her sweet smiling pleasant look will grow on you.Her jovial and friendly easy going attitude together with her beautiful twin peaks is definately another plus points.Here are my ratings:

Looks:6.8/10,decent sweet looking,grow on you
Body:7.0/10,smooth ang fair skin,a little meaty
Boobs:8.5/10,full "C"
BJ:8.0/10:good suction with hot water
FJ:8.0/10:very hardworking and accomodating
Attitude:9.0/10,very good
RTF:likely

up u liao :D

222nge
07-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Bro steamer,

Thanks!

Andy22
07-10-2009, 03:09 PM
bro, can pm me ke xin cttd pls? thanks in advance

steamer
08-10-2009, 07:33 AM
bro, can pm me ke xin cttd pls? thanks in advance

Pm me. Thks

linixx
10-10-2009, 08:14 PM
SMS Kexin for a 4pm slot today, but she replied that she's only available after 7pm, so I turn her down, afterwhich she sms shortly that because she's sleeping thus she will be available at 6.30. I called her and we compromised a time at 5.30 near her place.

After killing some time I arrived at the location 15mins earlier and received a sms from her saying only 6.30pm she will then meet me. Immediately tried to call her but her hp was off. Sms her telling her I'm calling off the appointment, then she called back saying some BS reasons and offered me an additional 30mins, but she still insisted on her timing, I told her the appointment is off, since I wouldn't want to waste another hour waiting moreover I'm already onboard the train heading back, she just answered back in a rude tone "then you go home"

Guess she regreted her choice of words and actions and she called me an hour later to try to salvage the situation, but I told her I'm almost home.

Actually had tried Kexin on her previous trip, but had a rather negative experience. However she has the type of looks that really appeals to me that I wanted to try her again.

Guess she has quite a bit to work on her PR skills, and learn not to take online publicity here for granted.

Parkour
10-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Pm me. Thks

bro,
hv pm u for her ctc.

Steelrock
11-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Please share the ctc , thanks

wala
11-10-2009, 04:27 AM
where ur fr? haha :D

Last horny day timimg bue gam, so the FR went to XYZ. I will try again on another horny day and see if can piak piak her.:D

steamer
11-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Last horny day timimg bue gam, so the FR went to XYZ. I will try again on another horny day and see if can piak piak her.:D

ok. look fwd to ur fr..:D

linixx
11-10-2009, 06:19 PM
After killing some time I arrived at the location 15mins earlier and received a sms from her saying only 6.30pm she will then meet me. Immediately tried to call her but her hp was off. Sms her telling her I'm calling off the appointment, then she called back saying some BS reasons and offered me an additional 30mins, but she still insisted on her timing, I told her the appointment is off, since I wouldn't want to waste another hour waiting moreover I'm already onboard the train heading back, she just answered back in a rude tone "then you go home"

Guess she regreted her choice of words and actions and she called me an hour later to try to salvage the situation, but I told her I'm almost home.

Did not get to release yesterday, thus was feeling quite horny and KX sms me this morning asking me to visit her, thus met her to see how she will make up to me for my time wasted yesterday. Actually I have no intention of taking advantage of her offer as I planned to pay her additional tips for her extra time. Moreover her looks really appeals to me that I'm willing to forgo my disappointment of my first visit and yesterday's waste of time.

Met up with her and we proceeded to her suggested hotel. The shower was quite sop, and soon we had our foreplay and FJ, managed to release my load 40mins from our entry to the room. She actually wanted a second round, but I told her I'm more of a one shot person and moreover I do not want her to 'turn black face' again when I took a long time to cum (as of my previous experience with her). Then she spend about 20mins talking about herself while I was stroking her legs. Afterwhich we took a quick shower and she proceeded to give me a massage as she had mentioned yesterday. After massaging for 20mins, she said ok and she proceeded to dress up. I lighted up and continue to tcss with her. Then I ask her how much should I pay her, and she replied cheekyly "$100, for 2 hours". My intention was to pay her $60(1 shot)+ $20tips should she live up to her promise of 30mins massage, since I never had the intention of taking advantage of her 'promise'.

She said her promise only holds for yesterday and today she's not at fault, thus no need to fulfilled her 'promise'. Thus it is only right that she charge me $100 for 1 shot + 20mins of massage for a total duration of 90mins (from stepping into the room and stepping out of the room).

Even though I only went for one shot and 90mins of her "service", I paid her $100 as per her request and I walk her back to her apartment since it is on the way. Sensing my displeasure, along the way she tried to say she will make up to me on my next visit, but I told her there will not be a next time since I'm quite turned off by her 'greediness' and her insisting on she's right in collecting $100 from me. She further justified herself that since I had enjoyed the session, thus $40 tips is justified for her and that I'm being petty to mind that mere $40 (I always thought that tips are given in accordance with our satisfaction and not 'demanded' by the FL themselves).

While on my way back she sms me insisting that she’s right in collecting the $100 from me, further adding to my displeasure with her. If this incident had not happened, I must agree that my session with KX is quite enjoyable as my regulars, and that she would become one of them, but her “greediness” and "odd" sense of “justifying herself” really turns me off.

Name – Ke Xin
Looks – 8/10 (still prefer her previous look)
Age – 25 (born in the year of the boar)
Boobs – “Bravo” cupper
Bath – 7/10
French – 7.5/10
Cathbath – 7.5/10
BBBJ – Nil (she gave a BJ only)
Pussy – 7/10 (easily wet)
FJ: 8/10 (she’s more passive this round, but her “arousing” words really turn me on)
Attitude: 5/10
Damage: $100 (1 shot + 20mins massage)
RTF – No

My apologies to Bro streamer for posting my negative experience with her, but I think it is better to highlight to bros here should she try to pull off a similar "incident" to another bro here.

steamer
11-10-2009, 11:11 PM
I think to avoid such incidences, bros shd confirm the rate with her first before the deed. I for one, have not met her since her return.
In any case, I am no white knight to wayward fls; frs from bros are the fls' best testimonies, good or bad.
I myself kena recently from a TS who chose to believe his fl than my fr and called my fr into question. :mad:
So guys, juz confirm rates b4 deed plse.

AhYe
12-10-2009, 12:42 AM
bro, mind sharing her contect? :D

steamer
12-10-2009, 05:07 PM
bro, mind sharing her contect? :D

check ur pm.

AhYe
13-10-2009, 12:21 AM
thx steamer bro for sharing contect with me... will post my fr as soon as i get to try out her services... ( read this thread i damn high le.... i like this type of female dom... :D )

Manifold
13-10-2009, 02:38 AM
please share the ctc , thanks

zendan
14-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Thank you brother steamer for Ke Xin contact. Here are my ratings:

Looks: 6.0/10 - above average looks with cute face and sweet smile. No smooth-flowing or silky long hair or fair white skin (too much sun-tanning, she told me).

Body: 6.5/10 - slight fleshy but not chubby in my opinion. C cup boobs, firm shapely butt and shaven pussy.

Fingering & painting: Yes, only for awhile during foreplay.

BJ: 7.5/10 - proactive and very eager, hardworking too. Her techniques is good with a variation of licking around the head, up-down motion with reasonable suction and some balls licking.

FJ: 7.0/10 - responsive with sexy soft moans, while she rode me, but I cum too fast.:(

Attitude: 8.0/10 - very good, accommodating and service orientated. Overall attitude was great as she appears enthusiastic and hardworking, when our second round of play, I could not cum, she never give up. Unfortunately I have to stop because time is up. My bad.

RTF: Yes. I have an unfinished round of play with her

Physically she is not my ideal type, so the ratings for looks and body are lower than what she deserves. However, i enjoyed this session for her other attributes. She is highly recommended for brother seeking a girl with good attitude.

Time management: Good. On time. Very punctual

Thank you for reading my field report.

steamer
14-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Thank you brother steamer for Ke Xin contact. Here are my ratings:

Looks: 6.0/10 - above average looks with cute face and sweet smile. No smooth-flowing or silky long hair or fair white skin (too much sun-tanning, she told me).

Body: 6.5/10 - slight fleshy but not chubby in my opinion. C cup boobs, firm shapely butt and shaven pussy.

Fingering & painting: Yes, only for awhile during foreplay.

BJ: 7.5/10 - proactive and very eager, hardworking too. Her techniques is good with a variation of licking around the head, up-down motion with reasonable suction and some balls licking.

FJ: 7.0/10 - responsive with sexy soft moans, while she rode me, but I cum too fast.:(

Attitude: 8.0/10 - very good, accommodating and service orientated. Overall attitude was great as she appears enthusiastic and hardworking, when our second round of play, I could not cum, she never give up. Unfortunately I have to stop because time is up. My bad.

RTF: Yes. I have an unfinished round of play with her

Thank you for reading my field report.

thks for ur fr. up u when power returns.

AhYe
17-10-2009, 03:24 AM
First i would like to thank brother steamer for Ke Xin's contect. :D And here goes my rating and FR

Met her at GL and picked her up in a cab. As soon as she hoped in he cab, she grabed my arm and acted like my long time GF. As soon as we reached the hotel, she started taking off my clothing and we went into the bath. One good thing about her is that she is really job orientiated. She ate dinner before she met me and went to brush her teeth and took a "suan mei" before she started servicing me. For rest, it is quite SOP.

Looks - 7/10 (To me she looks good. I like short hair gals)
Boobs - 7/10 ( B-C soft and smooth. for boobs lovers :D )
Bath – 7/10 ( quite SOP )
French – 8/10 ( at first she didn't allow, but after we started bonking she got high and french me instead :p )
Cathbath – 7.5/10
BJ – 6/10 ( SOP with water in her mouth )
Pussy – 7/10 ( tight and wet )
FJ: 9/10 ( to me, i love it when she in in command. something refreshing. tells me what she wants and enjoys it. watching her enjoy is pure extacy for me )
Massage - 9/10 ( her massage is like a gf's massage. not perfect but trying her best)
GFE - 10/10 ( even after bonking, i walked her to the busstop for her to go home. she juz huged my arm as we walked and talked like a long time GF)
Attitude: 9/10 ( can see that she tries everything that you want and make you happy. most importantly, she never keep on keep track about time. )
Damage: $60 + $20(tip) + $20(Room)
RTF – CFM 100% YES!

To all bros out there, a person's meat might be another's poison. It may not be the same for all bros who go try her.

Cheers, to all bros reading my FR :D

steamer
21-10-2009, 09:48 AM
any more frs guys? :cool: