PDA

View Full Version : Recurring UTI symptoms?

lamelame76
07-05-2023, 12:41 PM
Hey guys, I have been suffering from what seems to be UTI symptoms recurring through the past year. Basically I get warm urination and the need to urinate more frequently. However, these symptoms occur on and off sometimes. I have checked for STI 3 times in total and each time that results have been negative. I have gone to the doctors previously to get antibiotics but he also mentioned it seems weird for a guy to have recurring UTI

Has any bro experienced this? or is it just due to some other factors (dehydration or sth etc)? Hope can share your experiences as I have been feeling troubled by this

Autumnsun
07-05-2023, 04:45 PM
Hey guys, I have been suffering from what seems to be UTI symptoms recurring through the past year. Basically I get warm urination and the need to urinate more frequently. However, these symptoms occur on and off sometimes. I have checked for STI 3 times in total and each time that results have been negative. I have gone to the doctors previously to get antibiotics but he also mentioned it seems weird for a guy to have recurring UTI

Has any bro experienced this? or is it just due to some other factors (dehydration or sth etc)? Hope can share your experiences as I have been feeling troubled by this

hello, what do u mean by warm urination? is it burning sensation?

I suggest u go to polyclinic or clinic which can do urine test. high frequently can mean kidney or bladder issue to. can consider a health check if 1976 is ur birth year.

Just my 2 cents

lamelame76
07-05-2023, 09:29 PM
hello, what do u mean by warm urination? is it burning sensation?

I suggest u go to polyclinic or clinic which can do urine test. high frequently can mean kidney or bladder issue to. can consider a health check if 1976 is ur birth year.

Just my 2 cents

hey man,

i went to a men's health clinic to check for urine test, the STD test extracted blood sample as well. All came back without any issue... and in total throughout the past year i took the tests 3 times. i recently went for a health checkup and no kidney issue as well. and i havent hit 30 yet haha

it kind of feels like the warm sensation when one urinates after not drinking much water. except i have been trying my best to hydrate but it is still like this.

Autumnsun
08-05-2023, 04:04 PM
Can try changing soap/shower foam?

Do u DIY in shower?

Morning1999
25-06-2023, 04:28 AM

Done trichomoniasis test?

Castleclash
25-06-2023, 10:06 PM
Done trichomoniasis test?

this test is fucking painful dude

Morning1999
25-06-2023, 11:43 PM

Yeap suspect he could have this parasite. :)
A swab into the penis is in the past, a urine sample is needed these days.
Otherwise just tell the doctor and they probably just give metronidazole.

wenzhongalex
26-06-2023, 06:08 PM
bro u can try changing soap or shower foam?

Autumnsun
27-06-2023, 09:23 AM

Urine for PCR testing. Nothing to worry about. Same day result is possible if the lab/clinic staff are fast

Then again trichomonas is very rare for men