View Full Version : Tall (1.69m) slim sexy - NELLY - Top notch service

Bonniesan
10-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Name : NELLY
Height : 1.69m
Statistics : 34B'24'35
Damage : $160/90/2

PREVIEW :
NELLY (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/2.jpg)
NELLY (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/1-1.jpg)

Bonniesan
10-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks for supports!!!! Fully booked today, limited slots tmrw. Fast hand fast legs!!!! :)

Bonniesan
10-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Have you join Pleasureforum (http://www.mypleasureforum.com) ???
Join now and accumulate Sperm points to claim for free bonk!!!!!

King_George
11-09-2008, 08:50 AM
Bonniesan. She sure looks yummy. Tall sexy looks. Hope she gives good service too.:).;)

Bonniesan
12-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Full house daily but no FR:(:confused: Brothers. Do not worry of losing points. I will up those lost. Do support FR. Many brothers waiting. Thanks.:)

Bonniesan
12-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Hope to see more sharing!
post FR here, post FR at www.mypleasureforum to gain your "sperms"!:o

Bonniesan
13-09-2008, 12:13 PM
FR by theng6 in mypleasureforum

Read it...

My first blood fr...

After an night shift of working hours. Feeling sleepy but not after tasting Nelly. Reach the destination very early. Waiting for my room number sms. Finally beep beep. Walk in the hotel, lobby up, nice pathway.

Ring the door bell, out came a tanned cool looking lady, with a smile greeting.
Went in and she was watching chinese drama, so i ask whether she understand chinese? her reply was by looking at english dialogue, this mean she is able to read english fairly well. Not bad in her english language.

She ask whether i need her to shower together and that she already shower, so i say i will relax myself. Next she help to dry me up.

And then we proceed to bed actions... wow ideal shapes for her height. We started with some light kissings and touchings... Licking her nipples was very shiok, boobs flesh soft & tender, and alittle bouncy, of cause didn't deny chances of squeezing her boobs, proceed to lick her ears, neck, face, body, legs (don't miss her sexy legs, it a must) & she enjoy it with a soft moan with eyes closed. Man, that look sexy.

Finally, its time to undress her pinkies, nice butt, good amount of hairs (personally i don't like too much hairs), ya, nice tattoo on her butt, again flesh is soft and tender that u cant resist biting on it.

Her service was patient, never give up trying to make me cum (pity, took long time to cum so only did one shot in the end)

Good bbbj skill, good massage with her pussy on your back..

All those bonkers shouldn't miss this gems especially they like unique tanned cool looking woman with a nice smile.

Body: 9/10
Boobs: 10/10
Looks: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Massage: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

Ended with some tips. Worth it to reward her.

Bonniesan
13-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Supporters!!!! Use to have a hard time getting updated by group? Now you can join pleasureforum.com (http://www.pleasureforum.com) for good times. Post as much as you like! Whats more, pen your way to a free bonk with sperm points awarded worth every FR. Cheers!!!

pegasus18
13-09-2008, 05:00 PM
very sexy and slutty looking babe. may consider her next.

Bonniesan
14-09-2008, 03:54 PM
FR by bro AMOREJ in Pleasureforum (http://www.mypleasureforum.com) :

Nelly

When this tall girl open the door for me to enter, judging from the length of her arms, I knew the legs and arms will be felt all over my body. Long and slim I would describe her, she is thin but very sexy so. A bit of a tummy her assets are her legs and body. Boobs are argumented but they do not feel hard like some other enhanced ones. Dark skinned with a very cute face the total package is something to lust for.

There was option to have the bath in that ridiculous small bath. She is all 1.7 and I am all 1.8... I decided to have a shower instead. SOP cleaning and she seemed distant. I found out she had a headache and was very hungry.... I let her eat poor girl, and she took some thai medicine for that headache.

I had to explore that body when we were ready and down I went. Kisses were passionate and my lips loved that soft ones that kissed back. Her perfume filters to my nose and the combination of scent and skin on my lips put me to full erection... she did not even need to touch me. Her long lovely body is driving me crazy and I am drunck as I roamed my lips and hands all over. She got into things as she stoked my head and arms as they reach sensitive spots. There is a nice feel to her boobs and her nipples stiffens to soft stimulation.

Between her legs I went looking for treasure, the scent and the wetness. I found all three. My licks started slowly as I explored the folds of her pussy with my tongue. the texture and faint smell which I can't place, was great as I went faster over her now wet crevasse.

She pulled me up and flipped me to my back. Tongue licks quickly became a full BBBJ. My arms caressing that head as she moves down my body. Her loving on my hard on was soft and wet just like my first girlfriend did on me... It was nice but a bit short. Never mind I was ready to feel her inside.

I entered a hot hole and I told her... She seemed pleased as she softly closed her eyes and kissed me passionately. I moved in and out of that love hole as it firmly grips my member that has gone harder when I entered her. The sensation through latex was still there. Our arms are all over the place. I am holding her legs for one instance, sucking on her breasts, reaching down caressing her butt and reaching down filling the space between our pelvis my fingers feeling my shaft and her hole at the same time.... as my pace quicken....

The climax was one of the stronger ones and i am deeply smitten....

Asked for an extension with hope but was dashed.... haha

and RTF is on the cards...

nonok
14-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Looks tempting. from pic can see she has quite a nice figure.

Bonniesan
15-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Looks tempting. from pic can see she has quite a nice figure.

yes! real life, u gotta see for urself

Bonniesan
15-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Name : NELLY
Height : 1.69m
Statistics : 34B'24'35
Damage : $160/90/2

gottasexu
16-09-2008, 01:10 AM
its strange that a girl of such calibre haven't gotten much FRs???:confused:

Bonniesan
16-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Hope to see some FRs.

Bonniesan
16-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Supporters!!!! Use to have a hard time getting updated by group?
Now you can get all that group can offer in pleasureforum.com (http://www.pleasureforum.com) .
Post FR and gain a free bonk!!!!

RogerChongZY
16-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Its being quite a while last tried Bonnie girl. Receive Sms with message " Model looking girl for inspection, sir". Go checked group. No need to hesitate, chio must go.

Rush up to the secret inspection depot. Surrounding seems creepy when I was there. Too quiet unlike usual. Lots of noises. Proceed to knock door. Heard water running and foot steps towards door. "ckick clark" door open. Nelly? Yes Nelly. Heart skip fast. she is indeed one chio tom yam. Not far from pictures. Hurried in closing the door behind. Sat down on sofa and she lean towards me. Slowly running her hands on my head and face. Commented that face is oily and will clean me up. Undress and chance to inspect her body. Perfect. Tall slender leg. Breast was ok. Not too big or small. Fit her size. Shower is good. As promised, she clean up my oily face and hair. Pull her towards me and we kiss. Slowly becomes a french. Erupting into a BBBJ in the tub. I was standing and she was squatting. Soon I was on the verge of CIM and she withdraw. i shoot all onto her body and cheek. She just smile. Clening me up and off to bed.

Massage was on the card. Not too bad. Many girls complain but not Nelly. Try hard to make me happy. Turning to the front, she saw that my dickie is solid again. Nelly slowly caress from the balls and run circle at the tip. Slowly taking all i her mouth. I switch her to 69 position and had a go at her pussy. Glad that it smell musky. I love it. Painting at increased speed, she was moaning. She also started to bbbj at a faster speed. Requested for cap and slowly, I entered her in missionary. She was like arrrrrrggggggg. I continue to pump at her wet and tight pussy. She was enjoying and participating by pushing her pussy to meet my dickie. Turning her in doggie, I place a pillow on her stomach and entered her from the back. It felt tighter and she was asking me not to stop. Pumping faster and faster, we cum together. What a session with a chio bu. All thanks to bonnie. Cunt inspected madam!;)

CID inspection sheet :
Name : Nelly (checked)
Looks : 8/10 (Chio looking face, Model potential)
Body : 7.5/10 ( Slender and slim,tall)
Boobs : 34B (Sizable and holdable.)
Bbbj : .7.5/10 (Works hard. Deserve mention)
Frenching : Allow. Lots of it with feeling)
Painting : Allow. (No smell of sort. Just musky as suppose to.)
FJ : 8.5/10 ( Tight pussy.Hardworking. Rocking like a rock queen in cowgal)
Massage: 7/10 ( Not bad. Try she did. My body very tough)
Attitude : 8.5/10 (Hardworking. Try hard to please.)
GFE : 8/10 (More like a mistress to me. GFE is strong)

Attained CID stamp of approval.

FoX999
17-09-2008, 02:58 PM
As recommended by my fellow cheong kaki to bro bonniesan to arranged NELLY for me, I thanks and appreciates for that. As promised, but not good in writing FR I will report it in short and hope pse dun mind :)

As arranged, I met her up and at my 1st impression she has a pair of big and nice melon and my saliva running down as I am a boobs lover. I would say that she is good and very responsive, has a sweet and sexy look and I had an enjoyable session with her. Many thanks to bro bonniesan.

Looks : 8/10 very good and sweet looking gal
Body : 7.5/10 nice shape
Boobs : 34B big for my preference
Bbbj : 8.0/10 very good blowjob, I am feeling good
FJ : 8.5/10 nice pussy and wetm work very hard and allow any positions but I only did her in cowgril, missionary and doggy, enjoys very much
Attitude : 8.5/10 very polite and nice gal

Thanks again bro bonnie, will call next time :)

Big_ant
17-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Sis Bonnie, this Nelly looks good. very slutty. will contact u few days time ;)

ganjamun
18-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Just a quick FR for you guys.

Face : 8/10, she has a nice smile and she's pretty
Body : 7.5/10, she's tall... I like that
Boobs : not the real deal but its good for me man.
Bbbj : 6/10, but im not really into bbbj?
FJ : 8.5/10, love her pussy man...
Massage: 7/10, I enjoyed it
Attitude : 8/10, she's rather accommodating and nice
GFE : 8/10, I just love her
RTF : Hell yeah!!

What're you waiting for bros???? Dial Bonniesan now!! :D

Bonniesan
18-09-2008, 04:02 PM
So many bros tried, but so little FRs.... Hope to see more FRs, and Thanks for bros who write.

Bonniesan
19-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks RogerChongZY, long time no see!

Thanks Fox999, ganjamum! :)

Bonniesan
19-09-2008, 02:34 PM
FR by Amorei in mypleasureforum

Nelly

When this tall girl open the door for me to enter, judging from the length of her arms, I knew the legs and arms will be felt all over my body. Long and slim I would describe her, she is thin but very sexy so. A bit of a tummy her assets are her legs and body. Boobs are argumented but they do not feel hard like some other enhanced ones. Dark skinned with a very cute face the total package is something to lust for.

There was option to have the bath in that ridiculous small bath. She is all 1.7 and I am all 1.8... I decided to have a shower instead. SOP cleaning and she seemed distant. I found out she had a headache and was very hungry.... I let her eat poor girl, and she took some thai medicine for that headache.

I had to explore that body when we were ready and down I went. Kisses were passionate and my lips loved that soft ones that kissed back. Her perfume filters to my nose and the combination of scent and skin on my lips put me to full erection... she did not even need to touch me. Her long lovely body is driving me crazy and I am drunck as I roamed my lips and hands all over. She got into things as she stoked my head and arms as they reach sensitive spots. There is a nice feel to her boobs and her nipples stiffens to soft stimulation.

Between her legs I went looking for treasure, the scent and the wetness. I found all three. My licks started slowly as I explored the folds of her pussy with my tongue. the texture and faint smell which I can't place, was great as I went faster over her now wet crevasse.

She pulled me up and flipped me to my back. Tongue licks quickly became a full BBBJ. My arms caressing that head as she moves down my body. Her loving on my hard on was soft and wet just like my first girlfriend did on me... It was nice but a bit short. Never mind I was ready to feel her inside.

I entered a hot hole and I told her... She seemed pleased as she softly closed her eyes and kissed me passionately. I moved in and out of that love hole as it firmly grips my member that has gone harder when I entered her. The sensation through latex was still there. Our arms are all over the place. I am holding her legs for one instance, sucking on her breasts, reaching down caressing her butt and reaching down filling the space between our pelvis my fingers feeling my shaft and her hole at the same time.... as my pace quicken....

The climax was one of the stronger ones and i am deeply smitten....

Asked for an extension with hope but was dashed.... haha

and RTF is on the cards...

Bonniesan
19-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks everyone for the Support!!!

Bonniesan
19-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Join mypleasureforum.com (http://www.mypleasureforum.com) NOW for a chance to get FREE Bonk when you pen FRs for your sexxion and accumulate Sperm Points!!!!

Bonniesan
20-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Join mypleasureforum.com (http://www.mypleasureforum.com) NOW for a chance to get FREE Bonk when you pen FRs for your sexxion and accumulate Sperm Points!!!!

Bonniesan
20-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Fast hand fast legs for this beauty

Bonniesan
20-09-2008, 05:56 PM
More Photos and feedbacks in : PLEASURE FORUM (http://www.mypleasureforum.com)

Bonniesan
21-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Last 3 days!!! Book fast!!!

Bonniesan
21-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Good evening!!! Thanks for all your support!!!

Bonniesan
21-09-2008, 09:18 PM
More Photos and feedbacks in : PLEASURE FORUM (http://www.mypleasureforum.com)

Bonniesan
22-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Good morning everyone!!! Thanks for all your support!!!