PDA

View Full Version : 19yo syt from prc, Xiao Xue (too common name)

13a13y13lue
10-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Yesterday afternoon, tried to fix an appt with Duo Duo recommended by bro Monkey, but time not convenient. Thus, drive around G area to hunt. Suddenly saw this young student look gal walking at L2X. I was very sure this chick is very young.

Went to the room and chat a bit, realized she is from Hu Nan province. She will be 19 yo next month. She arrived sin 5 days ago and will be here for 2 months.

Cut the long story to short.

Name= Xiao Xue (too common to differentiate, :D)
Age= 18 (will be 19 next month)
Look= 6/10 (not a looker, but a student look, straight long hair)
Height= 155 cm (est)
Weight= 40 Kg (est, a bit skinny)
Skin= slightly tannish, smooth
Boob= A-, (it's down side, but really let you feel like bonking a student)
Armpit hair= not a lot, but asked her to shave

Catbath= 6/10 (put effort, room to improve)
BBBJ= 7/10 (subject to QC check:D, still room to improve)
FJ= 7/10 (very very tight, a bit dry, natural moan)

Overall, I would give 7 out of 10. I believe she has a lot of room to improve by guidance of SBF bros. :p

I hv searched this FL in the forum, I'm sure she is not mentioned before. Pls dunt flame me if I'm wrong.

aczeta76
10-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Sounds like a decent find..

Up u tomorrow... cheers

hang37
10-09-2008, 12:35 PM
er.. don't think i see the damage...:p

hang37
10-09-2008, 12:36 PM

Up u tomorrow... cheers

bro.. aczeta76.. you are everywhere.. :D:D

13a13y13lue
10-09-2008, 01:38 PM
er.. don't think i see the damage...:p

Sorry to miss out the damage, $70/1/1. Room and CD on your own.

She is not familiar with Singland yet, hence not able to figure out L81 or K81. She operates G area L2X.

13a13y13lue
10-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Some more updates:

Freching: no
Fingering: yes
AJ: no

No Raw!

13a13y13lue
10-09-2008, 02:03 PM

Up u tomorrow... cheers

Thanks, bro!

wing
11-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Called and she claim CODE RED:(

Monkey4
11-09-2008, 12:04 PM
bro.. aczeta76.. you are everywhere..

yo hang37..... I am here too.... :rolleyes:

:D:D

TS... can pm me her contact? Thanks

madog
11-09-2008, 12:07 PM
great find.
contact pls

13a13y13lue
11-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Called and she claim CODE RED:(

you are so lucky, bro?!:eek:

13a13y13lue
11-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Just verified with her. Yes, code red started yesterday.

Bros, take your queue number for a fresh reignition and call again after 3-4 days.:D

hang37
11-09-2008, 12:47 PM
yo hang37..... I am here too.... :rolleyes:

:D:D

TS... can pm me her contact? Thanks

haha.. SYT's smell lure you here too.. :D

Monkey4
11-09-2008, 01:06 PM
haha.. SYT's smell lure you here too.. :D

ya.... :p.....

thanks TS for the ctc.... will mark my calendar liao

:D

ps.... pls give me some time to up your points ok TS

13a13y13lue
11-09-2008, 02:30 PM

Not a problem bro, I'm here for sharing and for fun. :p

uobboss
11-09-2008, 02:42 PM
ya.... :p.....

thanks TS for the ctc.... will mark my calendar liao

You still owe a few fr leh .
Still waiting for juicy FR from monkey .:D

owkan
11-09-2008, 02:55 PM
19yo!solid find by ts...

13a13y13lue
11-09-2008, 05:04 PM
one more thing to add.

As requested by xiao xue, she only do chinese.

sorry to other races bros!

13a13y13lue
12-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Just confirm by Xiao Xue, her code red should be over by Sat. Bros who are keen can arrange your section with her on Sun and onwards.:D

Some bro asked me whether she can go hotel. Answer is YES. But she is new to Singland and not familiar with K81 or L81. Better bros just use hotels in G area, or just go and meet her in G area first.

13a13y13lue
12-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Have PMed to 10+ bros Xiao Xue's contact. Waiting for the FR.:p

happy mooncake festival!

Monkey4
12-09-2008, 05:24 PM
happy mooncake festival!

bro, thanks for the point....and happy mooncake festival to u too.

You still owe a few fr leh .
Still waiting for juicy FR from monkey .:D

bro uobboss, I got owed u FRs meh.....stay tune for my FR on this Xiao Xue .... likely.... I will book her on Monday.....

:)

13a13y13lue
15-09-2008, 11:24 AM
bro uobboss, I got owed u FRs meh.....stay tune for my FR on this Xiao Xue .... likely.... I will book her on Monday.....

lets wait for heartening fr from bro monkey.

Monkey4
15-09-2008, 12:22 PM
lets wait for heartening fr from bro monkey.

bro, just sms her but no reply at all.....:(

wonder she shaved her APH liao mah...?

hang37
15-09-2008, 12:47 PM

bro.. you bring along a shaver juz in case..:D

13a13y13lue
15-09-2008, 01:40 PM
bro.. you bring along a shaver juz in case..:D

gooooooood idea!:D

13a13y13lue
15-09-2008, 01:41 PM

Her hp battery flat this morning. I just spoke to her. she is waiting for bros call...:rolleyes:

Monkey4
15-09-2008, 03:27 PM

APPARENTLY NOT.... :(

well bro TS.... really dun know how to type this FR.....cos rather a typical SOP bonk to me.... an OK bonk for those looking for petite young thing gal next door type.... so maybe I just post the PLUS & MINUS of bonking Xiao Xue.

PLUS

1. Really a PYT (petitie young thing) - the smallest gal I ever bonk... even smaller than WW
2.Body shape and texture....machiam like the paintwork of a new car... flawless, aerodynamic curves and smooth...
3. Frenching is allowed though not as vigorous as Wawa or Xiao Wen
4.No KY is needed...cos she is very well lubricated with her own natural juices
5. A chatty, playful young gal who looked better in dim room light than out in the open
6. BBBJ more like gal friend type... gentle deepthroat and slow and very accomodative.... not rushing and can continue if requested.
7. Small and lightweight - due to her petite size... very good for monkey ramp and bonking in very acrobatic styles as u can virtually carry and fuck her....
8. After cumming... not rushing to clean up and will hug u and tcss with u.

MINUS

1. ARMPIT HAIR...mind u not a few strand but quite a lot...(had stressed to her liao and told her biz may be affected - she said will remove.... TS to follow up :D)
2. Face.... if u looking for a SYT.... she is not... cos she is just a petite young young thing (if fact I was worried whether she is of legal age) - very average - I would rate her 5/10.... bros Aczeta76, hang37.... dun think pass your QC.
3. No catbath... other than BBBJ.... but when she BBBJ.... she will look at u but not with that slutty look but with a laughable expression.... (hard to describe but definitely not a turn on type of look lah).
4. UNSURE....... whether she is so well lubricated with her own juices or she has a loose.... down there cos after cumming.... my didi kind of slip out on its own..... bros, those who try pls confirm..... I repeat.... I am not sure whether her cb loose or it is becos she well lubricated.
5. No gfe chemistry during bonking ( while bonking her ... she can carry talking as normal.... i.e. machiam not focussed in role playing if u know what I mean).

Summary

Name : Xiao Xue
COO : Hunan
Face : 5/10
Boobs : A-
Shape : no body fats at all
APH : Not lesser than me
Frenching : allowed
Painting : Din try but think can..... but me not in the mood to paint
Fingering : Outside only cos she worried about contamination if poke inside
Bathing : very amateurish... virtually only wash your didi and that is upon me stressing that if she dun wash clean clean for me.... may have urine smell hor... :D
AR : nope
Catbath : nope
BBBJ : 7/10 - gfe type... deep throat and slow & gentle with balls swallowing
Damage : $70 + rooms + condoms + tips
RTF : not in the near future

ps.... she told me she dun mind thick dicks like bro duke (cos likely cannot go into her kekeke) but she cannot tahan long didi....

thanks TS for your find and btw... she said u and me look a bit same same... fat fat wear spectacles type... :o

Dancing
15-09-2008, 04:18 PM
ps.... she told me she dun mind thick dicks like bro duke (cos likely cannot go into her kekeke) but she cannot tahan long didi....

Yah hor, how come until now haven see our SYT lover ah duke huh??:rolleyes::D

13a13y13lue
15-09-2008, 04:20 PM
thanks TS for your find and btw... she said u and me look a bit same same... fat fat wear spectacles type... :o

Oops~~~~~~~~

duke
15-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Have PMed to 10+ bros Xiao Xue's contact. Waiting for the FR.

happy mooncake festival!

Errr.... as Monkey4 have mentioned below I also dunno how to write the FR...:confused: although I bonk her on SAT afternoon. (1st blood after code red)

APPARENTLY NOT.... :(

well bro TS.... really dun know how to type this FR.....cos rather a typical SOP bonk to me.... an OK bonk for those looking for petite young thing gal next door type.... so maybe I just post the PLUS & MINUS of bonking Xiao Xue.

4. UNSURE....... whether she is so well lubricated with her own juices or she has a loose.... down there cos after cumming.... my didi kind of slip out on its own..... bros, those who try pls confirm..... I repeat.... I am not sure whether her cb loose or it is becos she well lubricated.
5. No gfe chemistry during bonking ( while bonking her ... she can carry talking as normal.... i.e. machiam not focussed in role playing if u know what I mean).

No worries bro, no fault with your dick...... I find her rather loose too...... and the fact that she can still chat with me when I'm bonking her turns me off.

NNKC monkey try to trick me into trying her issit ?

Yah hor, how come until now haven see our SYT lover ah duke huh??

KNN Dancing , it's not haven't try.... it's try liao dunno how to write.....

13a13y13lue
15-09-2008, 04:38 PM

I poked my finger into her and I'm very sure the hole is tight.

I recalled during my section with her, I requested her legs to clasp my waist after cumming to avoid didi slipping out. :confused:

Monkey4
15-09-2008, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE=duke;3064580]Errr.... as Monkey4 have mentioned below I also dunno how to write the FR...:confused: although I bonk her on SAT afternoon. (1st blood after code red)

No worries bro, no fault with your dick...... I find her rather loose too...... and the fact that she can still chat with me when I'm bonking her turns me off.[QUOTE]

knn...bro Duke.... what is the point of calling me after reading my FR :mad:

next time..... if u go first b4 me and no time to post FR.... just sms me with either good or avoid can liao... me will do the same for u since both of us fond of SYT....

haizzz..... :(

wing
16-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact. Had a session with her yesterday and here is my brief FR

Look : 5/10,
Body: petite, small frame, like a small girl with no body fats, no tattoo
Boobs : A- with light brown nipps
Frenching : dare not try cos she has bad breath, maybe due to late nights
Fingering : allowed but outside only
Bathing : only wash your didi
AR : nope
Catbath : nope
BBBJ : 7/10 slow & gentle
FJ: 5/10, tight but dry, accomodating but not responsive
Damage : 70 + 20 (room) + CD byo
Sex-tisfaction index: 6/10, a rather SOP sex-ssion

Once again thanks to TS for sharing the contact.

13a13y13lue
16-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Feel pai say to senior bros, coz the finding sounds good but actually not to standard. At first place, I thought the finding is amateurish which gives schoolgirl feel, but its apathetic instead.:(

I may also change my mind to rtf.:confused:

duke
16-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Feel pai say to senior bros, coz the finding sounds good but actually not to standard. At first place, I thought the finding is amateurish which gives schoolgirl feel, but its apathetic instead.:(

Not a problem bro, One mans meat is another man's poison, it's part & parcel of Bonking FLs, but it's your intention to sharing that is important. :)

Dancing
16-09-2008, 09:47 AM

Senior bros?? u mean duke and monkey huh?? Aiya, don need to care about them de lah.:p:D Anyway, don think in this way. Like wat duke say, One mans meat is another man's poison. If everyone scared pai say cos scared not to standard, then this forum I think can close down liao.

13a13y13lue
16-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Not a problem bro, One mans meat is another man's poison, it's part & parcel of Bonking FLs, but it's your intention to sharing that is important. :)

Thx, bro! Sharing is the spirit.:D

Monkey4
16-09-2008, 09:50 AM

bro, what there to feel paiseh..... but i really concurred with Duke.... on the bonk and on the one man meat... another man's poison lah....

on my recommendation on Duo Duo... I found another one more nu ren wei ytd.... the one recommended by walabis by the name Meaty Coco....
very the nu ren wei and moreover C cup... only problem is no BBBJ and maybe no frenching too....

strongly recommended..... in terms of looks and boobs size compared to my duo duo

cheers

ps... what role has a vegetarian here to comment by the way :D

Dancing
16-09-2008, 09:51 AM
bro, what there to feel paiseh..... but i really concurred with Duke.... on the bonk and on the one man meat... another man's poison lah....

on my recommendation on Duo Duo... I found another one more nu ren wei ytd.... the one recommended by walabis by the name Meaty Coco....
very the nu ren wei and moreover C cup... only problem is no BBBJ and maybe no frenching too....

strongly recommended..... in terms of looks and boobs size compared to my duo duo

cheers

ps... what role has a vegetarian here to comment by the way

I thought u syt lover??

Nnkc, y cant vegetarian give comment??:mad::D

13a13y13lue
16-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Senior bros?? u mean duke and monkey huh?? Aiya, don need to care about them de lah.:p:D Anyway, don think in this way. Like wat duke say, One mans meat is another man's poison. If everyone scared pai say cos scared not to standard, then this forum I think can close down liao.

Bro dancing, look at the date I join in, hence you guys r all my senior bros lah~~~Anyway, thanks for your saying.:p

Monkey4
16-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Bro dancing, look at the date I join in, hence you guys r all my senior bros lah~~~Anyway, thanks for your saying.:p

bro 13a13y13lue.... bo bian lah.... bro dancing... based on the date he join the world... he is very junior lah..... so he detest us senior loh....cos we will take cpf way way ahead of him kekeke

Dancing
16-09-2008, 10:00 AM
bro 13a13y13lue.... bo bian lah.... bro dancing... look at the date he join the world... he is very junior lah..... so he detest us senior loh....cos we will take cpf way way ahead of him kekeke

Err Uncle monkey, I think u old till a bit blur liao. From here how to see THE DATE i JOIN THE WORLD huh?? Care to teach me SENIOR??:p:D

Monkey4
16-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Err Uncle monkey, I think u old till a bit blur liao. From here how to see THE DATE i JOIN THE WORLD huh?? Care to teach me SENIOR??:p:D

bro.... typo error lah.... i meant based on the date u join the world.... :rolleyes:

Dancing
16-09-2008, 10:05 AM
bro.... typo error lah.... i meant based on the date u join the world.... :rolleyes:

Yah lah, base on the date i join the world lah:rolleyes: Wa, I think u need a pair of 老花眼镜。。。:p

Monkey4
16-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Yah lah, base on the date i join the world lah:rolleyes: Wa, I think u need a pair of 老花眼镜。。。:p

yo bro dancing.... at least me and duke got bonk this xiao xue... so we have the priviledge to TCSS... so if u din bonk xiao xue... either u get out of here or pls reward your 5 points to the TS.....

swee boh....

Dancing
16-09-2008, 10:14 AM
yo bro dancing.... at least me and duke got bonk this xiao xue... so we have the priviledge to TCSS... so if u din bonk xiao xue... either u get out of here or pls reward your 5 points to the TS.....

swee boh....

Swee, for the above comments, I will get out of here and will never step in again. This will be my last post here. Byebye:D

13a13y13lue
16-09-2008, 10:20 AM

no need.....i heard bro monkey wearing specs and having astronomical telescope in fornt of his HQ. he wont let pass any encounter, gal-lady/18-80.:D

13a13y13lue
16-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Swee, for the above comments, I will get out of here and will never step in again. This will be my last post here. Byebye:D

Ah ya, bro monkey, how come you giave bro dancing option of getting out. you should have let him have only one option----reward me 5 points.:o

Willie
16-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Ah ya, bro monkey, how come you giave bro dancing option of getting out. you should have let him have only one option----reward me 5 points.:o

bro, she shave already bo?

13a13y13lue
16-09-2008, 04:07 PM
bro, she shave already bo?

Just called her, the answer is YES.:D

owkan
03-10-2008, 04:30 PM
is she still operating? and entertaining requests?

ColeJerry
04-10-2008, 09:02 AM
hi bro,

could you pm me she still operating.

TQ very much...

a8188j
19-10-2008, 02:49 AM
could i have her contact number? thk .