PDA

View Full Version : For Regular Chiongster, is it possible to really settle down and get married?

Christin
29-04-2023, 01:23 AM
Anyone really stop playing and fooling one day and repent and be a good husband?

For chiongster, do you all tell the girl the past? she cannot accept how?

For chiongster is possible to go back and become a normal person?:o

I find it hard to find a gf (serious gf) and the thought of spending my whole life with one lady and cannot go massage and play around again, make me feel uncomfortable and give me anxiety...

is it really something good for me for the rest of my life??

How is it possible a chiongster resist a temptation outside?

jblnonstop
29-04-2023, 01:46 PM
Anyone really stop playing and fooling one day and repent and be a good husband?

I find it hard to find a gf (serious gf) and the thought of spending my whole life with one lady and cannot go massage and play around again, make me feel uncomfortable and give me anxiety...

can why cannot? its a choice. girl can accept or not also the girl choice. everything is choice. u tempted but u can choose to not go. the girl dont like the past, but can choose to let it go and look forward for a future with the guy. its all a choice. no one take gun point at your head say must be bad husband then u cannot be good husband

Karaja
29-04-2023, 05:33 PM

There are some married already still cheonging, but living with a double identity..

For an instance: Two sim cards, one is your normal personal phone, then another one use for cheonging purposes

Christin
29-04-2023, 11:01 PM
if I want to settle I will stop chionging

but how u know the girl is the one?

EtherC
29-04-2023, 11:46 PM
Bro, you think we are God ah?

desmond_lee
30-04-2023, 04:59 PM
how long can you keep chonging ?

there will come a time when you grow old, like 60s, with face and body full of wrinkles and old men odor, which FL who is also human, will want to serve you with all those services you crave ?

or touch wood, if u got ED and have issue with errection most of the time, how much $$$ can you burn ?

for me, realistically, about 50 or if lucky till 55, if my 2IC can still function, that is the max, end of the chonging road for me.

Peacekeeping
02-05-2023, 01:13 AM
3 choices:
Tell the truth and things will not be the same again.
Build a beautiful lie around it and hope nobody pijia lobang.
Don’t lie but don’t admit it either. Let her form her own conclusion or self-lie.

sammyboyfor
02-05-2023, 05:02 PM

It's possible but life will end up really boring and you'll be yearning for the good old days when variety was the spice of life. :o:D

Christin
02-05-2023, 06:34 PM
how long can you keep chonging ?

there will come a time when you grow old, like 60s, with face and body full of wrinkles and old men odor, which FL who is also human, will want to serve you with all those services you crave ?

or touch wood, if u got ED and have issue with errection most of the time, how much $$$ can you burn ?

for me, realistically, about 50 or if lucky till 55, if my 2IC can still function, that is the max, end of the chonging road for me.

I will feel envy if I settle with a girl and then I cannot chiong again

xiaobai1358
03-05-2023, 12:25 PM

most common case is chiong secretly la so many guys got 2 phones. 1 for secret use hidden away or disguised as work phone...

of coz got some fairy tale happy ending meet the right one and then decide to stop chionging and be good husband. so it is possible. i have a few friends myself after married dont say go sleep around la go drinking only also cut down alot.

SamsungNote2
05-05-2023, 01:37 PM
most common case is chiong secretly la so many guys got 2 phones. 1 for secret use hidden away or disguised as work phone...

of coz got some fairy tale happy ending meet the right one and then decide to stop chionging and be good husband. so it is possible. i have a few friends myself after married dont say go sleep around la go drinking only also cut down alot.

Yes very true.. I also have another phone.. hahaha

Banaber
06-05-2023, 03:13 PM
I will feel envy if I settle with a girl and then I cannot chiong again

there is no "cannot chiong", unless u no money.

dromad68
06-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Four types of relationship:
1) FL + Chiongster
2) FL + Non-Chiongster
3) Non-FL + Chiongster
4) Non-FL + Non-Chiongster

The ones that will most likely (statistically speaking) work out are (1) and (4). FL and Chiongster is the “bad boy bad girl” one and (4) the “good boy good girl” one.

(2) and (3) will struggle.

Should they be honest with each other to start with? Might be a good thing. If break up after honest confession, can save much grief later, especially if they have kids later. Kids suffer. If don’t break up, also worry that every time quarrel, the “good boy” or “good girl” in the relationship will dig up the past and try to make the other person feel guilty etc. Torture.

If don’t be honest, then everyday is lived in fear that one day kena found out. Then all hell break loose. Then like above, either break up or everyday quarrel and dig up the last.

So for Chiongsters, maybe best to look for a FL and be honest with each other. Then together become ex-Chiongster and ex-FL.

francisloo1405
06-05-2023, 04:20 PM
So for Chiongsters, maybe best to look for a FL and be honest with each other. Then together become ex-Chiongster and ex-FL.

can become ex-chiongster first and find new good girl?

dromad68
06-05-2023, 09:26 PM
can become ex-chiongster first and find new good girl?

That is still number (4) non-FL with non-chiongster (or ex-chiongster) 🫢

Christin
07-05-2023, 12:34 AM
I feel bad if I get attached

but I still go chiong

yet I worried i keep chionging, I might waste a opportunity in life

DaddyEric
18-05-2023, 11:29 PM
You should not see it as a sign of settling down, but as an upgrade. That is never the case. It's a way of being with someone who gives you the attention you need. Why do you turn into a chiongster? Can you not get all the dopamine rush without playing around? But make sure the candidate is truly worthy of the position and not just someone who is simply settling down. Find someone who has a vision. It is my belief that the portrayal of marriage has played a role in influencing our choices as a generation.

Bbtt332023
19-05-2023, 02:41 PM
Don't tell lor. What's the point in telling?

Anyway, chiong so much, it will be hard to find someone who can satisfy your needs, so chances are you'll never meet and connect with someone who isn't able to. So, I don't think you'll be in a relationship with a girl with low sex drive anyway. Not saying no innocent girls will like you, im saying you won't be attracted to them anyway. The courtship process won't even go smoothly to proceed to settling down.

So, you'll have to meet someone as horny as you, or willing to act horny for u. After that, it's up to u. Your anxiety is the fear for lack of action or lack of variety? If it's the former, hopefully the girl can satisfy you so won't have problems. If it's the latter, then no choice, either u tahan or live double life lor.

DaddyEric
19-05-2023, 09:05 PM
I have read that women who were promiscuous find it hard to pair bond with their long term partner. Could be the same with men too. So if seeking long term partner better to not chiong at all. Unless just chiong for life and be proud of it.

wuk0ng
12-07-2023, 12:10 PM
if you found the girl that change everything, you might able to do that. sounds cheeky but true, cut my head la

Zetyalpha
12-07-2023, 08:05 PM

There's noithing to repent. Do your job as a woman and wife, and the husband no need to go out and look for others

passingbyguy
13-07-2023, 03:31 PM
I feel bad if I get attached

but I still go chiong

yet I worried i keep chionging, I might waste a opportunity in life

when reach certain age all will be slow down. sian already

having
19-07-2023, 08:22 PM
You should not see it as a sign of settling down, but as an upgrade. That is never the case. It's a way of being with someone who gives you the attention you need. Why do you turn into a chiongster? Can you not get all the dopamine rush without playing around? But make sure the candidate is truly worthy of the position and not just someone who is simply settling down. Find someone who has a vision. It is my belief that the portrayal of marriage has played a role in influencing our choices as a generation.

I think I can agree with you. We cheong because there's something in it that fill our need. But if we met the women who can fill all, then I don't think we will go fucking cheong again.

qwertyabcd
20-07-2023, 01:57 PM
No. Brain is too fucked up :D

Sweettooth
20-07-2023, 06:26 PM
when reach certain age all will be slow down. sian already

totally agree with you bro

BoLiang
23-07-2023, 12:45 AM

why must it be binary in terms of choice after getting together? I dont understand why ppl need to mind fuck themselves by going into a mental cage. What do you want to achieve? moral redemption? lol, lifes short. Work hard, play hard. dont waste the god given 24hrs doing and thinking abt stupid things everyday