PDA

View Full Version : need help acne on dick

ysguy
08-09-2008, 03:17 PM
guys i got tis acne ting at the side of my dick its ard 1cm in diameter.. pains when touched or rubbed.. no sexual intercourse for v.long time le.. is it cos nt clean? suddenly de ehz..

uobboss
08-09-2008, 04:01 PM
guys i got tis acne ting at the side of my dick its ard 1cm in diameter.. pains when touched or rubbed.. no sexual intercourse for v.long time le.. is it cos nt clean? suddenly de ehz..

1cm dun sound like acne . More likely sti .
Did you do raw before while cheonging ?

Better go consult doctor .

Spaniard
08-09-2008, 04:16 PM
it's best that you go see a doc asap.

daniely4
08-09-2008, 10:40 PM
yes, bro, its probably std. please get it checked out soon. If it hurts, its a at least a sore, at worst, a chancre. Is it purulent (pus coming out)?seek treatment quickly b4 it get worst.Infection can spread to other organs and cause complications.

ysguy
09-09-2008, 12:18 AM
thankx.. i suddenly got it.. but its wierd.. cos its been a v.long time since i had sex.. atleast 3-4mths protected tt tym

seanlaw
09-09-2008, 12:53 AM
thankx.. i suddenly got it.. but its wierd.. cos its been a v.long time since i had sex.. atleast 3-4mths protected tt tym

Hi Brother,

Is good to get it check by a doctor however for the time. Use medicated soap to wash thoroughly. BTW, is it reddish looks like a pimple with a hair pore hole in the centre and accumulating pus or a black head? then likely to be a infection due to perspiration and sweat. Try to use wet ones to clean up when you are outside and wash more often with medicated soap when home. You can even get some anti-infection creme at Guidian for this.;)

My fren once try OXY and it work after a few days but must keep that area clean so far he no mentioned any occurance after years.:p

If is STD, it look more like small ulcer surrounded by redness and area is very sensitive, and can spot a few. I saw this couple of times when I was assisting my MO checking on patients in hospitals and medical centre during NS days.

Hope this helps. :)

AfA_hmor
09-09-2008, 07:16 AM
Better get a medical professional to check for you. No one here can tell you accurately whether it is a pimple or a STI.

wodemama
12-09-2008, 06:22 PM
bro , seek professional help. But since u last had sex 3 months ago. i highly doubt it could be a std but then again who knows. best for u to see a doc

playhouse
21-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi bro,
don't worry too much,coz its only an infection.If u want to kena STI,no need to wait for too long to see/feel the symptoms,1 or 2 days u can feel the difference liao.(after bonking)Do see the the doctor for ur antibiotics,and remember to look after ur personal hygiene.:)

Redoxan
22-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Best to go DSC for a check-up.
Just a while, you'll know whether it's STD or not.

noob79
13-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Agree that should go DSC to check it out.

I had a small growth on the shaft of my dick a while back, went to DSC, my attending doctor couldn't confirm wat it was but he consulted with another senior doctor who said that it wasnt STI but most likely an infection. I was given a round of antibiotics and was ok after ard 10 days.

The doctors there are more experienced regarding this kinda problem so go see them rather than GPs who might not know wats happening.

sammyboyfor
13-10-2008, 07:04 AM
bro , seek professional help. But since u last had sex 3 months ago. i highly doubt it could be a std but then again who knows. best for u to see a doc

It could well be HPV which can lie dormat for YEARS before symptoms arise.

Incubation Period For Genital Warts (http://ezinearticles.com/?Incubation-Period-For-Genital-Warts&id=408977)

The incubation period of a virus is the time taken for the virus to show up as a symptom after the initial contact. The HPV virus has a long incubation period that typically ranges from three weeks to eight months. The average incubation period for the HPV virus has been estimated to be three months. However, there have been cases when the HPV virus has surfaced only years after exposure.

ysguy
13-10-2008, 03:08 PM
well... ive got it check.. n its really jus a normal acne...ty bros.. but nw is tis case.. i had tis ex gf around 2-3 weeks ago..we did it raw.. aft 1 week, during urination, i'll feel random pain n burning feeling. on n off itchness near the pee hole.. i suspect is std i read abt it.. wanted to go check up... any address to recommend? n best roughly hw much to bring ty..

wodemama
13-10-2008, 06:10 PM
well... ive got it check.. n its really jus a normal acne...ty bros.. but nw is tis case.. i had tis ex gf around 2-3 weeks ago..we did it raw.. aft 1 week, during urination, i'll feel random pain n burning feeling. on n off itchness near the pee hole.. i suspect is std i read abt it.. wanted to go check up... any address to recommend? n best roughly hw much to bring ty..

Got any abnormal discharge? May be gonorrhea or chamydia.
Go to DSC at kelantan lane.
Heres the web (http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/howdogethelp.php).

peanut123
13-10-2008, 09:29 PM

if you feel paiseh to go DSC, you can just go to any GP clinic and ask for a full STI blood test. The disadvantage is that it costs more, and you will have to wait a few days for them to send the blood sample to a test center. The advantage is convenience and not paiseh if you bump into someone you know. Your choice.

ysguy
14-10-2008, 11:38 AM
where is DSC the page canot be viewed... so far no discharge... only irritation.. dun tink id bump into any 1 lol.. can any1 provide me wit the address n rough dmg? ty