PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Single Man More Likely To Rape ?

Randy08
07-09-2008, 07:30 AM
SIA steward accused of rape

A SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) steward has been held in Abu Dhabi on suspicion of raping a colleague at a hotel there.
The airline yesterday said a member of its cabin crew was detained by the authorities in the United Arab Emirates, following allegations made against him by another crew member.

The victim is said to have been a relatively new recruit, although the suspect is supposedly more senior and in a supervisory role. (lust obviously :cool:)

The man and his alleged victim are said to have served on the same route between Singapore and Abu Dhabi, but arrived in the city one day apart.

The incident is said to have occurred last Saturday and the victim made a police report there.

According to Chinese evening newspaper Lianhe Wanbao, the man is married with a young child and his wife is pregnant.

It is believed a hotel worker let the suspect into the victim's room (undoubtedly saying I am her Sg friend), where he then raped her.

The Straits Times

lacoruna69
07-09-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm SINGLE, does that mean I'm a potential rapist?:mad::mad::mad:

ahben
07-09-2008, 09:29 AM
It would be different if that man is the pilot.....:D

AustinPowers
07-09-2008, 10:36 AM
If you bother to look at all the rape/molest cases, u will find that most of the offenders are married.

Single men may also be horny, but they obviously have more control -- and that's why they remain single.

Many men married because they cannot control their sexual urge and need a regular partner all the time. But that's no excuse for rape. Rapists are basically sick and evil people. They could easily go to Geylang, etc. Even in Abu Dhabi there are prostitutes.

SIA steward accused of rape

A SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) steward has been held in Abu Dhabi on suspicion of raping a colleague at a hotel there.

The incident is said to have occurred last Saturday and the victim made a police report there.

According to Chinese evening newspaper Lianhe Wanbao, the man is married with a young child and his wife is pregnant.

It is believed a hotel worker let the suspect into the victim's room (undoubtedly saying I am her Sg friend), where he then raped her.

The Straits Times

CheeKoBoy
07-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Rapist dont see based on their marital status...bt their mindset. and their desperate level.

You can be married but ur wife canot fulfil ur sex drive... tats why more married man go out and bonk, have affairs than singles;)

Randy08
07-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Singles don't be upset. This is just a discussion. I am a single too in my 30s liao. Haven't met any girl I want to live with... I mean marry.

Naive I may sound but marriage gives a man a place to bonk without getting into trouble. Even don't allowed to bonk, the mate should be able to provide other ways to release the man's pent up pressure. :)

The married woman have that knowing look for their man while they have that puzzling look when they find out that I am a single man. (Question they seem to have - How does this single man survive his daily life without a wife for sex? Payment?)

The poor steward. He is defintely ruined. Just because of lust.
Lust have brought down many a man's good name and their jobs. Not just the common man but the rich and powerful, kings and princes.

Sigh .. when I think of rape. I just can't imagine how a man can force a woman's legs open to thrust in. It's really disgusting and ungentelmen-like.

I know I will whack a guy between the legs if he is a confirmed rapist. But that's me. :mad:

plumshirt
07-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Which individual does not have sex urge... more so for those with active sex life. I do not think it matters if you are married or single.

Single does not mean he can't have sex life... unless you decided to remain virgin all the way. How many people you know are like that? Can't be from the statistics on sex in the country... esp the record of how many remain virgins lol.

If you are single and do not have active sex life or thoughts... after certain age, brain will usually tune off and lower your drive. That's normal. If not, there's other singles and other outlets... and if economy's rough, you still have two good hands lol... so isn't the comment a little um, unfair to singles?

Just my two cents worth

Beeririan
07-09-2008, 04:38 PM
I don't think so, it depends on individual.

asdfghjkl
07-09-2008, 04:55 PM
before bros jump into a quick conclusion.. note that the verdict is not out yet! there are many cases of crying wolfs in this world! :o

wodemama
07-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Nope, this is stereotyping! And stereotyping is bad ! ;)

Like 1 bro who said, most of the rape cases, the guys are married.

But i would have to disagree with this Many men married because they cannot control their sexual urge and need a regular partner all the time. But that's no excuse for rape. Rapists are basically sick and evil people. They could easily go to Geylang, etc. Even in Abu Dhabi there are prostitutes.

I tend to believe they marry because of a something called commitment(perhaps married bros can come out and clarify?) but i know of some who marry for the sake of marrying ; e.g to have kids/take responsibility to the woman who had a ONS and became pregnant cuz didnt wear helmet.

aces68
07-09-2008, 09:23 PM
I think we should not jump to any conclusion about this story.
It is necessary to understand the culture of SIA Cabin Crew before deciding who is the culprit. Sometimes, it is the girls who 'cry wolf' because they are jealous or were jilted by the steward bfs. So the moral of the story is, don't believe everything you read in the news ;)

If you want to know more about SIA stories, go here SINGAPORE AIRLINES (SIA) CABIN CREW STORIES (http://www.bohtong.org/)

john99
08-09-2008, 01:23 AM
[QUOTE=aces68;3041215]I think we should not jump to any conclusion about this story.
It is necessary to understand the culture of SIA Cabin Crew before deciding who is the culprit. Sometimes, it is the girls who 'cry wolf' because they are jealous or were jilted by the steward bfs. So the moral of the story is, don't believe everything you read in the news ;)

Agree that sometimes these gals cry wolf after the act but in this case, the steward somehow convinced the hotel to open the door to the stewardess room.

There is enough evidence to prove intention of the steward. And 2ndly, the hotel will also be liable for damages as they inadvertently provide the opportunity for the steward to commit the crime.

The Hotel and SIA will definitely want to distance themselves from the incident stating that the steward acting on his own in commiting the alleged crime.

One way or another the steward is 'fried". Being on remand prison in Middle East is not easy; constantly having to guide yr as**hole from getting screwed from the other remand prisoners.

I suppose this would not be the first time, an SIA crew is spending prison time for rape in a foreigh country. Remember the Malay steward who rape and murder a Taiwanese air stewardess in Los Angeles in 2000. Served his 5 years sentence.

Middle East jail is very 'teruk' for rapist. I think this case will serve as a warning to stewards and pilots who are fucking ard with their crew members.

Just imagine the police coming to arrest you as you are abt to board for yr bus to the airport. Handcuffed and led away in front of yr colleagues in a foreign country. Thrown into prison and not knowing who to call. Not a situation you want to be in.

peanut123
08-09-2008, 01:56 AM
The married woman have that knowing look for their man while they have that puzzling look when they find out that I am a single man. (Question they seem to have - How does this single man survive his daily life without a wife for sex? Payment?)

Haha, not all single guys have to pay for sex. Girlfriends and ONS are always an option.

And not all married men get all the sex from their wives. Sometimes I see their fat ugly wives and I think "Argh, how can he f*** her ? See already kill any erection". And since they are married, its harder for him to go find WLs.

So, the moral of the story is : better to be single than to marry a unsuitable ( or unf**kable) woman. At least, your options are always open, and you can f*** any girl without guilt.

AustinPowers
08-09-2008, 07:57 AM
we have to agree to disagree.

i think there are indeed many men who marry for sex.

most single men don't have sex regularly because GL and HCs are not really cheap, and getting ONS is not really that easy. marriage is still a 'cheap' way to have a regular sex life - as in sex every day.

Nope, this is stereotyping! And stereotyping is bad ! ;)

Like 1 bro who said, most of the rape cases, the guys are married.

But i would have to disagree with this

I tend to believe they marry because of a something called commitment(perhaps married bros can come out and clarify?) but i know of some who marry for the sake of marrying ; e.g to have kids/take responsibility to the woman who had a ONS and became pregnant cuz didnt wear helmet.

DegenerationX
08-09-2008, 03:47 PM

most single men don't have sex regularly because GL and HCs are not really cheap, and getting ONS is not really that easy. marriage is still a 'cheap' way to have a regular sex life - as in sex every day.

get married then tell me whether is it cheap!

Existentialism
08-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Single men may also be horny, but they obviously have more control -- and that's why they remain single.

Many men married because they cannot control their sexual urge and need a regular partner all the time. But that's no excuse for rape.

Bro AP, I agree with you that we have to agree to disagree.

However, I find your above statements extremely backward, without a trace of insight and understanding into the male psyche, and devoid of any informed literacy. Do you actually believe in what you wrote?? Sorry bro, but you sound like a child who still believes holding hands can get the girl pregnant way back in the 50s. Bro, really it's time to use that Google browser ad type in wikipedia.

Ok, but back to the topic. Why do men rape? There are volumes and volumes of books written on the subject. And it's interesting to note that most of the experts conclusions, yes, most of them, do not cite lust as a main motivation. Men rape not solely because they are horny. If that's the case, I would have been locked up years ago at the age of 14. Haha.:p:D

Studies have shown general motivators of rape and profile of a rapist. Rape is usually about power, control and domination (not about horniness). Rape is an act of "I'm more powerful than you woman, now give me what I want, and how I want it!".:eek: And the rapist gets a real sexual stimulating effect when they see the women being overpowered by them. Extreme expample of gainig pleasure from domination is that rapist have been known to achieve orgasm not by penetration, but by savagely beating their victim, or while they carve the body up.

The rapist themselves usually have some telling past and history. Many of them have traumatic childhoods. They have been neglected, or beaten up, or physically vistimized by the mother or father. That's why the need to asserts their own "power" when they grow up. Unfortunately they strike out at the easist targets, the fairer gender.:(

Of course there may many other factors, but generally these are the common environments and reasons that determine why rapes happen.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_causes_men_to_rape_women_as_it_does_not_seem_ to_have_a_scientific_purpose

That's why Rape is about control. The man might feel as though there is nothing he can control in his life, or he might feel picked on and degraded, so to feel "manly" so to speak, he'll rape a woman to feel powerful. This is not always the case, there is no "one thing" that causes a man to rape a woman, but this is a common reason.

Thanks for reading

meowy_ger
09-09-2008, 05:58 PM
but they fly ard why must go rape their own kind sia....
-.-

netuser
13-09-2008, 08:50 PM
but they fly ard why must go rape their own kind sia....
-.-
Just my humble 1 cent opinion:

That's becoz these "high class" waiter and waitress always have orgies. (Not all the time though...)

I believe the high possibility that the guy and the gal did have consensual sex but somehow or rather the guy was framed.

Do not take all news at "face value".;)

AustinPowers
13-09-2008, 09:12 PM
what you posted is common knowledge.
yes, rape is also about power.
but let's not deny that sex is also a motivation.

Bro AP, I agree with you that we have to agree to disagree.

However, I find your above statements extremely backward, without a trace of insight and understanding into the male psyche, and devoid of any informed literacy. Do you actually believe in what you wrote?? Sorry bro, but you sound like a child who still believes holding hands can get the girl pregnant way back in the 50s. Bro, really it's time to use that Google browser ad type in wikipedia.

Thanks for reading

steamystreamsg
13-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Just my humble 1 cent opinion:

That's becoz these "high class" waiter and waitress always have orgies. (Not all the time though...)

I believe the high possibility that the guy and the gal did have consensual sex but somehow or rather the guy was framed.

Do not take all news at "face value".;)

Since she allowed him into the room ,there's always this possibility of consensual sex

bryan2005
14-09-2008, 03:45 PM
i'm a horny person but i have yet to rape any girls nor have the intention. always go for commercial sex. :D

peanut123
14-09-2008, 05:09 PM

You must be kidding. Marriage is the most expensive commitment you can make !

AustinPowers
14-09-2008, 11:52 PM
you have a point. that's why i quote and unquote the word 'cheap'

You must be kidding. Marriage is the most expensive commitment you can make !

Randy08
15-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Hi,

Thanks for everyone's views. I am aware of this power issue in rape but I am more interested in a rape for rape sake ( sexual lust).

I mean a rape motivated by sexual lust and not power. I want to penetrate a attractive woman to release my energy triggered by her sexiness. There is no other motivation and only when my seed gets discharged will I become sane again.

Some stories or scenes that seems to be along these lines -
1. A JC guy is accused of rape on a JC girl years ago (in the news). They were alone in a park and the guy lost control.:eek:

2. Winnifred - Years ago, poor Winnifred a Sec school girl while jogging in her T-shirt and shorts was attacked by unknown number of assailants (the bastards). She died beaten, raped and broken. THE BASTARDS were never found! :mad:

3. Straw Dogs the movie - Susan George was raped by her ex-boyfriend. And his friend in her home. Surely they lusted after her with her display of underclothes and bare breasts in the upper window. :eek:(she ask for it ? becos Dustin Hoffman played a nerdy hubby)

There are rapes out of lust. BUt some force without beating. Beating is really cowardly esp as the woman is weaker in strength. I tell my womne frined to whakc the guy full forc between the legs if attacked. Sure work.
BUT you get only one chance so whack real hard as you are defending yourself. Then run for help.

WIll I find myself forcing my dick into a woman's V ? That is the question.

netuser
15-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Hi,

Thanks for everyone's views. I am aware of this power issue in rape but I am more interested in a rape for rape sake ( sexual lust).

I mean a rape motivated by sexual lust and not power. I want to penetrate a attractive woman to release my energy triggered by her sexiness. There is no other motivation and only when my seed gets discharged will I become sane again.

Some stories or scenes that seems to be along these lines -
1. A JC guy is accused of rape on a JC girl years ago (in the news). They were alone in a park and the guy lost control.:eek:

2. Winnifred - Years ago, poor Winnifred a Sec school girl while jogging in her T-shirt and shorts was attacked by unknown number of assailants (the bastards). She died beaten, raped and broken. THE BASTARDS were never found! :mad:

3. Straw Dogs the movie - Susan George was raped by her ex-boyfriend. And his friend in her home. Surely they lusted after her with her display of underclothes and bare breasts in the upper window. :eek:(she ask for it ? becos Dustin Hoffman played a nerdy hubby)

There are rapes out of lust. BUt some force without beating. Beating is really cowardly esp as the woman is weaker in strength. I tell my womne frined to whakc the guy full forc between the legs if attacked. Sure work.
BUT you get only one chance so whack real hard as you are defending yourself. Then run for help.

WIll I find myself forcing my dick into a woman's V ? That is the question.

Hi!

Just another 1 cent of my opinion:

There are many people who rape for different reasons. Some reasons I believe are:

(i) Revenge on the gal for doing something unfaithful or wrong
(ii) Love the gal but rejected so try to do the " force unleashed" thingy
(iii) Seeing gals wear so skimpily but no money to visit whore nor don't want to DYI
(iv) Sexual Psycho or mental illness

Once caught....there is no turning back from the cane...