PDA

View Full Version : hiv risk?

Pussyloves
06-04-2023, 01:56 PM
Hi. Is there a risk of HIV if as I pull out the condom, the condom kinda slipped. But it seems like the base of the condom is hanging out of her vagina as I pull my dick out. So I'm quite sure the tip of my dick was still covered. It was with a WL in the legalized lorong in GL

Freshguy
06-04-2023, 02:36 PM
Theres always risk lah. Even with protection. This kind of question how to answer. If you dont want to take risk dont play around.

rythuno
06-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Think there is a post on this for condom slippage and the reply I recall is, it is as good as raw sex(based on the person's visit to doctor Tan). The topic is condom slipped off during sex hiv. Could doctor Tan or others verify?

Hunkydunky
06-04-2023, 11:25 PM
Hi. Is there a risk of HIV if as I pull out the condom, the condom kinda slipped. But it seems like the base of the condom is hanging out of her vagina as I pull my dick out. So I'm quite sure the tip of my dick was still covered. It was with a WL in the legalized lorong in GL

From what you described...Risk is relatively low.

Roulette5
07-04-2023, 02:25 PM
Theres always risk lah. Even with protection. This kind of question how to answer. If you dont want to take risk dont play around.

Should be ok , no problem. Do not worry

alantck9191
08-04-2023, 02:37 PM

Even if ever slip out and everything works fine. There is still risk. just lowered.

zzx23
17-04-2023, 06:34 PM
Sounds like very low risk

Subarashiki
12-04-2024, 04:56 PM

I don't think there is any risk, the most important thing is that your penis doesn't touch the vagina directly

ATCong
12-04-2024, 07:13 PM
Very low risk, IMO.

xbcqmxka
16-04-2024, 07:48 PM
Dont think too much bro . I think no have risk