PDA

View Full Version : Sexy cute overseas girls Raffles School / University Sighting extended lunch

bluefrog
06-09-2008, 07:31 PM
this forum is about sharing no bad or good just sharing...

One of my best extended lunch break is to take a long walk or (2 bus stops) to shaw tower beach road there is a Subway. Next to it is the Raffles School.

Course they offered at design and mostly students are overseas students.
They are from Vietnam, Indonesia, China, Russian and even Mongolia.
Age wise from 16 to 20+.

How I know cos I watch them during lunch and it is like watching a miss university contest of cause they are not that beautiful. As I seat there, my horny level goes up as surrondling me are girls from all over the world. Their english are so different from us and sometimes they speak their own language.

Many of them really knows how to dress and any brother near dare to go there to strike a talk with them who knows you may find a girl friend or FB among them.

Many times they will do the home work or project there and I think maybe I can give them free tution but I am not from the Design field.

Any one can share their experience how to fish such girl? I am targeting one girl from mongolia and I rate her 9/10 on body and look but her english is 2/10. Slim, tall, perfect feature, like a model figure - wonder why she is not on the magazine cover.
If I have good news will continue to share with u guys.

This tread is opened for location that u can sight the most overseas girl in Singapore and possibly make some contact with them.

Dome5566
07-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Bro
For goodness sake, some of this girls are not even at legal age yet..leave them alone:eek:....When the whip hit your bum...you will not find it shiok anymore:o

CheeKoBoy
07-09-2008, 02:07 PM
aiya!!! underaged u also wan

Beeririan
07-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Bro
For goodness sake, some of this girls are not even at legal age yet..leave them alone:eek:....When the whip hit your bum...you will not find it shiok anymore:o

Ya agree, leave the young gals alone, go find more mature ones instead