PDA

View Full Version : KTV girl turn FL (CFM sexy fresh awesome only $60 cheap for Grade A girl)

bluefrog
06-09-2008, 08:08 AM
My customer (related to the F1 event) was in town and we went to a KTV few nights ago. Met this girl she super fresh but with a CFM sexy look girl 小篮 was so different from other girls. Customer (ang mo) try to sian her but some how she was a little cold to him...I try my luck 'ho say' got her number too.

Called her the next day and long story cut short we settle into a hotel outside the area.

OMG, her looks is decieving as she is a "high hand" When the door close, maybe we already know each other, we french like long lost couple. When we bath, she was always using her awesome big boob at 33D to rube against my body. It was so smooth and as it teases my penis the feeling was sooooo good and I wanted more but she is control.

I really prefer KTV girl cos they are more fresh and the feeling is more gf and less mechanical. She is indeed super horny as we continue to tongue fight in the bath. I almost lost control wanting to fuck her then.

At the bed, she continue to lick my whole body and indeed herservice is first class. She gave me one of the best BJ (I dont go for BBBJ) but still feels like BBBJ as she maintain eye contact with me with a CFM look. I like 69 and we continue as I massage her cunt as she deep throat me.

By now she was really wet and the moaning from her make me recalling many best moment I had while with my ex in Aust. Soon I entered her and she sit in cowgirl style and ride me hard and touching her own busty boob. Her breast bouncing up and down. I sat up french her like no tomorrow while fucking me. Later I change to doggy and it was so tight..I like her moaning and she talk dirty to me. This is a danger position as I may come anytime and I quickly change to mission. position which I am in more control. We were really making love like couple.

I know she is about to come the 2nd time and I push hard and fast we cum the same time. I can feel is real cos her cum trigger and contract. We lie for a while like lovers before we wash up.

Name: 小篮 xiao lan - China Sichun
Looks: 8 /10
Boobs: 8.5/10 ( 33C cupper soft and nice)
Pussy: 8/10 ( Fresh, Tight , No smell, wet )
BBBJ: Super 8/10
Frenching: Like girl friend (she say depends)
Fingering: Cunt area only (I am not into it)
FJ: 8/10 ( girl friend and like her moaning )
Attitude/Feeling: 9/10 (horny, CFM, Friendly)
Damage: $60 + Tips/ 1 (no hotel room and cd)
(pls tip her as I think she is worth $80)
RTF: SURE die die RTF!

agreement:must post FR so that all can share, never reveal this forum and do not pass contact to protect the fl. I like to keep this KTV girl for long.

vincent_lim
06-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Bro, can PM me her contact please....

Zacch
06-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi Bro

PM me the contatc too love to have a shot! lol

PussyRacer
06-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Bro bluefrog, pls pm me her contacts

Many thanks

PussyRacer
06-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Yo Bro bluefrog,

pls pm contacts to me. Thanks

JoySeeker
06-09-2008, 12:07 PM
My customer (related to the F1 event) was in town and we went to a KTV few nights ago. Met this girl she super fresh but with a CFM sexy look girl 小篮 was so different from other girls. Customer (ang mo) try to sian her but some how she was a little cold to him...I try my luck 'ho say' got her number too.

Called her the next day and long story cut short we settle into a hotel outside the area.

OMG, her looks is decieving as she is a "high hand" When the door close, maybe we already know each other, we french like long lost couple. When we bath, she was always using her awesome big boob at 33D to rube against my body. It was so smooth and as it teases my penis the feeling was sooooo good and I wanted more but she is control.

I really prefer KTV girl cos they are more fresh and the feeling is more gf and less mechanical. She is indeed super horny as we continue to tongue fight in the bath. I almost lost control wanting to fuck her then.

At the bed, she continue to lick my whole body and indeed herservice is first class. She gave me one of the best BJ (I dont go for BBBJ) but still feels like BBBJ as she maintain eye contact with me with a CFM look. I like 69 and we continue as I massage her cunt as she deep throat me.

By now she was really wet and the moaning from her make me recalling many best moment I had while with my ex in Aust. Soon I entered her and she sit in cowgirl style and ride me hard and touching her own busty boob. Her breast bouncing up and down. I sat up french her like no tomorrow while fucking me. Later I change to doggy and it was so tight..I like her moaning and she talk dirty to me. This is a danger position as I may come anytime and I quickly change to mission. position which I am in more control. We were really making love like couple.

I know she is about to come the 2nd time and I push hard and fast we cum the same time. I can feel is real cos her cum trigger and contract. We lie for a while like lovers before we wash up.

agreement:must post FR so that all can share, never reveal this forum and do not pass contact to protect the fl. I like to keep this KTV girl for long.

hi bro bluefrog...i think u posted at the wrong forum...shd b in FL forum not here....anyway care to PM me the contact...

PBSS
06-09-2008, 12:21 PM

Bro mail box full.. Can pm me the contact?? Where she operate??

bluefrog
06-09-2008, 12:44 PM
just clear my mail given to 10 brothers - dont forget our agreement! esp write fr

she requested to book hotel around lion city area not at gelyang.

fofo66
06-09-2008, 01:05 PM

Bro do share her contact with me thks

Can PM or email : [email protected]

joe_soh
06-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Bro can pm me her contact?

thanks

iphonexxx
06-09-2008, 03:27 PM
can PM me her contact?

bluefrog
06-09-2008, 03:41 PM
$60 + tip is already a steal.
Got a brother PM me say $60 include hotel - no lah!

hotel and condom u pay!

I clear my PM.

bluefrog
06-09-2008, 03:46 PM
$60 is exclude hotel and condom single shot 1 hr
got a brother PM say include hotel? no such thing lah

bluefrog
06-09-2008, 04:09 PM

Clear all my PM now

vtec123
06-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Bro can pm me her contact?

thanks

can pm me the contact?
thanks

agentpussy
06-09-2008, 04:20 PM
bro can Pm me her contact? thanks

kfly
06-09-2008, 04:50 PM
bro,

can share ?
tks.

iloveyj80
06-09-2008, 05:01 PM
hi bro

Can pm her contact? Looking at the stats, she definitely is hot.. Makin me horny..

Thanks

jonnyboi
06-09-2008, 05:19 PM
i m interested. can share / pm me. many tks.

pradofrancsis
06-09-2008, 06:07 PM
[Bro I am new...pls pm me the contact to try....million tanks!!!!!!:)

pradofrancsis
06-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Bro...pls pls gv me the contact...long time never fire oredi...million thanks:)

superbadman
06-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Hi bro,can kindly pm mede ctc.thks a million:D

IPhone3G
07-09-2008, 12:03 AM

Clear all my PM now

Brother bluefrog

can Pm me contacts pls... Ur mail full le. I cannot pm u.

Thanks you very much in advance

Verbatin
07-09-2008, 12:06 AM
I was the one who pm you.

i thought in your initial post u mention no hotel room - i thought u mean no need to pay hotel room. so i just ask to clarify.

i thought u meant she stay in her hotel and we are just using her room

"quote from your post
Damage: $60 + Tips/ 1 (no hotel room and cd)"

----------

$60 is exclude hotel and condom single shot 1 hr
got a brother PM say include hotel? no such thing lah

gambit88
07-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Your mail box full.

Please share her contact.
Seems you have found a real gem.

Thanks In Advance

lxtemp111
07-09-2008, 12:17 AM
hi bro, please share with me

lxtemp111
07-09-2008, 12:24 AM
PLs bro share. Tks.

xxsguw
07-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Dear Bros,

Care to pm me her contact? promise to contribute fr.

andykang
07-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Bro,

Care to share her contract after reading your FR

Regards

makchan
07-09-2008, 01:29 AM
bro, pls pm contact thanks!

littlepok
07-09-2008, 01:43 AM
can i have the contact as well? ur PM is full thx

Friendllies
07-09-2008, 02:06 AM
bluefrog bro.. pls pm contact.. thanks

didisleep
07-09-2008, 02:19 AM

Bro, can PM me her contact please....

ronaldo123
07-09-2008, 02:29 AM
Bro, pls PM me her contact. I promise i will tip her as instructed by you.

Dancing
07-09-2008, 04:10 AM
she was always using her awesome big boob at 33D to rube against my body.

Just curious...:confused::rolleyes:

soul_vision
07-09-2008, 04:18 AM
Yo Bro,

Can i have the contact please, promise FR.

Thanks, which KTV was that?

Soul

thinkofdave
07-09-2008, 10:02 AM
hi, can i have her contact? will provide FR once locate her...

seximm
07-09-2008, 10:09 AM
bro,

can pm contact pls!

sexosis
07-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Wowz! care to sharE?

nite999owl
07-09-2008, 11:33 AM
bro, your pm full already, mind to pm me her contact? thanks.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
07-09-2008, 02:55 PM
PM full bro bluefrog. Can PM contact? Thanks.

zhong162002
07-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Dear Pls. PM the contact. thanks

mr.bean
07-09-2008, 05:14 PM
hi can anyone pm the contacts? thanks in adv :)

Zacch
07-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Would love to have her contact as well any bro thx alot guys :)

w800i
07-09-2008, 05:28 PM
yar thread starter's box full, anyone has the contact can share? :D

bluefrog
07-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Damage: $60 + Tips/ 1 (exclude hotel room and cd)

Clear my mail box. Please up my points for those who got the contacts.
I dont understand why brothers choose not to write FR. No FR no sharing. Looks like people are just collecting mobile and for those who try just keep quiet after trying.

Got one brother call up to talk cock. Stop doing this :mad: Rather disappointed.

ColeJerry
07-09-2008, 06:22 PM
hi bro, sounds so attactive, can pm me contact pls...

cheers...

joe_soh
07-09-2008, 06:32 PM
I must thank Bro for the contact.

Just a short short report.
I had a good time, she's not bad. I believe it is more to my taste.

I will write a more detailed FR the next time round.

Thanks once again.
Cheers:)

modelsfantasy
07-09-2008, 09:49 PM
bro,

able to pm me ? thanks . i will read a good FR on that. ;)

loopjoop
07-09-2008, 10:14 PM
PM please? $60 is a steal.:p

rockerfella
08-09-2008, 04:31 AM
yo im interested.. $60 is real cheap and im too horny and lazy to go club these days. please pm me her contact!

johnb888
08-09-2008, 07:24 AM
Good FR. Please PM contact. Would like to try. Will post FR after try. Thank you.

bluefrog
08-09-2008, 10:00 AM
I got one shy brother PM me his field report:

Looks: looks fierce but very nice lady in action
Boobs: suit me I like it small and big - small body and big boobs
Pussy: 8/10 wet easy
BBBJ: so so not bad not good
AR: super service
Frenching: super girl feeling....
FJ: 8/10 like my ex....
Attitude/Feeling: 9/10 one of the best....
Damage: $60 + Tips / 1 (exclude hotel room and cd)

RTF: When i am re-charged SURE!

feihong
08-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Hello Brother,

Can share her contacts ? WIll Fr ....Thanks

Feihong:)

cheongster#7
08-09-2008, 12:25 PM
can someone please PM me the contact

powergen
08-09-2008, 12:29 PM
BRO!

You almost turn everyone of us "ON". Can PM contact m would like to try too. been long log time haven't have this feeling already. Than.....ks:)

idc2
08-09-2008, 12:32 PM
hey, bro, pls pm me the contact, thx thx... will write a long FR...

MickeyMouse
08-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Bro, can share her contact with me?:)

JoySeeker
08-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Damage: $60 + Tips/ 1 (exclude hotel room and cd)

I dont understand why brothers choose not to write FR. No FR no sharing. Looks like people are just collecting mobile and for those who try just keep quiet after trying.

Got one brother call up to talk cock. Stop doing this :mad: Rather disappointed.

hi bro bluefrog...take it easy;)..there're so many FL to try:D...be patient n the FR will come from me...cheers ok...

Jerryt81
08-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Bro, pls PM me her contact

gummyboy
08-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Nice! Can PM me the contact? Thanks in Advance!

thinkofdave
08-09-2008, 03:53 PM
can i ask for the contact? will up your points soon.....

kelvinkorn
08-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Yoh brother, can share her contact with me too? :cool:

bonk88
08-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Thank thecontact of this gal, msg her today, only reply 2hrs later, as i dont know this gal lan can make it of not, so msg another gal xue given by ST also,she reply,set the time and go down to meet her, i did msg her said that will be in h81 at lor 16, she agree, when i about to check in, she msg me can i go to lor 24 hotel, i told her that i dont like that hotel, so cancelled the appt, 5mins later,lan msg me she only can make it 4pm, due to i have an appt, so cancel too.
Bro sorry ,cant come out any FR now as i promise to u....

petrolheadsg
08-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Thank thecontact of this gal, msg her today, only reply 2hrs later, as i dont know this gal lan can make it of not, so msg another gal xue given by ST also,she reply,set the time and go down to meet her, i did msg her said that will be in h81 at lor 16, she agree, when i about to check in, she msg me can i go to lor 24 hotel, i told her that i dont like that hotel, so cancelled the appt, 5mins later,lan msg me she only can make it 4pm, due to i have an appt, so cancel too.
Bro sorry ,cant come out any FR now as i promise to u....

wah how come like that? so when is your next trip to China bro :-)

jamestyj
08-09-2008, 06:35 PM
bro, can pm me ctc too? thanks!:cool:

andykang
08-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Thanks TS for the contact,

For me, i was a bit disappointed by her look when i met her in the evening. My report as follows:

Name: Xiao Lan (Sichun)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (soft and nice)
BJ: 7/10 (Deep Throat)
Frenching: Nil
FJ: 6/10
Attitude/Feeling: 7/10 (V. Friendly)
Damage: As stated by TS
RTF: Not for me.

Anyway, like the part where she used her boobs on my "brother"

iluvmiki
08-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Tks TS for her contact.

Called her to make an appt and proceeded to pick her up somewhere near City Plaza. First look, really dun know how to describe her. I guess TS must have over-rated her in terms of her look. She definitely dun look like a typical KTV gal. Sorry but she look a little like popeye's wife, Olive, to me.

Overall, she's a nice gal to be with. No rush and very friendly, sometimes even a little shy. Spent a nice hour together and we went separate ways.

Looks: 6 maybe, really dun noe how to grade
Boobs: C, enhanced
Body: Slim with slight tummy
Attitude: 8
RTF: Maybe
Damage: $60 + tips

JoySeeker
09-09-2008, 07:43 AM
hi bro bluefrog...take it easy..there're so many FL to try:D...be patient n the FR will come from me...cheers ok...

hi bro bluefog...got a slot yest 9pm with ah lan and msg her dat i've rch the place, but she replied not free already:eek: n did msg me to cancel earlier which i seriously didn't receive it...reali piss off :mad:having to travel so far yet such thing happen...will skip her...anyway txs for the ctc n got myself another good bonk:D at GL...

scoobyhoo
09-09-2008, 08:19 AM
bro, pls pm me her contact. thanks.

bluefrog
09-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Tks TS for her contact.

Called her to make an appt and proceeded to pick her up somewhere near City Plaza. First look, really dun know how to describe her. I guess TS must have over-rated her in terms of her look. She definitely dun look like a typical KTV gal. Sorry but she look a little like popeye's wife, Olive, to me.

Overall, she's a nice gal to be with. No rush and very friendly, sometimes even a little shy. Spent a nice hour together and we went separate ways.

Thanks for the FR and I now learn that I may be too easy on the look. But her service and boob rubbing is really good. A bit shy which I like but for this price cannot have everything.

Those who have not try her do not ask for here ctc her please PM me! I will RTF her soon too.

ksc81
09-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Thks to TS for contact.

Messaged her yesterday evening and fixed appointment at 9. Seems as if somehow my timing screwed up her arrangement with another bro her- do not know how that happened but my apologies.

Was a bit disappointed with looks when I first saw her-due to overly high expectations due to strong rating by TS. Anyway proceeded as planned. Personal ratings as follows:-

Looks:6 (big eyes)
Body:6. (loose flesh round the tummy)
Breasts:b+
BBJ:6.5 (willing to go on upon request)
FJ:6.5
Attitude:7

Dropped her off after a quick bite.

RTF:Probably not due to choices in market

just4fun
09-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Tried calling the 2 MMs that TS pm-ed me...

So anxious....even called my friend to join since there r 2 contacts....sms-ed both of them.... time and venue all set.....

upon reaching...this xiao lan sms me a number and ask me to call when i reach and the other mm sms me that she got something urgent (knn...just tell me got another guy lah%$&^T*- tong beh tiao)...

called xiao lan to confirm her location...then her friend answered and told me that xiao lan was not there...and she could take up the offer,.....(knn - hot again - $&^%*&^(&*()...just tell me no time lor...make me run all the way....really crazy woman.....

ask her to fly kite and headed to BS instead....quite screwed up....

FR....(not fuck report but fucked up report):D

best123
09-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Tks TS for her contact.

Thanks for the update... I guess I will drop this one..

bluefrog
10-09-2008, 03:00 PM
just have a word with Xiao Lan. She mentioned got a few bros also fly her aeroplane. I am no OKT and I really cannot say who is right who is wrong.

Some brother insist her to go to China town and she said is too far and then the bro say ok go to Gelang but also never turn up.

Better to double confirm appointment again.

She told me some brothers RTF and I think they never post FR. Please do so that we can share the good gem.

surachai
10-09-2008, 03:28 PM
just have a word with Xiao Lan. She mentioned got a few bros also fly her aeroplane. I am no OKT and I really cannot say who is right who is wrong.

Some brother insist her to go to China town and she said is too far and then the bro say ok go to Gelang but also never turn up.

Thanks to TS for ctc but i guess i will pass on for this girl.

fofo66
10-09-2008, 11:56 PM
Thks to TS for contact.

Messaged her yesterday evening and fixed appointment at 9. Seems as if somehow my timing screwed up her arrangement with another bro her- do not know how that happened but my apologies.

Was a bit disappointed with looks when I first saw her-due to overly high expectations due to strong rating by TS. Anyway proceeded as planned. Personal ratings as follows:-

Breasts:b+
BBJ:6.5 (willing to go on upon request)
FJ:6.5
Attitude:7

Dropped her off after a quick bite.

RTF:Probably not due to choices in market

hi bro your mail box is full do clear your message

before i could pm you the contact you ask

siansah
11-09-2008, 08:52 PM
thks bro bluefrog for the contact..called XL today to arrange for a session this afternoon..she say okay and 60/1/1..so i check with her if 80/2/2 okay..she also say anything..up to me..i think wah so good ah..anything..so ons liao la.

Called her and inform her the rm and she came after 5-10mins later..
First look, she dun really look like 23yo..more like 27...but anyway..after she entered, bathing as sop..

She started caress my body and immediately..my didi stand tall and ready to go...then she catbath me for a while and start BJ...a few minutes later..she uses her boobs to rub against my didi..quite chiok..after that...start licking her pussy..nice with a little bit of hair..quite clean..then she want me to be in her..so cap on and started missionary..wanted to have a quick one and start my second round..so pump hard and quick and within minutes..cum in her still in missionary....when getting ready for round 2..got a urgent call and got to leave..damn..but anyway...not very satisfied with her look and figure..so nvm la..

Breasts:B+ (but a bit saggy liao, but with bra looks nice)
BBJ:6. (not much suction)
FJ:6 (not much moan)
Attitude:8 (quite soft spoken)

Ahtuh
12-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Can PM me the contact?

yongzhen
13-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (abit ba ba)
Breasts: B
BJ: yes
FJ: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10

EmperorLiang
14-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Thanks bro bluefrog for contact. Here's my FR :

Manage to book a appointment with her today noon, pretty new to the hotel mentioned by her. I look around and finally found it and book a room then called her to tell her my number. Waited and finally she came. Wo.. pretty nice of her in my first impression. Very classic and nice girl i could said.. she is very kind as i have trouble about the bathroom handle.. she helped me.. sweet of her.. but anyway, bathed together (Clampy), hanky panky here and there.. wash my bro like no tml... haha.. her booby are big... C cup i suppose.. love touching them.. then off we go.. to the bed.. Jump to the bed and she help me with my little bro.. have a touchy here and touchy there.. and she slowly proceed to bbbj me.. was nice and gentle.. she asked me comfortable? i told her "definitely!" haha.. buay tahan liao.. so proceed to capped me and go for missionary and doggy.. then bo bian... her moan make me too high and my little bro cant take it anymore.. "Fire!"

Look : 7.5/10
Bbbj : 7/10
Fj : 8.5/10
Rtf : Ya, depend on my time
Damage : $60 + $40 Tips + $20 Room + CD

*Also got girlfriend feel... so nice of her to make me feel tat way...

dopodpapa
15-09-2008, 12:56 PM
bor...cam pm me her contact pls....thks dude...

Nick888
16-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Hi, new here. care to share ctc? Thanks alot

anric79
16-09-2008, 02:01 PM
TO BULLFROG

i know who is xiao lan . she alway wear purple colour clohtes de is it, quite tall and eye very big de. she use to stand at lorong 10 geylang de last time, she go back sichuan and come to spore lot of time le.
Last time i use to frequent her at gy,

now i cannot get her le, can i noe which ktv she work wat addresss? her contact number also thks. i still got her china hp bu t she never ansswer maybe she using spore hp . save hp bill.

anric79
17-09-2008, 02:56 PM
to bull frog,

pls reply

Liquid@cid
17-09-2008, 03:45 PM
TO BULLFROG

i know who is xiao lan . she alway wear purple colour clohtes de is it, quite tall and eye very big de. she use to stand at lorong 10 geylang de last time, she go back sichuan and come to spore lot of time le.
Last time i use to frequent her at gy,

now i cannot get her le, can i noe which ktv she work wat addresss? her contact number also thks. i still got her china hp bu t she never ansswer maybe she using spore hp . save hp bill.

bro al you need to do is to PM the TS and whether to share her number anot is still up to the TS, ppl dun owe you anything ask in a more polite manner and the way you ask is not asking but demanding for her number

anric79
17-09-2008, 05:39 PM
i never in the first place feel rude brother. if u feel i rude i say sorry to u .
Maybe is my style la ha ha. sorry to u again brother.... i will pm TS. thks.

Liquid@cid
17-09-2008, 07:10 PM
i never in the first place feel rude brother. if u feel i rude i say sorry to u .
Maybe is my style la ha ha. sorry to u again brother.... i will pm TS. thks.

no worries, maybe i oso too kaypo haha, hope you can find her soon enjoy.....;)

JoySeeker
18-09-2008, 07:43 AM
no worries, maybe i oso too kaypo haha, hope you can find her soon enjoy.....;)

chills n cheers:):D bro Liquid...

PBSS
18-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Sori late fr on XL.. Have her last week nothing much to shout abt... Expect the breastfuck n licking of ball very shiok..... All other are SOP.......

Remark: Pay say for the short FR. Got to get back to work.. Thk bro bluefrog for the contact.....

Look: 6
Boby: 6 baba..
GF : Yes
Fj : 6
Bf n Lick ball: ( Must try )
RTF: IF $ N TIME allow....

bluefrog
23-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Stupid new apple note book giving me problem and I have been trying to get the internet at my office home and outside wireless working....

finally work as need to down load some network fix.

I cleared by PM now. For brothers who try her CAN U WRITE u FR to Share.

Should try her before she goes back. Sichun girl are much better than other I feel.

Garfield-Mel
24-09-2008, 01:12 PM
bro bluefrog can pm mi the contact..thankz alot;)

babylon
26-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Thanks TS for the contact .

Had a session with XL.

She is a really pleasant girl. Eager to please. Initial impression, wasn't so pretty but after a while, her good attitude won me over.

Looks: 6.5
Attitude: 8
Massage skills: 6
RTF: Maybe
Damage: $60 + $20 room + $20 tips

hoong2003
27-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Bro .... Can PM the contact ?? Thank you so much ...

lek54
27-09-2008, 09:27 PM
hi bro. bluefrog,
can i have xiao lan's contact plse.
will FR .thks.

bluefrog
29-09-2008, 11:02 AM
more than 50 brothers tired but so few FRs.

Anyway those who wants please IM me. Return to try her last night during F1 sunday night and her skills improves alot

MonkeyD.Luffy
29-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Can PM me the contact?

desachan
29-09-2008, 05:37 PM
send email to me.. [email protected]
i need contacts.. lol

cheongster#7
29-09-2008, 05:39 PM
can please PM me contact

IPhone3G
29-09-2008, 05:51 PM
ps bro blue frog....

tried XL last week and here is my short fr

Xiao Lan
Boobs: 36C (good for Big Boob Lover)
Look : 6/10 normal la... not electrifying
Body: 7/10 quite swee.. baba type ( doggie her got piank piank sound 1)
Boobs : 9/10 (Big Boob~about 36C.Love touching and squeeze them,NICE)
Cat Bath: 6.5/10 (quite ok)
Pussy : 8/10 (quite a tight pussy)
BBBJ : 7/10 (shiok! what's a deep throat BBBJ)
FJ: 8.5/10 (GF feel and FJ with that feeling will make me FJ harder)
Frech Kiss: YES (with a very strong GF feel)
RTF: if got time and need soft big boobs
GFE: Abit
Damage:60sgd + 20 hotel+ 20 tips and own self bring cd

xiaoDES99
29-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Bro .... Can PM the contact ?? Thank you so much ...

waterdragon84
30-09-2008, 04:11 AM
thanks bluefrog for the contacts..
this is my 1st time writing FR plz correct mi if i do badly

meet this girl xiao xue at Lor 27 given by bluefrog,went to a nearby hotel ,bathing was sop after bathing lay on the bed and she start to cat bathe mi, feeling not tat bad,as mi to turn around and start to lick my nipples,my bro start to get arouse and she went on to lick my ass, tat really feels gd by the way,after tat start to bbbj me,her bbbj is quite gd i must say,after a few minutes of bj she capped mi and start to rode mi,her moaning a bit fake lah but still sound quite nice. she was also quite tight ,after a few position i empty my load into her . after tat we bathe and left the hotel

Name: xiao xue - China Sichun
Looks: 6.5 /10 (not really my type)
Boobs: 7.5/10 ( B cup , dun noe how to see size)
Pussy: 8/10 (quite tight)
BBBJ: 8/10 (suprising nice)
Frenching:( i dun like so never try)
Fingering:( i dun like so never try)
FJ: 8/10 ( moaning quite fake but still ok )
Attitude/Feeling: 8/10 (friendly,no rush)
Damage: $60 + $10 room +$20 tips
RTF: No, beacuse not really my type of girls

jetlee724
01-10-2008, 01:56 PM
bro bluefrog, pls PM me her contact, thanks alot

ColeJerry
01-10-2008, 07:55 PM
hi bro,
PLs pm me her contact, so nice of her to try.

Tks cheers

bodaiman
02-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Bro can share - Pleazz Pm will Fr soonest

jwong
03-10-2008, 11:51 AM
tHANKS bRO bLUEFROG FOR the ctc,

I got a session with her yesterday..She is awesome and delicious as u mentioned...in your previous fr..SHe is a great girl..

BBBJ: Super 8/10 (marvelous and she enjoy iits:D
Frenching: Not allowed as i am new to her (if regular she say ok wor..)
Fingering: Not allowed
FJ: 8/10 ( girl friend and like her moaning very loud ah ah ah great )
RTF : Definitely after reload $$ ..HAHA

xavierchang
03-10-2008, 12:00 PM
hey guys, if anyone could pm her contacts. thanks!

bluefrog
03-10-2008, 12:58 PM
i given to so many people and some had tried but mostly are only number collector. Anyone can share with me what is the use of collecting numbers and not trying?

And those who choose not to post FR.... I will not be encouraged to give out.

ruchucky
03-10-2008, 04:09 PM
hai, bro
can pm me the contact XL for me, thanks

Fatjumbo
03-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi Bro Bluefrog,

Can PM me pls for her contact. Thanks in advance. Promise you for the FR after session.

Jumbo :D

kelvinkckk
03-10-2008, 10:27 PM
can message me her contact at [email protected]

zhanglian13
04-10-2008, 04:25 AM
New here. Can pm me her contact pls bro?

fuckfuck
04-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi Bro Bluefrog, can pm her contact pls. Thx!

04-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Hi brothers you can give me her number i would deeply appreciate as i would love to try out this good serviced lady.

thanks.

bigbadben
05-10-2008, 12:18 AM
Hi Bru,

Can Pm her contact soonest? really horny now.. tks.

bluedoggie
05-10-2008, 09:01 AM
hey bro,

please PM me her contacts

thanks!

haiti
05-10-2008, 02:21 PM
SYT, good service, good price?

Hi Bro Bluefrog, can pm her contact pls. Thx!

evo7_5
05-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Gave her a call this afternoon after receiving the pm from TS. Immediately called her and bingo. She is available.

Met up with her once I got my room. Not in the mood for much talk as I am tired. So just had Hot n cold BJ.

Very service orientated and hardworking. She even asked me if wanted boob fuck what I told her I enjoyed the bj. After the session, bathe and tipped her and now reporting strength to TS.

Overall wonderfull release of my armies at a pretty decent price. Will contact her again for budget and service release if required.

Thanks TS bluefrog!!

Anyway for bros who need her contact. PLs pm TS and wait for his reply.

Decent Looking
05-10-2008, 11:18 PM
i given to so many people and some had tried but mostly are only number collector. Anyone can share with me what is the use of collecting numbers and not trying?

And those who choose not to post FR.... I will not be encouraged to give out.

Bluefrog, I just posted a less than desirable experience in Upper Serangoon. Can you PM me XL contact?

Thank you very much

fofo66
06-10-2008, 06:28 PM
First hav to thank bro BLUEFROG FOR the contact,
Gave her a call in the evening & she is available.Immediately pick her up at her place near city plaza. We drive all the to kovan81.

Service orientated and hardworking very willing to please you. She even asked me if wanted boob fuck what I told her I enjoyed the fj. After the session, bathe and tipped her, and send her to geylang lor8 or 6 which is her friend house .

Overall have wonderfull session with a decent price.
Thanks bluefrog!!

Name: 小篮
Fram : China Sichun
Looks: 7 /10
Boobs: 8.5/10 ( C cupper soft and nice)
Pussy: 8/10
Frenching: Not allowed as i am new to her (if regular she say ok wor..)
Fingering: Not allowed
FJ: 8/10
Attitude/Feeling: 10/10 (CFM, Friendly)
Damage: $60 (no hotel room and cd)
RTF : Definitely

bluefrog
07-10-2008, 11:46 AM
xiao lan wants to say thanks to all the brother here....

she is going back this weekend and those brother who had try her and want to RTF please do chop chop.

Those who have her mobile from me but too busy, dont miss this golden chance.

Although she is not the best but charging at only $60 what else you ask for?

If there are better one I will let you know. Now I am fishing a student PRC.

gnky69
07-10-2008, 01:15 PM
xiao lan wants to say thanks to all the brother here....

she is going back this weekend and those brother who had try her and want to RTF please do chop chop.

Those who have her mobile from me but too busy, dont miss this golden chance.

Although she is not the best but charging at only $60 what else you ask for?

If there are better one I will let you know. Now I am fishing a student PRC.

bro can PM me her contact.....

fofo66
07-10-2008, 01:52 PM
wa so fast going back, only try her once miss her big man:(

atomsgame
07-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Appreciate if bro can pm contact to me. Thanks in advance.

noob2000
07-10-2008, 05:54 PM
i am free to try her these few days pls pm me her contact. Tks.:)

lek54
08-10-2008, 10:53 AM
thks to TS bro. bluefrog for arranging another gem as XL take leave.
this student Xiang Er, FR below...

1) name : xiang er (angel),Sichuan
2) age : din ask but looks young (maybe very early 2o's)
3)weight: quite slim ( her pelvic hip bones obvious)
4)lo0ks :fetch after school 6.0 - min. make-up
;after bonk 7.5 fully make-up. ktv standard
5)painting: ok. she can't control herself and softly calling u laogong
6)bj/bbbj : never try
7)fj : accomodating and can try several pssitions.
8)frenching: maybe rtf,not still shy.
damages : 70/cd and room own + tips
RTF : probaly.

note : she's young and pleasing to be with.

bluefrog
08-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Yes managed to hook up this PRC student. Real student.
If she does not answer your call during day time - she is in class!

She was introduced by a KTV PRC as they are all from Sichun. If you know PRC, Sichun girls are one of the best........
Importantly....she is fresh and I like girl with more gir friend touch and feeling.

Fast forward......it really bring back good memory as she is student and as I met her couple of times before and already know each other, we french like long lost couple. When we bath, she was always using her awesome big boob at 33D to rube against my body. She was playful and shy.....cannot describe the feeling was great!

I believe she has not make love for months as she became so horny as we continue to tongue fight in the bath. I almost lost control wanting to fuck her then. At the bed, she loves it as I paint her - as it was so wet as I put my finger in to touch. Next she continue to lick my whole body and indeed her service is first class. She gave me one of the best BJ.
I requested for 69 and she is not sure until I explain to her...kind of funny.
She told me she loves the painting but never had it too much in China. Not sure if it is true. We continue as I lick her cunt as she deep throat me.

By now she really cannot take it and moaning become louder. Next I entered her and she position wide open her leg. It was not fucking but making love as I can feel she cum. I like it and continue to french her like no tomorrow while fucking her. Next I change to doggy my cuming position. I really cannot hold any more and put in another few strong push and we cum which is her second time.

Name: 雪儿 Xue- Er - China Sichun
Body: Between small to average size - just perfect
Boobs: 8.5/10 ( 33C+ best asset)
Pussy: 8/10 ( wet and tight important fresh)
BBBJ: 7/10 (can be improved)
Frenching: 8/10 (Like girl friend (she says depends on mood)
Painting: 8/10 (my fav too)
Attitude/Feeling: 9/10 (from shy to horny, good & friendly)
Damage: $70 + Tips/ 1 (exclude hotel room and cd)
(pls tip her as I think she is worth more)

agreement:must post FR so that all can share,

No funny or distrub call else you mobile will be displayed.
PM me for contact with nick, age, for safe reason

darrenown
09-10-2008, 02:14 AM
can i haf the contacts?

nitrate
09-10-2008, 04:13 AM
Can PM me xiao lan's contact...... will promise to leave a FR

ruchucky
09-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Yes managed to hook up this PRC student. Real student.
If she does not answer your call during day time - she is in class!

She was introduced by a KTV PRC as they are all from Sichun. If you know PRC, Sichun girls are one of the best........
Importantly....she is fresh and I like girl with more gir friend touch and feeling.

Fast forward......it really bring back good memory as she is student and as I met her couple of times before and already know each other, we french like long lost couple. When we bath, she was always using her awesome big boob at 33D to rube against my body. She was playful and shy.....cannot describe the feeling was great!

I believe she has not make love for months as she became so horny as we continue to tongue fight in the bath. I almost lost control wanting to fuck her then. At the bed, she loves it as I paint her - as it was so wet as I put my finger in to touch. Next she continue to lick my whole body and indeed her service is first class. She gave me one of the best BJ.
I requested for 69 and she is not sure until I explain to her...kind of funny.
She told me she loves the painting but never had it too much in China. Not sure if it is true. We continue as I lick her cunt as she deep throat me.

By now she really cannot take it and moaning become louder. Next I entered her and she position wide open her leg. It was not fucking but making love as I can feel she cum. I like it and continue to french her like no tomorrow while fucking her. Next I change to doggy my cuming position. I really cannot hold any more and put in another few strong push and we cum which is her second time.

Name: 雪儿 Xue- Er - China Sichun

agreement:must post FR so that all can share,

No funny or distrub call else you mobile will be displayed.
PM me for contact with nick, age, for safe reason

hai, bro can pm me the contact, sure will post after try.
thanks

bluefrog
10-10-2008, 07:10 PM
brothers be patient she is a student full time not a full time fl.....

dont ask me contact here must IM be ok with nick & age.....

I am overseas now will try to find time to clear IM.

Please take good care of her!

bluefrog
10-10-2008, 07:26 PM
my spell is bad name the girl name should be Xiang-Er. Maybe due to too much travelling.

1tigerboy
10-10-2008, 07:34 PM
pm sent. Hope to hear from you. Thanks

mr.bean
11-10-2008, 01:38 PM
can pm me the contacts? thanks in adv

evo7_5
11-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi bluefrog,

Would like to have some private remedial with the student too.

May I have her contact?

Thanks in advance

A6339
11-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Hi bros,

Find interesting, can you pm me her contact no. Thank a lot:)

bluefrog
13-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Name: Xiang Er - China Sichun

wan contact IM me, why brothers who tried her never write FR.
She said some had RTF her but shit no FR.

evo7_5
13-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi bro.
PM u liao

Anyway about posting FR and collecting numbers. Most of us would like to try once any good FR is posted. Thus, when we happen to have some limited free time, we would read thus forum and then pm TS for contacts and stuff. Hoping they would reply in time so that we can fully utilize the limited free time we have for a good session. How fast TS reply depends on our luck. Even for myself, I sometimes send out requests to a few TS and once there are any reply, immediatey chiong and then if other ts reply, I might have to miss it and when I am free again I will chiong but whether I chiong those numbers that any ts pm me depends on any FR or if its a RTF. Therefore, I will say it is not a must always to chiong and post FR as sometimes, we bros have serious time constraint and do not always have Internet access or someone is looking over our shoulders. I typically do not always post fr but will post once I have tried and numbers are for times whereby I have time to spare and that lady is free as well.

Just my 2 cents worth of comment only. That has always been my forum Moto for the past few years. Cheers.

Just my opinion only.

hyderbaddie
13-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Therefore, I will say it is not a must always to chiong and post FR as sometimes, we bros have serious time constraint and do not always have Internet access or someone is looking over our shoulders.

Just my opinion only.

I do agree with Bro Evo7_5. I used to expect instant FR when i intro a gal as well, i guess for two reasons, one is to "prove" that my thread is a real deal and the other is more for drumming up support for the FL. Both intentions were good but on hindsight i had failed to realise that some bros here may have time constraints due job or relationship or cash (waiting for payday) or even FL availability.

Now i just do my part, FR after every sexion so that the rest of the bros can benefit. Would appreciate her contact if possible. Thanks bro bluefrog, a job well done here.

fjqpzm
13-10-2008, 03:07 PM
bro can u post her no. to me thx a lot!!:)

samsian
13-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Got contact from Bluefrog quite sometime back but only get to get XiaoXue 2 days ago. Book her for an afternooon for massage session.
Here'sthe FR
Looks : 6
GFF : 6.5
Boobs: 5.5
Massage: Nothing to shout about. For the damage $50 per hour, this is a good value
She is skinny type and not much meat. Fuuny thing is not she is not so much into massage. Her BF is good. She claim she is from DaLian.
I think she is leaving in few weeks' time.

I must thank Bro Bluefrog for sharing the contact:)

evo7_5
13-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks hyperbaddie.

Like I said only my opinion only. Nonetheless I need to thank bluefrog for the wonderful find and am waiting for more!!

Cheers and salute

Running man
13-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Bro, can u pm me her contact? Thxs

bluefrog
14-10-2008, 02:13 PM
thks to TS bro. bluefrog for arranging another gem as XL take leave.
this student Xiang Er, FR below...

1) name : xiang er (angel),Sichuan
2) age : din ask but looks young (maybe very early 2o's)
3)weight: quite slim ( her pelvic hip bones obvious)
4)lo0ks :fetch after school 6.0 - min. make-up
;after bonk 7.5 fully make-up. ktv standard
5)painting: ok. she can't control herself and softly calling u laogong
6)bj/bbbj : never try
7)fj : accomodating and can try several pssitions.
8)frenching: maybe rtf,not still shy.
damages : 70/cd and room own + tips
RTF : probaly.

note : she's young and pleasing to be with.

thank u brother for FR and if u want contact pls IM me

ahhuat
16-10-2008, 12:00 AM
sorry to late fr:
Looks : 8.5 / 10 (my std is high too)
Breast : large and nice (should be C+, very nice curve boobs)
Figure : 9 / 10 (hour glass shape absolutely fantastic)
Skin : 9 / 10
Service: 8.5 / 10 (very patient even I took long to cum)
GFE : 8.5 / 10
Painting : 7.5/10 (too hairy for me)
BBJ : 7.5 / 10 (I have had better one)
FJ : 9 / 10 (she is very responsive and girl friend like)
Damage: S$70 + tip
RTF : 100% sure

rudolf
16-10-2008, 02:10 AM
Hi Bro bluefrog,

Can pm me the contacts, thanks alot. would post a FR to share with bros out there with different views.

bluefrog
16-10-2008, 12:45 PM
she said she is busy as many have tried and some have RTF.
Please do not call her from 12 to 3 pm - she is in school

Can brothers who meet her please post your FR.

gummyboy
16-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks Bro. Bluefrog for the contact,

Messaged her immediately. Quite surprised that she is available in the evening. So booked a 7pm slot.

Got there, messaged. She say gonna be late.

7:20 - Messaged her again donno she know the way or not. Then she say gonna be late asked whether is it ok or not. I was like ok loor.

Fell asleep alone.

8:05 - Ding Dong! I still a bit blur blur from sleep. A bit no urge le :p
There she is at the door.

1st impression. ACTUALLY VERY CUTE YOUNG THING!

Really like Poly Student like that. A Bit tan. But is really YOUNG feeling loor.

Asked how come she so late. She says that her friend played with her phone???? I was like, huh? Can like that one meh?

She didn't realise until my 7:20pm message! :eek:

Anyway, went ahead with bath together.

One thing I want to mention, she is very raw feeling. And very very GFE. She will come and hold your hands and then smile sheepishly one :p

Went on to dry ourselves. I really didn't feel like doing as the wait really like no mood leh. So say no need to DO IT. She gave me the "huh? then what to do look". I was laughing to myself. She is so cute loor.

So in the end just cuddle and painting both ways. (yes, me on her, she on me)

She gets really wet after the painting. As we go back to cuddling, the juice actually keeps flowing until her legs are all wet :eek:

In the end, my alarm sounds and asked her to just do a HJ. She is really very new lah. Don't dare to use force. But once I sank my mouth into her small but full Boobs, my brother like transformer like that. Immediately became super hard. She gets turned on by that and started to moan.

Soon, it was over and she goes on to have a bath while I dressed up.

After checking out, we went for a drink while waiting for another brother to pick her up.

Looks: 7 /10 - But love the shy look so +1 to 8
Boobs: 8.5/10 ( 32C - Small but good shape)
Pussy: 9/10 VERY VERY WET
BBBJ: NA - Didn't Try
Frenching: I love frenching, but don't think I am her type so No.
Painting: 7/10 A bit too... Dainty
FJ: 8/10 NA - Didn't Try
Attitude/Feeling: 9.5/10 (Absolutely GFE man!)
Damage: $70 + / 1 (exclude hotel room and cd - No Tips as the session is short)
RTF: Have to Psycho her for frenching. Else won't ba....

A6339
16-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Hi Bro Bluefrog,

Can you pm me her contact no. Thank alot

bluefrog
16-10-2008, 08:17 PM

Messaged her immediately. Quite surprised that she is available in the evening. So booked a 7pm slot.

7:20 - Messaged her again donno she know the way or not. Then she say gonna be late asked whether is it ok or not. I was like ok loor.

Fell asleep alone.

8:05 - Ding Dong! I still a bit blur blur from sleep. A bit no urge le :p

Really like Poly Student like that. A Bit tan. But is really YOUNG feeling loor.

Asked how come she so late. She says that her friend played with her phone???? I was like, huh? Can like that one meh?

She didn't realise until my 7:20pm message! :eek:

One thing I want to mention, she is very raw feeling. And very very GFE. She will come and hold your hands and then smile sheepishly one :p

Went on to dry ourselves. I really didn't feel like doing as the wait really like no mood leh. So say no need to DO IT. She gave me the "huh? then what to do look". I was laughing to myself. She is so cute loor.

She gets really wet after the painting. As we go back to cuddling, the juice actually keeps flowing until her legs are all wet :eek:

In the end, my alarm sounds and asked her to just do a HJ. She is really very new lah. Don't dare to use force. But once I sank my mouth into her small but full Boobs, my brother like transformer like that. Immediately became super hard. She gets turned on by that and started to moan.

After checking out, we went for a drink while waiting for another brother to pick her up.

Yeap she is fresh and girl friend type that is why I like

gummyboy
17-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Dear Bros whom have requested contacts from me....

Please respect the thread starter and request the contact from him. There is no use trying to get from me.

We have to observe the code-of-conduct here.

bluefrog
17-10-2008, 01:48 PM
gummyboy, you are a good boy growing to be an adult following the rules. Well done.

Anymore request please PM me.

A6339
17-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Hi bro Bluefrog,

Can you pm me her contact no. Thank a lot

chelsea4me
17-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Hi bro Bluefrog,

Can you share with me her contact,thank.

gummyboy
17-10-2008, 02:40 PM
gummyboy, you are a good boy growing to be an adult following the rules. Well done.

Anymore request please PM me.

Wei... Don't make me blush leh. :p

Well you can up my points on a free day though... :rolleyes:

Jeremy668
18-10-2008, 02:54 AM
Can you PM me her contact please? thanks :)

aloha
18-10-2008, 03:46 PM
thanks to bluefrog for the contact..

FR as follows

Looks: 7.5/10 (looks like those chick u would pick up in a club)
Body: 7/10
boobs: 7/10 (B+ ..nice handful not too big and soft)
GFE: one word --> shiok
Fj: 8/10 ( very nice.. willingness to adopt many postitions)
RTF: yes definitely

Conclusion: this one is really value for money...very bubbly character and good gfe ...dont miss ...

thanks once again bluefrog...got others intro hor...

varero
19-10-2008, 06:37 AM
AS XL was notin town, TS give me another contact to try. Arrange to meet her in H81 in Geylang. Came in and looks OK but whole body got tattoo, tats abig turnoff. Then she stripped naked and started to do sexy massage. She say she dont know good massage. She also menyioned that contacts tat called her Xiao Xue only give her $50 for her service but other threads give better tips. Listen to all this grumble...xian liao. Then she do a BBBJ tiill I come and pay her $50. A=She went off and then I bathe and chk out.Was driving along Geylang and saw her standing on the streets approaching customers, Wa Lou, super turnoff.

bluefrog
19-10-2008, 11:33 AM
thanks to bluefrog for the contact..

FR as follows

Looks: 7.5/10 (looks like those chick u would pick up in a club)
Body: 7/10
boobs: 7/10 (B+ ..nice handful not too big and soft)
GFE: one word --> shiok
Fj: 8/10 ( very nice.. willingness to adopt many postitions)
RTF: yes definitely

Conclusion: this one is really value for money...very bubbly character and good gfe ...dont miss ...

thanks once again bluefrog...got others intro hor...

thank u for your FR

bluefrog
19-10-2008, 11:41 AM
AS XL was notin town, TS give me another contact to try. Arrange to meet her in H81 in Geylang. Came in and looks OK but whole body got tattoo, tats abig turnoff. Then she stripped naked and started to do sexy massage. She say she dont know good massage. She also menyioned that contacts tat called her Xiao Xue only give her $50 for her service but other threads give better tips. Listen to all this grumble...xian liao. Then she do a BBBJ tiill I come and pay her $50. A=She went off and then I bathe and chk out.Was driving along Geylang and saw her standing on the streets approaching customers, Wa Lou, super turnoff.

i am lost. I think u confused u contacts. What is the name of the girl u met? where got tattoo?

rabbit7075
19-10-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi Bluefrog

can pm me her contacts?
thanks. :D

fan36
19-10-2008, 11:07 PM
wa...am interested in tis...can pm mi pls!!!Thx...

oaoo
21-10-2008, 12:45 AM
First, thanks bro for her contact and here is my short FR on Xiang Er.

First impression after opening the door: pretty, cute, big eyes, thick sexy mouth and tall. Can't describe more.

Yes, she is shy but like her lovely smile. Skin is definitely smooth and boobs are reasonably ok. Would prefer bigger ones.

Didn't enjoy much in the fore play and BJ, but when comes to FJ, simply superb. You will definitely like her moaning, from soft to loud as you increase the tempo. She certainly enjoys the FJ.

One thing quite annoying was that she had too many messages and calls. But being a gentleman, just let her SMS and talked on the phone a couple of times.

Overall, a very satisfying session, at least for bonking a pretty and tall lady.

bluefrog
21-10-2008, 02:33 PM
First, thanks bro for her contact and here is my short FR on Xiang Er.

First impression after opening the door: pretty, cute, big eyes, thick sexy mouth and tall. Can't describe more.

Yes, she is shy but like her lovely smile. Skin is definitely smooth and boobs are reasonably ok. Would prefer bigger ones.

Didn't enjoy much in the fore play and BJ, but when comes to FJ, simply superb. You will definitely like her moaning, from soft to loud as you increase the tempo. She certainly enjoys the FJ.

One thing quite annoying was that she had too many messages and calls. But being a gentleman, just let her SMS and talked on the phone a couple of times.

Overall, a very satisfying session, at least for bonking a pretty and tall lady.

think now she is part time student and full time FL - She wants to thank all brothers too!

DAREMON
21-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Thanks to Bro Bluefrog for Xiang Er Contact.. Just bonk today:p, She was late as she told me that she just finish her English lesson at 1.30pm. She apologzie for the delay and she quite friendly. Actually I m early before her I oredi try another FL. :D. The following are the stat on her:

Body: Nice. (She quite tall, abt 1.62M)
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good, I like the suction power)
Frenching: Never Try
Painting: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 ( girl friend and like her moaning sound. shiok:D )
GFE: 9/10
RTF: YEs

impreza69
21-10-2008, 08:48 PM
many thanks to TS for the contact of Xiang Er!!

Quick and easy to fix the appointment today at balestier, very pretty lady and wearing oversize sun shade which put many local ladies to shame.

Very responsive and cat bath is enjoyable. No rush and even HP ring, she said dun bother to answer...

She will be here for long so brudder here take your turn to try this gem.

A good find by TS!

Will upz you my humble pts when i recover.
:p

EZgy88
21-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Bro im new at this so plz help me out can send me more info??? PLZ

melon8888
21-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Bro Bluefrog,

yr inbox full alr, can PM me Xiang ER contacts

kenny_boy
21-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Tried her today but sad to say, not my cup of tea. She indeed is hardworking and willing to please you, but no chemistry means no chemistry. My short concise FR.

Name: Xiang Er
Looks: 6.5/10 Fizzy hair, thick lips. I would consider her as the milf category
Body: 6.5/10 bah bah in the tummy region
Boobs: B Pink nipple but not tat nicely shaped. Got one mole there very disturbing.
Frenching: Only lips
BBBJ: Nope... did not ask, she jus slip the rubber on with her mouth
BJ: 7/10 strong suction
FJ: 7/10 lovehole very tight, stereo was not bad. unload after 2 positions.
GFE: Not really applicable to me cos not my cup of tea although she tried to please but just did not have the feeling.
RTF: Nope
Damage: 70 + 20 room

she recommend a new place and I think the place actually was quite good. Towels were put in basket together with some decoratives.

My honest FR.
Appreciate if senior bros and up my points.ty.

jinmitham
21-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi Bro

Can share Xiao Lan contact number? Thanks

jinmitham:D

rockyme
22-10-2008, 02:01 AM
Hey bluefrog can pm me xiang er contact number? Thanks

repsolman
22-10-2008, 07:17 AM
hi bro bluefrog hope i qualify for the ctc... :)
Also hope she doesn't send a stand-in ha ha ha :D

agentpussy
22-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Thanks Bro Bluefrog for the XIAO LAN contact. This my very very late FR on her .

Not very good in writing FR.
Call this gal xiao lan last mth. book an appointment with her meet her some where near city plaze. my first impression was quite pleasant with her looks over all i"m still horny and anyway its is a cheap deal.

Name: xiao lan - China Sichun
Looks: 6.5 /10
Boobs: 7/10 ( 33C cupper soft and nice)
Pussy:7/10 ( Fresh, Tight , No smell, wet )
BBBJ: Super 7/10
Frenching: 7.5/10
Fingering: Cunt area
FJ: 8/10
Attitude/Feeling: 8/10 (horny, CFM, Friendly)
Damage: $60 / 1 (exclude hotel room and cd)
RTF: no ( too many fishes in the sea)

bluefrog
22-10-2008, 08:51 PM
hi bros please post u fr - dont be shy

repsolman
22-10-2008, 10:33 PM
bro bluefrog please send ctc so i can post FR and help your gem. Thanks :D

addictedtonitro
23-10-2008, 12:07 AM
hi bro bluefrog,

pm'ed you but i think you got too many pm to reply... hope i qualify for it.. dun forget me ok?

thanks man....

kenny_boy
23-10-2008, 05:34 PM
KTV girl turn FL (CFM... 23-10-2008 01:21 AM ac

Nt sure y was zapped for the FR tat i've made. Please enlighten. Thank you.

v_johnny
23-10-2008, 09:06 PM
yoyo bros she seen very nice can give me her no . thks bro

urchine
24-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Hi Bullfrog,

Can pm her contact to me, plse?

Thank you

repsolman
24-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Tks bro TS for the ctc. XE is quite a sweet girl, big eyes with full lips on a broad face. She looks better with her long frizzy hair let down than bundled up. She's friendly and quite eager to please. Wished her boobs were bigger and her long slim body was of some shape... Cos quite straight down. Plus points are she is wet and tight. However, no frenching for me and just bj. All in all, quite a nice value bonk...:D

bluefrog
28-10-2008, 04:53 PM
just clear all my PM - now over to u brothers to write FRs

xbengx
28-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Hai bro,

After readin Xiang Er FR it reali make me horny so can PM her contact n me will post FR after me tired her...

thank for your time!:p

bluefrog
30-10-2008, 08:22 AM
wanted to RTF for Xuer last weekend but she was too busy and got a referral for this new girl....just arrived too. I like it fresh as I always say.

fast forwarded....I open the door and one look pretty and tall 1.65 m. Just the right size and can bring back home type.

We hug abit and she undressed and went for shower together. She is very service and she cleaned me thoroughly and was friendly and chatty. Came out, and we lie down on the bed, more hugging and chatted.
She started to play with didi as I also let my hands explore her body. Forgot to say her boobs are so firm and her nipples are really nice.very small nipples..fresh!
i catbath her awhile..and she gives out soft moan.After that,she catbath me and really give me a CFM looks.catbath and BBBJ while staring straight into my eyes.everything was so good.Capped me,done the cowgirl and finish in missionary.

Name : Xiao Li
Face : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10 (her asset)
Boobs : 33C (my fav!)
Pussy : Wet and tight
BBBJ : 9/10 (lick,shake and suck me till I cannot take it)
FJ :8/10 (responsive like my girl friend)
GFE :8/10
RTF : Yes
Value : $60 + tips only where to find

only delivery the best value PM me for contact if u like to try

guy62
30-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Hi Bluefrog Can i hav xiao li or xiao lan number?

bluefrog
30-10-2008, 08:40 PM
just clear my PM brother pls post FR else no sharing no future lobang from me too

robocop1029
30-10-2008, 11:32 PM
thank bro for the ctc

just try her
look -> sorry nt my cup of tea
service -> very hardworking
overall -> value 4 $

cheap buy
30-10-2008, 11:40 PM
just clear my PM brother pls post FR else no sharing no future lobang from me too

Hi bro, I had trying calling but the line is always busy. Iam wondering did u get me the rite no.

cheap buy
30-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Hi bro, I had trying calling but the line is always busy. Iam wondering did u get me the rite no.

SORRY IF I AM BEING RUDE. SORRY.:o

bluefrog
01-11-2008, 11:13 PM
SORRY IF I AM BEING RUDE. SORRY.:o

pls PM me what number u call

rockerfella
03-11-2008, 01:21 PM
bro bluefrog... still waiting for your reply! damn horny already hahaha

flipperpang
03-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Dear Bro Blugfrog ,

I just call Xaio Li ,but she won't come to my hotel,

because she say there is no hotel at east coast rd !!

so i can't post a fr for her ..

Still thank's for the ctc.

harv
04-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Dear TS , I hope you are really trying to help these girls out and not a OKT .. if U are .... u are a very unethical one .

when I meet the girl in the room ...really got a shock .. TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT DESCRIBLE !THE Face , THe age .... more like late 20sss and the breast is sagging ..and all those fatss around the waist

Toally no service .....YAKING AWAY ON THE PHOne from start ... quarreling with i think with her BF .. it in chinese and i dun really understand ait ... got to shower on my own .... when i lie on the bed ... waiting for her to begins.. another call in ... and she went to hide in toilet yaking ... leaving me on the bed hi and dry ....

NO frenching , No blowing ... only very light painting on my chest area ... cannot paint her ...and i have to put the condom on my own ... and some more showing black facessss..
I got to shake it out on my own in the end ....any Cat 40 girls can beat her anytime..

AND THE BEST PART IS >>>>> SHE INSIST I PAY $80... saying that the GUY WHO SEND THE MESSAGE made a mistake ..

REALLLY THE WORST FUCK I EVER COME ACROSSSSS>>>

SO TS .. I HOPE there is some mistake by the girl sending in stand or watever ..
IF it is done by YOU ..... i only have a message for you ......FUCK YOU !!!

harv
04-11-2008, 04:53 PM
markx6562
Samster (M) Join Date: Oct 2008
My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

KTV girl turn FL (CFM sexy fresh awesome only $60 cheap for Grade A girl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro harv, I chare the same feeling as you. I tried to reply the post but not successful. Can help to me so that other bros will be warned. Tahnkx. Below is my reply to Bro bluefrog.

I shared the same feeling as Bro harv on Xiao Li.

I got Xiao Li ctc from Bro bluefrog. I met and picked her this morning around 12.45am along Lor 33.

I decided to get her service based on Bro bluefrog's FR on her on 30-Oct-08.

Name: Xiao Li
Age 20 mid (more like early 30s)
Face: 7.5/10 (4/10)
Body: 8/10 (her asset). I do not know how to grade her. I agree with Bro harv
Boobs: 33C (my fav!). size may be correct but sagging!!
Pussy: wet and tight. It is so dry that I need to put on lubricant!
BBBJ: 9/10 (lick, shake and suck me till I cannot take it). Only BJ and last less than 1 min.
FJ: 8/10 (responsive like my girl friend). I thought I was fucking a sleeping lady.
GFE: 8/10. I was so dissatisfied with her fuck and I had to go back to GL and enjoyed another around with SYF.
RTF: Yes. Definitely NO
Value: $60. The only correct info!!:

Will Bro bluefrog borther to explain!!??

bluefrog
05-11-2008, 01:23 PM
SO TS .. I HOPE there is some mistake by the girl sending in stand or watever ..
IF it is done by YOU ..... i only have a message for you ......FUCK YOU !!!

I do not send the girl to u / I merely share what I have. If I am a OKT, I will have already go out of business. I just tasted good one and let to share.
If you try and not up to u standard, it is between u and the girl.
Many have written to thank me and I also dont bother. Bottom line is this forum is for sharing and u want to try it is at your own risk. Some brothers called the girls to talk cock. I know who u are in terms of hand phone number I also dont want to post it. Please grow up and I said again I am not a OKT and also I never send girl to u. If the girl service is good it is fine if poor who give u the permission to blame me. You never settle the price and call the girl - u mad. People said $80 u give $80. You more stupid than others? Price must be agreed at the phone call what.

lonexiaobao
06-11-2008, 11:59 AM
hey bluefrog, can pm me her contacts.... thanks:)

pewpew
06-11-2008, 12:50 PM
bro bluefrog share contact so that others can try.

There is a risk involve for attempting, thats why read FR before trying out, different people different taste, bad service than don't bother going!!

No point to quarrel, move on to another 1 or u provide contact for us if possible, even better.

Peace out~

kuching
07-11-2008, 01:44 PM
hihihih fst of all tks to bro BLUEFROG for contact

had her for dinner hahahha yesterday
the truth is dont reallu enjoy the time with her ...i am not complaining
its just that maybe i not too handsome for her hahahah

aNyway meT her fst impressiioon tall n looks gud with curly long her wah nice i like it.TCSS a bit then off to shower .... well she shower fst asked me to wait ...alamak not together meh !!!!

anyway then my turn to shower she quickly cum out from toilet .....sian
then dried off and start the SOP but solli no chance to french just soft kiss kiss n cat bath standard only velli fast leh .....NO NO BBBJ wor
so CBJ ... sian agn tiu .....after that try to paint her cannot leh finger also cannot leh .....LAGI SIAN
alamak then just FJ cum and forget it
paid her 60 bucks she asked for tips ...but i smilingly decline any for her
Lucky I I NEVER BURST OUT N AKS HER TO FUCK OFF hahahha

age 27 wor
face 6
boobs B sagging lah
bbbj no
bj yes 5
fj 5
painting no
fingering no
frenching no
kisiing ...think 3 times only

i looks like a real loser with her hahaha
rtf A BIG NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO WAY

anyway no worries bro blurfrog ...once agn tks for ur contact
WILL ALWAYS APPRECITAE UR CONTATC
WILL HOPE YOU HV NEW FOUND GEM FOR ME TO TRY ...WILL DEFINITE SUPPORT U HAHAHA CHEERS

numb3ers
10-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Thks TS for e contact. Tried her last week and went oversea for work. Now den can post the Fr.

Meet her at my fav hotel. Waited for a while for her. As i already bath. she went bath asap. Everything quite SOP. BJ wif cap, ride on me. den follow by me on top. Quite hardworking and smile quite nice.

Body : 7/10 (she quite tall to me)
Boobs : B to me but sagging
BJ : Quite hardworking
FJ :6/10 ( abit tight.. But.. lack of GF feeling.. )
RTF : No.. ( still got alot of SYT out there to try)
Damage : $60

Dunno why there's alot of negative FRs from other bros, Mayb i was the 1st few to try her. That's why felt she is still quite hardworking.

bluefrog
18-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Thks TS for e contact. Tried her last week and went oversea for work. Now den can post the Fr.

Meet her at my fav hotel. Waited for a while for her. As i already bath. she went bath asap. Everything quite SOP. BJ wif cap, ride on me. den follow by me on top. Quite hardworking and smile quite nice.

Body : 7/10 (she quite tall to me)
Boobs : B to me but sagging
BJ : Quite hardworking
FJ :6/10 ( abit tight.. But.. lack of GF feeling.. )
RTF : No.. ( still got alot of SYT out there to try)
Damage : $60

Dunno why there's alot of negative FRs from other bros, Mayb i was the 1st few to try her. That's why felt she is still quite hardworking.

thanks for u report. I just got back from the land of the smiles. She also said she will take the comments and improve the service.

bluefrog
30-11-2008, 06:49 AM
Just clear all my PM go for Xue-Er younger better in service and look.

Do post you FR!

bluefrog
30-11-2008, 07:50 AM
interested pls PM me for Xue-Er.

Below is brother FR on her:

Fell asleep alone.

8:05 - Ding Dong! I still a bit blur blur from sleep. A bit no urge le

She didn't realise until my 7:20pm message!

One thing I want to mention, she is very raw feeling. And very very GFE. She will come and hold your hands and then smile sheepishly one

She gets really wet after the painting. As we go back to cuddling, the juice actually keeps flowing until her legs are all wet

ahhuat
01-12-2008, 02:27 PM
tried her on Sat after couple of tries to contact her. She must be one hot busy FL always got too many bookings.

Indeed Xue-Er is a precious gem not never to be missed.

Call her on Sat and well within 10 mins she knocked on the door. Door opened and she shyle came in. She hug me and I like her bubbly action exactly like a poly student type.

Undress ourself and she was such a hot shape and WOW turn me on. Unhook the bra and the 34C with ultra big and pointed nip sprang to life.. Action start in shower where she washed me clean and giving a tit fuck ..... Shiok.

Dried ourself and proceed to bed. She started to pull out the blanket and hid underneath. Started light kissing and follow by a super good cathbath. Fondle her big tits with some slight fingering. I like the way she moves and like making love to my A level girl friend. Cant take it anymore and ask her to cap me. started with missionary position, she was very WET and TIGHT. Within 20 mis, started to upload. Clean me up and lie beside me to chit chat. No rush.. Talk about her pass in China and also her study here.. I like her cos she is not those rush type but very service oriented.

Looks: 8.5/10 fresh and girl friend look
Boobs: 9.0/10 C+, sexy
Body: 8.0/10 Smooth skin
Cathbath: 8.0/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10 good service / wet and wet
GFE: 9.5/10 Good GF feel
RTF: Yes, sure

fiddy100
05-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Thanks bluefrog bro for the contact.

Short summary.

Met up with xiang-er today. Performance was not bad:). After entering the room, we tcss a while. Then proceed with some frenching. The feeling that she gave me was definitely the gfe that i wanted! Then we went to bathe. First thing she said after seeing my metal rod was, '' WA, ZHE ME DA''. den i ask her ''zhen de meh''.

Then usual sop. bathe here scrub here. After that went out and lie on bed. She did a cat bath and i caress her abalone. Can see that she is quite new as she was very gentle with the handjob. After that she took the cd and tried to give me a bj, but the condom could not fit into my penis and she was like,''wa tai da le''. Then both of us LOL-ED at the same time.

Then we went into the missionary position. She was damm wet after like 2 mins of riding. Her moaning is top class. Damm loud that it turned me on too. We changed into doggy position next and after like a few mins, she suddenly detach herself off my rod and grab me and lie down on the bed. I was kinda stunned for a moment from what she did. Den i realised that she was dripping wet, very very wet.! haha. den she was like,''shou bu liao, tai li hai le''

After like 5mins, i rode on her and then out my little tadpoles came. She was like panting loudly after i cummed. She said she wanted to rest so both of us lied down for a while. Den we went to bathe and she put on her make up, paid her and we left eventually. :)

Looks: 7.5/10 cute look
Boobs: 8.0/10 B+, pointy tits.
Body: 8.0/10 Smooth skin NICE SMELL! YES HER HAIR IS DAMM NICE TO SMELL!

Cathbath: 9.0/10
BBBJ: nil
FJ: 8.5/10 good service / wet and wet
GFE: 9.5/10 Good GF feel
RTF: Yes if i have the vit M.

THANKS BLUEFROG BRO FOR THE CONTACT :)

sexosis
15-12-2008, 09:45 AM
wow. I think really a gem being uncovered here! :D

Horny man
15-12-2008, 11:41 AM
pm me the contact brother

TsubasaSun
17-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Can i have contact?

fakhard
17-12-2008, 06:11 PM
good day bro.
Do you mind sharing the contacts?
This is my first encounter/ exposure to this kind of services. Hahaha.
and i'm getting excited. wihu....!
Definitely ill drop off a testimonial aftermath. T.i.a

Alankee
19-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Thanks Bluefrog for Xiang Er contact, also paiseh, got her contact in Oct 08 and try her only last day of 2008 and now then write FR........paiseh paiseh.

Called her on 30th Dec but she was busy, so ask her for 31st morning session. On 31st, she sms me to confirm the booking and fixed at 11am.

Reached China town 81 at 11.10am and sms her for location. After confirmation i check-in the room.

10mins later......door bell ring and open the door. Scanned through.......
Result:
Look: 7.5/10 (young, super big eye)
Dress: Black tube with 3/4 bermuda
Feel: Poly Student

After enter, she complain that the aircon is too cold, so i switch it off (i also a bit cold). The we undress and wash-up. Nothing special, just normal procedure.

Action start:
- she catbath me from neck to toe
- the feeling is si beh shiok, for those like catbath will love her
- while catbath her hand also busying with my brother until marikita
- cap me and bj (no BBBJ)
- about 5mins later....she lay down, open her leg and i entered
- her hi-fi is damn loud and real.
- while i hammer in, sometime she gave me a "shiok" face.....i like this
- after sometime, i cum and we go wash up

Second chapter
- start with touching, then catbath again
- i asked her to lay down and i catbath her back
- i start to paint her, but was stop by her
- then sian half, i lay down and she service me
- standard, cap then bj then she ride on me
- about 5mins, think she tired then ask me to hammer her. but i suggest her to face the mirror and do dog style
- within another 5mins cummed

Others is to clean up and pay.

My rating:
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: B/C firm
BBBJ : NO
FJ: 7/10 (Wet, loud)
Frenching: No
Attitude: 8/10 (but very very busy....lots of sms)
GFE:8/10
RTF: Maybe, when i miss her catbath
Damage: $150 excl tips, room,CD

Loof
21-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Would like to have her contact, Kam sia

e_vodka
24-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Bro,

Pls pm me the contact.. Thanks ya..

hunk21
24-01-2009, 04:58 PM