PDA

View Full Version : PRC Xiao Ping

longjohn2010
03-09-2008, 03:11 PM
hi everyone, just thought would like to share a PRC i met Xiao Ping.

claims to be 24, real age perhaps 2+ older, says she is going back soon but coming back on a student visa.

was offered $150 by her for unlimited, after some nego managed to bring price down to $100.

to hurried to H81 but said wanted to goto 7/11 to get some CD, but she said dont worry she had 10 in her handbag. wow save some more $$.

got keys and hurry to room. she has nice figure took a pic of her body, had down. One closer inspection some pimples on forehead but otherwise body quite nice.

boobs she claims 34C abt there, good for sucking 8/10 for boobs lovers
tits nice brown nipples with abt 5 cent coin size tip.
bj didnt try 0/10
body 7/10
Fj 8/10 quite tight she quite willing to change to as many positions as possible.nice long legs
face 6/10
ht about 1.65 cm
pussy not messy 6/10
GF 7/10 helps to wipe body after shower, responsive & says the right things fuck me harder, you are so big - how ta etc... good for the ego.
best thing is she says she is unlimited how much i can do in 2hrs.

I am not her okt just sharing, want to pay it forward to bros who have shared with me after getting contacts from fellow bros here.

just email me at [email protected] for her contact,

my pm mailbox got limited space after storing some pms, still need to try some of the contacts fellow bros have pm. storing on smf inbox.

she says going back in 30days time so do email if keen, $100 for unlimited think is fantastic deal.

will share with real cheongsters 30 points & above tks....

longjohn2010
10-09-2008, 12:49 PM
if anyone keen just post here will pm u number. my pm got limited space. think $100 not too bad for unlimited in 2hrs. for the really horny cheongsters :p best I could do was 3times.

JoySeeker
10-09-2008, 12:54 PM
if anyone keen just post here will pm u number. my pm got limited space. think $100 not too bad for unlimited in 2hrs. for the really horny cheongsters :p best I could do was 3times.

bro...can PM me...seems like someone i noe:rolleyes:..cheers ok..

chew78s
10-09-2008, 12:57 PM

Bro, then i must try lar. So cheap for unlimited in 2 hrs. If i cannot have 3 times, die also must have 2 time. hehe . Can u kindly pm me her contact nos. :)

aczeta76
10-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Bro, then i must try lar. So cheap for unlimited in 2 hrs. If i cannot have 3 times, die also must have 2 time. hehe . Can u kindly pm me her contact nos. :)

Bro.. u suffering from Xiao Bai withdrawal huh.. need to have 3 shots??

TS, if u r free.. pass me the ctc lah... may need if this week ultra busy and ...haiz

chew78s
10-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Bro.. u suffering from Xiao Bai withdrawal huh.. need to have 3 shots??

TS, if u r free.. pass me the ctc lah... may need if this week ultra busy and ...haiz

Lor...that's her offer.U know we Singaporean where ever anything got offer they will get all if they can. Where got said i take abit enough liao.:D. But me not able to do that within 2 hrs. So can only have 2 lar.:)