PDA

View Full Version : WET WET 27yo PRC XIAO LING

taxi69
03-09-2008, 04:51 AM
Was driving along GL lor 19,saw tis prc with cute face & the boobs looks 丰满so quickly make another round 2 pop her the Question!Acceptable,so off we went.
Went 2 Fragrance & bk a rm.Once inside,as usual,tcss a bit,found out tat she is on a 3-mth permit,suppose 2 work in the ktv(never check which 1)but cos she dun drink,tat's y she say cannot make $ like tat.I told her who say cannot.But anyway never mind abt those things.
Went 2 bath,the boobs were nice with veins running on them,nipples were abit pinky/brownish very pretty.When i touch her boobs she was shy,but nice 2 grap.
Proceed 2 the bed,frenching was gd.Like GFE.Slowly i move 2 the boobs & lick/suck the nipples,it became hard,she start 2 moan softly.Moving southward 2 the pussy & start painting.Wow........she is sure wet.I lick her G-spot & poke my finger into her asshole,moaning & breathing louder,can feel tat she loves 2 be lick underneath,but disallow me 2 finger her pussy.She say finger alot of gems.After licking 4 abt 5mins,tired liao,so lay down & ask her 2 cm up.Bj was done (w/cap),not much suction,but lots of licking & twirling.Turn her 2 69(my fav pos.)& only 1 word can describe "SONG"!:D
Went 2 missionary position & pump like 没有明天.At tis time she is enjoying herself too,held me very tight & french like long lost lovers,after thrusting 4 a few mins,exploded my missiles!
She commented都是你的错,弄到我现在没力了。
After sales-service was ok,run me down with soap & did a short massage on my shoulder in the bathrm.

Name:Xiao Ling
Origin:Fujian
Look:7/10(chubby face with big eyes)
Body:7/10 slim,long hair till waist
Boobs:34C(nice nipples)
Height:abt 1.61m
Weight:abt 48kg
Catbath:never try
Bj:5/10(can be improve)
BBBJ:No
Frenching:Yes
Fingering:No
Painting:Yes(she love it)
69:Yes
Fj:7/10(only try 1 position)
Damage:60+10(tips)+20(rm)+cd(4)
GFE:8/10
RTF:Yes(she really is wet)

I think tat should be all.Pasei if very losoh.

taxi69
05-09-2008, 04:16 AM
Hv sent out a few ctc
Hope 2 see some FR.:D

bbjking888
05-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi Bro, can pm me her contact?
Thanks

~Tauro~
05-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Bro, can share her contact?
TKS

Oceanlee
05-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Wonder what is the charge bro, u never mentioned
60/2/2 ? :confused: or 60/1/2 ?

anyway do PM and let me know.
Gam Xia :D

flame8888
05-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Bro, can PM her ctc thanks

taxi69
06-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Wonder what is the charge bro, u never mentioned
60/2/2 ? :confused: or 60/1/2 ?

anyway do PM and let me know.
Gam Xia :D

Sorry,60/1/1
By the way,PM u liao

taxi69
06-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Hi Bro, can pm me her contact?
Thanks

Pm her contact 2 u liao

taxi69
06-09-2008, 04:02 AM
Bro, can PM her ctc thanks

Check yr PM

taxi69
07-09-2008, 10:58 AM
To bro who hv up me,tks.............:)

Oceanlee
07-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Think no fate with her lah bro taxi,

SMS her and call her, no pick up and no return sms.
Will just drop her.:rolleyes:

Anyway thks for the ctc given.
Will move on to try other's SYT and FL.

(Guess business must be veri good, until no time) :eek:

taxi69
08-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Think no fate with her lah bro taxi,

SMS her and call her, no pick up and no return sms.
Will just drop her.:rolleyes:

Anyway thks for the ctc given.
Will move on to try other's SYT and FL.

(Guess business must be veri good, until no time) :eek:

Did u call her 2 early?She stay till quite late in the nite.
Juz had coffee with her.

Frankiestine
08-09-2008, 11:14 AM
I lick her G-spot & poke my finger into her asshole

Wah bro you must have a super long tongue that can extend into her G-Spot...:D:D:D

bonk88
08-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Bro taxi, call and msg her on sat, agree to meet at people park ctn at #pm.
reach there msg her, she said call her to meet up before go to hotel near by,agree and call, but not pick up the call, wait for 15mins, msg again, this time she call me, answer but she hang up the call, so i call back, but not answer again. 3mins later, she msg me ask me where am i? msg back where is my location,this time wait for her another 20min, but no any soul of her, msg and call her again, but not reply and answer...
Bro, if she not interested, is ok,just reply or answer the call, dont let me wait for nothing, and if she biz is so good, then just said so....:mad:
Will not try her....:(

taxi69
08-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Bro taxi, call and msg her on sat, agree to meet at people park ctn at #pm.
reach there msg her, she said call her to meet up before go to hotel near by,agree and call, but not pick up the call, wait for 15mins, msg again, this time she call me, answer but she hang up the call, so i call back, but not answer again. 3mins later, she msg me ask me where am i? msg back where is my location,this time wait for her another 20min, but no any soul of her, msg and call her again, but not reply and answer...
Bro, if she not interested, is ok,just reply or answer the call, dont let me wait for nothing, and if she biz is so good, then just said so....:mad:
Will not try her....:(

Bro bonk88, did not noe she is like tat,if noe will not help 2 post 4 her.
Earlier 1 bro also comment bad abt her.
Sorry 2 Bros who try 2 call but had the same situation as bro bonk88.
Tin will stop giving out her ctc.

wildbeast
11-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Sorry to add to the unpleasant list. After getting from TS her HP, smsed her to say I drive to her convenient spot to meet her first then decide. She insisted I should trust TS taste la........ open a room and wait for her la....... all the crap!!! I also DROPPED her liao. Thanks to bro TAXI anyway. Cheers...

taxi69
11-09-2008, 02:31 AM
Wish 2 close tis thread after all the negative posting.
(But how come i got different response frm her the 1st time i up her?????:confused:)
Anyway can any bro help 2 show me how 2 close a thread.
Tks.