PDA

View Full Version : Has any one seen these girls advt on Expatriates.co,

AssLover
02-09-2008, 09:08 AM
the girls have email address sg_girl and Nana wang? they look good in pictures...hot.... thanks

Bangster
02-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Oh.

You're welcomed.

ferrari355
02-09-2008, 03:36 PM
u advertising for them is it? no head no tail...somemore tell people their pics hot and thank people? i can only conclude that you're advertising for them. enticing people to go see their pics n thanking us for taking a look and maybe contacting the gals.

ferrari355
02-09-2008, 06:00 PM
hah!!...got zapped by an anonymous fellow. dare to zap, but no balls to put down nick? scared me and my bros zap you back with our multi-power is it?...hahahaha....

pls lah....grow up! points here can exchange for money meh? real bros come in here for real things, not come here to get points. ask any senior if they care about the points.

AssLover
03-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Bro....I cannot post pictures without their permission...I am asking a VERY simple question....HAVE YOU SEEN any one of them so that before I SPEND 700 dollars I can be sure. Also there are NO FR....

I request people in this place to be open minded and respect each other. We want to have fun and support each other in our hobby...thanks...

ferrari355
05-09-2008, 03:28 AM
even though i don't really care about the points but still, one must show gratefulness when kind acts are done to one.

so thanks goes to bros Kiddo and CyberRod for upping me. thank you guys.

PM me your latest posts so i can return the favour.