PDA

View Full Version : Women trafficked to Singapore lured into prostitution

juayboy79
02-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Hi Bros

Dun where to post this. tot this is the best place

Read this news that was written by AFP. Featured on the internet. To cut short, the report stated that these women from Philipines, Thailand, China are being traffiicked into Singapore to be WLs

What more shocking is that the women are to engaged their business in hotels.
HMM sound very scary? Wonder if the FLs/WLs we engaged are these people.

My only concern is that maybe gamen start to do crackdown on the FLs/WLs industry just to save Singapore images. What say you all bros?

I sumtimes feel that maybe these FLs go and ratted the OKts out. I dun noe what to say. Is this the end of the FLs/WL industry?

Dark.Knight
02-09-2008, 09:04 AM
what i feel is that they might be some raids and all to show that things are going on in the AV dept but they would not wipe out all prostitutes and their okts. if that were to happen, i think all singaporeans would turn to raping and crime rates would be very high. thats why in the very first place, the govt allowed certain percentage of pimps to legalize their business.

just my 2cents. :D

SexHospital
02-09-2008, 10:02 AM
not too sure if the report is accurate. so far those FLs i know all seem to be willing partners, dont look like they were coerced into it ...

AssLover
02-09-2008, 10:21 AM
do you guys think these girls come to singapore on their own? But again as some one commented China is Walmart for cheap girls,,,,,no offence poverty and lack of oppertunity is the major cause for a girl to sell her body!

Frankiestine
02-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Of course when they are caught what else can they say but play the damsel in distress and claimed they were lured into the trade...

juayboy79
02-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Of course when they are caught what else can they say but play the damsel in distress and claimed they were lured into the trade...

Agreed with your statement. My worries is the crackdown the gamen might make

Tempo King
02-09-2008, 10:59 AM
The Philippine embassy in Singapore said there were 212 cases of human trafficking involving Filipinas in 2007, up from 125 in 2006 and from 59 cases in 2005.

Of those 212, nearly 30 percent admitted to having engaged in prostitution or said they were coerced into sexual acts, it said.

Frankiestine
02-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Agreed with your statement. My worries is the crackdown the gamen might make

no lah the gov knows it is useless to clamp down but they will just do the occasional raids just to wayang wayang abit that they are doing their job...after all they know with these girls here they are also helping to "stimulate" the e-"cock"nomy of SINgapore...:D:D:D

Bangster
02-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Lon't wolly, linbeh cum to safe ler day! (wearing my Kalvin Client Underwear on the outside of my Speedo leggings)

I will bling all ler WLs who are bluffed into lis tlade to my house and I will sayang sayang them!

Steadyman1
02-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Hi Bros

My only concern is that maybe gamen start to do crackdown on the FLs/WLs industry just to save Singapore images. What say you all bros?

Cracking down on FLs/WLs to save the image???? bet it will increase molest and rape rate.. Then the image will be worse..

amazonr
02-09-2008, 12:49 PM
I think this is the post Women trafficked to Singapore lured into prostitution - Yahoo! Singapore News (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080901/tbs-singapore-philippines-prostitution-w-0b9af05.html). maybe a minor part of it. but i dont think the bigger pie is being forced to.

scoobyhoo
02-09-2008, 01:06 PM
if the women come voluntarily, how can you justify that they have been trafficked? Does the journalist suggests that singapore should bar all single woman or women not accompanied by close male relatives to enter singapore? such accusation is unreasonable and irresponsible.

sexsexsex4me
02-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Probably the work of those not-so-ethical pimps/OKTs

fenwick
02-09-2008, 08:03 PM
no lah the gov knows it is useless to clamp down but they will just do the occasional raids just to wayang wayang abit that they are doing their job...after all they know with these girls here they are also helping to "stimulate" the e-"cock"nomy of SINgapore...:D:D:D

100% agree with you bro.......! One more thing to add they also help to bring down sex crimes a lot!!:D

Steadyman1
02-09-2008, 08:19 PM
...girls ...helping to "stimulate" the e-"cock"nomy of SINgapore...:D:D:D

...help to bring down sex crimes a lot!!:D

Totally agree with both of you and that is fact.

amazonr
02-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Totally agree with both of you and that is fact.
haha... agree!

NewFreedom
02-09-2008, 09:52 PM
he is reading wif a pinch of salt coz in phil... u get full service even s low s $15/SGD. hw i noe? my phil frens working in sg told me so. ;)

sum decide 2 cum here since they can earn more here... no difference. sell $15/SGD or sell $150/SGD still sell... price difference nia. so them cumming 2 our shore nt necessary "trafficked" here.

instead its those who willingly pay 2 be smuggled here... in d hope of a better life here. end up cannot survive n plunge into d trade.

Steadyman1
02-09-2008, 10:13 PM
... s low s $15/SGD. .
..... end up cannot survive n plunge into d trade.

Not sure is that low SGD$15 however it true that some can't survive but to join the trade.

NewFreedom
02-09-2008, 10:23 PM
sorri coz i was nt specific enuff... i meant tats d kind of price they command in their own homeland, not ours. tats hw low they r worth there... tats y sum rather cum 2 sg. :D

scoobyhoo
03-09-2008, 06:50 PM

bro, i agree with your point. chinese has a proverb: "if water too clear, there'll be no fish".