PDA

View Full Version : "亚洲性论坛"

XSaint
14-03-2023, 11:00 AM
I am receiving this msg when i try to enter 亚洲性论坛. "The requested thread is geoblocked as it is unsuitable for viewing by a conservative Asian society."

Is it only for premium members or something?

deather
14-03-2023, 12:22 PM
testing testing

Big Sexy
14-03-2023, 04:46 PM
if you are using a ISP from sg...you will need to use a VPN to view that section. :)

I am receiving this msg when i try to enter 亚洲性论坛. "The requested thread is geoblocked as it is unsuitable for viewing by a conservative Asian society."

Is it only for premium members or something?

XSaint
14-03-2023, 04:49 PM
if you are using a ISP from sg...you will need to use a VPN to view that section. :)

But i am already on cloudwarp otherwise i won't be able to view SBF as well. so find that weird

Big Sexy
14-03-2023, 04:55 PM
cloudflare warp??

cloudflare warp will let u access the forum but not the geo targeted section.... you will need a proper VPN..:)

https://www.purevpn.com/blog/warp-vs-vpn/

When you use WARP, your DNS queries are protected from snoopers using Cloudflare’s 1.1.1.1 DNS service. A layer of encryption is also added to secure your traffic from prying eyes on the internet. However, unlike traditional VPNs, WARP does not mask your IP address, which means you can’t use it to improve your privacy or stream geo-restricted content.

What is a VPN?

As mentioned above, a VPN keeps your data safe by using robust encryption algorithms. This allows you to enjoy improved online security and even helps you avoid bandwidth throttling by your ISP. It also changes your IP address to any country of your choice, which results in greater privacy on the internet and enables you to access geo-restricted content and services.

But i am already on cloudwarp otherwise i won't be able to view SBF as well. so find that weird

XSaint
14-03-2023, 10:30 PM
Oic. Thanks alot for the help

sandy6979
22-03-2023, 08:18 AM
What is the solution