PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this Chick Called Liza

Thunder God
01-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Bros

There is this girl in the former Dong Guan who is known as Liza. She studies MBA at JCU or something. She is a freeking gold digger. She will tell you that she not very sway bian..but in the end will also offer for $300. But once in the hotel room, she will insist that YOU service her and will keep pestering you for $500..if you deny her, her service lagi terok..basically she jus lie in bed, leg open big big and moan like a soprano on heat. She has been sported in Macau and some other joints according to my bros..some kerna her chow kuan also.

So do yourself a favour and ignore her. All talk money but no service!

daydevil89
02-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Bro ThunderGod, I think she is really pretty and great body, if not how can you accept $300 for her service??? By the way, I do not see any gals there that qualify for that price ;)

Anyway, what you say is true... when price offered and accepted, she should stick to it and not raise price... unless there are some other extra services...

So did you pay her $300 in the end?

Sirrus
02-09-2008, 08:29 PM
wah service her? then u make sure u service her till she cannot tahan lor. lick her CB and finger her butt with 3 finger till she drool and roll white eye lol....

anyway $300? that quite alot..local ar? got picture? age?

Horlan2008
02-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Should have nego with her price first mah

Thunder God
02-09-2008, 10:35 PM
In those days of Dong Guan, she is probably one of the better ones there. Did negotiate with her while mid way while her pussy was showing and my top was taken off for $400. After my supersoaker realeased, straight away wanted me to send her back, I told her give me 10 mins to catch my breath but she threw a tantrum...so kan hi nar bu chow chee bye, I told the bitch to fuck off if she cant wait..felt good!

GYFcuker
14-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Would she be the same "Lisa" posted in the Adpost ??? Just beware and thanks for alarm.

Spiderboy
14-09-2008, 03:01 AM
okok... Must give more description. picture even better! :)

NobleEagle
14-09-2008, 03:47 AM
Bros

There is this girl in the former Dong Guan who is known as Liza. She studies MBA at JCU or something. She is a freeking gold digger. She will tell you that she not very sway bian..but in the end will also offer for $300. But once in the hotel room, she will insist that YOU service her and will keep pestering you for $500..if you deny her, her service lagi terok..basically she jus lie in bed, leg open big big and moan like a soprano on heat. She has been sported in Macau and some other joints according to my bros..some kerna her chow kuan also.

So do yourself a favour and ignore her. All talk money but no service!

Bro, u should be more specific on the location or the joint, there are thousand n 1 Liza around, might cus other Bros here tat might mis-took for the wrong Liza, besides tis is Sillypore noones interested in Macau and even for International thread, theres thousand n 1 girls available, definitely u have some good n some bad experiences, jus be a matured man n move on, dun see the point in making such a hooha.

unless ur not a singaporean, everyone knows tat "majority" of china fl here r not known highly for their services as compared to Thai Fls unless ur comparing to those massage joints and high class joints...:rolleyes::p