PDA

View Full Version : ICT = In China Training

mandala13
31-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi Guys!

Hi this is my first time here writing in this forum, i wanna share my story.

Last nite returned from ShenZhen after spending a few days with my lover Yuan Qin (YQ). I met YQ at Geylang in front of Song Restaurant, got her no met her up 2 days later. First meeting we check it to Hotel 81, had a good time with her for 2 straight hours. Soon after, she was caught by Anti-Vice while on the way back home.

After, she was released from the lock up. We met again and check in to the usual Hotel 81. Again, we bonked for another 2 hours. She orgasm a few times this time round. Got this good feeling that she like me licking her pussy. I din really mind cos she is really beautiful, and why not! can please her somemore... We cont to maintain contact when she is back Shenzhen.

On 14 Aug, i met her at KL (after departed from spore she wanna try working in Msia). Though i could only afford 2 hours in the hotel, i try to please her with all my might. 3rd bonking session was even more intense than the earlier 2 in spore. She orgasmed like seven times until she lost her mental and we had it RAW! At first she fought hard to cap me, in the end she gave in...and i bonked her hard until the last min to board coach back spore.

On 26 Aug, I undertake this dangerous Mission to sabotage Shenzhen. Boarded the 11pm tiger flight. Met her up at Futian and check into the Hotel near the place she put up with her family.

AndyCock
03-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Good luck bro ! Raw is dangerous !!!

Thunder God
03-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Why Why Why Bro...why you do it raw man?????

peiying99
03-09-2008, 11:50 PM
After lock up can go anywhere they like:confused:

sinless
03-09-2008, 11:56 PM
bro u sipeh brave to raw lei... :eek:

orangeox
04-09-2008, 12:38 AM
TS,

U were in Shenzhen and U juz pump "Export" model...(condsidered too old for local consumption).

In Futain, if you go to the correct places there are thousands of WLs to choose from, if you have bothered to read up the SZ thread.

Well at least U seem to have enjoyed yourself.....;)

RAW better check ok......will lead to KC Traps.

Conclusion...TS Chee Hong.

Cheers

P.S. TS hope U don't mind me being direct.....No offence.

maulsith
04-09-2008, 12:48 AM
peifu peifu,,you're loaded,from Sin to KL to SZ..wow

yenyen
04-09-2008, 12:48 AM
hope TS's story is not true otherwise got to go for check up

mandala13
04-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Hey Bros

Thanks for your reading on my SZ Mission and your concern on bonking RAW...I am flesh and blood human sure scare what!!! anyway i know what is calculated risk...heheh.

Okay back to the Guang Na Hotel....franking speaking the first night, i din not please her at ALL, reason being flight fatigue...ejaculate damn fast...she macam damn pissed with me. Shove me one side and sleep. i said WTF.

I heck care and hug her from behind and sleep...it was almost morning, suddenly i felt her fingers was all over my brother...i cant take it and started to caress her perfect body, painting from top to bottom....lick her pussy until she orgasm...then she like "Hubby, i want i want!!" without a second thought i started to pump her up slowly, slowly annd gently upping the tempo...she enjoyed it and orgasm a few times...the second sessions lasted 3 hours, damn am i bushed....seeing her totally pleased we hug and slept until noon and went out for lunch....

27th Aug, after lunch and window shopping at Jiu Long City, we headed back hotel....i always get hard on cos she is always naked in the room, even brushing her eye lashes... she enjoy me licking her wet pussy, but one thing for sure she will never give any BJ back...thats her! one way traffic...even taught her 69 she will just enjoy her part, and only play with my didi...i sometime also sian...licked until my tongue become stiff...hahah. but that is the fun of it ma...to give her enjoyment.

Most of the time we were jus having steaming sex in the room, on the third nite she was like super duper horny, we ended up having marathon sex from 11pm till 7 in the morning....she orgasms so much we almost lost count of it...being almost 38 of my age, i easily tired. Every time she orgasm a few times, i will tell her i need to take a break. while i lay down there taking a breather...she will sit on me and make my didi hard again and ride on me...these carry on and on...until i feel so shagged! and my thighs are so numb...I decided to try something else to save strength...i Doggie her....

While dogging i found her weakest spot which is deep inside left corner....i gave some slow and fast attack...she moan and groan so loud until i so damn worried the neighboiurs will complain...hahah....By just dogging she orgasm like almost 20 over times...some are like 3 - 4 times chain reaction....she kept wanting it more and more....i thinking this woman must be damn horny, if she dun die i will die of exhaustion la....i always promise her last one, after she got her last one, she will say "hubby i want some more" ....never in my fucking life have i encounter this type of super horny woman. who really enjoy having sex to the max....on a few occasions she pleaded me not to leave her. even refuses me to take my flight back...tbc