PDA

View Full Version : SOmething to share

koko89
29-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Alway come to this section to read up on stories/fantasies/reports from ppl here. So decided to do abit of sharing too
An original local story which I would like to share, Fiction or non fiction? Decide it for yourself.:)

At the age of 15, I finally had my 1st girlfriend. Lets call this girl Ting. She was of the same age as me. We were in the same class for 2 years and I really love her deep deep. She was a short girl, near 150cm, cute face, sweet voice and a particular sport school representative. Not the most chio girl around in school, small boobs but had a pair of smooth legs. She would wear short skirts to school, coloured bras, FBT for PE lesson and those bra ties at the neck ones. She is that kind of sporty girl who plays indoor sport so complexion is smooth and pink. I don’t like those chao da ones. Took me quite a while to kao her due to intense competition and lack of experience and charm on my part. So, finally I manage to ‘stead’ her. ( secondary school term)

Being young and innocently in love, fucking here wasn’t any intention of mine. Ting and I were happily together for like 3 months and we did nothing except holding hands and hugging. She is from an English speaking family and is quite open minded. She would sometimes talk dirty to me. But being a holy angel, I did not respond and always just brush away the topic. She would say things like ‘eh they say Asian dicks are v small, yours big anot?’ and ‘what is ejaculate ar?’ To her, im a super nice and holy guy so she trust me a lot. She often invites me to her house to slack and play. Despite the fact that nobody is usually at home just me and her, we did nothing.

Then there was this buddy of mine. He asked me ‘ eh I ask u.. u fuck ur gf alrdy not?
Me: haven leh. Better not la both of us underage.
Him: I tell u.. u don plant ur flag now..later she run away too late alrdy. Chop chop plant ur flag, she will stick to u forever.’
Being young and dumb, I really believed what he said. So I ask him to give me tips on how to start the move all these.
Then there was this day after her sports club training session and I am suppose pick her up and send her home. Reached the training place and called
Me : Ting, are u done? Im outside alrdy
Ting : Eh haven change leh, just ended.
Me : No need change la. Faster come out.
Ting : Smelly leh
Me : Nvm, I like ::D

Didn’t want her to change back to school uniform cause after her training she will be in her super hot FBT shorts. So, she came out without changing. Took the MRT to her house and as usual she invited me to her house.

When in the lift was thinking to myself, ‘This time must plant my flag alrdy.’ And staring blankly at her.
Ting : Eh why keep looking at me like that?
Me : See u pretty ma
Then I grabbed her and tried to kiss her.
Ting : Don’t la..smelly..later kay
Then lift reach alrdy, lan lan say ok and walk towards her house. Entered the house , nobody home as usual, switch on the tv and watch. EPL repeat telecast.
Ting : I go change ya.
Me : Okok

Was watching till very song then suddenly thought of my mission today. So I walked into the room where she is changing. The door was half open so I just went . But aiya changed alrdy, only changed her top into a oversized tshirt and was tying her hair.

Ting : Eh u come in for what? Wan tou kan is it?
Me: ya lo.. but nothing to see leh
She piak my head and say : Go out watch ur tv la
Sian, so lan lan go out and watch tv. She came out and sat beside me.
Ting : walao soccer again.

She took the remote and switch to HBO. I think God also want to help me in my mission. Just nice HBO showing this movie got Jennifer Love Hewitt. Can’t remember the title but swee swee just nice was a kissing scene near the end of the movie at a train station. I know she was looking at me when she saw the scene but I pretend to act abit sian coz she changed my channel 23 away. Then the show end liao. I just grabbed her towards me and kissed her on the lips.

Me : Smelly leh..
Ting : Oi I changed alrdy la
Me : Really meh? Smell again

Continue to kiss her again on the lips. This time she used her tongue. That was the 1st time I ever la ji with her. Being a first timer, I admit that I steam and pitched a pyramid in my pants. La untill very song so pushed her to lie down on the crouch and attack her from on top. My body was pressing against her and her thigh brushed against my hard 屠龍刀.

She broke the kiss and giggled : Hard already haha.. 法國式 only ma
I ignored her and continue. Then I rmb what my friend told me. ‘ La ji halfway, Teh her nehneh, if she ok means half way there already’. So moved my hand upwards to her small breast and start touching it through her clothes and bra while continuing the tongue war. Eh bo respond, means ok lo I thought. So I went into her shirt and try to push the bra away. She piak my hand and tried to push it away. Sian, red light I thought.

Unforgiv3n
30-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Nice story! Pitching tent here

Suck_My_Dick
30-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Carry on!! Setting up camp here!

AD69
30-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Do continue with the story.

harmony
30-08-2008, 09:21 PM
waiting for more..

Qimonda
30-08-2008, 09:38 PM
No more delay.......

WazAGuy
31-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Hi bro,

My OC read yr story together with me but found out something ...yr gf name is Ting at first but part of yr storyline ..."But aiya changed alrdy"...so my OC ask me ...yr gf name call aiya??? ...:p

Nice story pls...dun stop ...pls ..dun stop

StarMex
31-08-2008, 10:18 PM
quite an interesting story building up.... :p

AD69
01-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Bro,

I think TS "aiya" = too bad

pucca22346
01-09-2008, 04:11 AM
Nice..

Pitched my tent