PDA

View Full Version : Elegant Sha Sha... I Like

Prostate Intact
28-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Met this chick in a body-hugging T and demin skirt along one of the lorongs and omg she looked so much like a Korean girl whom I've met some time ago in the course of my work.

Picked up courage to ask if we could have a meal together (I was there to look for food in the first place). She agreed. Good, got a chio makan companion liao. What impressed during the meal was her elegance and cool cat attitude. No open mouth chomping of food showing me all her teeth like many PRC MMs that I know! You know what I mean, got some finesse type. On that account, ons liao lah!

IMHO, it was a damn good session I have had in quite a while.

Name: Sha Sha
Origin: Liaoning Province
Height: abt 160cm
Weight: ard 47kg
Looks: 7.0 Sharp feature
Body: 7.5 Slim built, no tummy fats
Armpit: Shaved, thank god!
BJ: 6.0 Need some coaching from bros here
FJ: 7.0 I came in no time
Out of Service: AR/AJ, CIM/COF, Raw
Damage: 60/1/1 Bros who want 2 shots/2 hrs, pls negotiate w her

No offence bros, Sha Sha requests for Chinese ctcs only due to language barrier. I'll give priority to bros who have shared with me before.

tzr250sg
28-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Bro, me interested, care to share?
Thks in advance!!

Met this chick in a body-hugging T and demin skirt along one of the lorongs and omg she looked so much like a Korean girl whom I've met some time ago in the course of my work.

Picked up courage to ask if we could have a meal together (I was there to look for food in the first place). She agreed. Good, got a chio makan companion liao. What impressed during the meal was her elegance and cool cat attitude. No open mouth chomping of food showing me all her teeth like many PRC MMs that I know! You know what I mean, got some finesse type. On that account, ons liao lah!

IMHO, it was a damn good session I have had in quite a while.

Looks: 7.0 Sharp feature
Body: 7.5 Slim built, no tummy fats
Armpit: Shaved, thank god!
BJ: 6.0 Need some coaching from bros here
FJ: 7.0 I came in no time
Out of Service: AR/AJ, CIM/COF, Raw
Damage: 60/1/1 Bros who want 2 shots/2 hrs, pls negotiate w her

No offence bros, Sha Sha requests for Chinese ctcs only due to language barrier. I'll give priority to bros who have shared with me before.

Prostate Intact
28-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Bro, me interested, care to share?
Thks in advance!!

You are welcome n you got mail, bro.

Wah, so many requests! Can't cope liao. I dun think Sha Sha can cope too so I'll release in batches OK. Hope you understand.

english
21-09-2008, 08:54 AM
thanks bro for the introducing sha sha
try her last thursday night

Name - shasha
Age - didn't ask
look - 7/10
Cunt - very little pubic hair... clean...
Catbath - 8/10
BBBJ - yes 9/10
FJ - 8/10
Moaning - damn horny moans...
Frenching - yes 8/10
Abaloning - yes 9/10... she really love it

didisleep
22-09-2008, 01:55 AM
pm me photo and contact pls!

Prostate Intact
23-09-2008, 12:38 AM
thanks bro for the introducing sha sha
try her last thursday night

Name - shasha
Age - didn't ask
look - 7/10
Cunt - very little pubic hair... clean...
Catbath - 8/10
BBBJ - yes 9/10
FJ - 8/10
Moaning - damn horny moans...
Frenching - yes 8/10
Abaloning - yes 9/10... she really love it

Many have bonked, only one has written...haiz

Your 'english dick' must have been damn 'kilad' eh?:D Got BBBJ some more!
Thanks for the FR. One prostate for you. Cheers!

english
24-09-2008, 09:00 PM
thanks bro sorry for the FR

meet her on last thursday midnite

Looks: 7.0
Body: 7.5
BJ: 7.0 not bad
FJ: 8.0

Prostate Intact
27-09-2008, 12:35 AM
thanks bro sorry for the FR

BJ: 7.0 not bad

Hey, relax bro, no apology needed! I was jokingly praising you for being able to get Sha Sha to bbbj. There's no need to change your truthful FR. That was why I upped you.

We are all here to share share and some may get more, some may get less. Its about being able to connect with the meimei. Cheers!

liudage
03-10-2008, 04:25 AM
I get horny when I am stressed – just need to “release” the pressure valve by getting a good bonk. It has been a stressful day and so I decided to make my belated call to ShaSha as it has been more than a week since Bro Prostate Intact is kind enough to share her contact – thanks, bro PI. But I have been away too.

Anyway, SS sounds like a nice lady on the phone when I called up to arrange a place to meet her. And when I saw her I was somewhat taken aback by her uncanny resemblance to one of my favourite ex-g/f. We clicked and somehow we found that chemistry to enjoy each other company even though she later told me she was feeling tired due to lack of sleep as she is a light sleeper sharing room with many other MMs. Indeed, we were like long lost lovers and I was very much de-stressed after our session.

My take on ShaSha:
Look: 7/10 (matured look but very pleasant, with light make up)
Body: 7/10 (slim and well portioned, no tummy, small butt)
Boobs: B (just a handful and soft)
BBBJ : 5/10 (she tries – will get better with practice)
Frenching : 7/10 (nice lips)
FJ : 7/10 (moan quite loud, responsive)
GFE: 8/10 (it helps that she resembles an old g/f)
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly & easy to chat with)
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $60 + Tips
RTF: Yes

Blazing Larry
03-10-2008, 06:46 AM
Bro, me interested too, care to share ?
Thks in advance!

Prostate Intact
03-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Anyway, SS sounds like a nice lady on the phone when I called up to arrange a place to meet her. And when I saw her I was somewhat taken aback by her uncanny resemblance to one of my favourite ex-g/f. We clicked and somehow we found that chemistry to enjoy each other company even though she later told me she was feeling tired due to lack of sleep as she is a light sleeper sharing room with many other MMs. Indeed, we were like long lost lovers and I was very much de-stressed after our session.

She resembles one of my favourite kimchi too. Heehee.

Their lot is actually pretty awful. Imagine sleeping in a room with 5-7 other ppl on double-decker beds with different unpleasant habits and nocturnal activities. I saw her with blood-shot eyes the other day and told her if I were in a position to bao her, I certainly would! KC KC !!

Anyway, thanks for the FR and I have upped you.

Happy Oystering!

Twinkle Eye
04-10-2008, 02:56 AM
Hi bro, care to PM me the contact please?

smoothnsleek
08-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Because of bro PI's description of her elegance, I decided to have a go today. Session was 2pm, but I got there early & she was fine meeting at 1.30. Good start. She has curly blonde hair (quite unlike others) & dressed simply in matching short white skirt & casual top (something girls wear for casual outings, also quite different from others). Chatted for awhile and I began to service her (my style). After almost 30 to 40mins, she was "putty in my hands". Gosh, she was simply oozing juice, and so natural...mmmm. It was a totally sensual experience for both of us. I think this is where a more matured lady stands out abv SWTs. They just know how to to pleasure themselves...esp when she 'cowgirled' me. I only had this position cos I love it when she just grinds her clit agst me with my prick deep in her. Her tits(very protruding when erect) were simply gorgeous mounted on a pair of natural sort breasts, evoking my deepest lust when suckling on them. Her movements, so wanton, her eyes, so lustful, her lips, so sensual....we were so deep into each other's souls...girl/boy relationship...she came, twice, long and deep, her vaginal muscles gripping my rod for all it's worth, while sucking my finger... the way her head moved, eyes rolling, while I'm feeling her body, sliding from sides to back....squeezing her breasts tantalizingly, rolling her erect nipples, sucking on them now & then...man, this is a real woman who enjoys SEX SEX SEX!!!! Fortunately for me, our condoms are stretchable else there wudnt have been room for my massive quantities of sperm(she said so herself). Best cum I ever had for a long time...

Apologies so long-winded but I just have to describe it the way it was for me. Maybe u bros have even better feelings....

Name: Sha Sha (the very name already so sensual)
Looks: 7.0 Sharp feature..more of local look
Body: 7.5 Slim, nice firm & tight butt. Tanned, said was the sun.
BBBJ: 8 . She already high, quite good attention to shaft & head
Love-Making: 10 (for me, we click very well)
Damage: 60/1/1. Tipped her of cos.

Bro PI, kum siah vm. I very satisfied man liao!
Will upz u.

Prostate Intact
08-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Because of bro PI's description of her elegance, I decided to have a go today.

...man, this is a real woman who enjoys SEX SEX SEX!!!! Fortunately for me, our condoms are stretchable else there wudnt have been room for my massive quantities of sperm(she said so herself). Best cum I ever had for a long time...

Wow! What a steamy FR.

I really have a soft spot for Sha Sha because of that cool-cat attitude and quiet elegance. She carries herself well, not the run-of-the-mill commando FL.

Glad you enjoyed her company. Have upped you for writing, bro.

Prostate Intact

Prostate Intact
12-10-2008, 03:01 PM
I rtf Sha Sha early Sat morning.

She told me many SBF bros have upped her since. But we are not reading your FRs! Good or need-improvement FRs are all ok with me. Sharing and helping the FL is the theme!

Bros with FRs will be given priority for Sha Sha's ctc

Happy Oystering!

m4sturbate
12-10-2008, 07:57 PM
can pm me her contact dude? thanks:)

eforbidden
12-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Can PM me this elegant lady's contact no.? Thanks a million!

mamamaboy
12-10-2008, 09:41 PM
May i have her contacts too please?

Thanks

shchen
14-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Thanks TS for the contact. Just tried her yesterday

She was on time and first look ok looking girl with nice figure. Once take off her clothing a bit disappointed as her waist portion is not firm as I thought.

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (after taken off cloth I will give 6.5/10)
Boobs: B
BBBJ : 6/10
Frenching : yes 6.5/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Maybe not.

Freedom30
14-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi Bro... Can PM me her contact. Thanks in advance

Prostate Intact
17-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Just tried her yesterday

She was on time and first look ok looking girl with nice figure.

Appreciate your honest FR, bro. At least we know your taste.

Hi Bro... Can PM me her contact. Thanks in advance

You got pm, dude.

Priority will be given to those who have posted FRs.

lonelytonight
29-10-2008, 03:58 AM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Been very busy. Finally had the time to write FR.

Tried her 2 weeks back. Book a slot at about 3pm.

SMS her when I reached the hotel. Door bell rang in about 15 minutes.
Good looking gal. After saying hello, she just stripped into her birthday suit and we proceed for shower. Everything else SOP. Out of shower, BBBJ a while and action starts. Tried her in 2 position and cummed. Take another shower, pay up and she's off, saying that raid is very common now.

Some bro may like it this way, straight forward, but I personally feel that her service level can be better. No TCSS, just take off, action, pay up and she's off. Maybe I caught her on a wrong day. Haha.

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B
BBBJ : 6/10
Frenching : yes
FJ : 7/10
Attitude: 6/10
Overall: 7/10
Damage: 60 + rm + cd/1/1
RTF: Maybe not.

Prostate Intact
07-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Sorry folks, I was out-station for 2 weeks and on my return learnt from Sha Sha that she no longer wished to FL and will be returning home in a week or two. She's using this time to do some sightseeing.

Sha Sha has requested me to thank all bros here who have upped her and had been kind to her.

Whether she'll be back another time to FL is one question I cannot answer. In the meantime, bros pls understand that I will stop giving her mobile nbr. Her old nbr is also no longer in use.

I wish her well.

Prostate Intact
08-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Sorry folks, I was out-station for 2 weeks and on my return learnt from Sha Sha that she no longer wished to FL and will be returning home in a week or two.

In the meantime, bros pls understand that I will stop giving her mobile nbr. Her old nbr is also no longer in use.

I wish her well.

20 minutes after my posting above, 2 forumers asked for Sha Sha's contact, promising to write FR some more!! Sigh.

The next guy who does that will have his prostate removed!