PDA

View Full Version : Who Missed the old Dome 1 ?

sgxclusive
13-01-2023, 04:48 PM
Dome 1 currently is buzzing with tons and tons of choices.

Who missed the days when we do booking via SMS?

No photos. 100% rely on reviews and OKT's description.

The infamous Strand hotel and other regular hotels.

The standard Bathtub service where the ladies wash us clean clean with a BJ.

ace stud
13-01-2023, 05:08 PM

No photos at all? These was during which years, just curious.

Gorillazx1000
13-01-2023, 05:25 PM
No photos at all? These was during which years, just curious.

Bro sgxclusive is old school.

The old days no smartphone so most of them we can only depends on OKts. I started using SBF around 2000. Bro sgxclusive should be around same era or even earlier. One thing for sure, the descriptions are always very accurate. Never feel disappointed before.

ace stud
14-01-2023, 10:04 AM
Bro sgxclusive is old school.

The old days no smartphone so most of them we can only depends on OKts. I started using SBF around 2000. Bro sgxclusive should be around same era or even earlier. One thing for sure, the descriptions are always very accurate. Never feel disappointed before.

I only started using SBF (unfortunately had to delete that account) in 2006-2007 and I was already slightly reserved at that time, to recce each time based on the 1-2 advert photos and OKT's stats.

If back then, no photos at all and purely based on description.. oh wow.

coolmanspooky
14-01-2023, 10:30 AM

Yeah still remembered those days...only relying on reviews and the Strand hotel...i have lots of memories there...unlike now...lots of pics, all fake and reviews by okts...

Gorillazx1000
14-01-2023, 11:35 AM
Yeah still remembered those days...only relying on reviews and the Strand hotel...i have lots of memories there...unlike now...lots of pics, all fake and reviews by okts...

Cannot be helped. Things changed especially during the stretch when our bros in blue are clearing vice actively.

I do missed the bathtub service. I did tried the nuru massage. Quite an experience but dunn really fancy the lub they are using. Hard to clean off.

maestrolik
14-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Lion city hotel with great memories (and mammaries)

superstiffy
14-01-2023, 11:57 AM
now they all look same... picture edit until all skin peh peh... chin all jiam jiam.. neh neh all zhng until tua tua liap... i see until confuse dunno who to choose.. :D

Kingoh
17-01-2023, 12:55 AM
Last time sure will Cheong and est things with a spoonful of salt. Now everything with technology and are skilled with makeup and editing. If can't upsell. They'll lose out.