PDA

View Full Version : First time into FL- New Gem (Shy Fire Cracker)- Xiao Hua 23567;21326;

Angel.Janus
26-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Many many thanks to bro khwt8888, as he was the one following up on this gal for quite sometime as she was still considering whether to come out to work FL or not as she is a strong-willed lady who will not relent to circumstances due to $$$.

But due to some unforseen circumstances, she suddenly make-up her mind to come out for FL. As khwt8888 was tie-down by other issues, somehow he was not able to try 1st blood of this lady, so khwt8888 intro and arrange for me to test on first blood for this lady. First impression is ok, as she is quite well dressed in her 45kg 1.6m frame. But her complexion and body does not reflect her 30 years or that she already has a child liao...

On Saturday, khwt8888 sms me to confirm that meeting with 小华 on Monday (25th Aug '08) is confirmed. 别拖了! Rearrange my appointments to make sure die die Monday night free.

She dressed up in a very nice one piece dress, almost dripping with saliva when I was being introduced to her. Guess she wants to look good for her first day of business with the first man of her FL business. The 3 of us had a long good talk after meet-up. The conversation session had been fun, enjoyable and had a common understanding. This had put 小华 and me at ease with each other and break the ice barrier. After the conversation, khwt8888 make the initiative for a move out and indicate to 小华 to follow my vehicle. This is how the journey to fire-works start off.

While waiting for the key at my fave H81, she hid her face shyly behind me, just like playing a game.. Once into the room, she jus sat down at bed edge, unsure of what to do next.

I did not want to rush her, so sat down and chit chat about the Olympics. I start to give some gentle kisses on her lips and caress her smooth white thighs, but soon can sense her hunger also growing. Our clothes soon flew all over the room. More tongue action and mutual massage in the toilet. I carried her in towel and threw her easily onto the bed.

Her nipples are just like pencil erasers, and very sensitive. A few minutes of licking is enough to raise a low moan from her, and it was the spark to start her Olympics fireworks!!

小华 start to attack back with a simple body paint over my chest area. I slowly guide her to get lower, but she looked at me with her kitten large eyes
"我不会。"I just told her to let things come naturally.

Her BBBJ was a B+ for effort. Her mouth just big enough to cover over my SAR21 muzzle, with slow suction and licking. "不可以射进口里。”
Her pouting mouth stop in mock protests. She very gingerly help me roll on the cap.

I positioned her for ride cowboy on top first, but we had to slowly insert it in. Her tight pussy muscles did not allow me to insert it in one go. But once fully in, she slowly rocked back and fro, enjoying the full feeling. "宝贝,好大好爽。“

She rocked faster and faster, and we changed to sitting position. Faster and faster. Her moans changing to gasps and short shouts. Faster and faster,
then her pussy muscle gripped my rod firmly. Confirm one, did not fake her own orgasm. I gently let her back to bed, ready for doggy position. After a good drilling session, I finally unloaded my full magazine into the cap.

When I pull out the condom, there were still a few blood stains. 小华 saw it, and ran straight into the bathroom, too shy to tell me that her period just ended. I had to assure her that all is well, and we rested in each other's arms to rest.

Rating for 小华 XiaoHua, 30yr MILF (saw pic of her child)
- like a rough uncut diamond, waiting for patient bros to polish and shine
Look: 7.0/10 (Not for those look for SYT or experienced FL)
Figure: 7.0/10 (fair skin)
Boobs : B
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (Good effort, need good bros to guide
her more)
CIM : NO
AR : NO
Fingering: Jus outside, but is enough to get her real wet
FJ: 8.5/10 very tight pussy, very easily arousal
GFE: 9.0/10 jus need to turn her horny to spark off
Attitude: 8.5/10 very service oriented
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Yess

Damage : $80/1shot/1hour exclude hotel n cap .....
Timing: 12noon - 6pm

Dear all bros, XiaoHua (小华) is not the usual FL, and just need the extra cash to tide over this brief difficult time. Also, she is only available at limited timing (12pm to 7pm) daily as she has her other commitments.

So both khwt8888 and I will only pass 小华 contact to 3 experienced Bros each daily. Senior samster with Points more than 50, or more than 3 FRs then will be given priority.

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Interesting...

JoySeeker
26-08-2008, 02:50 PM
QUOTE=Angel.Janus;3007722]Many many thanks to bro khwt8888, as he was the one following up on this gal for quite sometime as she was still considering whether to come out to work FL or not as she is a strong-willed lady who will not relent to circumstances due to $$$.

But due to some unforseen circumstances, she suddenly make-up her mind to come out for FL. As khwt8888 was tie-down by other issues, somehow he was not able to try 1st blood of this lady, so khwt8888 intro and arrange for me to test on first blood for this lady. First impression is ok, as she is quite well dressed in her 45kg 1.6m frame. But her complexion and body does not reflect her 30 years or that she already has a child liao...

On Saturday, khwt8888 sms me to confirm that meeting with 小华 on Monday (25th Aug '08) is confirmed. 别拖了! Rearrange my appointments to make sure die die Monday night free.

She dressed up in a very nice one piece dress, almost dripping with saliva when I was being introduced to her. Guess she wants to look good for her first day of business with the first man of her FL business. The 3 of us had a long good talk after meet-up. The conversation session had been fun, enjoyable and had a common understanding. This had put 小华 and me at ease with each other and break the ice barrier. After the conversation, khwt8888 make the initiative for a move out and indicate to 小华 to follow my vehicle. This is how the journey to fire-works start off.

While waiting for the key at my fave H81, she hid her face shyly behind me, just like playing a game.. Once into the room, she jus sat down at bed edge, unsure of what to do next.

I did not want to rush her, so sat down and chit chat about the Olympics. I start to give some gentle kisses on her lips and caress her smooth white thighs, but soon can sense her hunger also growing. Our clothes soon flew all over the room. More tongue action and mutual massage in the toilet. I carried her in towel and threw her easily onto the bed.

Her nipples are just like pencil erasers, and very sensitive. A few minutes of licking is enough to raise a low moan from her, and it was the spark to start her Olympics fireworks!!

小华 start to attack back with a simple body paint over my chest area. I slowly guide her to get lower, but she looked at me with her kitten large eyes

Her BBBJ was a B+ for effort. Her mouth just big enough to cover over my SAR21 muzzle, with slow suction and licking. "不可以射进口里。”
Her pouting mouth stop in mock protests. She very gingerly help me roll on the cap.

I positioned her for ride cowboy on top first, but we had to slowly insert it in. Her tight pussy muscles did not allow me to insert it in one go. But once fully in, she slowly rocked back and fro, enjoying the full feeling. "宝贝,好大好爽。“

She rocked faster and faster, and we changed to sitting position. Faster and faster. Her moans changing to gasps and short shouts. Faster and faster,
then her pussy muscle gripped my rod firmly. Confirm one, did not fake her own orgasm. I gently let her back to bed, ready for doggy position. After a good drilling session, I finally unloaded my full magazine into the cap.

When I pull out the condom, there were still a few blood stains. 小华 saw it, and ran straight into the bathroom, too shy to tell me that her period just ended. I had to assure her that all is well, and we rested in each other's arms to rest.

her more)

Dear all bros, XiaoHua (小华) is not the usual FL, and just need the extra cash to tide over this brief difficult time. Also, she is only available at limited timing (12pm to 7pm) daily as she has her other commitments.

So both khwt8888 and I will only pass 小华 contact to 3 experienced Bros each daily. Senior samster with Points more than 50, or more than 3 FRs then will be given priority.[/QUOTE]

Taiko2006
26-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Tempted to try. Maybe on Saturday.

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Wat about damage?? :p

80/1/1 lah.. bro.

happy000
26-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Bro,

Too excited or too ......... :D

Already indicated in the message -- big and bold

seems interesting

Angel.Janus
26-08-2008, 03:26 PM
wah, fellow Samsters are very fast hands fast legs... today my 3 slots given out liao... pls look for khwt8888 or wait till tmw...

hope bros will up FRs when met up liao... I will try to up points for each FR... :cool:

Taiko2006
26-08-2008, 03:30 PM
wah, fellow Samsters are very fast hands fast legs... today my 3 slots given out liao... pls look for khwt8888 or wait till tmw...

hope bros will up FRs when met up liao... I will try to up points for each FR... :cool:

I kancheong lah. Eyes blur.

Bro Janus, you cannot up yet. No power lah. Maybe I can help you with 3 pts instead so you can up bros when you get to 35 rep pts. Anyway, I'll give my 3 pts to all good FRs. :p

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 03:32 PM

Three slots very fast one lah... Me in "foul" mood 2day.. going to hunt..:mad:

Taiko2006
26-08-2008, 03:35 PM
I oso din ask. din get loh. Anyway I tot you r oredi retired??? :p

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 03:37 PM
I oso din ask. din get loh. Anyway I tot you r oredi retired??? :p

Retired as of 1 sep...Anyway, got some lousy news today so need to release tension... going to hunt now.. if XH does not reply me.

Ciao... :cool:

Angel.Janus
26-08-2008, 05:27 PM
I kancheong lah. Eyes blur.

Bro Janus, you cannot up yet. No power lah. Maybe I can help you with 3 pts instead so you can up bros when you get to 35 rep pts. Anyway, I'll give my 3 pts to all good FRs. :p

thanks bro... will try to post more FRs myself... and return the favour soon...

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 05:53 PM
thanks bro... will try to post more FRs myself... and return the favour soon...

Hey TS..Sry, no FR for you today..

I sms her, she was sleeping and she will sms me if free later. Next time lah

No catch today.. wanted to up Le Le after seeing my bro's FR but when I saw her, she hasn't had eaten yet (4pm) so I din want to tire her out...

Had a chat with LW on the phone instead..

Angel.Janus
27-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Sorry bro, I only found out late last night tat she was not feeling well yesterday... took some heavy medications and was drowsy all day...

khwt8888
27-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Bro Angel.

Very juicy FR written for Xiao Hua.

Too bad that I had to give up the first blood slot of Xiao Hua after spending my time and effort on her.

Bo Bian, this is heaven's will that it had to be this way.

khwt8888
27-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Xiao Hua is still too shy and mentally still not that ready to go FL.

I think she is still fighting very hard in her own consciousness whether to relent to circumstances to work as FL for $$$.

I am not able to get in touch with her today to find out on her latest conditions. Maybe for the time being, will not give out contact to bros.

Just let XH cools down and ponder over her decisions.

Hope that when she is decided, all bros will be able to hear the good news and celebrate with the arrival of a new gems.

khwt8888
27-08-2008, 11:08 AM
So far for now, ONLY OUR LUCKY BRO ANGEL, had been able to view the naked unpolished gems and gotten his hands and laid his SAR on the shy, gentle and demure new gem (Xiao Hua).

:D

I Will update to all bros as soon as I had the latest news of Xiao Hua.
:)

aczeta76
27-08-2008, 11:15 AM
So far for now, ONLY OUR LUCKY BRO ANGEL, had been able to view the naked unpolished gems and gotten his hands and laid his SAR on the shy, gentle and demure new gem (Xiao Hua).

Sure.. wait for your update then..

Angel.Janus
27-08-2008, 12:54 PM
She is temporary unavailable at the moment... will pass contacts to more bros when she is ready...

aczeta76
27-08-2008, 12:59 PM
She is temporary unavailable at the moment... will pass contacts to more bros when she is ready...

Sure.. she was still replyg my SMS early this morning.

Take care of her.

mun008
27-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Really jealous....anyway thanks for sharing your experience, im new and not entitled to try her....:mad:Many many thanks to bro khwt8888, as he was the one following up on this gal for quite sometime as she was still considering whether to come out to work FL or not as she is a strong-willed lady who will not relent to circumstances due to $$$.

her more)

So both khwt8888 and I will only pass 小华 contact to 3 experienced Bros each daily. Senior samster with Points more than 50, or more than 3 FRs then will be given priority.

mun008
27-08-2008, 01:33 PM
What a lucky Janus.....Xiao Hua is local ? :)...

Angel.Janus
27-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Made contact with her... she was a bit scared as felllow samsters told her about the FR I posted... but she still willing to do FL for limited period.... but with one more condition...

Contacts given to 3 experienced Bros each daily.
- Senior samster with Points more than 50, Power more than 2, or more than 3 FRs
- Age not more than 45 years old.
(for non-replies for requests of contacts, so sorry)

Angel.Janus
27-08-2008, 04:45 PM

info from her... she actually got meet up one other lucky bro yesterday... and only 3 bros got her number liao at tat time...

aczeta76
27-08-2008, 04:50 PM
info from her... she actually got meet up one other lucky bro yesterday... and only 3 bros got her number liao at tat time...

erh... NOT ME.. Me juz called her to allay her fears, meeting her tomorrow..

Who is the bro, FR hoh...

khwt8888
27-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Siow Liao lar....

Now she don't want to go out with me liao lar....... :p

Just now call her say to meet her at 5pm, but she say with a giggling voice, that she don't want oto meet me.

So now how ? Want to polish gem also no chance liao.

This time I really lost BIG BIG. Cannot see or touch her BUT still have to help her....

Is this call Heaven's punishment for me !!!??? :confused:

aczeta76
27-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Siow Liao lar....

Now she don't want to go out with me liao lar....... :p

Just now call her say to meet her at 5pm, but she say with a giggling voice, that she don't want oto meet me.

So now how ? Want to polish gem also no chance liao.

This time I really lost BIG BIG. Cannot see or touch her BUT still have to help her....

Is this call Heaven's punishment for me !!!??? :confused:

hahaha... I sweet talk her a bit for you tomorrow lah..

SuhiRo
27-08-2008, 06:06 PM

bro aczeta, can sweet talk her for me too?

oops, btw i do not have her contact.. can bro khwt8888 pls help. Thanks :D

aczeta76
27-08-2008, 06:13 PM
bro aczeta, can sweet talk her for me too?

oops, btw i do not have her contact.. can bro khwt8888 pls help. Thanks :D

U not suffering from KWS liao meh?... Too bad me make appt with Xiao Hua 1st else will cheong to find YY again tomorrow...skali lang-ga Tailok's timing again...

Angel.Janus
28-08-2008, 09:47 AM
hey guys... the mystery samster (dun hide lah) actually called back XH to ask for RTF... but too bad her timing cannot make it...

juzplay
28-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Wow... mystery man.

Why want to keep quiet ler?

U gave out 3 ctcs so far so not aczeta then muz be the other 2 lah..

share share leh

khwt8888
28-08-2008, 10:31 AM

Thanks bro.

Hope that you will really be able to sweet talk to her and make things work out. :)

If your sweet talking really works, I treat you for lunch. On har. !! :p

Thanks in advance.

Angel.Janus
28-08-2008, 12:18 PM
i dun wan to bao-to the Samster... but i do hope can give a honest FR... wait others say my FR is too one-sided... :p

Angel.Janus
28-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Sent her contacts to two other samsters... cos 1 more did not reply back his age yet...

today she met someone liao... and her sms to me was that 他很好。 dunno what she meant... so have to wait for the FR...

aczeta76
28-08-2008, 05:54 PM
hey guys... the mystery samster (dun hide lah) actually called back XH to ask for RTF... but too bad her timing cannot make it...

Thanks TS for the ctc and khwt8888 for the find.

Both of you deserve **claps** for helping her.

Met her at the designated area and took a cab to the htl (Me give back co car loh esp after it die on me ytd on way to RSE)...

She is green so u need to take initiative but please be a gentleman and not a horny ghost.

Took a shower alone as she had hers and came out to see her still fully dressed.. we had a chat before action about quite abit of things so FF>>

She took her clothes off and went for a quick wash-up while I off the lights and snuggle under blanket to wait for her...She came to join me and I had to take initiative to kiss her.

As I "heated" her up with my secret kongfu, kisses turn to frenching and I removed her towel (Yes.. she is shy) and gave her a passionate ahem...Skipped the BBBJ as I was horny from ytd's missed bonk and on went the cap.

Hmmm... tight entry so I withdraw a little while continuing to simulate her... felt her a while later and it was WETTT so entry and action time.

Started missionary then girl on top. (She doesn't really cowgal).. move on to a quick doggie before I released my week-load into her... hugz and talk some more before I send her back home.

Rating for 小华 XiaoHua, 30yr vintage (juz like good wine and whisky, aged to perfection)
Look: 7.0/10 (I like her looks leh, complexion a little bad but sweet looks to me)
Boobs : A+ to B-
BBBJ : Nil (I din ask her it. Anyway, this come with feeling so dun force her)
FJ: 8.5/10 Tight and good love making
GFE: 7.0/10 She is not the Teh type or the season KC kind.. straight forward gal
Overall: 8.0/10
RTF: Already planned..

Conclusion: Not SYT or service queen but MUZ visit.

Critieria (No 1 is TS set, 2-3 are my suggestions which I have told her. TS, please endorsed if you agree)
1. Like TS said, below 45 and not too young too
2. Please be a gentleman, pick her up and send her back (or tip her taxi fare)
3. If you lie about your age and she sees and find you too "advanced", she can reject you. (Who tell you to lie)
4. Hotels outside Joo Chiat and Geylang please.
5. Dun SMS her after 7pm

Do note that certain service like BBBJ depends on feel so while TS got it, dun force her to give it.

Lastly... aiyoh, U all very funny hoh.. told her about my retirement 1 Sep.. lucky told her about my exclusions too.

Note: Think we should leave the previous bro not to post FR lah, XH request one and I think I know who it is...so I told her he is a nice bro from what I know of him.

Mystery bro, she also said u are a nice person... juz respect her reasons loh

Sent her contacts to two other samsters... cos 1 more did not reply back his age yet...

today she met someone liao... and her sms to me was that 他很好。 dunno what she meant... so have to wait for the FR...

That would be me loh... hahaha... We can click well so both of us also 很好.. but I also 很坏

Khtw888.. sorry, sweet talk for you liao.. Who tell u to know them so long till they paisey to go with you...Bo pian...

Angel.Janus
28-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks TS for the ctc and khwt8888 for the find.

Both of you deserve **claps** for helping her.

Critieria (No 1 is TS set, 2-3 are my suggestions which I have told her. TS, please endorsed if you agree)
3. If you lie about your age and she sees and find you too "advanced", she can reject you. (Who tell you to lie)
5. Dun SMS her after 7pm

Do note that certain service like BBBJ depends on feel so while TS got it, dun force her to give it.

Lastly... aiyoh, U all very funny hoh.. told her about my retirement 1 Sep.. lucky told her about my exclusions too.

Note: Think we should leave the previous bro not to post FR lah, XH request one and I think I know who it is...so I told her he is a nice bro from what I know of him.

That would be me loh... hahaha... We can click well so both of us also 很好.. but I also 很坏

Khtw888.. sorry, sweet talk for you liao.. Who tell u to know them so long till they paisey to go with you...

Bro aczeta76...

1. Thanks for the update... and FR... very nice to hear tat... cos she very friendly to us, so we decided to help help her...

2. Glad that you two click well together... and must thank you again for helping bro khtw8888 say nice words.. next time we will know the girl and action soon... hahahaha

3. Yes, I agree with the new suggestions.. and will remind all future bros about it next time...

aczeta76
28-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Bro aczeta76...

1. Thanks for the update... and FR... very nice to hear tat... cos she very friendly to us, so we decided to help help her...

2. Glad that you two click well together... and must thank you again for helping bro khtw8888 say nice words.. next time we will know the girl and action soon... hahahahaYah, tis machiam 2nd time khtw8888 miss the boat 'coz know the girl too long.

3. Yes, I agree with the new suggestions.. and will remind all future bros about it next time...

No worries. Me too juz helping... hahaha, u TS so u decide.

Dun tink I have up u rite? will do so tomorrow.

khwt8888
28-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Bro Aczeta76,

Thanks for sweet talk to XH for me. She had actually told me that she had look upon me as her elder brother who had help her out. In her traditional thinking, brother & sister cannot have any doing in terms of sex. I respect her thinking as she is a strong-willed lady who will not swayed her decision easily if she had make-up her mind.

It is ok that I miss the boat now.

It is through knowing the ladies long enough, so that they had know my characters, my sincerity, my truthfullness. And through time, I can understand the ladies thinking, their feelings and win over their true friendship and open up their inner world.
As I give the ladies the sense of security and not just another desperate 'wolf-in-disguise' feeling, that is why they had approached me to help them even though they also know of other men who offer them help/aid/$$ too. (Angel.Janus may know as XH probably had told him)

This is what make me, khwt8888, different !!! ..... (Puked !!!!) :p
Ha ha ha , I know some bros will Zapped me for saying so 'holy' of myself.
Heeee Heeee Heeee !!!!

The ultimate objective is still that I am able to gain the full trust from the ladies and they are willing to let me handle the work of distributing their contact numbers.
(Like I own the sole distributorship like that..... hahahaha !!!) :cool:
So that I am able to share the Good Gems with bros here.

Anyway, so what if I do miss this 1 or two boats. With good and trustworthy reputation, the ladies whom had benefits from my help and introduction, they will sure to recommend & introduced their friends to me in future. Then I shall be able to 'ON-BOARD' these future new boats first lor. :D More new boats will sure to arrive in the near future.

I always believe in
<<< EVERY ACTIONS, THERE IS A REACTIONS >>>
<<< A GOOD DEED WILL REAP ANOTHER GOOD RETURN >>>

Be patient and the time will come when I will see a great harvest. ;)

khwt8888
28-08-2008, 07:29 PM

Bro,

Beside sweet talking, I am sure the next best thing you can do is up our points lor....

In return, I will try to "import more new boats" (those exclusion type) so that you will still able to come out of your retirement.

Hahahaha..... :p :D

NOTE : Crazy people may think that I am an OKT if they read this post.

uobboss
28-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Wrong post

aczeta76
28-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Bro,

Beside sweet talking, I am sure the next best thing you can do is up our points lor....

In return, I will try to "import more new boats" (those exclusion type) so that you will still able to come out of your retirement.

Hahahaha..... :p :D

NOTE : Crazy people may think that I am an OKT if they read this post.

I haven't up u meh...??

Will do so over the next 2 days.

XH spoke to me in the evening. She is still a little wary on the reasons the other bros want to meet her... SO bros,dun frighten her with your questions lah.

Why she doing this is none of your concern mah so dun ask too much lah:p

Angel.Janus
29-08-2008, 09:15 AM

thanks for the advice and points... will keep them in reference for future use and personal conduct :cool:

khwt8888
29-08-2008, 09:29 AM
I had given out XH contact to the following 2 bros yesterday.

shanghaifun, thereds

aczeta76
29-08-2008, 11:21 AM
thanks for the advice and points... will keep them in reference for future use and personal conduct :cool:

No worries... juz note that she told me that BBBJ may not be given to all, depends on feelings.. so u lucky loh :p

Bro shanghaifun, u also interested huh... tot u SYT hunter?:p

Angel.Janus
29-08-2008, 01:10 PM
bro, the BBBJ i never force her.. jus told her to do what feels natural at tat time... :cool:

go other bros meet up with her??

aczeta76
29-08-2008, 01:19 PM
bro, the BBBJ i never force her.. jus told her to do what feels natural at tat time... :cool:

go other bros meet up with her??

I know lah... she willingly give to you one lah.. hahaha, she likes u mah...:D

This is for other bros whom she may not feel comfortable with IN CASE they think it is part of service..:cool:

U guys give out some many ctcs, should have lah... wait for FR or you can sms her and ask loh..

Angel.Janus
29-08-2008, 04:47 PM
i guess i jus have to be patient... :D

aczeta76
29-08-2008, 05:07 PM
i guess i jus have to be patient... :D

Patient??

U want nurse/doctor - patient fantasy or hahaha...

Me already planned and made appt for next week liao in case too many bros try to date her. Timing TBC but day confirmed, chopped and ...

Me give and take on BBBJ and service one lah.. impt thing is FEEL...

Lauteko
29-08-2008, 05:19 PM
5. Dun SMS her after 7pm

Wah Bro. I can meet every criteria but this one.. I slightly overage. Any exception? I 46 oredi leh.. If can, pm me pls... :o

aczeta76
29-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Wah Bro. I can meet every criteria but this one.. I slightly overage. Any exception? I 46 oredi leh.. If can, pm me pls... :o

Like one of the samster used to say... Age older but look younger so depends on this loh...

TS will decide if can pass to you but XH will decide whether to go with you after she sees you... so....:D

khwt8888
29-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Patient??

U want nurse/doctor - patient fantasy or hahaha...

Me already planned and made appt for next week liao in case too many bros try to date her. Timing TBC but day confirmed, chopped and ...

Me give and take on BBBJ and service one lah.. impt thing is FEEL...

Bro. Thought Next week you already retired ????
How can you still fixed appointment ???

Don't tell me you are 'short' to XH too !!!!???? :p

khwt8888
29-08-2008, 05:57 PM

Bro Lauteko.

Do you have a young looking face which can't tell that you are 46 oredi ?

If have, no problem liao.

Post your pic here, so we can judge lor. heeeeheeeeeheeee.... !!! :p
Bro Azeta, right ?

aczeta76
29-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Bro Lauteko.

Do you have a young looking face which can't tell that you are 46 oredi ?

If have, no problem liao.

Post your pic here, so we can judge lor. heeeeheeeeeheeee.... !!! :p
Bro Azeta, right ?

errhh... I dun wan to see his photo...Anyway, photo not 100% mah..

Like u told XH me about your ht and round face then she got worried b4 mtg me.

Lucky, I sms her in jest saying my age, me not VERY fat and also not a bad person... else she may not even see me.

Bro. Thought Next week you already retired ????
How can you still fixed appointment ???

Don't tell me you are 'short' to XH too !!!!???? :p

Ahem... I have "exception list" mah.. we can cliche so XH exclusion loh..

I sms her juz now and she din work today oso. Me not "short" to her, we juz got FEEL...

Happy weekend...

khwt8888
29-08-2008, 06:13 PM
errhh... I dun wan to see his photo...Anyway, photo not 100% mah..

Like u told XH me about your ht and round face then she got worried b4 mtg me.

You mean a brief description also can frightened her ? Or you mean anyone that have my ht, she will be frighten ?

Lucky, I sms her in jest saying my age, me not VERY fat and also not a bad person... else she may not even see me.

Ahem... I have "exception list" mah.. we can cliche so XH exclusion loh..

I sms her juz now and she din work today oso. Me not "short" to her, we juz got FEEL...
Happy weekend...

Maybe MORE FEEL will arrive next week for you !!!! ???

aczeta76
29-08-2008, 06:24 PM
You know she is quite petite in size mah.. some more the bro b4 me made her rethink decision to be in this line (Mystery Bro, no offence to you hoh.. she know u nice person but juz cannot click 'coz of age)

So she worried that 2nd bro also got problem loh... She saw me when she was walking out to meet me and I got a feel that it is her too so when the phone rang, we instinctively looked at each other.

"Maybe MORE FEEL will arrive next week for you !!!! ??? "

You got more intro meh... Thanks but no thanks... enuff loh.. if you are mentioning between me and her... we are juz more comfy with each other lah... so service wise, I can pretty much get wat I want, juz that I din ask for it..:D

Taiko2006
30-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Seems that QC passed by bro aczeta76. So far I had trusted his QC from Xiao Ping to LW, all are nice gems. He seems to have a liking of sweet petite gals.

Bro Janus, can pass me her ctc, pls. I will take special care of this nice lady. :p

aczeta76
30-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Seems that QC passed by bro aczeta76. So far I had trusted his QC from Xiao Ping to LW, all are nice gems. He seems to have a liking of sweet petite gals.

Bro Janus, can pass me her ctc, pls. I will take special care of this nice lady. :p

Bro Taiko,

Xh not SYT... she is different. Compared to XP, I will give her a 5-5.5 but we can click so dun base on my ratings on looks.

On service she is also green so muz take care of her. One thing that endear her to me is that she is a very frank person and we got to know each other reasonably well for a first meeting.

SO dun go in blind. She is not in LW or XP's league...more like Xiao Lu less the service and smaller @@...

owe$pay$
31-08-2008, 12:22 AM
30yo, small tits, not much of svcs after seeing 2 FR & damages at $80/1/1 not even rm is included? Don't u guys think she so overly priced? Sorry for being frank here.

Imho in FL dome 2 there are so many "real" PRC syt costing only $70/1/1 or even $100/2/2. Is there any specific reason Bro Angel.Janus, Bro khwt8888 & Bro aczeta76 keep mentioning till she's such a good gem in here? Can share the secret a not? :p

aczeta76
31-08-2008, 12:38 AM
30yo, small tits, not much of svcs after seeing 2 FR & damages at $80/1/1 not even rm is included? Don't u guys think she so overly priced? Sorry for being frank here.

Imho in FL dome 2 there are so many "real" PRC syt costing only $70/1/1 or even $100/2/2. Is there any specific reason Bro Angel.Janus, Bro khwt8888 & Bro aczeta76 keep mentioning till she's such a good gem in here? Can share the secret a not? :p

Individual preference lah.. I went Giant with mum in the evening and groceries already like 100... went timberland sale and another 100+ go for shoes.. go john little sale and 200 gone...

So is 80 not a lot... I never said she was a gem. She is juz someone I can go with.. not a pro so service is lacking but she is genuine.... (See my note to Tailok)...

A+/B- not small liao.. anyway, she set her criteria so if u dun like... dun come and jee siao here

I never believe is providing fake FR 'coz other will find out sooner or later. But if you like a pretty milf (my stds) who warms up to you then she is the right person... U wan commando, go to Thai OKT lah..

Anyway, if you like me to rank, I find her more attractive than Le Le and in some ways even better than others I have tried like Xiao Rou...

"Ah long namesake"...Dun try to insinuate anything else... I have been in this forum long enuff for pple to know my style..

Kaos... dun come here to irritate me...

owe$pay$
31-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Individual preference lah.. I went Giant with mum in the evening and groceries already like 100... went timberland sale and another 100+ go for shoes.. go john little sale and 200 gone...Are you still a kid??? Hahaha! You go where shopping or spend how much is it my business??? But since you had mention about how u spent your $200 in the evening which i concluded that is totally differences about just spending $80 for a MILF. :cool:

So is 80 a lot... I never said she was a gem. She is juz someone I can go with.. not a pro so service is lacking but she is genuine.....Oh my Gosh! you totally sound like our beloved SM wife Mrs Goh "$200,000 is only peanuts" :D

Anyway, she hardly works... last 2 days think no bros up her... TS, please confirm. Precisely, this kind of damages for this type standard service provider. Sorry to said i'm not here to break her rice bowl! But sharp eyes bro in here definitely know what the good lobang in SBF.

I never believe is providing fake FR 'coz other will find out sooner or later. But if you like a pretty milf (my stds) who warms up to you then she is the right person... U wan commando, go to Thai OKT lah..I always believe in myself whenever i see a FR whether it real a not. Do u really think a MILF with not much service & just because you like a pretty milf(your stds) she can command the prices of $80? There a nos of PRC mm in FL dome2 who is SYT, bigger titts plus much better services only priced at $70. Want me to name a few? :eek:

Dun try to insinuate anything else... I have been in this forum long enuff for pple to know my style..
Only joined Dec05 704points already think you are a old bird? B4 you post did you check my join date & past posting? I joined Jan08 & got 8 posts including this one i got 9! :p

Angel.Janus
31-08-2008, 01:30 AM

no prob... as long as u can PM me a reply... do u look older than 45yrs??

Bro owe$pay$, as for the secret... i guess is the genuine friendship we developed... but if you are looking for a sex commando at low cost, or SYT, or model turned MILF... then u may be disappointed here...

juzplay
31-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Are you still a kid??? Hahaha! You go where shopping or spend how much is it my business??? But since you had mention about how u spent your $200 in the evening which i concluded that is totally differences about just spending $80 for a MILF. :cool:

I always believe in myself whenever i see a FR whether it real a not. Do u really think a MILF with not much service & just because you like a pretty milf(your stds) she can command the prices of $80? There a nos of PRC mm in FL dome2 who is SYT, bigger titts plus much better services only priced at $70. Want me to name a few? :eek:

Only joined Dec05 704points already think you are a old bird? B4 you post did you check my join date & past posting? I joined Jan08 & got 8 posts including this one i got 9! :p

hahaha... bro, newbies should be more humble..

I guess you muz be either a young punk or some pathetic cheongster...

nuff said, waste of bandwidth to reply u further..

chey

aczeta76
31-08-2008, 01:59 AM
hahaha... bro, newbies should be more humble..

I guess you muz be either a young punk or some pathetic cheongster...

nuff said, waste of bandwidth to reply u further..

chey

Thanks bro... I took a look at his prev post.. indeed a waste of bandwidth...

owe$pay$
31-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Thanks bro... I took a look at his prev post.. indeed a waste of bandwidth...

Really waste of bandwidth or don't know how to reply me is another matter :D

From the wee hours till now still waiting for you to reply me :cool:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3019667-post60.html

owe$pay$
31-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Bro owe$pay$, as for the secret... i guess is the genuine friendship we developed... but if you are looking for a sex commando at low cost, or SYT, or model turned MILF... then u may be disappointed here...

When did i ever said i'm looking for a ex commando at low cost, or SYT, or model turned MILF dude? Don't put words into my mouth...

What i'm trying to relay in here is since she's a MILF 30yo, small titts & not much of services. Whereas there a bunch of much better PRC mm around. How come khtw8888, aczeta76 & u said till she's so good? :eek:

Ok i ask again... "Please read carefully my question"

Is there any specific reason Bro Angel.Janus, Bro khwt8888 & Bro aczeta76 keep mentioning till she's such a good gem in here? Can share the secret a not? :p

aczeta76
31-08-2008, 10:50 AM
TS, ignore him lah

"pesky fella".. I already replied WHY... if u can't see, please go to the following website for help

::SAVH Web:: (http://www.savh.org.sg/)

It could also be a sign of STD that your vision is failing... of course, I am assuming you are of normal IQ and not dyslexic... if so, I will excuse you. Else,

Okie, no more replies to you liao..I will continue to enjoy the time I have with Xiao Hua... U continue to be "sleep and attention deprived" lah..

"From the wee hours till now still waiting for you to reply me" --- Bro, get a life lah... and some sleep or u will die of exhaustion since I will not reply again

U can continue waiting while I enjoy my RTF with Xiao Hua next week...

owe$pay$
31-08-2008, 10:56 AM
"From the wee hours till now still waiting for you to reply me" --- Bro, get a life lah... and some sleep or u will die of exhaustion since I will not reply again

U can continue waiting while I enjoy my RTF with Xiao Hua next week...
You really think i will wait? Anyway thank for your concern. Btw this is a cyberworld forum. You can continue to RTF XH & i can continue to chak you :p :p

aczeta76
31-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Bro "IWANTOFUCKYOU"... thanks for leaving your name behind after zapping.

I respect that. Anyway, year of joining has nothing to do with seniority.. it is contribution to the way of the SBF forum that is impt.

I am not senior anyway but I have been here since the days of the delphi forums. It is juz that I have discontinued the use of my previous nick. :p

No end if u want to compare seniority, $$, KC skills, ML skills, size of tool, length of session, looks etc...

ciao

Angel.Janus
01-09-2008, 12:56 AM

1. We developed a friendship and respect for each other... and she does gave me good services as we had chemistry together tat time... or that the fact that I always try to make it an enjoyable time for BOTH of us...

2. I never said you are want a sex commando at low cost, or SYT, or model turned MILF... i'm saying IF...

3. One man's meat is another man's poison... you are free to decided how to spend your $100...

flare
01-09-2008, 10:20 AM
thks to bro for the no! first of all i would not like to write long FR sorry abt that! met up with xiao hua on the thur. she a nice lady, making up with her is like making with your teenage day GF as everything just have to happen naturally, so don't expect those package like BBBJ leh anything to happen like a package. it just go as through the making if it happen it happen so if you are looking for something that will happen from step one to step 8 or 10 etc. then she is not the one. if you are looking for someone that you love to have the kind of feeling that happen out of surprise like as if making up with GF this is the one! for me i would say i FOUND it! thanks again for the no!

one draw back if hope bro could encourage her to wash a CB as after i finger her you will smell the urine smell. other then that if she could have a less hair at the CB that will be even better!

aczeta76
01-09-2008, 10:39 AM
thks to bro for the no! first of all i would not like to write long FR sorry abt that! met up with xiao hua on the thur. she a nice lady, making up with her is like making with your teenage day GF as everything just have to happen naturally, so don't expect those package like BBBJ leh anything to happen like a package. it just go as through the making if it happen it happen so if you are looking for something that will happen from step one to step 8 or 10 etc. then she is not the one. if you are looking for someone that you love to have the kind of feeling that happen out of surprise like as if making up with GF this is the one! for me i would say i FOUND it! thanks again for the no!

one draw back if hope bro could encourage her to wash a CB as after i finger her you will smell the urine smell. other then that if she could have a less hair at the CB that will be even better!

Bro.. u sure u met her on Thurs?

Thanks for the FR and I am sure TS will convey some of your msgs to her.

To the clones who zapped me... "Those who have a clear conscience has nothing to hide, those who hide in shadows will however have their comeuppance one day"

Angel.Janus
01-09-2008, 03:42 PM
A huge thanks to all bros who gave constructive comments.

Yes, I will relay all feedback to XH, and will bring along a scissors and trimmer next time... :cool:

Angel.Janus
02-09-2008, 10:05 AM
wanted to go meet her today for 'lunch'... brought along a trimmer too....

but she already have an appointment... :cool:

nvm, hope both will enjoy each other...

khwt8888
02-09-2008, 10:12 AM
When did i ever said i'm looking for a ex commando at low cost, or SYT, or model turned MILF dude? Don't put words into my mouth...

What i'm trying to relay in here is since she's a MILF 30yo, small titts & not much of services. Whereas there a bunch of much better PRC mm around. How come khtw8888, aczeta76 & u said till she's so good?

Ok i ask again... "Please read carefully my question"

Is there any specific reason Bro Angel.Janus, Bro khwt8888 & Bro aczeta76 keep mentioning till she's such a good gem in here? Can share the secret a not? :p

Hi there, bro owe$pay$.

NO ONE OWE YOU $ here, so don't come here to ASK PPL PAY $.This is not a thread which WELCOME loan shark.

Since You Already know that there are many more economical bonk here in SBF which is ONLY $70/1/1 or $120/2/2, so WHY ARE YOU STILL HANGING AROUND HERE HAUNTING ON BRO ACZETA76 ?? Why don't you just Buzz Off to those other economical thread and get contact from the TS there using another of your clone name !!! :mad:

owe$pay$, did you have eyes to read ??? Did you see me post any FR for XH ? Which post did I EXAGGERATED ABOUT XH SERVICES ?
I did not have "UP" XH at all if you had read all the postings thoroughly.
I only say that XH is a good gal whom I had know and I am helping her out.
Bro Angel.Janus and Bro Aczeta76 are both very good and helpful men who are enthusiastic enough and MOST willing to stand up to help out this petit lady, Xiao Hua. So what secret do you think we had hide ? IF YOU HAD OPENED YOU $$ EYES to follow-up reading all the postings by me, you should had already knows all the happening by now why Xiao Hua actually come out to work as FL.

This is a free sharing forum where Good bros share contacts of ladies. There is no one holding knife or hang 'PIG HEAD' outside your door to THREATEN AND FORCE you to PAY $$ and ON which specific gal which is not to your likings.

If you like what you see & read and interested, then you PM to TS to get the lady's contact. IF you don't like whatever services or price of which you see/read, just exit from the thread and carrying on with another thread.
NO ONE is forcing you to stay, so WHY DO you HAVE TO BE SO FURIOUS and SO PERSISTENT TO STAY HERE and "Chee Chee Y Y" so much nuisance noises !!!!??? :mad:

Me, bro Angel.Janus and bro aczeta76 are not loan sharks and we do not have any secrets to hide. Nor are we men who force ladies into prostitution.
Unlike loan shark who go around 'barking' and 'biting' people and demanding people who don't even know him or Own him anything to "OWN $ PAY $".

Justice will be DONE when the TIME COMES. ;)

aczeta76
02-09-2008, 10:53 AM
wanted to go meet her today for 'lunch'... brought along a trimmer too....

but she already have an appointment... :cool:

nvm, hope both will enjoy each other...

Paisey.. me again..Me meeting her later

I will enjoy (without the trimmer)..

flare
02-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Bro.. u sure u met her on Thurs?

Thanks for the FR and I am sure TS will convey some of your msgs to her.

To the clones who zapped me... "Those who have a clear conscience has nothing to hide, those who hide in shadows will however have their comeuppance one day"

yap thurs! any thing wrong with that?

khwt8888
02-09-2008, 02:42 PM

Bro flare.

I am sure bro aczeta who is meeting her today (2nd Sept) will certainly update her on your feedback and he will give XH his advises on what to do.

Think the next time when you RTF XH, things will had changed.

Actually, bro flare. You can also give XH your guidances when you are with her. She will be most glad to accept your teachings and guidances. This will make your visit with her more closed and with more friendliness feelings. :)

flare
02-09-2008, 02:46 PM
hi bro,
no issue at all as she is really new and i like her service so ask her to keep it up, which i also told her abt it. i told her i'll sure to look for her if my time permit.

Bro flare.

I am sure bro aczeta who is meeting her today (2nd Sept) will certainly update her on your feedback and he will give XH his advises on what to do.

Actually, bro flare. You can also give XH your guidances when you are with her. She will be most glad to accept your teachings and guidances. This will make your visit with her more closed and with more friendliness feelings. :)

aczeta76
02-09-2008, 04:12 PM
yap thurs! any thing wrong with that?

Nothing lah.. she was juz telling me about that session was quite rushed and she worried u were unhappy then u sms her on Sun some qns.

She replied what she can reply u liao... rest of it, dun ask lah. She dunno how to reply...

Btw, words in blue not for you.

I had a good session with her today. Not posting details but juz want to comment that she is not that bushy below lah so respect her if she dun want to trim :p

TS, ask her before u bring the trimmer...

Till the next time I see her.

aczeta76
02-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Bro flare.

Erhh.. I din tell her about the bushy bit (After imspection)...

But u are rite about the more closed relationship, I told her I retired ytd liao and she was quite amused by it.

flare
02-09-2008, 04:23 PM
no worry bro she is a nice gal whom i like to rtf, not to worry she is giving me very good feeling as from her i get to feel like making up with my teenage time GF.

Nothing lah.. she was juz telling me about that session was quite rushed and she worried u were unhappy then u sms her on Sun some qns.

She replied what she can reply u liao... rest of it, dun ask lah. She dunno how to reply...

Btw, words in blue not for you.

I had a good session with her today. Not posting details but juz want to comment that she is not that bushy below lah so respect her if she dun want to trim :p

Angel.Janus
02-09-2008, 05:01 PM

i will bring trimmer... but will respect her for permission before using it... :D

khwt8888
02-09-2008, 05:08 PM
no worry bro she is a nice gal whom i like to rtf, not to worry she is giving me very good feeling as from her i get to feel like making up with my teenage time GF.

Bro.

I am Glad that my sister had given you such a good feeling.
Very happy for you too that you had found back dreams of your teenage time. :D

khwt8888
02-09-2008, 05:12 PM

Bro flare.

If you like XH and had great feeling with her, then you must support and upz the points for our bro angel.janus.

Bro Angel is very helpful and supportive in helping my sister Xiao Hua to put up this thread and writing an FR for Xiao Hua as a thread starter.

Please appreciate his great effort and for his contribution and also giving you XH contact. Do upz his points. ;)

aczeta76
02-09-2008, 05:17 PM
i will bring trimmer... but will respect her for permission before using it... :D

hahaha...I will check to see your skills next time I see her.

Again, sorry to spoil your plans today huh...I booked her 1 week ago..:p

Taiko2006
02-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Bro Taiko,

Xh not SYT... she is different. Compared to XP, I will give her a 5-5.5 but we can click so dun base on my ratings on looks.

On service she is also green so muz take care of her. One thing that endear her to me is that she is a very frank person and we got to know each other reasonably well for a first meeting.

SO dun go in blind. She is not in LW or XP's league...more like Xiao Lu less the service and smaller @@...

I noe she's not dat young.. see I said "lady". If syt, then I say gal.. Din have her ctc, I tried one intro by Lightning. So so onli.. looks like the fella kpkb cos din get ctc. I not the type. Anyway take good care of this sweet lady. :p

Angel.Janus
02-09-2008, 05:40 PM
I noe she's not dat young.. see I said "lady". If syt, then I say gal.. Din have her ctc, I tried one intro by Lightning. So so onli.. looks like the fella kpkb cos din get ctc. I not the type. Anyway take good care of this sweet lady. :p

bro, u did not ask for XH's contact... so i offer to other bros... correct??

1. Senior samster with Points more than 50, Power more than 2, or more than 3 FRs
2. Age or Looks not more than 45 years old.
(for non-replies for requests of contacts, so sorry)
3. Please be a gentleman, pick her up and send her back (or tip her taxi fare)
4. If you lie about your age and she sees and find you too "advanced", she can reject you. (Who tell you to lie)
5. Hotels outside Joo Chiat and Geylang please.
6. Dun SMS her after 7pm

aczeta76
02-09-2008, 05:54 PM

I will. Xiao Hua is a sweet girl, pm TS if u want to see how she is lah

Angel.Janus
03-09-2008, 08:36 AM
passed contact to 1 bro last night... and 1 more this morn...

khwt8888
03-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Erhh.. I din tell her about the bushy bit (After imspection)...

But u are rite about the more closed relationship, I told her I retired ytd liao and she was quite amused by it.

Bro aczeta.

I talked to XH over the phone this afternoon for about an hour or so.
She is like an open dam which pours out a lot of her hidden feeling to me.(All of Which, she already told you yesterday).

She mentioned that during your meeting with her yesterday, you had disclosed your feelings and KC to her, is it ??? :confused:

She was so touched by you yesterday till she also disclosed to you a lots of her problems and she actually cry in front of you.

Look like your meeting yesterday really closed up your relationship with her and the mutual feelings grows. ;)

2MuchLove
03-09-2008, 07:20 PM
passed contact to 1 bro last night... and 1 more this morn...

Bro, hope I qualify to get her contacts

aczeta76
03-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Bro aczeta.

I talked to XH over the phone this afternoon for about an hour or so.
She is like an open dam which pours out a lot of her hidden feeling to me.(All of Which, she already told you yesterday).

She mentioned that during your meeting with her yesterday, you had disclosed your feelings and KC to her, is it ??? :confused:

She was so touched by you yesterday till she also disclosed to you a lots of her problems and she actually cry in front of you.

Look like your meeting yesterday really closed up your relationship with her and the mutual feelings grows. ;)

Ya.. all started b'coz one bro ask her certain qns.

She has some issues which made her decide to move into this line and I think you know abt them.

I shared some of my issues wif Liwei and my ZH GF with her and also why so bros go for WLs and yes, she cried so I comforted her.

Did not want to say too much things here as some are private to her so I dun want to divulge to "public" without her decision.. she will tell those whom she is comfortable with.

She is a bit lost so I am worried for her.

Sent u a pm.

To clarify -- I dun KC her hoh.. we are juz very comfortable with each other.

flare
04-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Sure and i up him the moment i got the phone no! haha without even trying. thats my style as i appreciate bros effort.

Bro flare.

If you like XH and had great feeling with her, then you must support and upz the points for our bro angel.janus.

Bro Angel is very helpful and supportive in helping my sister Xiao Hua to put up this thread and writing an FR for Xiao Hua as a thread starter.

Please appreciate his great effort and for his contribution and also giving you XH contact. Do upz his points. ;)

Angel.Janus
04-09-2008, 10:20 AM
no lah... some 'shy' samsters zap my points... dun dare to put name or reason why... but my heart is clear, and I do help XH not cos of points... :cool:

Lauteko
04-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Even though I dun qualify for this gem, I dun go ard zapping ppl. I'll give you 2 pts for support. :D

khwt8888
04-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Even though I dun qualify for this gem, I dun go ard zapping ppl. I'll give you 2 pts for support. :D

Thanks for the support you had given to Angel.

For that, I will give you XH contact. (A special exception)
:p

Please check your PM box.

Angel.Janus
04-09-2008, 12:43 PM

thanks bro...

khwt8888
04-09-2008, 01:29 PM
There are 2 crazy people who zapped me for this thread of Xiao Hua.

This 2 Crazy people leave this hilarious comments.

1. "U can run but u cannot hide :rolleyes:"

2. "I know what u did last summer :);) "

But without leaving their shameful names.
Just too bad for them, toooo shy & shame to face the OPEN PUBLIC with their childish act.
So sad that we also can't return them favours for their gracious comments and gratitude. :p

aczeta76
04-09-2008, 01:49 PM
There are 2 crazy people who zapped me for this thread of Xiao Hua.

This 2 Crazy people leave this hilarious comments.

1. "U can run but u cannot hide :rolleyes:"

2. "I know what u did last summer :);) "

But without leaving their shameful names.
Just too bad for them, toooo shy & shame to face the OPEN PUBLIC with their childish act.
So sad that we also can't return them favours for their gracious comments and gratitude. :p

Dun worry about it lah... I think it is the same few people taking turns to zap the three of us..

Points are non-redeemable so let karma go back to them loh..

khwt8888
04-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Dun worry about it lah... I think it is the same few people taking turns to zap the three of us..

Points are non-redeemable so let karma go back to them loh..

Heeeee heeeee ...... !!!!! :p

You are right. The time will come. :cool:

We Just have to strongly believe in "For Every Actions, There Is A Reaction"

;)

khwt8888
04-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Thanks bro flare.

Your name added into my name list for up points. :)

Refer to my signature.

flare
04-09-2008, 02:42 PM
hey bro is xiao hua ok? cos since yesterday i've sms her no reply. hope she is fine!

aczeta76
04-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Maybe she is sleeping or busy with some stuff.

Dun worry lah.. I call her oso no pick-up.

TS or Bro khwt8888 will update if got issues. They are 'close' to her

khwt8888
04-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I want to paste some pic.

Anyone know how to direct paste a pic here in the posting ?

aczeta76
04-09-2008, 04:06 PM
I want to paste some pic.

Anyone know how to direct paste a pic here in the posting ?

Dun.. u do direct paste and moderator will zap u... no joke:eek:

Anyway, if it is XH's pict. Please censor more hoh.. she was concerned that TS will post her pic online after she gave it to him.

Angel.Janus
04-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Dun.. u do direct paste and moderator will zap u... no joke:eek:

Anyway, if it is XH's pict. Please censor more hoh.. she was concerned that TS will post her pic online after she gave it to him.

Sorry to all bros, that pic will be for my private viewing... not cos it is erotic... but cos she trust me with it, and that I dun share it with ANYONE without her permission...

aczeta76
04-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Sorry to all bros, that pic will be for my private viewing... not cos it is erotic... but cos she trust me with it, and that I dun share it with ANYONE without her permission...

Good for you...She is not worried about being identified but rather people coming to her for all the wrong reasons.

aczeta76
04-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Got thru to her liao.. she is okie.

Juz busy with things... so bro flare can try dating her again

flare
04-09-2008, 05:28 PM
good to hear that she is ok!

Angel.Janus
04-09-2008, 05:38 PM
yah, got a call from her... she's not feeling tat well, tat's all...

khwt8888
05-09-2008, 10:54 AM
Good for you...She is not worried about being identified but rather people coming to her for all the wrong reasons.

Bro. Not to worry.
Will not paste XH pic openly here.

That pic of her is for our own personally viewing only.

I am asking as in general on how to paste pic directly in posting.
Maybe I need to use this method for introduction of other gals, who knows. !!!! :p heeeeeeheeeeeee.....

aczeta76
05-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Bro. Not to worry.
Will not paste XH pic openly here.

That pic of her is for our own personally viewing only.

I am asking as in general on how to paste pic directly in posting.
Maybe I need to use this method for introduction of other gals, who knows. !!!! :p heeeeeeheeeeeee.....

Use tiny pic or some of the hosting site... Dun want to give mod or boss chances to zap u..

Angel.Janus
05-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Hey fellow bros,

had a sms from XH today, all is well.... but she requested that we dun give out her contacts to new bros temporary.... reason being that she needs some time alone to sort out her personal stuff...

as for bros who already met or have her contact, pls do not pass them around... but she will still be willing to meet up (if she is more free)...

if she ever needs our help again, I will inform all here...

on behalf of her, Thanks to all of you.:cool:

aczeta76
05-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Hey fellow bros,

had a sms from XH today, all is well.... but she requested that we dun give out her contacts to new bros temporary.... reason being that she needs some time alone to sort out her personal stuff...

as for bros who already met or have her contact, pls do not pass them around... but she will still be willing to meet up (if she is more free)...

if she ever needs our help again, I will inform all here...

on behalf of her, Thanks to all of you.:cool:

Thanks Bro...for the update.

Cheers and thanks for being such a nice guy to her..

khwt8888
08-09-2008, 04:24 PM
ATTN : ALL BROS.

Xiao Hua sms to me yesterday that she got nothing to do over the weekend and is feeling very bored.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT DOES THAT MEANS ..!!!???? ;)

Which bros is free and available now ? Or most possible chance of having free time over the weekend ? And is most WILLING to look up for Xiao Hua to keep her BUSY ???? :p

Do PM to me if you are keen and interested.
Number collectors are not welcomed.

aczeta76
08-09-2008, 09:05 PM
ATTN : ALL BROS.

Xiao Hua sms to me yesterday that she got nothing to do over the weekend and is feeling very bored.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT DOES THAT MEANS ..!!!???? ;)

Which bros is free and available now ? Or most possible chance of having free time over the weekend ? And is most WILLING to look up for Xiao Hua to keep her BUSY ???? :p

Do PM to me if you are keen and interested.
Number collectors are not welcomed.

I most WILLING but busy with work these few weekends... haiz...Hengz I got time on weekdays...:p (hint hint)

Bros who meet criteria please pm TS or bro KHWT8888...

aczeta76
10-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Bro khwt8888,

Paisey that I kept XH busy ytd and she missed your call.

Anyway, it was a jolly good time and she told me that bro Flare RTF too on Monday..

Bro Flare, glad to see that you still find her charming enuff to RTF...

Bros who want ctc and fit criteria, please pm bro khwt8888 or TS.

Her red may be coming in a few days so u know lah.. dun wait

khwt8888
10-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Her red may be coming in a few days so u know lah.. dun wait

Bro aczeta,

U steady man.

Now you also a forecastor for RED. I salute you, man. ;)

What did you tell or talk to XH about on Monday ? Is it regarding our conversation ?
XH suddenly sms me on Monday morning asking me what did I tell you ???
I was so puzzled ..... :p No head no tail !!!! :confused:

aczeta76
10-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Bro aczeta,

U steady man.

What did you tell or talk to XH about on Monday ? Is it regarding our conversation ?

She is the one who told me lah.. (Abt red)

On Monday morning?? Let me think, we exchanged a few sms on Sun while I was bz at friends' wedding..

Din really talk about you but she told me more of her issues... Maybe u need to ask her... She din mention anything to me ytd.. (Sent u a pm)

surachai
10-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Bro aczeta,

U steady man.

Was planning to call her this weekend but it seems u guys have alot of hidden agenda with her leh..Is it too late to back out? I dun wanna up her but she callng out your name leh..;)

Btw bro khwt8888, i have already up your pts lah..I cant give u anymore..sory abt that hor..

aczeta76
10-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Was planning to call her this weekend but it seems u guys have alot of hidden agenda with her leh..Is it too late to back out? I dun wanna up her but she callng out your name leh..;)

Btw bro khwt8888, i have already up your pts lah..I cant give u anymore..sory abt that hor..

Chey... no hidden agenda lah..

Dun think she will call my name but others I dun know whoa..:p

Go date her lah..

khwt8888
10-09-2008, 02:21 PM

One thing for sure, she will CERTAINLY NOT CALL out my name.
Cos I did not get a chance to up her at all.

I am EXTRA KAPO MAN here. Doing things for nothing in return but instead get Zapping and scolding by people in SBF only

Angel.Janus
10-09-2008, 02:36 PM
wah, i one weekend never come in to see how things are... got so many secrect meetups liao ah??

yah, anyway I did managed to meet up with her on last Fri afternoon, to get some stuff from her... her positive mindset help to make her issues better liao lor.. wo we jus sat down to drink (non-alcohol) and told her a few jokes... made her laugh... and sent her back home liao lor..

bro surachai, dun worry... meet up or not, is up to XH's personal choice... we jus here to be friendly with her, tat's all...

surachai
10-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Chey... no hidden agenda lah..

Dun think she will call my name but others I dun know whoa..:p

Go date her lah..

Since u put it this way.. Will call her tmr then.. Now i curious to find out whose name she will call.:-)

surachai
10-09-2008, 02:57 PM
I am EXTRA KAPO MAN here. Doing things for nothing in return but instead get Zapping and scolding by people in SBF only

Dun worry abt points lah.. Cannot do anything with it too.. I knew u were a nice guy. Zhenzhen told me so..:-) as long as u have the right heart.. Why bother what the others say? Esp those irritating SOBS! To hell with them!

aczeta76
10-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Since u put it this way.. Will call her tmr then.. Now i curious to find out whose name she will call.:-)

ell her your name 1st and see if u can touch her the rite way to make her call your name loh..

Dun bully her though.

Angel.Janus
11-09-2008, 12:14 PM
agree... if she kena bully, i think a few bros will stand up liao lor... :cool:

juzplay
11-09-2008, 12:17 PM
ell her your name 1st and see if u can touch her the rite way to make her call your name loh..

Dun bully her though.

Hey bro.. wat happen to your sig? Tot us suppose to have exceptions of 1 or 2 GEMS??

Saw u asking for contacts juz ytd ler

aczeta76
11-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Hey bro.. wat happen to your sig? Tot us suppose to have exceptions of 1 or 2 GEMS??

Saw u asking for contacts juz ytd ler

Ya... had a long tall with someone ytd and she was asking me if I had been a good boy while she is away. Dun know wat to tell her..

So sober a little lah... Since I change status from 1 Sep then muz try to be that lah else like Lightning said "I can only be Semi-R"

So sorry to bros who gave me the contact for Qing Qing and Xiao Qian. Think I cannot visit them liao though Xiao Qian is very tempting.

Juzplay... u are new so wait a few years and see if you tire of all this lah. Anyway, if I really pissed and need a good hard bonk, I will still go GL and 6c6c to try luck :D

So any luck with ctcs, if cannot get then go hunt in GL yourself loh...

Hurricane88
11-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Ya... had a long tall with someone ytd and she was asking me if I had been a good boy while she is away. Dun know wat to tell her..

So any luck with ctcs, if cannot get then go hunt in GL yourself loh...

Bro, still going on very strong hor....nvr mind cheong ah...:)

aczeta76
11-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Bro, still going on very strong hor....nvr mind cheong ah...:)

No lah... now resting lah.. A promise is a promise and I did promise u that I will retire and take good care of LW b4 u ask me to help manage her thread a few months ago.

So I use this as excuse to save money loh.. hahaha

Went down to L16 for prawn mee juz now, not many pretty ones during afternoon these days so guess we afternoon hunters have to retire anyway..

:D:p

Hurricane88
11-09-2008, 04:54 PM
No lah... now resting lah.. A promise is a promise and I did promise u that I will retire and take good care of LW b4 u ask me to help manage her thread a few months ago.

So I use this as excuse to save money loh.. hahaha

Went down to L16 for prawn mee juz now, not many pretty ones during afternoon these days so guess we afternoon hunters have to retire anyway..

Hahaha:D:)....it's ok...never mind one la...better dun hijack this thread...:)

Angel.Janus
11-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Hey bros,

cos I'll be going away for a week (overseas business trip), so for those who wan XH's contact, pls look for bro khwt8888 for fast response...

1. Senior samster with Points more than 30, Power more than 2, or more than 3 FRs
(for non-replies for requests of age, so sorry)
4. If you lie about your age and she sees and find you too "advanced", she can reject you. (Who tell you to lie)
6. Dun SMS her after 7pm

nerazzuri
11-09-2008, 07:53 PM
sounds interesting, bro care to share ?

surachai
11-09-2008, 11:28 PM
One thing for sure, she will CERTAINLY NOT CALL out my name.
Cos I did not get a chance to up her at all.

Bro i think I strike out liao lah...She stopped smsing after she asked me my age.. maybe i not old enough..;)

khwt8888
12-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Bro i think I strike out liao lah...She stopped smsing after she asked me my age.. maybe i not old enough..;)

How old are you ?

You under 18yo, is it ?
:p

khwt8888
15-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Rating for 小华 XiaoHua, 30yr MILF
her more)

Timing: 12noon - 7pm

superbadman
15-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Hi bro,can kindly pm me XH ctc.thks a million:D

khwt8888
16-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Those bros who had got Xiao Hua contact from me before which is 938xxx9, PLEASE STOP calling her at this number as she had stop using this number.Those bros who are still keen to get to know Xiao Hua, you may PM me to get her new contact number.
;)

aczeta76
16-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Those bros who had got Xiao Hua contact from me before which is 938xxx9, PLEASE STOP calling her at this number as she had stop using this number.Those bros who are still keen to get to know Xiao Hua, you may PM me to get her new contact number.
;)

Juz to reiterate

1. Senior samster with Points more than 30, Power more than 2, or more than 3 FRs
(for non-replies for requests of age, so sorry)
6. Dun SMS her after 7pm

Dun pm me...I am juz her friend

please pm bro khwt8888 for ctc.

aczeta76
16-09-2008, 08:54 PM

U met her liao rite...:p

juzplay
16-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Juz to reiterate

Dun pm me...I am juz her friend

please pm bro khwt8888 for ctc.

Bro... u went "dating" with her the last few days huh... want to find u but u always not free..

Is she my type?

aczeta76
16-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Bro... u went "dating" with her the last few days huh... want to find u but u always not free..

Is she my type?

No lah... u tink I no need to work ah...was with her for a while though

Dun tink she is your type

surachai
17-09-2008, 07:48 AM
U met her liao rite...:p

I just knew it that after meeting you yesterday u will find out.. :-) but she made me promise not to write anything.. So i guess i just have to keep it in my heart loh..

aczeta76
17-09-2008, 10:16 AM
I just knew it that after meeting you yesterday u will find out.. :-) but she made me promise not to write anything.. So i guess i just have to keep it in my heart loh..

Nolah.. she was juz telling me abt this VERY VERY nice gentleman so I took the hint it was you..

Good of you to take such care of her...

I dun usually meet with bros from SBF but u are an exception... so see if we have chance to meet lah.

No worries about not writing 'coz u dun see me posting FR on her either rite?:p

surachai
17-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Nolah.. she was juz telling me abt this VERY VERY nice gentleman so I took the hint it was you..

I dun usually meet with bros from SBF but u are an exception... so see if we have chance to meet lah.

No worries about not writing 'coz u dun see me posting FR on her either rite?:p

Haha.thanks for being understanding.

It will definitely be a pleasure to meet up 1 of these days. Infact the feeling she gave me is that, no matter what nothing bad must happen to her.

Anyway will thanks for being the 牧师 to her. She was telling me abt u being the other very nice gentlemen who has been so good to her too.;)

aczeta76
17-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Haha.thanks for being understanding.

It will definitely be a pleasure to meet up 1 of these days. Infact the feeling she gave me is that, no matter what nothing bad must happen to her.

Anyway will thanks for being the 牧师 to her. She was telling me abt u being the other very nice gentlemen who has been so good to her too.;)

She has her reasons and is under quite some stress. Private issues so I will leave it to her to confide in who she wants... shall not dwell on it here

Anyway, I am not so holy as a 牧师 lah.. Juz that when we 1st met, I spoke to her a lot to make sure she has the right mindset stepping into this line.

Now, I am juz doing my bit trying to help her tide thru this then she can stop doing things against her nature... nuff said.

khwt8888
17-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Since u put it this way.. Will call her tmr then.. Now i curious to find out whose name she will call.

Bro, I guess you will certainly call her and meet up with her. True enough, when I called her on Sunday, she mentioned that someone not using chinese name meet-up with her and treat her very nice. Immediately, I know it is you, Bro Surachai.

but she made me promise not to write anything.. So i guess i just have to keep it in my heart loh..

Bro. That is not what she tell me leh !!! I thought it is YOU yourself who say that you will not write and post anything here ler. Not requested by her, right ????

No worries about not writing 'coz u dun see me posting FR on her either rite?

:cool:;):p Siow liao lor..... Everyone who after meet up with Xiao Hua, ALL decide to just TAKE CARE of her BUT All DON"T write or post anything here, then this thread will soon just become a TCSS thread liao.
There won't be anymore endorsement of Xiao Hua good services atitude and friendly nature. HOW to help her when everyone turns to be 'PASTOR' and TCSS & preaching here only. Peng-San liao.......!!!!!

aczeta76
17-09-2008, 09:02 PM
[COLOR="Blue"][B]Siow liao lor..... Everyone who after meet up with Xiao Hua, ALL decide to just TAKE CARE of her BUT All DON"T write or post anything here, then this thread will soon just become a TCSS thread liao.

There won't be anymore endorsement of Xiao Hua good services atitude and friendly nature. HOW to help her when everyone turns to be 'PASTOR' and TCSS & preaching here only. Peng-San liao.......!!!!!

hahaha... bo bian lah... me CONFIRM + CHOP that she is a GEM to me but will not post FR... ME SHY;) and we are quite private abt our matters.

But I will do more to help her loh... as compensation...

Sorry for TCSS here... maybe shld stop that too hahaha:p

surachai
17-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Bro, I guess you will certainly call her and meet up with her. True enough, when I called her on Sunday, she mentioned that someone not using chinese name meet-up with her and treat her very nice. Immediately, I know it is you, Bro Surachai.

Bro. That is not what she tell me leh !!! I thought it is YOU yourself who say that you will not write and post anything here ler. Not requested by her, right ????

:cool:;):p Siow liao lor..... Everyone who after meet up with Xiao Hua, ALL decide to just TAKE CARE of her BUT All DON"T write or post anything here, then this thread will soon just become a TCSS thread liao.

Dun like that picha my lobang leh.. I ask her how am i suppose to write a fr when everything happened so quickly. She say its alright as long as i dun tell her. Therefore i said in that case i will keep watever happened private loh. I guess i am really lucky as she finally agreed to meet me in most weird circumstances. And i guess its been plain sailing for me with her since. And her mood has really perked up since i 1st met her. So i really have to buy u the 'fish keeper' coffee.. As they say in thai: khop khun ma khap! (Thank u very much!)

aczeta76
17-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Dun like that picha my lobang leh.. I ask her how am i suppose to write a fr when everything happened so quickly. She say its alright as long as i dun tell her. Therefore i said in that case i will keep watever happened private loh. I guess i am really lucky as she finally agreed to meet me in most weird circumstances. And i guess its been plain sailing for me with her since. And her mood has really perked up since i 1st met her. So i really have to buy u the 'fish keeper' coffee.. As they say in thai: khop khun ma khap! (Thank u very much!)

hahaha... I wun comment on this. Sorry, couldn't pick up your call. Busy preparing for event on site.

Take care of her and once again, dun bully her. I have taken on the role of her confidante (Self-conferred) and protector

Sorry TS... I can't post FR

surachai
17-09-2008, 10:56 PM
hahaha... I wun comment on this. Sorry, couldn't pick up your call. Busy preparing for event on site.

Take care of her and once again, dun bully her. I have taken on the role of her confidante (Self-conferred) and protector

Sorry TS... I can't post FR

No worries..some other day then. She got you and Bro khwt as backing i will never dare do that.;)

aczeta76
18-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Bros, please note that Xiao Hua is NO longer available. She has stopped providing her services as of ytd.

Saying thank you to all her supporters on her behalf.

KHWT8888... thanks for helping her. She sms me last nite to ask me to pass the message to you and thank you for helping her with this thread. Now u can concentrate on other threads

Notice: Other Bros with her ctc, please respect her decision if she decides not to reply you or see you again.

Angel.Janus
19-09-2008, 03:52 PM
wah... 1 week in BKK, SG change so many issues liao...

honestly, I really hope XH all the best.... and thanks to all bros who treated her well and with respect...

aczeta76
19-09-2008, 11:29 PM
wah... 1 week in BKK, SG change so many issues liao...

honestly, I really hope XH all the best.... and thanks to all bros who treated her well and with respect...

She is okie... closing this thread with this post. In my good hands for as long as I can and khtw8888 will also take care of her so dun worry

She was never in this for long haul.

Surachai... u lucky to have met her b4 she decided to quit