PDA

View Full Version : Ang Pai women at Piano Club Bangkok

ccw4167
26-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Hi Bros,

I am just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on any "Ang Pai" women at the Piano club.

Better yet, if you know of women who are willing to go back to the hotel room (I know this is unlikely but if you do know...), please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I am already a member at Piano but finding it difficult to choose the right one...:confused:

adidas88
26-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Hi Bros,

I am just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on any "Ang Pai" women at the Piano club.

Better yet, if you know of women who are willing to go back to the hotel room (I know this is unlikely but if you do know...), please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I am already a member at Piano but finding it difficult to choose the right one...:confused:

bro .. u choose to be a member at a club not knowing what u r getting out of it ??
piano is not a place for hook up lest talk abt finding one to tapao for ON ...
u r at the wrong place ...
even if there r any .. which i believe there shld be ... u'll need a lot of baht, time and effort to make it happen ...

NobleEagle
26-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Bro, if the women is "Ang Pai", common sense is definitely much harder for u to be able to bring her back la

thou im not a member of any g-clubs, i think ur problem lies in You trying to choose the right one at the wrong Place and women but since you aredi signed up as member liao :rolleyes:...chances of happening more if for the Girl to choose you instead OR you spend there till You are "Ang Pai" then ALL will come for you to choose Anyone

if u wan try more techical u can try tis:D

The Dummies Guide to Banging G-Club Girls-Part 1 by BigBabyKenny at The FARANG Speaks 2 Much (http://www.2thebigmango.com/reader-submissions/2008/07/01/the-dummies-guide-to-banging-g-club-girls-part-1-by-bigbabykenny/)

btw theres a thread aredi on g-clubs, u might be able to find more answers there...chohk dee na:)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/34695-bkk-members-club-40.html

adidas88
26-08-2008, 09:27 AM
i think ur problem lies in You trying to choose the right one at the wrong Place and women but since you aredi signed up as member liao :rolleyes:...chances of happening more if for the Girl to choose you instead OR you spend there till You are "Ang Pai" then ALL will come for you to choose Anyone
wise words from a master ...

Charmaine
26-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Another G-Club thread. Nice. :)

Believe you me, I spent a fortune bedding the girl of my dreams, and by fortune I meant at least S$5k (NOT inclusive of membership; just on her) and countless visits and declarations of love later. It's not easy.

siamkia1977
26-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Another G-Club thread. Nice. :)

Believe you me, I spent a fortune bedding the girl of my dreams, and by fortune I meant at least S$5k (NOT inclusive of membership; just on her) and countless visits and declarations of love later. It's not easy.

I'm a member at Sherbet. It doesn't mean you throw money the gal will follow you. They will follow u if they really like you. Beside money, they also want to be with a good looking guys.

Some of the girls drive a good car and I know few of them drove a C200 and Mini.

Btw, you can call them out for lunch and start to build rapport.

Cheers!

Charmaine
26-08-2008, 01:52 PM
I'm a member at Sherbet. It doesn't mean you throw money the gal will follow you. They will follow u if they really like you. Beside money, they also want to be with a good looking guys.

Some of the girls drive a good car and I know few of them drove a C200 and Mini.

Btw, you can call them out for lunch and start to build rapport.

Cheers!

Very, very true. I succeeded at the end, but not before getting burnt, both financially and emotionally. Put simply, attractive Thai girls just have a way of making you fall in love with them. It's a dangerous, dangerous game. Not for the faint-hearted.

You not only have to be rich, but perseverance, sincerity and physical attraction are all important traits. Aren't these the same kind of rules governing the real world too?

Tony Stark
26-08-2008, 02:10 PM

Can blanja some whisky to a poor dude like me who can only afford China KTVs? BKK G-Clubs too 'expensive' for me. We play dice games in Piano lah. Will contact you if you're interested. ;)

siamkia1977
26-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Very, very true. I succeeded at the end, but not before getting burnt, both financially and emotionally. Put simply, attractive Thai girls just have a way of making you fall in love with them. It's a dangerous, dangerous game. Not for the faint-hearted.

You not only have to be rich, but perseverance, sincerity and physical attraction are all important traits. Aren't these the same kind of rules governing the real world too?

You know why bro, because most of us "Eat Soft Don't Eat Hard"
That is the reason why i'm still stick to Thai gals....:D

One more thing, Thai gal very easy to jealous.. juz try to be good to her gal friends & you will see how is their reaction...:p

adidas88
26-08-2008, 03:56 PM

bro ... u learn ur lesson well ... :D

adidas88
26-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Can blanja some whisky to a poor dude like me who can only afford China KTVs? BKK G-Clubs too 'expensive' for me. We play dice games in Piano lah. Will contact you if you're interested. ;)

playing dice games in piano ??
u might as well go play with the piano in the hall .... :D:D

Charmaine
26-08-2008, 04:30 PM
bro ... u learn ur lesson well ... :D

You have guided me well, my friend. :) I'm heading back up there in a few days' time, but she won't be the only item on my menu now.

siamkia1977: Marvelous suggestion about treating her friends well! It'll be fun. ;)

etct88
26-08-2008, 04:53 PM
You have guided me well, my friend. :) I'm heading back up there in a few days' time, but she won't be the only item on my menu now.

siamkia1977: Marvelous suggestion about treating her friends well! It'll be fun. ;)

Welcome to the fun world......

Glad to know you graduate with flying colours... hee hee:D

Frankly speaking your investment is below average, I have spent many times more than you....... in time and money...maybe I was lucky...

btw, don't have to be BKK all the time, be like the Grandmaster Tony! everywhere, anywhere, just be in control....

choke dee

et88

adidas88
26-08-2008, 05:43 PM
btw, don't have to be BKK all the time, be like the Grandmaster Tony! everywhere, anywhere, just be in control....

precisely bro ... many cheong countries u can go to ...
prc and vietnam r places u MUST go ..
though my preference is still PRC ....

roamersg
26-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi Bros,

Bro, presume you've asked the mamasan? I was member of Piano around 4 years ago when I treated a Thai pal of mine and he chose that place. He warned most no ons hanky-panky, but then he asked mamasan and she said she coudl point out a few where it may be possible, tho always up to the woman. As we already saw some cuties we wanted to sing with, we didn't ask her to point out any

ccw4167
26-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Bros,

Thanks for all the input.

I know what I am getting myself into. I personally, I find it fun. :D

Bro Tony...I will take you up on your offer. Next time I there, will let you know before hand.

And to others who responded..thank you! I will take the advice of asking the mamasan.. Yes. I know that eventually, up to the girl...no worries, I believe in treating the good anyway. :cool:

I love the thrill of the chase. hhaha.

NobleEagle
26-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Steady la Bro, if ur in it for the chase, G-Club is jus the right place for u:)

btw jus for info, wat makes go to Piano for membership as first G-Club? for business?

nds888
26-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks in advance.

Piano membership not cheap, how much is it now? It was 20K baht yrs ago when i went, before they renovated.

I believe if you are not the choosy type then chance of "up the lorry" after a several sessions is quite good. Hmmm... needless to say ang pais are definitely more difficult and mostly "0%" return. Fishes aplenty, you don't really have to choose the best, i rather get someone that whom i enjoy the companionship.

You can try to venture out to other places like srinakarin etc, clubs like Sky, Florence, Gotcha (i wrote an fr in a thread somewhere), these dancer clubs have got tons of girls, are cheaper and chances of "up lorry" also higher.

Tony Stark
27-08-2008, 03:52 AM
playing dice games in piano ??
u might as well go play with the piano in the hall .... :D:D

Haha good suggestion.

How come my name pop out? Haha I'm not a grandmaster. Please call me sadomaster. :D

precisely bro ... many cheong countries u can go to ...
prc and vietnam r places u MUST go ..
though my preference is still PRC ....

PRC is tops! Heard Jakarta rocks too. Must try someday. If money is not an issue I'll cheong Japan often. Paying S$500.00 for a soapland bonk is no joke man.

Bro, presume you've asked the mamasan? I was member of Piano around 4 years ago when I treated a Thai pal of mine and he chose that place. He warned most no ons hanky-panky, but then he asked mamasan and she said she coudl point out a few where it may be possible, tho always up to the woman. As we already saw some cuties we wanted to sing with, we didn't ask her to point out any

General rule of thumb is no P4P policy in G-Clubs unlike China KTVs. However nothing is impossible. Just don't go to BKK G-Clubs to specifically look for tapao. Try Changping KTVs instead.

Bro Tony...I will take you up on your offer. Next time I there, will let you know before hand.

I love the thrill of the chase. hhaha.

Do remember to PM me.

Bro don't say we never remind you. Don't waste your time in such places. It takes considerable money and time. Further more you're not stationed there. I've known bros who have high success rate because they stay in BKK or at least most of the time. The girls are looking for regular boyfriend treatment also. And not the hi bye kind of relationships with tourists. They like guys to drop them off at work and pick them up after work. Have supper with them. Basically you must lead a night owl lifestyle! Look what happened to me! It's 3:47am now and I don't usually sleep till 5am. This is the aftermath of cheonging BKK for years.

You can try to venture out to other places like srinakarin etc, clubs like Sky, Florence, Gotcha (i wrote an fr in a thread somewhere), these dancer clubs have got tons of girls, are cheaper and chances of "up lorry" also higher.

Yes your "up lorry" theory concurs with mine. In big name G-Clubs you need to be a very big spender. Then maybe you stand a chance. Just maybe. :)

adidas88
28-08-2008, 12:33 PM
PRC is tops! Heard Jakarta rocks too. Must try someday.
u need to have someone who's ijn jkt to lead u to cheong ..
the city is not as safe as u think ... exepecially if u do not look like indonesian ... IMHO .... jkt is not a good place to cheong ....

If money is not an issue I'll cheong Japan often. Paying S$500.00 for a soapland bonk is no joke man.
if u have that extra spare cash hiding in some closets .. u can try else u'll be bleeding blood after it ... :D

General rule of thumb is no P4P policy in G-Clubs unlike China KTVs. However nothing is impossible. Just don't go to BKK G-Clubs to specifically look for tapao. Try Changping KTVs instead.
Long Live CP .. Long Live CA ... Long Live ZH .....:D

backside_itchy
28-08-2008, 09:46 PM
have fun bro.

CeiResident
29-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Uncle Shark can you franchise your international cheonging expertise to me.. U are indeed the master that spread your wings over asia sia keke..... mind to share a few tips in Siem Reap Or Battembang to me coz i will be flying over in a night;s time. tsk!tsk!tsk!:D:D