PDA

View Full Version : any news on Tianjin's cheonging scene?

lustyboi23
25-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi brothers, I was wondering. Is there any news or FRs on this 3rd largest city in China? With the construction of the ECO-CITY Project in 10-15 years time, many singaporeans will be flocking there to work with the RMB growing stronger.

I am finishing my degree next year. Hope to find a job in the ECO-CITY as well. As I am single and available, just asking brothers who have worked or lived there for a period. Any chances of getting a gf or getting lucky with the Tianjin gers there? :)

wolfmaster
26-08-2008, 01:08 PM
heard that a lot of singaporean working in Tianjin but no much people reply.

However Tianjin is abit boring place and only slight activities in Tang Gu.

Also waiting for input from brothers here as I always go there for short business trip (3 -5 days) staying in Holiday Inn. U keen to work there?

:D:D

Hooters666
27-08-2008, 12:06 AM
InternationalSexGuide - North China - Tianjin (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=774298#post774298)

Read the above FRs...There are pussies everywhere in China...NO shortage no matter where you are...You will get a GF in 2 weeks but problem is do you want to settle for one only?

lustyboi23
27-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Hi Brother, Ya hopefully work in the real estate industry in Tianjin as S'pore companies are developing the ECO-CITY for China Govt. It follows after typical housing estate of our new towns. U should know what industry I am in rite? Anyway, what industry are u in? :)