PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP! True Newbie: First time in Singapore, First time trying a girl

Jinseng
17-12-2022, 04:45 PM
So like the title says it’s all new for me. I’ve read as much as I can on the forum! I’ll be in town in early Jan.

But I could use a little personal touch (lol). I would love to find the hottest girls (nationality doesn’t really matter - more hotness & fun). Where should I go? What’s the usual set up?

I know Geylang is the way to go. But should I try a bar girl/KTV girl? Or is there more bang for my buck (also lol) I’m Geylang with finding the hotter chicks for the better value?

Any tips or links to your favorite threads will also be appreciated!

stfu2
18-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Geylang, 60 bucks 20 min, in and out cheaper, girls around 25 years old.

Check 2038 thread, they have good looking Vietnamese girls with good gfe, if you tip like 10-20.

Jinseng
18-12-2022, 09:02 PM
Geylang, 60 bucks 20 min, in and out cheaper, girls around 25 years old.

Check 2038 thread, they have good looking Vietnamese girls with good gfe, if you tip like 10-20.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I’m lost trying to figure this out & it’s overwhelming!

Kingoh
19-12-2022, 09:32 PM
A lot depends mainly on your loading. There's many choices

smackboy
19-12-2022, 09:48 PM
it’s overwhelming!

lonelyfish
19-12-2022, 10:11 PM
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I’m lost trying to figure this out & it’s overwhelming!

It is simple. Go to Geylang, either head to the houses based on the reviews here or simply enter any one. Pick a girl you think you like, go at her.

flex0rnaut
20-12-2022, 05:18 PM
If you have been a long lurker and been reading up on this forum, you would know there are many ways to get some 'fun'.

Geylang
- In and out, fuck and go in 30mins
- Just choose a house and girl based on the many FRs in this forum.

'Premium' stables
- Slightly more expensive girls. 1hr/1.5hr packages
- Dome 1,2,3 Choose your flavor
- Contact OKT for booking @ hotel/apartment

Massage Parlours
- Pay 'entry fee' for a massage and top up for your extra service.
- Go directly to the outlet or pre-book your desired masseuse.

Bar/KTV
- Spend lots of money and get the girl to follow you back and pay more money.

whiplash
20-12-2022, 10:38 PM
So like the title says it’s all new for me. I’ve read as much as I can on the forum! I’ll be in town in early Jan.

But I could use a little personal touch (lol). I would love to find the hottest girls (nationality doesn’t really matter - more hotness & fun). Where should I go? What’s the usual set up?

I know Geylang is the way to go. But should I try a bar girl/KTV girl? Or is there more bang for my buck (also lol) I’m Geylang with finding the hotter chicks for the better value?

Where are you from?

leonardcooper
27-12-2022, 02:27 AM

Others have given some really good pointers, and I will add one more point - make sure you know the rates for different houses. Especially if you are a foreigner then it’s possible that operator might give you a higher rate, but you can always call out the rate that folks have shared here and stick to it