PDA

View Full Version : First experience in GL..

qwertychiong
16-12-2022, 11:51 PM
First time trying GL houses. Did some reading in the forums beforehand. Went to Lor 18 as prefer Thai and walked about till the end and walked back.. Bit nervous. Peek in a few, saw a nice lady at house 38… okt recommended say she 21 years old, arrive not too long ago. Girl 11. Big tits in a pink dress, pretty face, small head took over big head. Said ok to 100/40 min, climb up stairs and led into room with attached shower. 11 couldn’t speak much English so found it hard to communicate but was very smiley. Took off clothes, entered shower where she joined and wa… the feeling of those boobs pressing against you in the shower. Faster finish up proceed to bed. Laid down while she took out ky, condom etc from a box. She climb on top of me and rub her boobs on my cock while maintaining eye contact. The room also have a mirror on the ceiling, very shiok to see yourself getting service. Really add to the experience. Condom on, blowjob while I play with her tits. Rode me in cowgirl while I touch her all over. Didn’t kiss but the eye contact was hot - she didn’t avoid or close her eyes which made the experience very sensual and less of a commercial transaction. After awhile turn her over on missionary and started to pump. She has a bit of a tummy but her boobs fell to the side like big natural ones do - not like those fake balloons that stay circular you know? Turns out it’s silicone but done quite well. Squeezed both while fucking her and she grab my hand grabbing her boobs. Fucking hot. Came after awhile and continue to fuck for a short while then removed my dick from her… she cheekily patted me and removed condom with tissue then headed to shower together. Overall time was around 5 min shower, 20 mins fucking and another 5 min shower. Dressed and on the way down the staircase saw another pretty girl in black dress but didn’t see until her number… when leaving okt asked how it was and said to remember is house 38 haha. Opposite house also asked if I’m interested while walking away. Guess there’s a lot more to explore….

NottyMonkey
17-12-2022, 09:30 AM
First time trying GL houses. Did some reading in the forums beforehand. Went to Lor 18 as prefer Thai and walked about till the end and walked back.. Bit nervous. Peek in a few, saw a nice lady at house 38… okt recommended say she 21 years old, arrive not too long ago. Girl 11. Big tits in a pink dress, pretty face, small head took over big head. Said ok to 100/40 min, climb up stairs and led into room with attached shower. 11 couldn’t speak much English so found it hard to communicate but was very smiley. Took off clothes, entered shower where she joined and wa… the feeling of those boobs pressing against you in the shower. Faster finish up proceed to bed. Laid down while she took out ky, condom etc from a box. She climb on top of me and rub her boobs on my cock while maintaining eye contact. The room also have a mirror on the ceiling, very shiok to see yourself getting service. Really add to the experience. Condom on, blowjob while I play with her tits. Rode me in cowgirl while I touch her all over. Didn’t kiss but the eye contact was hot - she didn’t avoid or close her eyes which made the experience very sensual and less of a commercial transaction. After awhile turn her over on missionary and started to pump. She has a bit of a tummy but her boobs fell to the side like big natural ones do - not like those fake balloons that stay circular you know? Turns out it’s silicone but done quite well. Squeezed both while fucking her and she grab my hand grabbing her boobs. Fucking hot. Came after awhile and continue to fuck for a short while then removed my dick from her… she cheekily patted me and removed condom with tissue then headed to shower together. Overall time was around 5 min shower, 20 mins fucking and another 5 min shower. Dressed and on the way down the staircase saw another pretty girl in black dress but didn’t see until her number… when leaving okt asked how it was and said to remember is house 38 haha. Opposite house also asked if I’m interested while walking away. Guess there’s a lot more to explore….
nice FR. hope you enjoyed. upz you my humble 16s :)

qwertychiong
17-12-2022, 12:52 PM
nice FR. hope you enjoyed. upz you my humble 16s :)

Thank you very much :)

lawry
21-12-2022, 02:27 AM
Thank you very much :)

Welcome to the road of no return. Slowly you will go international. Den if you're smart. You will work harder to up your choices. 😄