PDA

View Full Version : On the dance floor

Duded
24-08-2008, 03:32 PM
I wonder if anyone here has any good skill on the dance floor, that is being able to grab a gal and bringing her home. I have been trying out on those dance floor for a while, I have been able to get them to come closer to me and even willing let me hug them from behind. The thing is that after a while of dirty dancing, the attraction just wasn't there anymore.

hotsoup16
24-08-2008, 03:44 PM
I can't really advise you cos my body can't perform those stunts:p

Duded
24-08-2008, 03:58 PM
What do you mean by stunt? Those wacky dance move to impress the gals?

Sexmachines
24-08-2008, 03:59 PM
I wonder if anyone here has any good skill on the dance floor, that is being able to grab a gal and bringing her home. I have been trying out on those dance floor for a while, I have been able to get them to come closer to me and even willing let me hug them from behind. The thing is that after a while of dirty dancing, the attraction just wasn't there anymore.I think as long u r gd dancer with a gd look
,such thing does happen easily.

WOOHOO
24-08-2008, 04:06 PM
You mean you do this.....*scary*!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sTqJE4sdb0]YouTube

or this kekekekekkee^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHAcPqunp9M&feature=related]YouTube

WOOHOO
24-08-2008, 04:09 PM
like that really can get gals is it??:eek:
wahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha!!:p

jtlow
24-08-2008, 04:14 PM
I wonder if anyone here has any good skill on the dance floor, that is being able to grab a gal and bringing her home. I have been trying out on those dance floor for a while, I have been able to get them to come closer to me and even willing let me hug them from behind. The thing is that after a while of dirty dancing, the attraction just wasn't there anymore.

I understand what you mean, did that in DF few weeks back, initally she dance so near, put my hand over at her waist hug & hand all over her & she never reject.

All was so nice except no final stage :mad:

WOOHOO
24-08-2008, 04:14 PM
maybe you can learn some moves from these guys ya:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMsc0Tqovck]YouTube

Duded
24-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Not really lah. One of my friends has been able to pull gals home regularly, 5 ONS in 4 months, you say leh. By watching him, I am able to pull the gals to me on the dance floor too, however I can't last long enough to bring them home haha. Want to see if there is any pro here who is good on the dance floor, or know of any unspoken rules for the dance floor.

Dance moves and looks wise, I don't think they are important, as with all other pickups thread I have seen in here.

Duded
24-08-2008, 04:18 PM
I understand what you mean, did that in DF few weeks back, initally she dance so near, put my hand over at her waist hug & hand all over her & she never reject.

All was so nice except no final stage :mad:

Where is DF? Well some gals just like to tease til the last min, we are looking for ways to make them wanna come home with us haha. My friend's advice is to make them "gam" for it.

WOOHOO
24-08-2008, 04:18 PM
use your heart use your body language use your eye contact. Know when to proceed and when to retreat. Must feel that it is right and make sure it's no one elses gal dude or else things may get ugly^^

WOOHOO
24-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Where is DF? Well some gals just like to tease til the last min, we are looking for ways to make them wanna come home with us haha. My friend's advice is to make them "gam" for it.

brush up on your gentle foreplay techniques like pecks/kisses/necking/blowing air/gentle caressesses/touches/erotic spots and I'm not talking about the three vital areas ya^^

Duded
24-08-2008, 04:26 PM
brush up on your gentle foreplay techniques like pecks/kisses/necking/blowing air/gentle caressesses/touches/erotic spots and I'm not talking about the three vital areas ya^^

Oh yeah, thats the kind of thing I am talking about. Got any informative sources or not haha, if not I have to go trial and error. Just by praticing pulling, it took me 2 months before I am able to pull most of the gals comfortablely.

Batobus
24-08-2008, 04:27 PM

St James Power Station
Dragonfly

Batobus
24-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Not really lah. One of my friends has been able to pull gals home regularly, 5 ONS in 4 months, you say leh. By watching him, I am able to pull the gals to me on the dance floor too, however I can't last long enough to bring them home haha. Want to see if there is any pro here who is good on the dance floor, or know of any unspoken rules for the dance floor.

Dance moves and looks wise, I don't think they are important, as with all other pickups thread I have seen in here.

Well don't think it' the dance.
It's how you approach the girls and how comfortable the girl is with you
Good Luck

Sexmachines
24-08-2008, 04:38 PM

All was so nice except no final stage :mad:Take contact number 1st, then ask her out for clubbing again. such thing cannot rush one.
sound like an expert.....lol:D

WOOHOO
24-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Oh yeah, thats the kind of thing I am talking about. Got any informative sources or not haha, if not I have to go trial and error. Just by praticing pulling, it took me 2 months before I am able to pull most of the gals comfortablely.

er... this kind of stuff very hard to teach leh it's like making love but without penetration. You have to let the lady feel comfortable with you but you must also be able to pick up signals. Dun be a wooden block ya^^

megaman69
24-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Becareful Bros... i ever hook a gal in DF and tot can ONS till check in the room than she ask how much going pay her...:confused:
There's a number of gals working in KTV and some FL in DF...
In my early days in 90s Mdn Wong can get ONS quite easily..miss those days

templton
24-08-2008, 06:05 PM
hmmmm i do noe frens tat really able to dancing all over the gal. but 1stly, is ur skin thick and ur balls are there to make the 1st move.

but for me.. i can dance but no balls to approach gals... :D:D

Ichi06
24-08-2008, 06:27 PM
true...must have balls and thick skin...the rest have to capture the signal the girl gives and proceed accordingly if she comfortable with you..make her feel at ease..:)

ok69
24-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Becareful Bros... i ever hook a gal in DF and tot can ONS till check in the room than she ask how much going pay her...:confused:
There's a number of gals working in KTV and some FL in DF...
In my early days in 90s Mdn Wong can get ONS quite easily..miss those days

agreed with you ..PRC, Viet
but usually i see the face i know is KTV girls liao
maybe go to much ktv liao ..

Duded
24-08-2008, 07:13 PM
agreed with you ..PRC, Viet
but usually i see the face i know is KTV girls liao
maybe go to much ktv liao ..

Haha like that sian 1/2 liao. I think like WOOHOO said, have to make the ladies feel comfortable, and that is one of the hardest thing. Us guys only feel horny at the start, the word comfortable is abit hard to get into your brain when all the brain start going to the other brain.

WOOHOO
24-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Haha like that sian 1/2 liao. I think like WOOHOO said, have to make the ladies feel comfortable, and that is one of the hardest thing. Us guys only feel horny at the start, the word comfortable is abit hard to get into your brain when all the brain start going to the other brain.

I think at DF not so bad for hook ups, I could get approached by ladies at times best was 3 in a night. Anyway, it's how you potray yourself la and treat them well like they are a princess or queen. Most gals like to be pampered with care and attention. Try it la ya

Duded
24-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Spoken like a pro sia WOOHOO haha. Ok to sum up what this thread has come up with so far

1. Let the lady feel comfortable with you
2. Pick up their signal
3. Portray yourself in a good image.
4. Get phone number, push for another date.
5. Have the guts and balls to start off

I shall also give some of the tips I have come up with during my 2 months trial and errors. When on the dance floor and you noticed a gal, try to dance slowly and approach from her 4 or 8 o'clock. Keep your back to her as you approach, face her only after you have dance around her for some times. Then see how you fare liao haha. This might be common sense to the regular, but I hope I have contribute to the rest with what I have learnt from the last 2 months.

meganfox
24-08-2008, 09:27 PM

the main reason is you come on too strong.

You have to remember that they have gfs with them. They can't just start frenching you there & then or go home with you right after that. We want face too. To have let you hugged them from behind, u already very heng.

1) Brush their waist gently while dancing
2) give them a coy smile ( not those tiko heh heh heh type please)
3) then LOOK AWAY.
4a) after 5 or 10 mins, if she starts to look your way voluntarily, go close to her & whisper in her ears "do you know you are attractive?"
4b) if she still ignores you, don't waste your time. she's not interested.

Duded
24-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Wtf are you a female? NO offensive haha but that is very true to the point , I myself go thru those steps til where I can place my hand on her waist and start dancing or grinding together. Could be like what you said, I come on too strong. By the way does telling that line to a woman works? I don't like telling woman at blank point she is attractive until I know how she really is in character.

NakaSky
24-08-2008, 09:43 PM

All was so nice except no final stage

what was her name?? :o

After the dance , u should ask her go outside smoke/breather. Then find a discreet place to continue part 2 of your plan to get her go with u.

;)

meganfox
24-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Wtf are you a female? NO offensive haha but that is very true to the point , I myself go thru those steps til where I can place my hand on her waist and start dancing or grinding together. Could be like what you said, I come on too strong. By the way does telling that line to a woman works? I don't like telling woman at blank point she is attractive until I know how she really is in character.

yes i am the other species.

All you want is to bed her so why are you holding your compliments until you get to know her personality? Makes no sense. some girls pretend to hate it but they dont if you do it subtly and not when your hand is under her blouse la...

Bangster
24-08-2008, 11:50 PM
So, Fox baby, if you're really like Megan Fox in Transformers..

would you like to come o'er take a look at my bed? It ccan transform into a robot.

fl_slayer
24-08-2008, 11:50 PM

no need to talk, see any ger u like in DF dance near her and put ur both hand cup around her boobs, i garantee u the ger sure respond to u..

u guys are very bo liao, u really think by learning how to dance(or so call certain dance step mention by some bro here) can bed a women?wake up kid.:D

Duded
25-08-2008, 12:00 AM

All you want is to bed her so why are you holding your compliments until you get to know her personality? Makes no sense. some girls pretend to hate it but they dont if you do it subtly and not when your hand is under her blouse la...

Yeah I know that trick, but I don't like to do it unless the girls themselves like that. One of the best thing about having a woman giving advice on this kind of forum is that they are straight forward, instead of the fake advice we all saw on the magazine and shit.

FYI fl_slayer, I am not a kid and if you bother to read the thread, you would have realized what we are discussing is the steps of picking up chicks on the dance floor. We are not talking about using dance moves to impress the girls, but rather on what you can do to improve your chances.

As for the hands on boobs move, that only work with the fat chicks. How I know?

I tried :D

goofybaby69
25-08-2008, 01:00 AM

So did u asked ur friend how he managed to hit the home run? I am sure he must have done something right or is he's simply good looking with a hot bod?

ifeelhorny
25-08-2008, 01:36 AM
learn to gain their respect by respecting them...dont simply go touch here and there...i know it is common to touch around but comeon....strangers ma...say hi and make fren then slowly touch lar...thats wat i do when go clubbing....girls surely look at me the 2nd time and so =]

ok69
25-08-2008, 01:51 AM
oh i do not compliment a chio bu
tat is how i play the game :cool:

nottimonkey
25-08-2008, 01:54 AM
oh i do not compliment a chio bu
tat is how i play the game :cool:

so what do u do instead?

nakamara
25-08-2008, 03:50 AM
never ever behave like those hordes of army boys looking for some open-minded girl to play with. Sometimes see them crowd around girls see already also dulan...feel sorry for the girls sometimes. Like getting intimidated into dancing with them. :mad:

Important thing is to make the girl feel that you're enjoying her company (dancing near you/eye contact) and you'll like to bring things closer a lil bit. Smile a little, briefly introduce yourself and let your body do the talking. On such a subtle approach, most girls would be letting down their defenses and you're on your way to a home-run! Of course u can't be dancing the whole night so the after dance interraction is very crucial too :)

Just my 0.02 cents

meganfox
25-08-2008, 09:28 AM
So, Fox baby, if you're really like Megan Fox in Transformers..

would you like to come o'er take a look at my bed? It ccan transform into a robot.

really?? kinkiy...then i wouldnt know what to do with you...

ifeelhorny
25-08-2008, 09:35 AM
bro Bangster later will transform into Megatron on the bed wei...beware!!:D:D

meganfox
25-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Yeah I know that trick, but I don't like to do it unless the girls themselves like that. One of the best thing about having a woman giving advice on this kind of forum is that they are straight forward, instead of the fake advice we all saw on the magazine and shit.

you are right... sometimes reading these articles make me want to laugh.

Girls are also very visual creatures... If we think you are attractive, anything goes. If we dont like your looks, then you need to show us the type of car/motocycle/scooter/bicycle that you have.

You are talking about getting her attention in a short span of 10 minutes & the dance floor is way too noisy to show how great your sense of humour is. So, u bo pian lor, kena subjected to the shallow and materialistic "screening process."

sorry hor, not much help.

fl_slayer
25-08-2008, 10:25 AM

Girls are also very visual creatures... If we think you are attractive, anything goes. If we dont like your looks, then you need to show us the type of car/motocycle/scooter/bicycle that you have.

You are talking about getting her attention in a short span of 10 minutes & the dance floor is way too noisy to show how great your sense of humour is. So, u bo pian lor, kena subjected to the shallow and materialistic "screening process."

agreed, must be school holiday liao, really find this thread a bit kiddish. there is no 'sure' hook pick up line, it really depends on both chemistry and it all about number game.

WOOHOO
25-08-2008, 11:22 AM
the main reason is you come on too strong.

You have to remember that they have gfs with them. They can't just start frenching you there & then or go home with you right after that. We want face too. To have let you hugged them from behind, u already very heng.

1) Brush their waist gently while dancing
2) give them a coy smile ( not those tiko heh heh heh type please)
3) then LOOK AWAY.
4a) after 5 or 10 mins, if she starts to look your way voluntarily, go close to her & whisper in her ears "do you know you are attractive?"
4b) if she still ignores you, don't waste your time. she's not interested.

i totally love your advice ^^:D seriously!!
Words of wisdom from the other species is always welcomed here.
I'm sure you are well experienced in this field by the way that you express yourself. Great work!!

WhoIsDat
25-08-2008, 11:29 AM
i have been clubbing to close to 10yrs now and wat i noticed about hooking up girls on the dance is sometimes up to pure luck.

At times we dun have to do anything, some girl can just pass by u, u dance a bit then u hook up. Dun even have to do the flank from behind n grab the waist method.

There are times when i am attracted to a girl but she already has too much attention. Usualy that case i would just find another girl(Dun like too many flies at a particular piece of shit); makes me look desperate.

Well bros, my advice is, when u club pls have the intention to have fun not hook up. When u do hook up with a girl, it's shows that ur lucky ;)

skirtchaser639
25-08-2008, 11:35 AM
first, i think we must as what kind of ons we are looking for.
guys who is looking for free fuck...you must be really handsome or you got a really cool ride (car/bike)
simple facts, not chio babe, you probably won't bother to dance with her
chio babes, competition man, you are not the only guy out there

if you want to pay, no point go dance floor, kind of waste time and might offend some gals

if you looking for a fling, investment is the word, there is no free lunch.
you probably need to buy the gal drinks, get her high in the mood and if the lass is not alone, you might need to buy more drinks for the sisters company
throw in some cigarettes if the the gals smokes
at the end of the day, maybe few nights out on the same dance floor before you get her

...Girls are also very visual creatures...
hmm...i think paste 50 dollars notes (even better if in london pound...lol) all over the shirt does make a good impression :p
don't meant to offend you gal, i think guys are more visual, we look at face, boobs and asses
and if what you says is true about gals, i think "visual" is not the term to use, i think "materialistic and practical" fits better

WOOHOO
25-08-2008, 11:38 AM
As for the hands on boobs move, that only work with the fat chicks. How I know?

I tried :D

not true some like it some dun so it's kind of like a personal preference. You can do it dude just be confident. ^^

Zulu23
25-08-2008, 12:33 PM
mabe can try some 'locking' or 'breaking' to impress them. :p

Duded
25-08-2008, 10:06 PM

Muhaha agreed man, those magazines advice are shitty, my gal told me they are only "on the surface word" for show. I have no problem attracting gals on the dance floor within 20 min of entering, just that I have no idea what keep them away after they dance with me for a while. Anyway your advice has helped me alot in seeing what is wrong.

One example would be at MOS last saturaday. One hot chick just walk by and hug me slightly as I entered before she walked off. When I saw her again, she was with 2 guys, picking up my balls I danced my way to her. Before long, she was dancing with me and grinding me infront of those two guys. Think my hands roam around too much ba, she pull away from me hahaha.

Duded
25-08-2008, 10:12 PM
not true some like it some dun so it's kind of like a personal preference. You can do it dude just be confident. ^^

Everyone been talking about the number game, and I agreed with that. There are ways to lower that number if you know the way and method to a woman's heart. My bro and I have been able to pull gals away from groups of guys before, you just need to have the balls and know how. Of cos I got rejected like mad before, my bro even got slapped once, but we just keep going haha :cool:

And for the love of all women, don't try any funny dance moves unless you can perform them like professional dancer. Although I love guys that does that haha, because they indirectly increases my chances by ALOT!

meganfox
25-08-2008, 10:44 PM
One example would be at MOS last saturaday. One hot chick just walk by and hug me slightly as I entered before she walked off. When I saw her again, she was with 2 guys, picking up my balls I danced my way to her. Before long, she was dancing with me and grinding me infront of those two guys. Think my hands roam around too much ba, she pull away from me hahaha.

there you have it! patience is the key. good luck and remember to contribute if you score.

ifeelhorny
25-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Muhaha agreed man, those magazines advice are shitty, my gal told me they are only "on the surface word" for show. I have no problem attracting gals on the dance floor within 20 min of entering, just that I have no idea what keep them away after they dance with me for a while. Anyway your advice has helped me alot in seeing what is wrong.

Ministry of Sound ar bro?
respect u lar...hehe

Duded
25-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Haha thanks, but I am still pissed with myself for not being able to keep her by my side loh.

nakamara
26-08-2008, 12:30 AM
mabe can try some 'locking' or 'breaking' to impress them. :p

Provided you go do the locking and breaking at 9pm la...haha when the dance floor is packed how to do that? You might end up breaking the girl's nose :D

Bangster
26-08-2008, 02:36 AM
really?? kinkiy...then i wouldnt know what to do with you...

well I have the ability to transform too.

Wait till you see I morphed my third leg into a bolster for you to hug n sug.

Hehee.

They call me Cockatron. :eek:

jaded
26-08-2008, 04:29 AM
if ur able to dance and have a cute face, your bound to hook 1

girls like guys with attitude and confidence
i have seen some buang guys grinding with cute girls who they've juz met

i for once got lucky too
got "sandwich" by 2 cute girls
:p

jtlow
26-08-2008, 09:37 AM

Bro, Dragonfly :D

WOOHOO
26-08-2008, 10:13 AM
And for the love of all women, don't try any funny dance moves unless you can perform them like professional dancer. Although I love guys that does that haha, because they indirectly increases my chances by ALOT!

yeah and please dun do the chicken dance or the polka ya it'll make you look like a bloody idiot^^

meganfox
26-08-2008, 12:09 PM

Hehee.

sorry, i'm an Autobot girl... u are a decepticon, that i don't like.

fl_slayer
26-08-2008, 12:58 PM

i a autobot fan also, call me bumble bee,wahahaha this thread is intresting first u got kid trying to think by dancing (special move?)can get girls and now been a transformer can get gers...........wat else?

dear meganfox, u wana be my "priceless"?:D

meganfox
26-08-2008, 05:03 PM
i a autobot fan also, call me bumble bee,wahahaha this thread is intresting first u got kid trying to think by dancing (special move?)can get girls and now been a transformer can get gers...........wat else?

u suka suka change sides, that i also dont like. confirmed u decepticon.

if you talk, sing and dance like teletubbie or Barney, i guarantee the girls will flood your mailbox.

no, i dont want to be your "priceless" bcos bo eng, bo liao and bo blue moon.

skirtchaser639
26-08-2008, 06:42 PM
...if you talk, sing and dance like teletubbie or Barney...

teletubbies look like alien and Barney is a dinosaur, wow sweetie! i didn't know you have such preference :eek:
(just joking, hope you don't mind :))

patient is one thing most guys lack when it comes to bonking
imagine a girl grinding at you while you dance, if your hand don't roam, you are either gay or balless

then again, if we are just out there to dance and relax, bonk is only a bonus.

Xfactor
26-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Just party with an open heart without thinking of having something in return..if it happens, enjoy every moment & smile over it when it ends.:cool:

Sha_Gua75
26-08-2008, 07:50 PM

Hehee.

2 of u....wtf....make me laff alot :D

busido69
27-08-2008, 12:34 AM
I absolutely hate transformers. when i was young once i was eating nasi lemak while watching transformers cartoon and then i lao sai( i shit you not). hated it ever since.

I like gundam though. they should dun have the full motion real life gundam movie made and shown in singapore. whose favourite robot do you want to see on the dance floor? lolx

alanthegreat
27-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Just party with an open heart without thinking of having something in return..if it happens, enjoy every moment & smile over it when it ends.:cool:

i second this. even if the girl grinds your dick doenst mean she want u to bring her home tonight. girls are especially cunning on the dance floor.

Bangster
27-08-2008, 11:31 AM
i second this. even if the girl grinds your dick doenst mean she want u to bring her home tonight. girls are especially cunning on the dance floor.

Yup I agree.

Most of the time, the actual reason is because the female toilet has run out of toilet paper.

So, .....

well you should get it after you check the fly of your jeans when you get home. Got sai marks.

Bangster
27-08-2008, 11:41 AM
I absolutely hate transformers. when i was young once i was eating nasi lemak while watching transformers cartoon and then i lao sai( i shit you not). hated it ever since.

Good riddance. Hahah. That's known as the transformer curse.

I like gundam though. they should dun have the full motion real life gundam movie made and shown in singapore. whose favourite robot do you want to see on the dance floor? lolx

Transformers has a secret off shoot known as the Transveztytes. Found in Changi Village. Look for Sandy. Prettiest of the lot.

Anyways, to all the bros here who'd like to know what to do to hook some chicks on the dancefloor...learn the moves here>>>

YouTube - robot dance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSoVKUVOnfQ)
(fast fwd to 40secs....guy in orange sweater)

Bangster
27-08-2008, 11:54 AM

No....i didnt say I was Decepticon nor Autobot.

Cockatron belongs to the breed called Teekobots.

I bet there are alot of brothers here who are Teekobots also.

(Brudders!! Tio boh??)

Ok ok, now must contribute abit more constructively to this thread lest I get zapped.

Erm, in my opinion, the best way to pick girls up on a dancefloor is to drop a fat wad of cash and clumsily pick it up, knocking over people or tables.

deuter
27-08-2008, 12:05 PM
lookin thru tis thread... juz felt juz had a need to say somethin ler... hehehehe...
like some bros mentioned... when u out clubbin... dun juz head on keep thinkin abt gettin laid... d harder u try... d least chance u'd get anythin... juz relax.. n enjoy... d 1 thing abt clubbin is every1 juz wana relax... when ur relax... u can make any1 relax wif u... n when their relaxed... means their comfy wif u... simple...
abt d dancing bits... hmm... when a gal grind ur kok to a full hardon doesnt necessary means SHE WANS U... hahahah... every gal is a kok tease at some point ler... ppl juz wana have plain gd ol innocent fun... enjoy wif them... n as some bro n sis have mentioned.. galz like to b pampered n treated well... dun be like master octopuss ler... moment she grind u... then u hands all over d place... it doesnt work dat way... subtle touches.. subtle bounce... subtle grind.. once in awhile a qwik but deep hug... everyone needs a lil respect...
gd looks n deep pockets does play a big part in d hook up in clubbin scene... coz everyone always looks at d 1st best lookin item in d house.. but otherwise.. other than dat... itz juz who wld impress who on d dancefloor...
singaporeans r growin outta d shell aldy... everyone knows how to let loose n have fun... n fun it is meant to be... anythin else... treat it as a bonus.. nvr b sore if u didnt get to get laid on a particular nite... for u may get an even better lay d nxtime round...

deuter
27-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Personal FR of mine(sad endin which i kicked myself hard in d ass for..) when i was clubbin in BkK earlier tis yr... Was @ INCH @ Esplanade... Ratchada.. ;) dudes.. n dudettes.. tis d place to b... if u wan real gd HipHop... crowd here gd mix of SYTs n mid-late 20s galz.. if u really wan SYTs... head to Slim at RCA..

anywayz.. was down wif grp of frenz.. juz me n another SG guy.. n d rest abt6-7.. thais... 1 was my ex-gf.. hehehe..d thing abt discos in thailand.. they dun have dancefloors... some kinda law... but no worries.. it still works well..heheh... clubs in thailand finishes up ard 2am... LAW again.. hehehe..

okok... was juz drinkin n enjoyin wif my frenz... place got packed... tables were fairly close to each other n make shift tables were set up... left right center.. suddenly surrounded by tables... n most of these tables were made up of gal grps... ok guyz... difference between clubbin in SG n Thai.. d ratio of galz to guyz there is WAYYYYY better than in SG.. hahaha..

danced wif coupla galz.. eyeball-ed coupla galz.. cheers wif coupla galz.. damned.. gd fun.. but highlight.. was tis grp... abt 3 tables away frm us.. bout4 galz.. n 1 guy... seemed like they were doin bday... anywayz.. throughout d whole nite.. been eyeballin tis gal.. gave her subtle acknowledgements dat i was checkin her out n she was in receipt of d acknowledgements.. but wasnt really sure whether to make d move as she was d most chummy wif d guy n although d grp had hotter galz.. she was my target... nvr change target when u have made up mind on 1.. shez my fav type of gal ler.. slight bah bah... nicee... anywayz... coupla times when i went out to smoke(yea, thai same smokin laws as in SG), n on my way back in, caught eyes wif her n smiled together wif her when she make her way to or back frm toilets.. then point came.. heheh.. was rather high aldy... topped up glass for everyone on table n bottoms up.. turn ard.. saw d gal n another gal... pointin at me.. n she was tryin to push her fren to me to pass me a Chupa Chup.. here comes my stupid move.. thought i'd played it cool.. juz turned round n walked to toilet for a qwik piss.. n hurried back in anticipation... but alas... aft dat.. saw d chups in her mouth... n d gal i fancied.. gave me a kinda sad look... n nvr managed to hook up... even when lights came on... she smiled... but wif a sad look... bugger... n my ex-gf was clingin to me(when we entered d club i made it point to show i was not close wif her).. arrgghh... spoiler...

n thus my SAD FR of how... i may have lead up to somethin...

bros n sis... if have d chance.. go up to BKK for clubbin... hehehe.. much more way fun up there.. in terms of clubbin... thai ppl r really friendly.. i cant wait for my nxt trip up again... ;)

HughGrant
27-08-2008, 12:35 PM
i would like to share my experience and so bros please bear with me.

in my younger days for many years, i would go clubbing with my kakis every weekend to chiong. the purpose was to pick up girls or just to have fun (touch here and there). it was free, fun and thrilling due to our raging young hormones. the dark atmosphere also added to an element of anticipation and suspense as often times we couldnt see the face of the girl properly until end of the day ( 3 or 4am).

i want to share the following points but of course i am no expert

- if you are the handsome , muscular type then picking up girls should not be an issue. You can even play hard to get; if you spotted a girl you fancy, just give her a glance on and off every few minutes. Dont be too friendly and smile at first and then when you are ready just make your way on the dancefloor towards her. dance a bit with her and then back off for a while. And repeat this a few times. You should have some idea if she will reciprocate.

- if you got no looks or bod to show, then hopefully you've got some brains or wit. this is a bit harder as the girl may not even notice you in the first place. In this case, no point dancing near her like michael jackson and hope to impress her in this manner. best is be cool and dance near her for a while and then start to talk to her. Of course the music will be very loud and its quite hard to hold a conversation. your aim is to bring her to the bar where its quieter or outside to have a chat. Eg " can i buy you a drink?" or "its very nosiy here, i cant really hear you, share we go outside for a while?".Once that is done, then you can subtlely talk about your career ( if successful lah) , eg " usually i need to work late this few weeks cause i;m in charge of the company's accounts" or " i'm overseeing the IR project and its really tought to handle some of the managers"

- if she is blowing hot and cold, then you will need to show your trump cards (if you got any). bring her to the bar and buy her and her friends a few drinks or a jug (dont be cheapskate, buy only one)and deliberately flash your gold/platinum card in front of her face and hand it to the bartender (of course try not to appear too boastful, but in a graceful manner). And make sure she noticed the huge wad of dollars and Credit cards in your wallet when you open it. alternatively if you got a car, then take out your car key and pretend to fiddle with it. Again ensure that she notices it.

once you got the girl's attention and name, then the next step is of course to go somewhere after the disco close for supper. it helps if you got a decent looking clean car. what happens after that of course see your skill la

The feeling is much different and better from engaging a FL cause if successful, it signals that you have managed to "seduce" the girl and it boasts your ego that you are attractive in your own way. Nothing beats getting a free fuck or hanky panky. as some bros mentioned, getting your dick grinded at the dance floor is also better than nothing

Duded
27-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Dance floor is packed with "on the surface" people, guys looking at gals' body and gals looking at the size of our wallet. Your second and third method is one of the sure way to hook up on the dance floor or in a bar.

Anyway its getting better with more and more related posts. I will going down again this weekend, and lets see if any fun thing happen :D

simb1
28-08-2008, 05:04 AM
My Exgf would go to MOS, R&B arena where it's damn packed at the dance floor. A couple of drinks she and her fren hit the dance floor and guys would laba laba close up to them. Always kena touch. Best is if she's intoxic she would rub back at the guy. Most hiong ever done is one guy ever try to place his hands inside her skirt. Damn piss everytime have to go and fetch her, she, telling me all this. But then again she told me, can rub but cannot fuck! :eek: And i'm the one whois always having the last laugh:D
Some girls can be a real cock teaser.

meganfox
28-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Cockatron belongs to the breed called Teekobots.

sorry, like that we lagi cannot click... i only like goondubots.

skirtchaser639
28-08-2008, 01:41 PM
My Exgf would go to MOS, R&B arena where it's damn packed at the dance floor. A couple of drinks she and her fren hit the dance floor and guys would laba laba close up to them. Always kena touch. Best is if she's intoxic she would rub back at the guy. Most hiong ever done is one guy ever try to place his hands inside her skirt. Damn piss everytime have to go and fetch her, she, telling me all this. But then again she told me, can rub but cannot fuck! :eek: And i'm the one whois always having the last laugh:D
Some girls can be a real cock teaser.

not meant to offend you or makes you worry bro, i am wondering about the nights she is out party when you not with her
agree that most girls are cock teaser in dance floor, but then alcohol and horny guys involve...
no trying to stir shit bro...just pondering

maybe you are as open as peterpan bro, then different story liao :)

Duded
30-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Yesterday went down to MOS to do a follow up. Within 10 min of entering the dance floor, got this chick dancing infront of me, pull her to me and we start dancing together. Remembering to take it slow, I just put my hand on the waist and doesn't go any further up or down until she took my hand and move them downward :eek: Haha Then we started doing dirty dancing and grinding each other on the dance floor, ended up frenching. Too bad I didn't get her number when she suddenly said she has to look for her friend toward the back. I should have used the line MeganFox taught me :p

WOOHOO
30-08-2008, 03:51 PM
So You Happi?

kenneth21
31-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Yesterday went down to MOS to do a follow up. Within 10 min of entering the dance floor, got this chick dancing infront of me, pull her to me and we start dancing together. Remembering to take it slow, I just put my hand on the waist and doesn't go any further up or down until she took my hand and move them downward :eek: Haha Then we started doing dirty dancing and grinding each other on the dance floor, ended up frenching. Too bad I didn't get her number when she suddenly said she has to look for her friend toward the back. I should have used the line MeganFox taught me :p

bro, no offence to you, but even if you ask for her number, she might not give you. The reason why she has to look for her friend is because she just tested your kissing and it was not up to her mark. just my opinion.

Duded
31-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Haha it is come and go one, the number might or might not come. I sure hope it is not my kissing skill that drove her away, infact it should be the other way round :p

simb1
31-08-2008, 07:56 PM
not meant to offend you or makes you worry bro, i am wondering about the nights she is out party when you not with her
agree that most girls are cock teaser in dance floor, but then alcohol and horny guys involve...
no trying to stir shit bro...just pondering

maybe you are as open as peterpan bro, then different story liao :)

Well, i'm open to it :D . I too have my fun and share of partying, so it's a equal terms. Sometimes i wonder if i can really get a gd gf to settle down, but the mind keeps pondering off, as i seen much of the heist in relationships.

fl_slayer
31-08-2008, 11:41 PM

errr....my guess is right ..u r just a kid.......i rest my case....
have fun in ur MOS ,ZOUK and please stay away from st james bro:D (cause is only like old man like me sipping my drinks and not heading to the dance floor.cheers;)

pippo
20-09-2008, 05:50 AM
why don't any of u guys try salsa or some of those touchy feely dances where you need to pair up. I heard all the guys who salsa are gentlemen, since they can touch more areas of a girl even before you know their names.