PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to park your car near the MW hotel?

SithLord74
09-12-2022, 12:08 AM
As the topic suggests, I may be making my maiden attempt to go to that hotel, but where is the closest place to park? Any suggestions?

peiyee
09-12-2022, 12:11 AM
As the topic suggests, I may be making my maiden attempt to go to that hotel, but where is the closest place to park? Any suggestions?

It is a bait and switch scam. But if you need to check it out, park under g-spa

Kinoshita
09-12-2022, 12:45 AM
Park at Lorong 24 Esso petrol station is best option in case got tracked….can say pump petrol and tyre puncture….pump air and fix tyre 😜

HalimahYakult
09-12-2022, 09:10 AM
There's an f45 gym 1 or 2 buildings beside mw, I always park there in front of the gym

GeylangWander2
09-12-2022, 11:20 AM
Why bother with mw when geylang is much better

Perhaps u will understand after ur maiden attempt why i say this

Drifter1999
09-12-2022, 04:45 PM

Closes would be to park at the hotel directly. Although limited parking most of the time i pass by is empty. And If it is full, make a big u-turn and return to lor24 as shared by another bro for road side parking, free parking after 5pm and full day Sunday, so may be crowded. To be absolutely discrete go to the hdb multistorey carpark behind shell lor but a little bit of walking lah < 5mins

SithLord74
09-12-2022, 04:57 PM
Thanks for all your suggestions and tips, bros…I’m going to lay off chionging for a while now…an experience I had today will need some time for me to recover from. In a good way, that is. :) Look out for my FR on either the MM or TT thread.

Laofuzi8888
11-12-2022, 11:12 AM
Thanks for all your suggestions and tips, bros…I’m going to lay off chionging for a while now…an experience I had today will need some time for me to recover from. In a good way, that is. :) Look out for my FR on either the MM or TT thread.

I have avoided MW hotel since the covid day

unfit
15-12-2022, 10:42 AM
Nowadays MW white carders mostly aunties;)

Still got nice girls there :confused: