PDA

View Full Version : Amazing D cups from Dalian

funtimee
23-08-2008, 10:47 AM
hi bro here..

had an great night and great find yesterday. someone that look like Jeaneatte Au.. The actress.. side view 70% lookalike

i was walking along GL along the cat 100 and found this lady with excellent figure with amazing boobs. i cant let my eyes off her beautiful boobs.. without future thinking. i go and ask her for a sessioN! :D

in the room, she slowly strip and i could see her boobs slowly spilling out of her bra and also she wear a very nice thong.. had a shower where she clean every part of me.. even use her boobs to clean my didi.

after that it was bj.. well i nv ask for bbbj because i prefer to have it with cap. surprisely she attack my nipples one by one and also let me finger her while she is licking it. she is wet after awhile and proceed to give me a nice bj.

the amazing part is, she gave me a very horny look. cant tahan already i quickly doggy her and she purposely choose a mirror spot so i can see her boobs move violently!

request her to be on top and i literally see her huge juggs bouncing up and down while she attact my nipples even when she is on top! she does have a great voice and moan!

finally cant tahan and shoot it out.. sigh! there goes everything.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Jeanette Aw Lookalike.The actress in singapore)
Body: 7.5/10 lots of curve
Boobs: 8/10 u cant believe how firm and real they are (pics are at the private folder of the sammyboy)
BJ: never try bbbj so 7/10
FJ: tried mission, doggy and she on top.. 7.5/10

overall its a good fj... i would rate it 7.5/10 worth my $$ and a RTF if i got vit m

her charges are $80/1/40.. bros that need her contact can PM me.. however only bros with 20 points and above are allowed..:D

aczeta76
23-08-2008, 11:36 AM
hi bro here..

had an great night and great find yesterday. someone that look like Jeaneatte Au.. The actress.. side view 70% lookalike

her charges are $80/1/40.. bros that need her contact can PM me.. however only bros with 20 points and above are allowed..:D

Strange timing...but good find.. bro, u never help nego for 1 hour huh:p

Up u liao... NOW u got power of 2...:o

skydevil
23-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Bro,
Can you share this babe contact?

Thanks.

bearcory
23-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Hi bro... care to share contacts ?? thanks

funtimee
25-08-2008, 01:56 AM
any new FR on this wonderful lady ?

haha feel like trying her again. cant tahan her beautiful tits!!