PDA

View Full Version : The Cute Mag Model 35C -Turbo EVO X lutionise is BACK (pics avail)

san68
22-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Nice to be of service to bros again

PRSENTING THE NEW EVO X

Evo 24yrs
35C-25-36
1.65cm

Damage: 200 2 shot 90min

Preview: San 68 Forum - PhotoPlog - Gallery (http://www.san68forum.com/photoplog/index.php?c=1)

Cheers

san68
23-08-2008, 10:56 AM
await your support bros, check the new forum for supporters rates

whizzard
23-08-2008, 09:45 PM
When I read the thread on Evo, I excitedly clicked on the post. Yes, its true that Evo is back! She has been here a few times ago but each time, for one reason or another, I have always missed out on her. That sultry photo of her with the CFM look has always attracted my attention. I am not going to miss her this round, so I quickly SMSed Bro San to book an appointment for a test drive.

At the hotel room, a fairly tall and beautiful gal greeted me when the door opened. She looks heavenly, with good height and a full womanly body, not the skinny or waif type but certainly not stumpy. She's got a full breast and all the curves at the right places. Her facial features are fairly sharp.

I found her to be a fairly quiet gal, but if you hit on the right topics with her, she will beam up. She loves partying and drinking and has a large selection of music on her laptop, with some very nice Thai pop songs. BTW, she hates the name Evo and told me to call her Wendy instead.

I won't go into details of the encounter other than to say that she is well experienced in the art of lovemaking. The BBBJ was the slow and sensual. Good initiative so you can pretty well let her guide the way if you don't want to do so. Not the shy type of service but certainly not commando service either. She's adventurous as she suggested having the 2nd shot in front of the console, facing right at the mirror. The sight of me pumping her from behind, spanking her ass and caressing that full body of hers with her breasts swaying from side-to-side and Evo moaning away is enough to put anyone into a higher gear. We moved back to the bed for another round of doggie before finishing her in missionary position where we frenched furiously with her muffled moans.

Here are the stats:-

Looks: 8/10 (I am a sucker for looks and she has pretty much got it)
Body: 8/10 (like I said, good height, full curves at the right places and well proportioned)
Breasts: C cup
Frenching: Yes
CIM: Didn't try
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Very likely for me

san68
24-08-2008, 11:38 AM

san68
24-08-2008, 08:51 PM

san68
25-08-2008, 10:47 AM

san68
26-08-2008, 10:44 AM

san68
26-08-2008, 01:06 PM

san68
26-08-2008, 06:01 PM

san68
27-08-2008, 10:31 AM

san68
28-08-2008, 10:36 AM

san68
29-08-2008, 11:04 AM

san68
31-08-2008, 12:17 PM

san68
01-09-2008, 10:07 AM

san68
02-09-2008, 10:10 AM

san68
03-09-2008, 10:13 AM

san68
04-09-2008, 10:42 AM

tolkki
06-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Exotically sultry. This lady oozes sex appeal to a new level.

Looks: 9/10
A real hot-looker - her exotic looks will entice you. Yet another high-end quality girl from Bro San.

Bod: 8/10
Attractively snugged behind her black, low-cut dress / night gown, it's apparent a bod like hers will simply draw your eyes and ultimate attention to her.

Personality: 9/10
She gave me the sophisicated feeling with outstanding eloquence. Her command of language was smooth and her confidence was appealing - a turn-on from another perspective.

BJ: 8/10
Enjoyable. She'd go deep and made sure every inch was devoured before licking playfully and lending teasing glances at me.

FJ: 8/10
I had to taste her. And she was tastily sweet. Yes, sweet like honey. Which reminds me of another gal. Her pussy has to be made of honey. I was having a great time sapping the love juices up like no tommorrow.

It wasn't long before I was eagerly looking around for the condom. Hitting her missionary first, one leg up, both legs up, I was milking it with pleasure. Turned her to the side as I taunted her rear, my hands never left her ample boobs. Back to missionary as a pretty face like hers was hard to be missed. The fury of thrusts was orgasmically ended.. :p

GFE: 8/10
She's genuinely thoughtful, as she offered water when she caught my light coughing. But more interestingly, she appeals in a way I can't seem to describe.

Definitely, this lady will hook you on. Not to be missed.

san68
18-09-2008, 12:44 PM

san68
19-09-2008, 09:45 AM

san68
19-09-2008, 01:59 PM

san68
19-09-2008, 07:49 PM

san68
20-09-2008, 10:03 AM

san68
20-09-2008, 12:21 PM

san68
21-09-2008, 10:43 AM

san68
21-09-2008, 03:27 PM

agoodfellahk
21-09-2008, 03:47 PM

Bro, tried SMS-ing you. Can you send me a PM? Thanks!

san68
22-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Bro, tried SMS-ing you. Can you send me a PM? Thanks!

you have PM bro

await your support bro, check the new forum for supporters rates

san68
22-09-2008, 11:55 AM
await your support bro, check the new forum for supporters rates

san68
22-09-2008, 03:57 PM

san68
23-09-2008, 09:38 AM

san68
23-09-2008, 11:38 AM

san68
23-09-2008, 01:55 PM

san68
24-09-2008, 12:04 PM

san68
24-09-2008, 03:11 PM

san68
25-09-2008, 09:44 AM

treff
25-09-2008, 10:14 AM
FR on EVO

Had a session with her yesterday. Ring the bell, a lady opened the door for me. She looks different from the picture. The tone of her skin is quite dark, and the face and eyes are not as seductive and sexy as the picture. 70 percent resemblance to the picture, still a bit pretty. Her breast should be around B cup, but quite full and round. After we showered together, we head for the bed, She straightaway head for my Johnny. Wow, her bare back blow job is quite good, her mouth is like engulfing the whole thing. After around 5 minutes, I think I cannot last and was about to pull out, she told me I can shoot into her mouth. My mind was racing: "Should I shoot into her mouth or should I save the shot for her pussy". In the end, I controlled I wanted to put the Johnny into her pussy. Ask her to lie down and then went down on her breast and proceed to paint her pussy. Her pussy is hairless, no stubs of hair poking out at me when my head goes there. No regrets not shooting into her mouth just now. Then pumped her only in one position because her blow job was too good, so did not last long there. After this, went to take a shower, come back, she ask me do I want to go for second round. I said of course. I usually can't do two times but wanted to try to because she look very appealing in her bath robes. She gave me some rest then came to me and gave me a blow job, surprisingly she knows what to do to make it grow big slowly because usually my Johnny is very sensitive after spurting out. She seems to enjoy it when I show signs of weakness due to my enjoyment. Her blow job is really skillful, I manage to cum into her mouth. Surprisingly, she still carry on draining me until my johnny was really soft. After that, she will go the the bathroom to spit out the cum, I suppose?

Overall, quite a good session with her, but throughout the session, she seems a bit detached, not passionate. Perhaps I have no chemistry with her.
Personally for me, RTF is not on the cards although her BBBj is solid, and CIM is allowed

Treff

san68
25-09-2008, 12:12 PM
thx bro treff for the FR..........one man's meat may be another's poision.......glad you enjoyed!!! agreed chemistry does play a part sometimes.......sometimes we may get along with an FL, sometimes may not....:p

san68
26-09-2008, 09:16 AM

niefeng23
26-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Post this FR after trying EVO on 24 Sep

Had my session with evo a.k.a mindy today at a short notice to bro san,was arranged to meet her within an hour,kudos to bro san

The door opened and i saw sexy fox in a black lingerie standing in front of me,the first few minutes were quite awkward as i dun noe how to break the ice.

we proceeded to bath immediately and it was SOP.nothing to shout about.

Next outside she started warming up to me and gave a BJ beside the bed while looking at me all the time with her CFM face.asking me want to CIM?of coz i said no.then i started doing her on the bed.first shot was fast coz i endured many days liaoz...hehe

dun want to bored you guys with my long story.

Face: 8/10 ( very sharp features )
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10 ( hourglass figure with baby fats some place )
BBBJ: 8/10 ( slow and looks at me while doing it)
FJ: 8/10
CIM: yes ( ask me to shoot my 2nd shot CIM and keeps sucking after i came )
Frenching: nv try
GF: yes ( very friendly after warming up.english is good )
RTF: depends on vitamin M