PDA

View Full Version : MP Girls Orgasm

Sinser
10-11-2022, 12:57 PM
Just wondering all bros go MP will make the girl cum or intentionally/if they pretend cum? or you all just focus to finish and song?

Anything FJ/roaming fingering also can share if willing. Cause some walls thin can hear

I know those say cum together is fake orgasm.

Quasitoto
10-11-2022, 01:26 PM
*That will be an extra 50 for acting services rendered, thank you for flying with China Air*

LurkerLurks
10-11-2022, 03:37 PM
if u are wondering whether they this or that, always remember these golden rules.

1. they are here to earn $$
2. they must be service oriented as they are hoping for returning customers
3. customer satisfaction is always the priority
4. time to time they try to KC you, but always remember you might not be the only one.
5. if you feel like you get something more, good for u, however please dont be KC-ed into it, pls refer to point 4.

afterburn
10-11-2022, 07:28 PM
Just wondering all bros go MP will make the girl cum or intentionally/if they pretend cum? or you all just focus to finish and song?

Anything FJ/roaming fingering also can share if willing. Cause some walls thin can hear

Those ML that offer fj on the menu in illegal shops already engage in fj more times a day than some average married guy gets in a year maybe :D

So can you reach your own conclusion if it's real or fake orgasm?

antartica
10-11-2022, 07:34 PM
i do believe that they could have a real orgasm with their preferred customer or some one with whom they have a special relationship with over time.

however, imagine if they have 5-10 customers a day, how many times can she cum before she has no more energy to massage anyone at all :P haha

RelaFL
10-11-2022, 07:46 PM
go in room just dig all the way see will cum a not...
best lay the ML on the bed then dig while she suck u up.

Sadly
10-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Prostitution is a business - no room for emotions and sentiments

afterburn
10-11-2022, 08:20 PM
Have some MLs that can turn on stereo surround sound, quite realistic, while performing hj, all for the same purpose - make you cum faster then less work for them :D

peeboy75
10-11-2022, 08:25 PM
Of all the 23 years of my chionging of the legal scene, FL scene and ML scene.. Only got one I confirm is real orgasm. She was GL PRC and she became more of a FWB after a while.
How I know real orgasm: I already came and showed in my face that I came, but she still grinded herself on me cowgirl for about 3mins more and had that involuntary spasm and contortions that I know isn't fake. Some girls fake spasms like having fits and even before I come so guaranteed fake one...

Wdl_guy
10-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Lol. Simple answer.
For guys, it's binary answer. Cum = Shoot
For ladies. It depends on whether they have feeling for their customer. 99% of the time. They fake an orgasm.
I'm guessing 4 main types of "orgasm"
No. 1 - Orgasm but no feeling for you 10%
No. 2. - Fake orgasm and no feeling for you 80%
No. 3. - Real orgasm with spasm but imagine feeling for someone else they love 9%
No. 4. Real orgasm with spasm with feeling for you. 1%

But then again. Does it matter whether they cum?
And don't ask them for an answer. You will never get the truth. So why bother asking.

Sadly
10-11-2022, 09:40 PM
Have some MLs that can turn on stereo surround sound, quite realistic, while performing hj, all for the same purpose - make you cum faster then less work for them :D

Some turn on stereo so that the guy next door comes faster..

Marq
11-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Even your regular gf or wife will fake an orgasm, what makes you think MLs/FLs do not?

Dandankoh
11-11-2022, 03:03 AM
She cum or not, nvr impt.
Impt is she must make me cum within the hour.
Cos i dun wana add hour.
Lol. Paiseh, i might sound stingy.
But i got budget.

Based on my fl experience, she fake orgasm together when i cum.

isleboy
11-11-2022, 04:16 AM
With me, they always cum. I always ask how many times and they always tell me at least 3. Then they slap my chest and say I so bad make them cum so many times how are they going to work rest of the day because they just want to sleep and cuddle. I always ask if it is real and all of them say yes. Yes I am supaman. If you have the same experience then guaranteed they have real orgasm.

neotan
11-11-2022, 10:17 AM
If you really close with the girl you should be able to feel it is real or fake, by seeing their face reaction.
My close ML work at upper Pagar Lebar is easy to know she is real come or not. Sometime I kinky say she should pay me for my service:D

Greatmax
11-11-2022, 10:59 AM
MLs/ FLs usually able to reach orgasm when they choose to be on top (cowboy position), as that's how they control the deepness movements to hit their G spot ;)

candeo_88
11-11-2022, 11:04 AM
To say women dont have any feeling at all is sometimes false because they are human after all with needs and feelings...

Just that they are working in this profession, they have learnt to switch on and off at an instant...

I've had gals (not working ladies) in the past where they scream like its the end of the world during the session with sweat and juice flowing like broken tap. But once me/her cum, she'll just go back to her normal self as if the last 30 minutes didnt happen...

Women...:D:cool:

GPMee
11-11-2022, 01:05 PM
In my experiences, if you manage to fuck MLs and make them orgasm it's usually real. Many FLs have mastered the ability to fake moan and fake orgasms unless they are really the horny types who needs several fucks a day.

neotan
11-11-2022, 01:52 PM
MLs/ FLs usually able to reach orgasm when they choose to be on top (cowboy position), as that's how they control the deepness movements to hit their G spot ;)

Yeah my ML reached during cowgirl as well
Sometime have to control otherwise will reached the same hahahha

Treaty
19-11-2022, 11:23 AM
It can be both, real and fake.
Some ladies do have sensitive parts of body. And can get aroused when touched. Also if you are gentle and at the right mood then a real or near real orgasm can happen. I have noticed those who has sensitive body will stop you to avoid having an orgasm because the ladies has a full day list of clients to service.

TheTrader2359
19-11-2022, 01:20 PM
u will be able to feel it if the girl has a real orgasm or not….

Xgenre
19-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Because every time the ML say 'I am cumming' to her customers. Customers will think 'I am coming back'. :p

Not exactly joking. The ML has to respond to your effort and boost your ego. You will then return for another round. Otherwise you may come to SBF to say she is a dead fish. End up affecting her future business.

Even those ML doing HJ only also put on an act. They act horny when we touch and kiss their breasts. They act like their arms is cramping after we had shot our load. All to make us feel like we are superman. We made them so tired..

tangerinesex
20-11-2022, 01:27 AM
every ML will tell you your lan jiao is the biggest, strongest, hardest and most muscular she's ever seen. After a long day, do you think she's still capable of feeling wet?

Newluck
20-11-2022, 02:43 AM
It works both ways for men and women.
Imagine if you see different women private parts everyday and after a few years, it’s obvious that you need something extras and longer time to get stimulated.
For older ml it is not easy to get wet.

The law of diminishing returns.

carlsatan
20-11-2022, 10:26 AM
physically: cowgirl or painting there is possibility she cum, exception if you have big dick possible in other positions. contractions/twitching lie down tired eye closed, deep breathing, afterwards good sign. her words, moaning, get up right away, only do missionary position signs might be fake, (or just had a very small orgasm).

psychologically: female orgasm releases oxytocin which triggers mate bonding behavior/feeling, not good for ML who need to see as many customers as possible, so they will cut short (fake) before reaching full orgasm to prevent these feelings of pair bonding with customer.

my observation is the only time ML cum is when am last customer of day probably so this pair bonding effect won’t impact their business (exception: she physically attracted to u may choose to cum any time). The behavior change is very real, on these nights had eg. ML invite back to their house, follow all my social media, send xoxo whatsapp. Then message them on working days cold unresponsive. all we are is chemicals

neotan
20-11-2022, 01:51 PM
I know 1 ML work at Tampines doesn’t Fj but horny type, she like to accept fingering while hj, sometime she will ask for deeper or faster when almost there

Womanhunter
20-11-2022, 02:31 PM
I know 1 ML work at Tampines doesn’t Fj but horny type, she like to accept fingering while hj, sometime she will ask for deeper or faster when almost there

Bro can share ?

BlackBadtz
20-11-2022, 04:40 PM

Bro can share? :D

beginat63
20-11-2022, 11:43 PM

Bro, appreciate if u could share the ctc... TQ.

dlolu
22-11-2022, 12:43 AM
for MLs if they allow you to roam south, you will know if they are genuinely horny or just want you to finish fast.

simisimi
22-11-2022, 10:37 AM

Bro , can share contact n location? Thanks

Wongcc
22-11-2022, 10:44 AM

Hi bro can share ctc. Thanks

birdy
25-11-2022, 09:15 AM

Hi Neotan,

Can share the contacts?

Thank you

beginat63
25-11-2022, 11:11 AM

Bro, appreciate if u could PM to share the contact... TQ

Jaycu69
25-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Had brought a ML home for FJ when she is not working recently while waiting for transfer from tomato. She likes her abalone to be licked more than FJ. Can see her cum & requested to lick her deeper. Angway, she transferred to FR area where that MP does not allowed FJ. That MP also has one MILF who had attidue problem, who I shared in one of those tbread b4. Understand that MP seems to have overhaul with new ladies bade on the WL feedback to me.

Some will cum in doggy which they find it thrusting more deep.

Wongcc
25-11-2022, 03:06 PM
Had brought a ML home for FJ when she is not working recently while waiting for transfer from tomato. She likes her abalone to be licked more than FJ. Can see her cum & requested to lick her deeper. Angway, she transferred to FR area where that MP does not allowed FJ. That MP also has one MILF who had attidue problem, who I shared in one of those tbread b4. Understand that MP seems to have overhaul with new ladies bade on the WL feedback to me.

Some will cum in doggy which they find it thrusting more deep.

Hi bro can share ctc. Thanks

SaintJo
25-11-2022, 09:05 PM
their orgasm time body will twitch like us and if you are in her will feel the contractions. very pleasurable.

ImBondJBond
25-11-2022, 09:27 PM

Nice thread, there is nothing better than a pretty girl with orgasm... Maybe one with GFE / chemistry on top :).
I met a few who had orgasm.. remember 3 of them but one was yellinging at me not to stop when I just wanted to extend the pleasure :).

Other 2 was super pretty and super GFE (I am consider better looking by some) but it was covid time and I have not been cheonging much since than... Main attration for me is a good massage by a pretty and nice girl :)

I hit lottery with my GF... No other girl really excites me, especially commercial ones.

As for the orgasm, I am pretty sure they were real but to be honest, i don't give a fuck as long as it looks real to me hahaha :p