PDA

View Full Version : "If you only have time for one girl?" GL house(s) recommendations

ARandomGuy
06-11-2022, 11:58 PM
Being someone totally new to this, not sure if a similar thread was created before.

A newbie can post his request/description of what kind of girls he's looking for and another experienced guy can recommend a house or two had typically had these girls and/or the prices. The newbie of course had to find out more elsewhere.

I could start:

Chinese-speaking girl, SYT to late 20s, slim/slender body.

Which house would you recommend? Or are such girls basically non-existent today in GL houses? And what are the prices/times? I have a strong sneaking suspicion the queues would be long for this.

yesno
09-11-2022, 10:28 PM
Lol you gotta be a lot more specific than that. That’s typical of almost 90% of prc houses

Something unique like - mermaid hair, smells nice, has tattoo, 夹子音 etc and you can narrow down your wants. Even then everyone’s perspective of beauty is different

Personally I am interested to know if any prc talk with 夹子音 like those Taiwanese. Really very turn on. But in my years of Chionging I never come across

soonbeng
11-11-2022, 06:02 PM
HI ARandomGuy. Do you mean the best licensed Geylang WL we have tried? And who are working in Geylang now?

supershaft
16-11-2022, 10:27 AM
dont be lazy la.. go and fish yourself then come back post constructive FRs here, instead of asking for good fish.

bradpitt968
22-11-2022, 03:10 AM
Being someone totally new to this, not sure if a similar thread was created before.

A newbie can post his request/description of what kind of girls he's looking for and another experienced guy can recommend a house or two had typically had these girls and/or the prices. The newbie of course had to find out more elsewhere.

I could start:

Chinese-speaking girl, SYT to late 20s, slim/slender body.

Which house would you recommend? Or are such girls basically non-existent today in GL houses? And what are the prices/times? I have a strong sneaking suspicion the queues would be long for this.

LOL! Suicide post.

Good luck.