PDA

View Full Version : Bars where attractive ladies frequent

Andreme
01-11-2022, 10:39 PM
Been paying for my sex for almost 10 years now. Now i want to pickup ladies to bring on dates cause going to check out events and places in Singapore alone gets boring, I'm willing to put in the work to chat them up and make friends but don't know where youngsters like to congregate to socialize nowadays.

Looking for advice on places to go preferably at night to pick up chicks. Cheers guys!

countryman
01-11-2022, 11:38 PM
Been paying for my sex for almost 10 years now. Now i want to pickup ladies to bring on dates cause going to check out events and places in Singapore alone gets boring, I'm willing to put in the work to chat them up and make friends but don't know where youngsters like to congregate to socialize nowadays.

Looking for advice on places to go preferably at night to pick up chicks. Cheers guys!

There is none here in Singapore. It's a very boring country.

Egmont178
02-11-2022, 12:21 AM

Bro, let's wing together and pickup girls in clubs

Andreme
02-11-2022, 08:20 PM
You mean clubs like zouk and Ce la vi? havent clubbed in years man.

randyrockhard
15-11-2022, 08:35 PM
In the heydays of "Brix".... I went there once and I never felt so 'watched' by women than I ever was 😂

Little that my 20 something self knew then that those attractive women were working FLs. lol

fallen11
15-11-2022, 08:39 PM
In the heydays of "Brix".... I went there once and I never felt so 'watched' by women than I ever was 😂

Little that my 20 something self knew then that those attractive women were working FLs. lol

Brix still havent reopen ah?

BreakingZero
16-11-2022, 05:51 PM
With clubs open nowadays rarely XMM go pub, if you're into pinoy chicks, lucky plaza. Want european holland village but most are milfs

JacqueMerlin
17-11-2022, 01:46 PM

Please don't ever do it in singapore. It is very dangerous.

superlibido
17-11-2022, 04:19 PM
Please don't ever do it in singapore. It is very dangerous.

wait for nothing get sued for rape.

BatamBro
19-11-2022, 03:25 PM

Been exploring asean region, sg picking up girls requires a high level of skill set that isn't just over a small convo or " cheers! which industry are you from?"

New generation really expect you to have at least the car / branded outfit and all of the other good looks & vibes requirements.. but also take note the easy horny pick up girls are usually emotionally unstable or hidden stds that you might not be aware of as well. Play safe and be careful lah

mrpickles1996
26-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Been exploring asean region, sg picking up girls requires a high level of skill set that isn't just over a small convo or " cheers! which industry are you from?"

New generation really expect you to have at least the car / branded outfit and all of the other good looks & vibes requirements.. but also take note the easy horny pick up girls are usually emotionally unstable or hidden stds that you might not be aware of as well. Play safe and be careful lah

i go holiday in thailand, and we chat up thai girls so easily. they are so much more friendly. even if they dont want to sleep with you they ok to sit together have drinks and have fun together

TheIdesOfMarch
27-11-2022, 11:37 AM
Brix still havent reopen ah?

Brix supposedly reopening Jan 2023.

TheIdesOfMarch
27-11-2022, 11:38 AM
Ever tried KPO? Might be a good spot. Bisoux nearby at Orchard Gateway is also a eye candy magnet nightspot.

JacqueMerlin
27-11-2022, 01:49 PM

Picking up girl's in Singapore is impossible for Singaporean men. And even if you have the loss and money, please don't do it. Because if she turns around and accuse you of molest or rape and you are dead.

BatamBro
28-11-2022, 02:34 AM
Picking up girl's in Singapore is impossible for Singaporean men. And even if you have the loss and money, please don't do it. Because if she turns around and accuse you of molest or rape and you are dead.

sg girl also difficult to maintain .. im married to one but now in the end also back in kl party with my fwb

dreamingdaniel
29-11-2022, 04:39 PM
i go holiday in thailand, and we chat up thai girls so easily. they are so much more friendly. even if they dont want to sleep with you they ok to sit together have drinks and have fun together

this i can agree with. i never tried picking up sg girls or even just approaching them. they like damn arrogant.