PDA

View Full Version : Regular KTV bars with SYTs

bonkon
01-11-2022, 04:01 PM
Hi fellow samsters

Not too sure if this is the correct forum to be asking this. I'll delete thread if not 👍🏼

Been a regular of MPs and all, but I also enjoy the occasional hop to ktv bars with chiobu SYT waitresses/ hostesses from Mainland. Enjoy the kick of drinking with them and hooking up after drinks & dice.

Used to go to this 小红书 at Keong Saik before Covid but alr closed down. Any bros got any recommendations?

Spaking69
01-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Prinsep street area eg LOL not sure still got local syt

Hi fellow samsters

Not too sure if this is the correct forum to be asking this. I'll delete thread if not 👍🏼

Been a regular of MPs and all, but I also enjoy the occasional hop to ktv bars with chiobu SYT waitresses/ hostesses from Mainland. Enjoy the kick of drinking with them and hooking up after drinks & dice.

Used to go to this 小红书 at Keong Saik before Covid but alr closed down. Any bros got any recommendations?

telegram
01-11-2022, 06:35 PM
Hi fellow samsters

Chinese hostesses, alot - Try the pubs with neon chinese characters lights along Foch Road, Syed Alwi Road, etc.

Goodkid
01-11-2022, 09:36 PM
Chinese hostesses, alot - Try the pubs with neon chinese characters lights along Foch Road, Syed Alwi Road, etc.

You are right. Syed Alwi and the adjacent Maude road, easily got 10+ prc ktv pubs. Some open as early as 3pm.

Cheers