PDA

View Full Version : Give me 3 months to BED this Chio Indonesian Girl

Orgasmic
20-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Hello Friends,

Recently employed some staff to clear my shit. Now I am semi-retired and therefore has more time to spend on having fun.

Today, I was waiting for this lift at a HDB at the north-east area.

Was chatting with my staff while waiting to go up to visit a cilent when the lift opened and my staff was mumbling that this chick is chio ( even before the lift door opens )

I joked to my staff that I will go and chat her up and asked him to go up first and give me 5 minutes.

Followed her for some distance, about 200m? And can feel that my heart was pounding as my steps grow nearer.

She had very long gold hair. Straight. You wanna know what she wore? A single one piece blue dress that exposes almost her entire legs, enhancing her sex appeal. Her make-up was thick.

Pluck up enough courage to call her "xiao-jie" but she turned her head and blur blur. Knew that she was not local. Then i used English. Bingo. At first she was wanting to leave and even said she got no hp. Then she look at me a while and reconsider it and ask me to give number.

Bingo. After that tried to sms her, wow, got reply. Now hatching a plot to fuck her within 3 months.

Stay tuned.

hotdick69
20-08-2008, 06:52 PM
good luck bro..... will pitch my tent here first :D

fenwick
20-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Hope you'll succeed in bedding her . Looking forward to your story...:)

FRATERNITY
20-08-2008, 08:00 PM
i oso camp here :D

otamay
20-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Go! go!! Go!!!.... Cheong arrrhh..!! hope you get and share your sexventure with us.:)

sibaysong4u
20-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Will Cum back here 2 read after 90 days:DGood luck TS.

sexytoy.com.sg
21-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Hope to get a FR in 89 days :)

sexzin
21-08-2008, 01:43 AM
almost like what i encounter jus now...
except that... i was driving pass a walking babe and we went different direction.
too pretty tat i reverse and went in her direction!

nice story.... camping here for the next 90days!

N E R O
21-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Hope to see your process towards achieving your conquest .... any updates ... maybe less than 3 mths achieved liao

Angel.Janus
21-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Pluck up enough courage to call her "xiao-jie" but she turned her head and blur blur. Knew that she was not local. Then i used English. Bingo. At first she was wanting to leave and even said she got no hp. Then she look at me a while and reconsider it and ask me to give number.

Bingo. After that tried to sms her, wow, got reply. Now hatching a plot to fuck her within 3 months.

Stay tuned.

play it cool... dun sound too eager... get her out for 1st date, as if you need her 'female' opinion... 3 months plenty of time... must use long string to catch big fish...

PS. I stay NE area, also never see these types before... can PM me which block area?? hahahahaha

chinacat
21-08-2008, 09:04 AM
bro, is Indo Chinses gal?Young mei mei or Milf?
The way she wear veri Hot gal mah!:p

Orgasmic
21-08-2008, 09:19 AM
bro, is Indo Chinses gal?Young mei mei or Milf?
The way she wear veri Hot gal mah!:p

young mei mei in he early 20s. Very fashionable looking and dressing. She had thick make up, golden long long hair and one piece dress. Wow. Great sex appeal and definitely look like a good fucker and sucker.

Managed to contact her last night and msn a bit here and there to check her out. Here with family like many other indonesian chicks.

Wont wanna go in for the kill too fast. Now time is on my time. I can afford to play slowly and enjoy, unless last time when i was busy making money.

Today smsed her but dint reply. But its like 7am in the morning. Chio babes usually sleep till very late.

Now planning how to invade and conquer.

chinacat
21-08-2008, 09:58 AM
young mei mei in he early 20s. Very fashionable looking and dressing. She had thick make up, golden long long hair and one piece dress. Wow. Great sex appeal and definitely look like a good fucker and sucker.

Wahlan,so lucky:)
bro, take your time or bring for dinner a few time then hor.......:p

infinitiumus
21-08-2008, 10:08 AM
ha ha good luck..

Cheonging101
21-08-2008, 10:09 AM

May Sex God bless you!:D

Orgasmic
21-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Update on 21 august.

I was so busy that I messaged her abit later in the morning. No reply.

Thought she could be sleeping.

Then message again after 2 hours and she responsed.

Nothing much happened today. She said she was busy with school work and will contact me later on today to update me again.

Her message is usually long, at least 2-3 message length and this is one of the hints of interest. If she is not interested and is difficult to on, her replies would be one or two words.

Agree?

Angel.Janus
21-08-2008, 12:48 PM
not really... jus means that you are interesting enough to jus casually chat... real signs of interests when you both meet up for 1st date... :cool:

Cytan7
21-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Good luck bro!! :)

relentless
21-08-2008, 10:45 PM
good luck brother..

jinggang
21-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Good Luck & All the best!

Orgasmic
23-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Things are not really looking too good because suddenly I realised that QQ, her name, went missing on several occasions without any decent reasons.

I suspect that she got a bf and whenever she is around with her bf, she cant sms me.

I was around her house last night and smsed her to meet up. She claimed that her parent is coming back on holidays and brought her favourite stuff along.

However, I am still patient and have all the time in the world to wait. Wont give up so easily. Cmon, if its a gone case, I would have given up. 3 months isnt up yet isnt it?

Cheers

devilboy99
23-08-2008, 10:25 AM
I have great memories of Indo Chinese. My X was an Indo Chinese.

She says whatever you like just bring home and use... so i brought the PSP and her car home. :D

slyer
23-08-2008, 11:26 AM
camping here for a real life story :D good luck to ts hope ur wish come true :D

CUM2ME
24-08-2008, 04:06 PM
In the US, we TV shows like:
- The apprentice
- Project Runway
- Amazing Race

In Singapore, we have:
- Singapore Idol
- Campus SuperStar
- Super Band etc on TV... We call this reality TV.

We now have, Reality Thread....

For your thread, I will call it,...

"The Voyage of DIDI" - In this season, the contender have to bonk agirl in 90 days... Wahaha:D

More bro more...

pokeman71
24-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Bro, you very lucky. Got 3month time to get someone into bed. Me now with OC eyeing can only hit and run.

Sigh

Orgasmic
25-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Bro, you very lucky. Got 3month time to get someone into bed. Me now with OC eyeing can only hit and run.

Sigh

this indo chick is quite difficult to bed. very chio but sounds not very on. I am still trying hard to msn her to get her out. meeting her tonight if things get better cos she will have school till late.

hotdick69
25-08-2008, 11:58 AM
bro Orgasmic....... she might be a playful type...... so if u hit the right buttons at the right timing should be able to upz her..... :D

just slowly test her out..... with physical contact.... hands, shoulder.... see if she is ok with that.... if ok then can move further :D

good luck bro

Orgasmic
25-08-2008, 03:23 PM
bro Orgasmic....... she might be a playful type...... so if u hit the right buttons at the right timing should be able to upz her..... :D

just slowly test her out..... with physical contact.... hands, shoulder.... see if she is ok with that.... if ok then can move further :D

good luck bro

Hard to say. She now gives me the impression that she is quite hard to up but this chick takes quite a long time to up in my humble experience and opinion. Now slowly formulating strategies.

Angel.Janus
25-08-2008, 03:38 PM
be a bit more direct.. ask her to give you a hand (reason to come out, other than date)... you make too many plots, but she safe at home, no point plotting, correct??

skirtchaser639
25-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Hard to say. She now gives me the impression that she is quite hard to up but this chick takes quite a long time to up in my humble experience and opinion. Now slowly formulating strategies.

i believe once you can get her to come out on a date, things will go more smoothly for you
camping here to hear about your conquest

may the sex god be with you :)

ManU74
26-08-2008, 04:39 AM
Gd luck... Hope that we will have more news from u soon... I prefer such thread where things slowly unfolds.... Build up the suspense...

levisex
26-08-2008, 04:43 AM
Hope within 1 month, you can bed her! let the story goes faster... too draggy

Orgasmic
26-08-2008, 08:34 AM
i believe once you can get her to come out on a date, things will go more smoothly for you
camping here to hear about your conquest

may the sex god be with you :)

I do agree with what u say. because once we meet up, things should expedite. However, we are both extremely busy at this point in time so the arrangement to meet up has taken a back seat. Just hope that I managed to up her soon. haha

skirtchaser639
26-08-2008, 06:49 PM
I do agree with what u say. because once we meet up, things should expedite. However, we are both extremely busy at this point in time so the arrangement to meet up has taken a back seat. Just hope that I managed to up her soon. haha

you have to eat, she have to eat, so breakfast\lunch\dinner date first lah
mai kan cheong, show her you are a nice guy to be out with, then device evil plan on the next date lah ....kekeke :cool:

corsiar74
26-08-2008, 07:03 PM
hope my camping on this thread able to make u camping with her....:D

Orgasmic
07-09-2008, 09:04 AM
Hello my friends,

regarding te indo chio sexy girl, I have decided to KIV her for the moment.

The reason? She is extremely active and busy with her new setup business back in her home island that every weekend she will have to travel in and out. Now she has no time for hself and obviously, i wont be able to date her out for a screw. So I have decided to kiv her for the moment while chatting with her online daily and checking out how to up her.. need to formulate a strategy you see.

Coincidentally, at the same area where she live, ( no joke ) , i got to know another chick. Same area as in.. same estate but not so near to each other, maybe 1-2 km apart.

This is a spore girl.. abo mid 20s.. mid length hair, Cup C about 168cm and 50kg. Quite chio and has seen her three times.

wah before i even had the time to post, we are actually into it already. haha. Now i have no time to write FR today because its a busy day for me and for the past week, i have been meeting her daily.

Tell u guys more later on when i clear my work stuff. Yes its a sunday but its still a busy day for me.

Orgasmic
07-09-2008, 09:05 AM
by the way before i go off, how come no other brothers are posting their real-life-encounters here? I also wan to read stories leh. Everyday write my own encounters also quite sian.

Stay tuned here to received my new life encounter for the past 1-2 week.

Haili
07-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Hello Friends,

Stay tuned.

u call her xiaojie,so thats mean she is an indonesian chinese???

wow so lucky u are................

roll3r
07-09-2008, 05:26 PM
you are really good.... continue!

Orgasmic
08-09-2008, 07:58 AM
u call her xiaojie,so thats mean she is an indonesian chinese???

wow so lucky u are................

Actually, i had tot that she was a local .. dint know she was an indonesian chinese until she turned around and look at me blur blur.. but found out that she dont understand chinese so i spoke in English and she understood. A very chio long haired beauty.

That was about 3 weeks ago and till now i havent got the time to up her or date her out because she was in and out of indonesia for the past 3 weeks.

Orgasmic
08-09-2008, 08:02 AM
This is a spore girl.. abo mid 20s.. mid length hair, Cup C about 168cm and 50kg. Quite chio and has seen her three times. >>

anyway, lets KIV the indonesian chinese girl shall we?

Talk about this Janet instead ( name changed to protect the identities )

Janet is in the sales line and of course, she is reasonably attractive and with full make up.

She has a bf working overseas and it seems that she is not the type who will flirt when i first knew her. Usually, i dont disturb girls with bfs etc because it may not be as successful as those who are single.

However, i managed to up her .. got her to bj for me a few times already in her car and my car and in the beach. Man she literally can blow very well and is among the best blower so far i hav encountered. A few times she even let me cum into her mouth. Havent got the time to screw her hard yet as I wanted to go slow.

A bit stressful already because she is getting more and more possessive. This is really bad because i cant continue to look for food nowadays.

Will update u guys for any new further developments.

Angel.Janus
29-09-2008, 01:54 PM
bro, can tell how u up this Janet??

airbrush
29-09-2008, 02:36 PM
brother Orgasmic can tell us brother about yourself, like your height, weight and how your rate yourself in score of 10/10:D