PDA

View Full Version : How to face-up during massage

preventme
26-10-2022, 02:38 PM
I have been to legit tcm tuina and spa and both sessions started and ended face down despite 90min session.

Cant even get to see the ML face and figure...
How can they see me pitch my tent??!!

Any legit way to ask for face up position without sounding too obvious?

supershaft
26-10-2022, 03:07 PM
I have been to legit tcm tuina and spa and both sessions started and ended face down despite 90min session.

say u chest and thigh aching n juz them to concentrate on these 2 areas

Ray06
26-10-2022, 03:41 PM

Aiyo, like that also need to ask...:D
Just tell her you need to turn around after 15 - 20 minutes :p
Tell her to massage your 4 limbs, stomach or Head!

r.fowler
26-10-2022, 04:26 PM
i usually tell them, i just ate, uncomfortable to lie down.

Iceman11
26-10-2022, 04:52 PM
Some skilled ML will know the important of massaging your stomach. Good massage of stomach can help to clear the stomach wind. Sometimes accidentally ML may also massage your lower abdominal.. Lower enough to get you to start thinking otherwise :D

loneyheart
26-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Some skilled ML will know the important of massaging your stomach. Good massage of stomach can help to clear the stomach wind. Sometimes accidentally ML may also massage your lower abdominal.. Lower enough to get you to start thinking otherwise :D

Is the ML old trick to msg yr stomach by standing in front of yr head
Once she move her hand forward to msg yr stomach her boobs will rub on/ touching yr face ... then come the Q :)

Iceman11
26-10-2022, 05:20 PM
Is the ML old trick to msg yr stomach by standing in front of yr head
Once she move her hand forward to msg yr stomach her boobs will rub on/ touching yr face ... then come the Q :)

Bingo ! But there are also genuine ML that massaged my stomach by standing at my side, and some more told me after massage for sure the next day I will shit well.. and in fact it was true :p

sladang
26-10-2022, 05:25 PM

U hv a very strange encounter!

Frankly u no need to say or do anything, the ML will AUTOMATICALLY tell u to turn over after sometime of back massage, ie wif u lying face down.

For a 60min session, usually u'll start wif back massage for abt 20min, then SHE will ask u turn over for front massage for another 20min, then the remaining time is for release, for 90min session she wil adjust the front & back massage accordingly to cater for release time, this is the SOP of a massage session.

However, if u manage to release within 1~2min then she'll do a simple scalp massage for u till time's up.

U had a 90min of back massage oni? lying face down thru out the whole session? what massage did u opt for? :D ..

Mobile88
26-10-2022, 05:56 PM
Yeah usually I just follow instructions.
ML say “push your hips up” I do so.
ML say “turn around” I do so.
ML do moving hand signal and a “5” “0”, I say ok
:D
Unless I want something else.

Heartlandlover
26-10-2022, 06:29 PM
Bro dun mind me asking. Even if she see ur cock stand, what's next? Lol. Or u just wana show her ur hard rock cock? Lol.

If u really wana release there. U tell her recently ur cock keep standing many times a day and stand for hours. Ask her if she knows the prob. And if she have any solution. Hahahahaha.

Heartlandlover
26-10-2022, 06:30 PM
The tcm I go to at 555 amk. She tells me she dun do release. She say some other spa shop do. Lol. So it's a clear cut rejection to me.

ilovepantyhose
26-10-2022, 06:31 PM
u can copy the owl... just rotate your head 180 degrees

:p:D

icecum
26-10-2022, 06:49 PM
Bro dun mind me asking. Even if she see ur cock stand, what's next? Lol. Or u just wana show her ur hard rock cock? Lol.

If u really wana release there. U tell her recently ur cock keep standing many times a day and stand for hours. Ask her if she knows the prob. And if she have any solution. Hahahahaha.

Is this a good one straight to the point

WOOHOO
26-10-2022, 07:19 PM
Just say massage front not back lo:p:p:p

Mobile88
27-10-2022, 02:25 AM
u can copy the owl... just rotate your head 180 degrees

:p:D

This is the best funny joke lol.
But actually when I imagine it, I think the ML will freak out if he did that.

Gump
27-10-2022, 07:43 AM
Tell them enough of the back already and you want to turn over, which is what I always do. Some of them like to massage the back a lot.

Hori
27-10-2022, 09:11 AM
Ml usually see my huge belly know I cannot face down too long:(

Kenkenkenchan
27-10-2022, 09:30 AM
Tell the ML you want to die cock stand

smoothjazz1918
27-10-2022, 09:54 AM

I have been visiting this ML for 9 months. She’s really a good masseuse in a TCM shop. I usually book 90 mins cause she can take her time to cover all areas. She does a good tummy massage for 5-8 mins.

But one day, she shocked me by massaging me way down below my tummy !!
As it is in an enclosed room, there was privacy but still it was very daring on her part. She put her hands to her lips to signal to me to keep quiet.
I was at a loss on how to react because this was supposed to be a clean shop.
In no time my little bro was erected, erupted in no time.

I gave her a tip after the session and have not returned since. Please do not PM for contact because I have deleted it. Moral of the story, be prepared for surprises when you least expect … LOL

r.fowler
27-10-2022, 10:07 AM
ML likes to massage customer back more. thats when they can yawn, look disinterested, look at phone and to prevent perverts from oogling at them and start our 'salty pig hand' them.

sky_liner2
27-10-2022, 10:45 AM
I have been visiting this ML for 9 months. She’s really a good masseuse in a TCM shop. I usually book 90 mins cause she can take her time to cover all areas. She does a good tummy massage for 5-8 mins.

As it is in an enclosed room, there was privacy but still it was very daring on her part. She put her hands to her lips to signal to me to keep quiet.

I gave her a tip after the session and have not returned since. Please do not PM for contact because I have deleted it. Moral of the story, be prepared for surprises when you least expect … LOL

Probably she is giving you the extra service since you have been a regular but never know that you stopped going after the first ever HJ. Sigh.....she too felt surprised.

kombust
27-10-2022, 11:40 AM

i cannot understand why you chose to delete her contact or not go back. please enlighten me.

smoothjazz1918
27-10-2022, 12:36 PM
i cannot understand why you chose to delete her contact or not go back. please enlighten me.

Somehow I feel very awkward going back to her because I don’t have any intention of having a happy ending. I go to her for her mainly for her massage skills. She’s very good at it. And reasonably priced too.
I also feel bad if I were to reject her the next time she HJ me again.
Hence, I decided not to go back. I have since found another one.
It’s an open concept. No chance of hanky panky LOL

WOOHOO
27-10-2022, 02:02 PM
Seriously ah WOO totally speechless la 🤣🤣🤣

Iceman11
27-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Somehow I feel very awkward going back to her because I don’t have any intention of having a happy ending. I go to her for her mainly for her massage skills. She’s very good at it. And reasonably priced too.
I also feel bad if I were to reject her the next time she HJ me again.
Hence, I decided not to go back. I have since found another one.
It’s an open concept. No chance of hanky panky LOL

Haha… sounds like u are a completely “clean” bro … I only heard clean joint, but hardly heard any “clean” bro in this forum

Having said this, I will go absolute clean joint for proper massage, and go not-so-clean joint when I want to rub some tits n pussy..

Upz u with my humble points for ur “cleanliness” :D

Iceman11
27-10-2022, 03:03 PM
And pls pm the TCM joint and name of ML. I would like to test for 9 months too :D

madmax8888
27-10-2022, 03:04 PM

Before pandemic, the sop is back and front. Yea, the stomach is an important area.

loneyheart
27-10-2022, 03:05 PM
Haha… sounds like u are a completely “clean” bro … I only heard clean joint, but hardly heard any “clean” bro in this forum

Having said this, I will go absolute clean joint for proper massage, and go not-so-clean joint when I want to rub some tits n pussy..

I m sure she is no his type of dish tat stop his mind wonder :)

Iceman11
27-10-2022, 03:10 PM
Before pandemic, the sop is back and front. Yea, the stomach is an important area.

I just got my stomach done cupping last night due to stomach flu. Now damned painful… :o

It’s first time I come to know cupping can be done on stomach.

smoothjazz1918
27-10-2022, 03:37 PM

Exactly bro. I frequent that TCM for a proper massage because of long hours on the computer. And as you put it, not so clean joint for other activities … LOL. I am not ‘clean’ for sure. Thanks for the points. Cheers

Xgenre
27-10-2022, 03:49 PM
The tcm I go to at 555 amk. She tells me she dun do release. She say some other spa shop do. Lol. So it's a clear cut rejection to me.

Since she is so direct, you can be very direct with her too. Just tell her you know her shop is 眼看手不动. Then you tell her you also know which are those shops where 我看她手动。:D

See how she responds.

preventme
27-10-2022, 06:27 PM
Wown didnt expect such a huge response from fellow seniors. Thanks!!!

preventme
27-10-2022, 06:31 PM
U hv a very strange encounter!

Frankly u no need to say or do anything, the ML will AUTOMATICALLY tell u to turn over after sometime of back massage, ie wif u lying face down.

For a 60min session, usually u'll start wif back massage for abt 20min, then SHE will ask u turn over for front massage for another 20min, then the remaining time is for release, for 90min session she wil adjust the front & back massage accordingly to cater for release time, this is the SOP of a massage session.

However, if u manage to release within 1~2min then she'll do a simple scalp massage for u till time's up.

U had a 90min of back massage oni? lying face down thru out the whole session? what massage did u opt for? :D ..

I went to a legit tcm. 90min of pain. I know that place is clean but the ML worked in japan spa before. Wanna try my luck to unlock. Hehehej

preventme
27-10-2022, 06:43 PM

Actually this is exactly what im hoping for!!
Go chinese resturant eat fish served on a plate not shiok anymore. Trying to fish my own food.

junmin95
27-10-2022, 11:03 PM
i usually tell them, i just ate, uncomfortable to lie down.

i tell them i acid reflux, ask them focus on thigh muscles as I usually cycle a lot. :o

problem solved.

junmin95
27-10-2022, 11:04 PM
Usually I will tell the ML I very cold, air con temperature too low then I sit up and hug them and bury my face in the melons for awhile until the ML ask me to lay back continue massage. Tried a few times, even on ML I 1st time visit

:eek: ML boh poh mata?!

superstiffy
30-10-2022, 10:53 AM

first u move ur arm and put 1 elbow on the bed beside ur chest.. then depend on which elbow.. u push and move ur head and chest away from the bed... then turn ur body in same direction as elbow... now ur body should be face up... wait a while for ML to take pillow from under the bed.. after she put the pillow properly.. you can rest ur head... like that face-up liao... :cool:

cover
30-10-2022, 12:12 PM
Tell her that your front side cooked already and need to flip over else chao da liao. If she laugh then you can do more things with her ... :D

Mobile88
30-10-2022, 12:57 PM
first u move ur arm and put 1 elbow on the bed beside ur chest.. then depend on which elbow.. u push and move ur head and chest away from the bed... then turn ur body in same direction as elbow... now ur body should be face up... wait a while for ML to take pillow from under the bed.. after she put the pillow properly.. you can rest ur head... like that face-up liao... :cool:

Sounds like some SAF overturn drill.