PDA

View Full Version : LS Production Princess Collection : Adorable Mix Look Princess "DIZON" (Pics Avail)

loveseed
20-08-2008, 01:03 PM
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/88.jpg

********* Click here for "DIZON" Pics ********* (http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/Dizonfr.jpg)

Name : DIZON
Height : 1.6m
Vital Stats : 34'24'35
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,CIM,GFE.

***Do PM or sms me for slots, thanks

Best Regards,
LS

dexblu
20-08-2008, 02:52 PM
tEnTaGe SETUP !!! :eek:

for...

LS Princess Collection: Adorable Angmoh :D Golden Hair Princess "DIZON" :D

tirak69
20-08-2008, 02:57 PM
she got this commando type/amazon warrior look about her. the type go in kena rape type. can bro LS let us know what to expect?

blacktaj
20-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Ahhhh Looks like a Thai Ah Lian!

DarkHorse74
20-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Little me waited from last night until now..only saw Lao Sai put up this thread..aiyo.. wait until JUMBO also zzzz..

Having said that, me have to thank Bro LS once again for giving me the honour to test drive his car. Of coz, with age catching up and long time dont have this kind of priviledge little me was a bit nervous knowing that GOLDEN PUSSY is waiting for me! Luckily, Master Horney Dexy bought me 2 drinks to cool me down but..haiz....it really helped to cool me down from head to toes (including my JUMBO).

Finally the auspicious time came - me proudly and happily walked to the driving circuit with 6 cans of Legbull (courtesy from my Master Dexy) and Strawberry raincoats. Ting tong..:eek: GOLDEN HAIR PUSSY CAT DOLL was standing in front of me. High level screening from head to toes, everything looked normal except her hair on her head. Face wise, look like Chinese and she definitely has the CFM/Commando look. Before even I touched her....hair..she started apologizing if her service might not meet my expectation as she is still a VIRGIN...in this service industry. I said that the same thing, I am still a VIRGIN too..on that day! :D

I requested for bubblebath..but..haizz...NO STOPPER AGAIN !!!!(Master Dexy, are you reading???) Bo pian, she helped to clean me up and suddenly she asked me to sit down in the bathtub. Worrying that she might start her counterattack soon, me covered my toothpick with both hands. Aiyo..no la, she said her massage is good so asked me to try but dont know why she kept on massaging my toothpick. When I was in full mast liao, she said she wanted to clean other parts and when JUMBO became toothpick she massaged JUMBO again..until me very :mad:. I started to attack her lips, her boobs and her buttocks. I noticed that her buttocks are quite nice and doggie would be definitely a good position to end the day. Feeling boey tahan, little me quickly dried up myself and waited for her outside.

Suddenly light off..and she slowly crawled up to the bed. With her damn horny CFM look, she kissed my lips, ears and neh neh. While she was busy, I started to exercise my finger. Mmm..wet liao.. and my fingering was even more furious. She indicated me to stop and moved down south to start her BBBJ. Slow, sensual but no deepthroat. One thing to highlight..is her DAMN HORNY CFM look - she kept on looking at me while performing BBBJ. In between, she would stop and ask do you like it??? Then...unfortunate incident happened - suddenly JUMBO fell alseep...haiz... Sensing that JUMBO was going to be in full hibernation mode, me asked her to switch to 69. I showed her my best pussy licking skills for this GOLDEN PUSSY CAT DOLL. This time she was damn wet and the stereo moaning sound was all over the room. JUMBO was also back to life and without my approval - JUMBO sexploded with me shouting out..."OHHH...DEXYYY!!!!" :( Me very very sad.. I let Master Sexy Dexy down, I let LS down, I let DIZON down and I let myself down. I looked at my watch..wow..it was almost 1 hour (licking must have taken 30 minutes!!!)

DIZON said..please CUM back again..to redeem my strawberry condom, LEGBULL and golden pussy.

Key stats:-
Look: 8/10 (Got Ah Lian look)
Boobs: 7/10 (32B a bit sagging and dark brown nipples)
Frenching: 8/10 (one of the highlights)
GFE: 7/10
Cathbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow and steady, no change in the pace throughout the sexssion)
FJ: ..... .... (please dont mention my sad story again...sob...sob...)
Service: 8/10 (New??? but very warm and friendly)

NOTE:
PUSSY no golden hair, only her head. Sorry to Bro LS and Master Dexy - no souvenirs for you as me never pluck her (black) pussy hair!

DarkHorse74
20-08-2008, 05:24 PM
tEnTaGe SETUP !!! :eek:

for...

LS Princess Collection: Adorable Angmoh :D Golden Hair Princess "DIZON" :D

Permit expired!!! Please remove your tent immediately - thank you for your kind co-operation! :D

dexblu
20-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Having said that, me have to thank Bro LS once again for giving me the honour to test drive his car. Of coz, with age catching up and long time dont have this kind of priviledge little me was a bit nervous knowing that GOLDEN PUSSY is waiting for me! Luckily, Master Horney Dexy bought me 2 drinks to cool me down but..haiz....it really helped to cool me down from head to toes (including my JUMBO).

i told u to dlink BLACKDOG u dun wan ?! see... now blame me !!!

...Ting tong..:eek: GOLDEN HAIR PUSSY CAT DOLL was standing in front of me. High level screening from head to toes, everything looked normal except her hair on her head. Face wise, look like Chinese and she definitely has the CFM/Commando look. Before even I touched her....hair..she started apologizing if her service might not meet my expectation as she is still a VIRGIN...in this service industry. I said that the same thing, I am still a VIRGIN too..on that day! :D

but bro... U ARE STILL A VIRGIN mah... rite ??... unless your BACKDOOR has been... HAHAHA !!!

I requested for bubblebath..but..haizz...NO STOPPER AGAIN !!!!(Master Dexy, are you reading???) ...

i VOLUNTEERED me arms but u hao lian... say no nid !!!

... This time she was damn wet and the stereo moaning sound was all over the room. JUMBO was also back to life and without my approval - JUMBO sexploded with me shouting out..."OHHH...DEXYYY!!!!" :( Me very very sad.. I let Master Sexy Dexy down, I let LS down, I let DIZON down and I let myself down. I looked at my watch..wow..it was almost 1 hour (licking must have taken 30 minutes!!!)

HEY !!! dun shout me name when u CUM lah !!!

DIZON said..please CUM back again..to redeem my strawberry condom, LEGBULL and golden pussy.

hmmm... u nid re-inforcements ??? me willing to REVENGE for u !!!

wat happened to FJ huh ??? why no ratings ??? **bLuR**

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND !!! tEnTaGe dismantled Prince on a DaRkHoRsE !!! :D

DarkHorse74
20-08-2008, 05:44 PM
YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND !!! tEnTaGe dismantled Prince on a DaRkHoRsE !!! :D

I COMMAND YOU..to take revenge on my behalf, while me sitting on the bed enjoying the no pay per view and your legbull!!! :eek::D What do you think master?

Johnthunder
20-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Service: 8/10 (New??? but very warm and friendly

Nice juicy Fr bro darkhorse, once again jumbo had show it invincible battle :eek::D

juayboy79
20-08-2008, 06:42 PM
I promised to write this FR for DIZON after waht happened yesterday.

First of all apologise to BRO LS for the unforeseen extra time.
Apologise to the Bro that has to wait onger than he needs to while waiting for me to finish up. You will noe why later.

Here is my FR. Sorry for the length but she deserved this long FR

I was damn bored sitting in a meeting and was thinking of Karla at the same time. I decided to reach for my HP and secretly send SMS to Bro LS if he has any new gal.

After some time, BRO LS sms me back and said that he got newly arrived gal. Gave me 2nd blood. Wah I say to myself first time offered 2nd blood. Thks leh BRO LS.

WE agreed on the time slot. SO after meeting quickly rushed to the designated place. Alas, I was too early. SO BRO LS ask me to go have a light dinner while waiting for green light. SO walked over to SB to get a sandwich and surf net. While surfing, i check my phone and to my horror, BRO LS had given green light and I was 5 min late for appointment. Quickly rushed over and went to the designated room. Press bell. Took sometimes for the door to open and when the door opened, I was surprised. I tot i had gone to the wrong room. Quickly checked HP to confirm again the room number. Coz the gal that opened the door was a angmoh lookalike gal. I was expecting a Thai gal. Only when she greeted me in Thai, that i was at the right place.

Went into the room, and she help me to take off my bag. I sat on the edge of the bed and I surveyed her as she goes to the fridge and pour a big glass of water. I said to myself, very Kawaii, sexy and kinda remind me of Leah Dizon. especially the hair, eyes and nose. She walked over and pass my drink Sat beside me and we chit chat. Then i floped myself on the mattress. She say what happened. I told her I'm tired after 6 hours of meeting. She then lie beside me and sweetly smiled and me and give me a peck on the cheek.

I asked her if she can do massage. Affectionately, she said she know a bit but not skillful. I told her show it to me. She sat up and moved herself above my head and crossed her legs. Then she asked me to put my head in between her crossed legs and started to massage my neck, temple and shoulder. Wah I feel like im king man. After sometime, she asked me to turn over so that she can massage my back. I complied but before that, i took off my shirt annd threw it on the floor and lie back on the bed.

She is one hot gal literally. As she sat on my back as she massage, I can feel the warmth of her body through her legs and crotch. After a while, she lied on top of me and asked if i'm sleeping. I say no but i enjoy her massage. She then whispered let go shower n get refreshed. I smiled and said ok. We both got up and before she started to take off her night gown, I pulled her and kissed her. She responded with a deep kiss with gusto. We started frenching and groping and explored each other body. I slowly undress her and she unbuckle my belt and pants. Finally we were down to our b'day suit and we pressed pur body against each other as we frenched like there's no tomorrow.

After what it seems like eternity, I carried her to the bathroom and had our show. In the shower, we frenched soaped each other under the falling water. Almost want to bonk her there and then only realising that BRO LS stated no raw. After showering, we dried each other and then i carried her back to the bed and lay her on the matress. Funny as i was carrying her to the bed, she started hum the wedding march tune. I laughed.

After laying her on the bed, I crawled over her and we continue our frenching and exploring. In the end, i undo her towel and attack her perky melons. She moan softly as i teased her. As i was teased and paint her fruits, she pull of my towel and threw it aside, and we grinded together. Then she asked me to dim the room. I walk over to the console and fumble with the switch. She laughed and walk over and dimmed the lights. After that, we proceed back to bed and we continued where we left of. We frenched. (We had a lot of frenching and teasing) and teased. Finally, I decide to paint her from her neck down to her legs. She seems to enjoy it. I sucked on her fingers and licked her toes and she seems to enjoy it. Finally, i lick her thighs and finally the nicely trimmed clam.

Clam was small but nice. I licked and suck it like theres no tomorrow and she seems to enjoy it. She was writhing like fish out of water. Soon, she became wet and as i licked and suck, i started to finger her. Her moaning was fantastic and spurs me on to eat more of her pussy. After that we proceed to 69 and then pussy face fuck position. During that time, her HP rang. I think its BRO LS reminder, time up. But she refused to answer and insist that i carried on. So i carried on with my clam eating and fingering and she continue to give me BBBJ. We went on and on and i almost wanted to bonk her there and then raw but BRO LS reminder no raw is accepted. and she seems to be ok with it.

After some time, this time her HP rang non-stop. I asked her i think it's best for her to answer her HP. She look a bit annoyed and answer the phone and true enuff, it was BRO LS. I was way over time. Reluctantly we stopped and dressed each other up and at the same time kissing and frenching at any slight opening. Finally, paid her and i left the room super-sextified.

My Rating.

Looks: 9/10 (A Leah Dizon Lookalike, kawaii and sharp nose)
Boobs: 10/10 ( a nice perky "B cup fruits that is proportinate to the body)
SHowering: 15/10 (one of the best shower sesssion i had with an FL. not the SOP type)
BBBJ: 7/10 (nice deep suction but i think she cant concentrate during the BBBJ)
Service: 10/10 (service was fantastic.Up the level after Karla)
GFE: 20/10 (i feeel like i was treated like her lover/hubby)
RTF: Definetly, got unfinished business with her and with the service she gave oh yea i will RTF
Overall: Distinction

Disclaimer: this is my 2nd draft of the FR. My first draft is at Yahoo group. Another thing, as they say, one man's meat can be another man poison.

poltergeist
20-08-2008, 06:45 PM
I thought I'd have trouble getting over Karla. Dizon made that easy. Or maybe I'm just shallow.

I thought she'd look different from the photo cos of the hair, you see all these gal with reddish hair etc but in real life don't have but Dizon actually has blond hair.

She is different to look at compared to other gals. She has a bit of angmoh look about her - like european or something.

Anyways. We sat on bed and tcss. Her english is not too bad but still basic. She led me to the shower which was sop. Back on the bed we chat a bit more to break the ice. Eventually we kiss. It start softly and built up to full on frenching for your life. We got turned on and I went to paint her without the usual bbbj given first. She is very responsive and her moaning spurred me on, I painted her faster, flicking my tongue on her clit. She moan more and more and then she writhed about almost sitting upright. We french somemore and I then worked on her boobs and fingered her wet pussy.

She cap me. I entered missionary, slowly going deeper and deeper. Her face and moans made me want to pum like mad but I control myself, varying the speed as my bro slid in and out of her tight pussy. I went from slowly grinding pubic areas to full-on deep thrusts. Piak piak piak. I couldn't tahan and shot my first load.

She led me to shower and cleaned me up. Back on the bed we talk somemore. Then came the kissing again leading on to the frenching (imho she has damn nice lips). Again I went down on her. We move to start preperations for firing solution but the boss call, time up. Damn had to walk away with live ammo in my pants!

She is a nice chatty girl and I find her very attactive. Must keep better time next session so I can offload properly.

look: 8.8
body: 8 thin but enough flesh to give her good shape.
boobs: 7.5 nice n soft. enough for your hands.
bbbj: - never try
fj: 9 nice moans, very responsive
gfe: 8.5 friendly chatty and french like mad
rtf: yes

DarkHorse74
20-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Nice juicy Fr bro darkhorse, once again jumbo had show it invincible battle :eek::D

Brother, still meditating ? Me waiting for your steamy JUMBO battle report :p See got any new skills to learn from your anot. :D

DarkHorse74
20-08-2008, 09:19 PM

My Rating.

SHowering: 15/10 (one of the best shower sesssion i had with an FL. not the SOP type)
RTF: Definetly, got unfinished business with her and with the service she gave oh yea i will RTF

Looks like another horny gem in the making, like that have to line-up until JB for revenge slot liao. :eek::(

juayboy79
20-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Looks like another horny gem in the making, like that have to line-up until JB for revenge slot liao. :eek::(

Relax bro. book slot for her sure no need to line up to JB. This is my 2nd time trying Bro LS production and I was not dissapoint 2 in row.

loveseed
21-08-2008, 04:14 AM

My Rating.

Disclaimer: this is my 2nd draft of the FR. My first draft is at Yahoo group. Another thing, as they say, one man's meat can be another man poison.

Thanks Jumbo DarkHorse74, bro juayboy79, bro poltergeist for the FRs !!! :p :D

LS

DarkHorse74
21-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Have STDs!!!

:confused:....hamik...STDs???!!! :confused:

dexblu
21-08-2008, 11:42 AM
...In the shower, we frenched soaped each other under the falling water. Almost want to bonk her there and then only realising that BRO LS stated no raw...

.... We went on and on and i almost wanted to bonk her there and then raw but BRO LS reminder no raw is accepted. and she seems to be ok with it.

Have STDs!!!

:confused:....hamik...STDs???!!! :confused:

I think he's referring to the above FR which is quite ambiguos lah... Maybe juayboy79 can come out to help clear the air :confused: ??

Tempted as anyone may be, NEVER ever do RAW with the WLs in the heat of the moment. If not for your own sake, it's for the interest, health and safety sake of all brothers !!! SPARE A THOUGHT FOR EVERYONE. Thank you !!

DarkHorse74
21-08-2008, 01:52 PM
I think he's referring to the above FR which is quite ambiguos lah... Maybe juayboy79 can come out to help clear the air :confused: ??

Tempted as anyone may be, NEVER ever do RAW with the WLs in the heat of the moment. If not for your own sake, it's for the interest, health and safety sake of all brothers !!! SPARE A THOUGHT FOR EVERYONE. Thank you !!

Yes Master Dexy! Taking Shashimi can anot Master? :rolleyes::p

juayboy79
21-08-2008, 03:56 PM

Dear Bros out there

Let me clear the air regarding this RAW matter

First and foremost, i apologise for the ambiguous part in my FR. Let me assured all of you that I never did a Raw on her during the whole of our session.

What i wrote in my FR is how i felt during that time. Temptations thoughts but I never did because of the risk the actions carries.

Please do not misinterpret my FR. I wrote "she seems ok with it" is due to my assumption that she might like it. I assume that she might be ok with it. I never get to know coz did not even try to do it .

Fyi, during the whole session, i did not even get to bonk her. All we did, was frenching, and kissing, cunnilingus and she did fellatio. Nothing else. We were so into it that we did not even proceed to the next level.

I was tempted but i resisted it coz I know the consequences and aftermath. I also dun want to jeopardise the other bros out there who want to enjoy clean fun with the WLs

Let me stated it again, I did not do raw and I dun think she even allows it.

I apologise for all the misunderstanding and hope this will clear the air.

Again Let me stress this again, I never did RAW on her and it never happened.

Thanks and Rgds
Juayboy79

DarkHorse74
21-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Let me stated it again, I did not do raw and I dun think she even allows it.

I apologise for all the misunderstanding and hope this will clear the air.

Again Let me stress this again, I never did RAW on her and it never happened.

Thanks and Rgds
Juayboy79

Juayboy79, me UNDERstand you coz newbies like us sometimes no goot in expressing here...except on the battlefield :D Cheers...

juayboy79
21-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Juayboy79, me UNDERstand you coz newbies like us sometimes no goot in expressing here...except on the battlefield :D Cheers...

Well DarkHorse, I'm glad you understand. I dun wan people to have wrong impression but i think i did make people have wrong impression.

Kena Zap oledi. Well my fault to begin with.

:confused::D

loveseed
21-08-2008, 08:12 PM
I am glad juayboy79 has cleared the air regarding the misunderstandings/misinterpretation... Anyway, as I have always reminded all bros that RAW is not allowed in any circumstances... Cheers and Happy Bonking !!!

LS

loveseed
22-08-2008, 01:44 PM
she got this commando type/amazon warrior look about her. the type go in kena rape type. can bro LS let us know what to expect?

Hahaha bro tirak, do you want to be rape by this warrior ??? :p

Ahhhh Looks like a Thai Ah Lian!

Hee hee bro...Ah Lian for you ??? :p

Have STDs!!!

What you talking about bro ??? Care to explain more??? :confused:

Well said by GrandMaster Dexy !!! :D

LS

loveseed
22-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

ks72
22-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks bro LS for arrangement. Reached hotel and proceed to
destination,went up and was greeted by one sweet Golden hair gal(exactly like the pic). She jokingly told me that she wanted to be looked like Atomin Kitten. i was enjoying her black translucent nightwear and she looks damn gd. As usual, i was offer a cup of
water .. she went down and remove my shoe and clothing.. damn i
felt like a king.. we started tcss abit.. Surprisingly, she can speak quite good english so comm is no issue here. We went in for a quick bath and she awarded me with a nice bbbj at the tub. After that, proceed to bed action continuing with bbbj and balls
licking & sucking. I was busy fonding her tits and ask her to capped
me as I rode her in missionary with great moaning stereo effect. She
came after 5 mins as I kept trusting her hard till my 1st round
expanded. Chit chat with here while she did a simple massage for me.
Soon realised it was almost time, so she quickly aroused my brother and
I bang her in doggy this time. Her moaning and reaction was so superd that i can't control my explosion. By then, both of us were hugging each other in perspiration.

Looks: 8.5/10(got angmo chinese thai look)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9.5/10
Comm: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
Sve: 9/10
ATTITUDE: 9/10
RTF: yes
Worth the try: YES

loveseed
22-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks bro ks72 for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
23-08-2008, 02:00 PM

Best Regards,
LS

dragon545454545
24-08-2008, 03:11 AM
tried Dizon just now.
overall great.

face: 8/10 (initally look ok, I'm not a dye hair kinda person, but her looks grow on you. so the longer you stay, the more chio she look.)

body: 8/10 small sized, but big boobs and ass have some flesh too (not too much, just nice). big boobs seems fake, but she claims to be real :confused:

catbath: 7/10, normal lah.

BJ: 6/10 normal lah. didnt give me BBBJ though

FJ: 9/10 she seems to enjoy it more than me.
initally she on top and i whack. she totally collapse on me after a while and moan like real (if acting, then acting damn good). even seem to have orgasm and held me really tight. either is real or super acting. *applause*
then missionary, she moan damn good too. her looks also add to the shiokness
after shoot, she collapse and didnt move for a while. *applause for good act*

then we lie down for a while and tok cork a little (her english bad, but lucky i know a little thai) she give nice story like she come to singapore one tuesday and her mother think she come here to dance coyote, but she cant dance for nuts. hahaha.

weird thing is, she claims she didnt know how to massage. then claim that her "stomach area" pain as my brother too big. hmmm.. think it was late and she lazy leow. so no massage and no 2nd shoot.

rtf: maybe, but her acting damn good (like real) and her looks grow on you.

loveseed
24-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks bro dragon545454545 for the FR !!! :p

LS

juayboy79
24-08-2008, 04:28 PM
I had my RTF Dizon yesterday night.

Seems that I cannot forget my exp with her. So book her again.
Reached hotel area and SMS Bro LS and was told to wait. Finally got the green light and went to the room.

She welcomed me back and brought me to the bed. When to busy herself with the drinks and I was sitting on the bed watching TV.

She sat beside me and gave me my drink. we chit chat. Gave her a small box of chocolate. as we chit chat and watch tv, my hands were roaming her body. WE kissed and then she break a piece of chocolate and tried to feed me. I stop her and place the chocolate in her mouth. She cleched the chocolate with her teeth and both of us start eating it together and then we we get to the end, we tongue fight to push the last bt of chocolate in each other mouth. I won and then we frenched. Push her on the bed and start pecking her check and melons and we kiss again with my hand roaming.

She then say go shower, I say ok. I stood up and slowly took of her night gown. She was slowly moving her body from side to side as i slide her night own over her head. She then kiss my tummy and rub my crotch as i unclasped her bra. Finally pull her up and slide her g-string down her legs. She then stripped me to my b'day suit and we grinded against one another as we kissed. Finally, carried her up and move to the bathroom.

We showered and she gave extra attention to my rod. After showering, i waited for her outside. When she finished showering, I picked her up and laid her on the bed. She smiled. I then dim the light and she gigled and without warning, she hold on her towel and said please don;t harm me and start to fake crying. I dun noe wht she up too but i guess she was trying to RP a rape victim. I smiled at her and laugh u can't d anything about it. I climbed on the bed and she moved to the corner of the bed. Pull her gently to me and kiss her. She said no!!! in and cute way. pull her and pin her down and pull her towel away from her and attack her fruits. Suckled and lick it till she moaned. Then i painted her to the south and start attacking her delicious clam. She was soon start to moan and writhes like a fish out of water. Finally, i fingered her till she became very wet. I stood up and point my didi on her and she start to bbbj me. Nice slurping sound as she look up at u. I start to play with her clam and fingered her. Again she cannt concentrate on BBBJ. finally when i felt that she is wet enuff, and she seems to know it, she capped me and i proceed to "rape" here. We stated in misionary, then scissor and finally cowgal. Finally banged her hard in sitting position and released my load. After that, i laid myself on the bed and she on top of me and my didi still in her. We were wet with sweat and breathing heavily. we then kissed each other before she got off me and lied beside me.

We then cuddled up with our legs intertwined. watch conan the detective together. after sumtime she decided to sit up and i sat behing her and wrap my arms around her fruits and kissed her neck.

slowly i played with nipples and rub her her clam. she resisted it and say dun be naughty. I say to bad teacher. And pull her to the matress and kissed again i start to eat her clam but alas, her HP rang and it was time up.

we stopped and get dressed. She pinched my butt as she walk to the bathroom to wash up. she came out and was looking for her g-string. I teased her and show its with me. I then dressed her up and then kissed her and her fruits before paying her and said goodbye.

Ratings:
Looks: same as my previous FR
Boobs: Same rating as my revious FR
Service: Better than the last, this time she role-play
FJ: 10/10.
BBBJ:7/10 she cannot concentrate
GFE: 15/10 (her role-playing accting very cute)
RTF: definitely provided i return to singapore before she left for bkk

loveseed
24-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Thanks bro juayboy79 for the RTF FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
25-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Awaiting more FRs... :p :D

LS

loveseed
25-08-2008, 05:45 PM

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
26-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Hope to see more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
26-08-2008, 08:23 PM

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
27-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Upping...:p

LS

loveseed
27-08-2008, 10:27 PM

***Do PM or sms me for slots***

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
28-08-2008, 10:31 AM

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
28-08-2008, 09:46 PM

LS

loveseed
29-08-2008, 01:34 PM
:) :)

LS

loveseed
29-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Uppedz ! :p

LS

loveseed
30-08-2008, 01:49 PM

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
31-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
31-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Dizon going back soon...:p

LS

loveseed
01-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Beat The MONDAY Blues !!! :p

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
01-09-2008, 01:25 PM
"DIZON" Will Chase Your MONDAY Blues Away!!! :p

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
18-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Dear bros, she is back !!! :p

LS

loveseed
18-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Now awaiting for more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
19-11-2008, 03:52 AM

loveseed
19-11-2008, 11:37 AM
;) :p

LS

loveseed
19-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Upsszzz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
19-11-2008, 06:43 PM

LS

loveseed
20-11-2008, 12:45 PM

loveseed
20-11-2008, 05:41 PM
:cool: :p

LS

loveseed
20-11-2008, 08:51 PM
UPS !!! :p

LS

loveseed
21-11-2008, 02:41 PM

LS

loveseed
21-11-2008, 09:40 PM

loveseed
22-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Have a Nice Weekend bros !!! :p

LS

loveseed
22-11-2008, 06:28 PM

LS

loveseed
23-11-2008, 01:01 PM

LS

loveseed
23-11-2008, 06:59 PM

loveseed
24-11-2008, 11:29 AM

LS

loveseed
24-11-2008, 05:11 PM

LS

loveseed
25-11-2008, 02:10 PM

LS

loveseed
25-11-2008, 06:06 PM

loveseed
26-11-2008, 12:39 AM

LS

kingpin9
26-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Normally i do not post FR, but this gal just made me did, cos she is too good.

Able to communicate in english and quite petite in size, she has one of the nice boobs around that I have seen before plus nice perky butts - good for doggy at least.

look: 7.5 (better than pic)
body: 7.5 nice curvy shape.
boobs: 8 one of the best around
bbbj: 8.5 wet and slurpy
fj: 8.5 many positions with high moans, she seems to enjoy it
gfe: 8.5 French like long lost gf
rtf: now storing bullets for more

loveseed
26-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Normally i do not post FR, but this gal just made me did, cos she is too good.

Able to communicate in english and quite petite in size, she has one of the nice boobs around that I have seen before plus nice perky butts - good for doggy at least.

look: 7.5 (better than pic)
body: 7.5 nice curvy shape.
boobs: 8 one of the best around
bbbj: 8.5 wet and slurpy
fj: 8.5 many positions with high moans, she seems to enjoy it
gfe: 8.5 French like long lost gf
rtf: now storing bullets for more

Thanks bro kingpin9 for the rare FR !!! Hope to see more from you !!! Cheers ! :D :p

LS

loveseed
26-11-2008, 09:32 PM
:cool: ;)

LS

loveseed
27-11-2008, 01:49 PM

LS

loveseed
27-11-2008, 05:52 PM

loveseed
27-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Ups !!! :p

LS

loveseed
28-11-2008, 02:39 PM
:) :p

LS

loveseed
28-11-2008, 07:03 PM

LS

loveseed
29-11-2008, 01:50 PM

loveseed
29-11-2008, 07:31 PM

LS

loveseed
30-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Happy Sunday Bros !!! :p

LS

loveseed
30-11-2008, 06:01 PM

LS

marlboro1818
30-11-2008, 07:40 PM
gotto thanks lovesea bro for Dizon booking.here are my FR for dizon.she looks like singapore ah lian if no no mention to me tt shes a thai. lol. Got Smsed The room and went up, Heard the Water running outside the door and knocked on th door, Out Came her, She looks much prettier than in the studio photo just a bit tan though but its ok for me...Got in and Chat abit and she ask me "Bath?" Ok why Not...She took off her clothes and Man! Good Figure she Had! Ok so while bathing, Im Treated like a King as other Fr has said...My Body first Then lastly to my Prince down there, And man she does BoobJob! I was in Heaven! and she see still not cumming out then she proceed to BBBJ...I was totally going insane man!! but still not cumming out though...then Dry up ourselves and I Lie on the bed waiting for her to dry up also...

Then she straightaway go to Catbath me without any warning! Oh that I Like..We french like no tomorrow keep frenching while I finger her and her hand were on my Prince..Good Feeling There Feeling like was gonna cum liao but Tahaned le...heng ah haha...

Then The Best moment has come, she Cap me and Cowgirl me...She Is Damn Tight!!! I Nearly Screamed As I Nv Had this Tightness before! After Cowgirl I Turn her over and We French and french and woah she got hold of my Prince and guide it into the cave...I missionary her And within 5min I cannot tahan and I shoot!! That was good! I french her again for like 2 min before I proceed to bath again...

Ok so dry up again and we cuddle each other on bed watching TV and she really cute cuddling me and she's asleep and I asked her Is she tired? She said havent sleeping very long le...Hehe..and I let her sleep lor since she so tired...so cuddling each other until Times up...Got paid and leave...if find tt she is good like what i mentioned above, up me okies! loveseed bro can also up me already cos i fulfil my promised a FR for u! hiakhiak! happy bonking bros!

In Summary:
Looks: 8/10 looks prettier than in her photo
Boobs: 8/10 natural,nice to squeeze
Body : 8.5/10 hour glass
BBBJ: 8/10 smooth n shiok
FJ: 8.5/10 tight,but not pain good point
Frenching : 8.5/10 She Love Frenching
GFE: 8/10 like my ex gf like tt
Overall service: 9.5/10
RTF : OF COS! but i need recover my vatamin M first. lol

loveseed
25-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Dear bros, she is back !!! Sms me for bookings... :p

LS

loveseed
25-02-2009, 09:13 PM

loveseed
26-02-2009, 10:08 AM
:p :D

LS

loveseed
26-02-2009, 01:31 PM

LS

loveseed
26-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Awaiting for more FRs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
26-02-2009, 09:12 PM

loveseed
27-02-2009, 10:02 AM

LS

loveseed
27-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Upsszzz !!! :D

LS

loveseed
27-02-2009, 03:45 PM

LS

loveseed
27-02-2009, 07:58 PM
:p :cool: :D

LS

loveseed
27-02-2009, 11:59 PM

loveseed
28-02-2009, 10:59 AM

LS

loveseed
28-02-2009, 05:08 PM

LS

loveseed
28-02-2009, 09:50 PM

loveseed
01-03-2009, 10:19 AM

LS

loveseed
01-03-2009, 03:41 PM

LS

loveseed
01-03-2009, 07:05 PM

LS

nic_cool
01-03-2009, 08:25 PM
firstly bros, tis is only my 2nd FR, so if not good bros please dun mind...
was looking thru the forum to look for potential bonks when i came across bro LS's Dizon... cant tahan her CFM from the photo so sms bro LS for a session... arrange time and went down to the stated location...
press the door bell and waited for awhile b4 the door opened and i was greeted by her... she looked about 80% similar to her pic and was rather petite in size...
sit down tcss for 10mins then she suggested we take a shower together. pretty SOP stuff where she took care to clean every part of my body, paying special attention to my lil bro...
finish wash up n we went to lie on the bed together, watching tv with her lying on my shoulder just like a couple.. full of GFE... den she proceeded to give me a catbath.. nnot satisfyyed with just her satisfying me, i pulled her up to me n we started frenching like long lost lovers... she is THE BEST kisser i have ever had.. tongue-fighting n sucking like no tomorrow and filled with passion.... i started fingering her n to my surprise she was already so wet.... went on kissing for 10mins, switching between her luscious lips n breasts while continuing to finger her, while she was hugging me close to her such tat we were like pressed together.. haha super shiok feeling...
She then capped me n we started the bonking.. did missionary b4 finishing off in doggie....
i saw tat she was already very tired so i let her take a rest on the bed and went to wash up by myself... to my surprise as i was washing up i found a love bite on my shoulder.. haha... was a pleasant surprise...i went out n asked her when she did it and she said it was her present to me....
overall she was an extremely sextisfying bonk, GFE n committed to providing u with a good time...

Summary:

Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (paiseh bros i dun reallie noe how to judge wad cup or wad size but it was more than a handful for me... )
BJ: 7.5/10 (i din wanna do BBBJ)
FJ: 10/10 (accomodating and passionate)
Frenching: 10/10 (best i had)
GFE: 10/10
Fingering: Yes
RTF: if enough vitamin M definitely!

ps: thanks bro LS for bringing such a gem to us!!
cheers

loveseed
02-03-2009, 10:16 AM
:p :cool: :D

LS

loveseed
02-03-2009, 12:50 PM

LS

loveseed
02-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Upszzz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
03-03-2009, 05:26 AM

loveseed
03-03-2009, 10:57 AM

LS

loveseed
04-03-2009, 06:27 AM

LS

loveseed
04-03-2009, 11:04 AM

LS

loveseed
04-03-2009, 04:20 PM

LS

loveseed
04-03-2009, 07:05 PM

loveseed
05-03-2009, 12:38 AM

LS

loveseed
05-03-2009, 12:13 PM

LS

loveseed
05-03-2009, 02:41 PM

LS

loveseed
05-03-2009, 06:44 PM

LS

loveseed
05-03-2009, 11:36 PM

loveseed
06-03-2009, 09:45 AM

LS

loveseed
06-03-2009, 12:32 PM

LS

loveseed
06-03-2009, 04:11 PM

LS

loveseed
06-03-2009, 07:31 PM

loveseed
06-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Awaiting for more FRs... :p

LS

metalsp2
07-03-2009, 08:09 AM
hey bros... yeah.. its been a while since ive written in sbf but i still have a fr to write about dizon as promised to bro ls. Bro LS told me about dizon the day she arrived.. and since i trust his gals quality, i took her on..

reached the usual hotel and up to her room... i heard some sound like she is getting herself ready to meet me or sth. when the door opened, i saw this slightly blonde hair petite size gal wearing a leather set of bra and panty!! woh.. this is the first time i see this.. and u know, she has a leather neck belt or sth of that sort that makes her look so much like leather SM lady... haha.. thats a frist...

she looks sweet and even though her english isnt as good as azalea, she was able to converse enough to make me not feel lost. she sat on my lap and i was having a feel of her leather material.. ooooh.. it kinds of makes the sex more kinky now.. feeling her pussy from the leather material.. soon before i know it, we were frenching like super super long lovers.. there was such a connection that we were just frenching non stop for like 15 mins or sth.... with my hands all over her body... she is quite small size so its easy to like hug her all into me...

then after we broke off from frenching,, reluctantly.. she started stripping for the shower part.. shower action is as per normal.. so i came out first and kept looking at her leather bra and panty.. she followed soon and she was amused at how i like that leather set..

well anyway, soon we were back on bed.. action begins with her catbathing me and all.. ok.. im gonna skip this part cuz its as per normal.. BUT.. the main action is what's i wanna talk about... so after all the licking and frenching... she capped me and she entered me cowgirl... she was quite tight and i can really feel the pussy walls sliding up and down my dick... she started to moan and really feeling the sextisfaction.. maybe cuz she only just touched down, feeling very horny.. we rocked on like that for like 15 mins non stop... she letting me kiss her nipples, she hugging me.... then i shifted to sitting position and continue pushing her ass into me.. she was just letting out moans after moans.. and at a few points, u can totally feel her collapse due to cumming.. and of cuz the wetness confirms that...

wah and i dunno why but i have super stamina that night... i started to try other positions.. i carried her up and pumped her with her in the air.. carrying her and pumping... i can tell u that we are both starting to sweat... after like 10mins, i have her back on the bed missionary.. we were like right up against the wall, fucking and frenching... moaning and hugging... somehow i cant feel the urge to cum yet after like almost 30mins of continuous pumping...

seeing that we are both sweaty and abit tired, i slowed down my action.. until i withdrew for a short break.. dizon was totally shacked out!! but enjoying all the sex there is to be.. then lying near her legs, i stare at her pussy... suddenly i had the urge to give her a paint job which got her moaning again and again... just like azalea who like me to paint her until she got so wet, dizon didnt escape me as well.. she was moaning and many times trying to close her legs as her orgasm comes..... ahhh power.... and finally i just lied beside dizon and we rested like a couple after sex.. that felt so gfe...

we really did fal asleep for awhile actually.. after like 5 to 8 mins, we sort of woke up and my dick was like feeling hard and i started to stroke it while dizon caressed me.... maybe cuz i mast quite a few times that week so i tot ill just do it myself also this time.. then after 5 min of stroking and her caressing beside me, i finally released into the cd... dun wanna make a mess of things since we are in such a loving couple position.....

after that we washed up and left after a super power action session..... thks bro LS for recommendation.

overall:
looks: 7.5/10
sweetness: 8/10
figure: 8/10 (petite and light.. great for wild play)
boobs: 7.5/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 9.5/10 (continuous action.. non stop!)
rtf: maybe or maybe not.. cuz bro LS got new stock.... :)

thks again bro.. hope to try new gals soon !

loveseed
07-03-2009, 01:39 PM
hey bros... yeah.. its been a while since ive written in sbf but i still have a fr to write about dizon as promised to bro ls. Bro LS told me about dizon the day she arrived.. and since i trust his gals quality, i took her on..

after that we washed up and left after a super power action session..... thks bro LS for recommendation.

overall:
looks: 7.5/10
sweetness: 8/10
figure: 8/10 (petite and light.. great for wild play)
boobs: 7.5/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 9.5/10 (continuous action.. non stop!)
rtf: maybe or maybe not.. cuz bro LS got new stock.... :)

thks again bro.. hope to try new gals soon !

Thanks bro metalsp2 for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
07-03-2009, 05:44 PM

LS

loveseed
07-03-2009, 10:06 PM

LS

ziggy76
10-03-2009, 10:01 PM
upz for the fact that she's damn power. :)

too lazy to write an FR. but i'll leave a long outstanding (since last week) grades. :p

looks: 8.5/10 (looks eurasian in my books)
figure: 8.5/10
boobs: 8/10
bbbj: 7.5/10
fj: 9.5/10 (power rider)
attitude: very good, no complaining though communication is a bit hard.
rtf: most likely.

loveseed
20-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Dear bro, she is back !!! Bookings starts now... :p

LS

loveseed
20-05-2009, 07:31 PM
upz for the fact that she's damn power. :)

too lazy to write an FR. but i'll leave a long outstanding (since last week) grades. :p

looks: 8.5/10 (looks eurasian in my books)
figure: 8.5/10
bbbj: 7.5/10
attitude: very good, no complaining though communication is a bit hard.
rtf: most likely.

Thanks bro ziggy76 for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
21-05-2009, 12:33 AM

LS

loveseed
21-05-2009, 10:48 AM
UPsszzz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
21-05-2009, 01:15 PM

LS

loveseed
21-05-2009, 03:17 PM

loveseed
21-05-2009, 05:27 PM

LS

loveseed
21-05-2009, 07:54 PM

LS

loveseed
21-05-2009, 10:23 PM

LS

loveseed
22-05-2009, 01:04 AM

loveseed
22-05-2009, 10:44 AM

LS

loveseed
22-05-2009, 01:19 PM

LS

loveseed
22-05-2009, 03:45 PM

LS

loveseed
22-05-2009, 07:22 PM

loveseed
22-05-2009, 07:25 PM

LS

loveseed
22-05-2009, 09:38 PM

LS

loveseed
22-05-2009, 11:59 PM

LS

loveseed
23-05-2009, 10:01 AM

loveseed
24-05-2009, 10:49 AM

LS

loveseed
24-05-2009, 01:27 PM

LS

loveseed
24-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Awaiting more FRs :p

LS

loveseed
24-05-2009, 07:40 PM

loveseed
24-05-2009, 10:11 PM

LS

loveseed
25-05-2009, 03:56 AM
:) ;)

ls

loveseed
25-05-2009, 10:02 AM

LS

loveseed
25-05-2009, 12:17 PM

loveseed
25-05-2009, 02:50 PM

LS

loveseed
25-05-2009, 05:30 PM

LS

loveseed
25-05-2009, 07:52 PM

LS

loveseed
25-05-2009, 10:21 PM

loveseed
26-05-2009, 05:09 AM

LS

loveseed
26-05-2009, 10:03 AM

LS

loveseed
26-05-2009, 12:11 PM

LS

loveseed
26-05-2009, 02:37 PM

loveseed
26-05-2009, 05:42 PM

LS

loveseed
26-05-2009, 08:50 PM

LS

loveseed
26-05-2009, 11:45 PM

LS

loveseed
27-05-2009, 04:37 AM

loveseed
27-05-2009, 10:03 AM

LS

loveseed
27-05-2009, 12:42 PM

LS

loveseed
27-05-2009, 03:42 PM

LS

loveseed
27-05-2009, 06:02 PM

loveseed
27-05-2009, 08:11 PM

LS

loveseed
27-05-2009, 10:32 PM

LS

loveseed
28-05-2009, 10:04 AM

LS

UZUMAKI_N
28-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Fr on Dizon

Today went out with friends.we were like eating dinner together and he suddenly told mi later he will be going for bonking trip so i also gotten horny sms LS for slot.LS reply mi with 2 choice either dizon at 9.45pm or lovie at 10.35pm.So i picked dizon instead.reach and sms LS for room.went up to the room and ting dong......

SHe opened the door.OMG she looks just like a young malay SYT with clear and sharp features nice eye sharp and pointed nose nice one.she invited mi in and pour mi some water.Engine wasnt warm up and she hadnt eaten so i told her to eat first cos i know she must be quite busy no time to eat since her food was still left there intact.she went on to eat and we chat along.she finish the food quite fast and she went to brush her teeth and use listerine and came over to start the tongue war.SHe wasnt holding back anymore started to become wild.OMG she fierce and horny so i signal her to bath.Her GFE lvl is high and french like crazy.After see her strip she got figure bro nice figure.Big boobs slim figure jus slightly short but her looks and boobs make up for everything.

We went to bath and she was like gf holding u tell u to be careful as she have learn her lesson before slipping in the bath room pity her must have hurt alot she will grab and and guide u to the tub fearing that u will fall then she will join u.went in the tub and started kissing again as she clean mi.Really cant tahan when she was cleaning my dick.the way she clean it really can cum.tahan and stopped her there kissing her again.we both clean up and went to real action.Really too horny couldnt wait so didnt try BBBJ jus french and capped and jack her wildly.SHes really tight as initially had problem penetrating her tight wall.shes so tight that after a while cum already rarely cum so fast but shes really really tight.......After cum we went clean up and continue frenching on the bed .After time up jus paid and left but now also starting to miss her.......

Look: 8/10 (Look like malay SYT)
Boobs: 8/10 (B cup quite nice and all natural its soft also)
Frenching: 10/10 (can french as much as u like and alot tongue action and best of all she like to do long frenching)
GFE: 100/10(i nv type wrong she make u feel shes like yr gf)
Cathbath: NV try no time too horny
BBBJ: NV try no time too horny
FJ: 9/10(Too fucking tight OMGOMGOM cum so fast like wasted haha should have tahan with this babe longer)
Service: 9/10
RTF: Definitely if got the cash

loveseed
28-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Thanks bro UZUMAKI_N for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
28-05-2009, 05:18 PM

loveseed
28-05-2009, 07:52 PM

LS

loveseed
28-05-2009, 10:26 PM

LS

loveseed
29-05-2009, 10:30 AM

LS

loveseed
29-05-2009, 01:26 PM

loveseed
29-05-2009, 03:37 PM

LS

loveseed
29-05-2009, 05:46 PM

LS

loveseed
29-05-2009, 07:49 PM

LS

loveseed
29-05-2009, 10:38 PM

EBloGGeR
29-05-2009, 10:39 PM
She came many times before?

loveseed
30-05-2009, 10:41 AM
:p :cool:

LS

loveseed
30-05-2009, 12:53 PM

LS

loveseed
30-05-2009, 06:06 PM

LS

loveseed
30-05-2009, 08:56 PM

loveseed
31-05-2009, 10:06 AM

LS

loveseed
31-05-2009, 01:16 PM

LS

loveseed
31-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Now awaiting more FRs !!! :p

LS

devilac
31-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Perhaps, one of the best FJ I had. She gave this shy GND look when we first met, but managed to warm up later. She was very playful throughout the session. Had so much fun that didn't realise that time ran out. Only managed one shot. Would definitely RTF if not for the fact that she is leaving next week, and I'll be stuck in-camp for reservist. Argh.

looks: 9/10
figure: 7/10
french: the longest french, like with GF. :P
bbbj: Nil - it was action right from start, forgotten about it!
GFE: 10/10. were hugging and teasing each other. But communication was a bit difficult as I know no thai.
rtf: no chance. sigh....

Thanks LS for recommending her as I initially wanted Diva. :)

loveseed
31-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Perhaps, one of the best FJ I had. She gave this shy GND look when we first met, but managed to warm up later. She was very playful throughout the session. Had so much fun that didn't realise that time ran out. Only managed one shot. Would definitely RTF if not for the fact that she is leaving next week, and I'll be stuck in-camp for reservist. Argh.

looks: 9/10
figure: 7/10
french: the longest french, like with GF. :P
bbbj: Nil - it was action right from start, forgotten about it!
GFE: 10/10. were hugging and teasing each other. But communication was a bit difficult as I know no thai.
rtf: no chance. sigh....

Thanks LS for recommending her as I initially wanted Diva. :)

Thanks bro devilac for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
01-06-2009, 10:24 AM

loveseed
01-06-2009, 12:30 PM

LS

loveseed
01-06-2009, 02:42 PM

LS

loveseed
01-06-2009, 04:58 PM

LS

loveseed
01-06-2009, 07:44 PM

loveseed
01-06-2009, 10:03 PM

LS

loveseed
02-06-2009, 12:57 AM

LS

loveseed
02-06-2009, 10:01 AM
No awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
02-06-2009, 12:28 PM

loveseed
02-06-2009, 03:24 PM

LS

loveseed
02-06-2009, 06:19 PM

LS

loveseed
02-06-2009, 08:25 PM

LS

loveseed
02-06-2009, 10:56 PM

Robbied
04-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Tried her a day back, and here are the overall marks:

Looks: 8.5/10 (Definitely looks close to picture, just a tad sharper)
Figure:7.5/10 (She is really slim, so definitely no extra fats)
Boobs:8.5/10 (For her slim figure, surprisingly she got good sized boobs)
French:10/10 (I think I know how a vampiress's kiss is like...)
bbbj:Nil (She goes straight for the kill)
Fj:10/10 (Only other Fl that can make me deliver 2 shots)
Gfe:10/10 (She's pretty outgoing, and likes to joke, fun to be with)

She has a rather outgoing personality, so apart from all the action, she was joking around. I must say from the moment she french you, you know you are in for a Ride haha. That's why I think most of us din really go for bbbj, just straight, wham!

Her enthusiasm during the process was really HIGH (pun intended).