PDA

View Full Version : PRC provide gd massagebbbjfj 60/2hr/2shoot

snoopysg
20-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Hi any bro,

After a busy day at work and want a relax place and mind..what a stress sg....
so pamper yourself with a full body gd massage(real skills) by PRC..
I have try a prc recently quite gd.massage +other service...
me recommend a prc for her hardwork and gd service.
Any bro interested pm me i will share the number and do FR after that...
thank...
me not okt,just want to share with all bro here.
NOt number collector pls....
cheer.

grist
20-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Bro I would like to have some details. looks and service?

owenrich
20-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Hi Bro, Please post more about the PRC massage, me interested to call her.

Angel.Janus
20-08-2008, 02:19 PM
wah, i also need de-stressing... can pass to me?

xhardboiled
20-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Yes. More info pls. Thx

tuanehlover
20-08-2008, 03:09 PM
bro,at least give more info on the body, what Cup size, n damages for each kind of service...i like 2 de-stress also, but low in Vit M..:(so trying 2 find the best budget lobang...thanks bro..

snoopysg
21-08-2008, 12:25 AM
hi to all bro,
paiseh forget to put more detail....
as every 1 noe,price increase everywhere in sg...food,transport,more ERP payment who drive.so budget n cheongster like us shrink our $$$ oso.gd service and budget hard ro find...

Name:xiao xi
Look: 7.0 MILF std (with big eye to me)
Boobs: 36C (Real, Soft but gd to suck)
Body: 6
Hieght: 1.61 m
BBBJ: 9.0
FJ: 8.0

Massage: 9.0
Fingering: Yes
CIM/COB/COF: Yes
Service: 9.0
Damage: 60/2/2 (not inclusive of cap and room)

massage i will commend better than those massage shop staff.she do from neck to toe and even use hand rub ur foot and do your hand massage...

do pm me if you interested.
worth the value and $.if vit M low y not go 4 it.
cheer

horsebite
21-08-2008, 12:38 AM
You got mail..:D

hippolover
21-08-2008, 10:39 AM
wow....horsy

long time no see

Angel.Janus
21-08-2008, 11:08 AM
can estimate her age??

Clit_LickeR
21-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Dear TS, what abt her age and size?.. ;)
Cheers!

horsebite
21-08-2008, 11:36 AM
wow....horsy

long time no see

nod...missing makes the heart fonder....:D

dick3007
21-08-2008, 02:06 PM
HI bros Snoopy,

Can give me the contact ? vit M really low, now have to go for prc gal they r good value for $

Tks u & B.rgds

xiaosiao
21-08-2008, 04:35 PM
cheer

Wow Great lobang! Do share with me the contact bro :D

kenny9784
21-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Hi bro ,can share her contact,,,good lobang...thank you..

caveman125
21-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Hi Snoopysg,

May I also share your contact please?
Thanks in advance.

snoopysg
21-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi to all my bro FL cheongster,

Xiao xi is ard 30yr old...fair skin....

I have pm some bro but not 1 response or feedback on the FR...

Of coz,all bro here sometime have to flexible if got vit M go 4 the young and dangerous 1.but think twice again,sumtime we go 4 service or look?
hmmmm....
got look not service oso sian....not look got service better abit...
average + service gd...that wat i have look 4....and same to all bro here....
think back...we have to pamper ourselves,left wife or gf aside sumtime have side dishes of yourself oso gd...life is short...y not do make urself better n enjoying....it true evry1 of us here got commitment to family,wife or gf...we are human being we need side dishes sumtime...
any of the bro agree?
cheer to all FL bro here with a glass of wine...
will return pm to those bro pm me...
btw,me jus sharing with all bro here...if can up my point i appreciate
if cant it ok with me..
i still share with u all,not asking any return but got gd lobang rem to intro "me FL cheongster bro" here thank you very much

together14
21-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi Bro

Care to share?

Been trying to pick up PRC girls but very scared to let ppl see me on the streets

Thanks

:)

Paul Heng
21-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Hi Bro,very interested in this gal can any Bro pm the contact,thank!

bigbuffalo
21-08-2008, 11:04 PM
hello TS ,can you share her contact with me ?
thank you very much .

SUPERBOY.
21-08-2008, 11:21 PM
hi bro can i have the contact
thank

beng_22
21-08-2008, 11:43 PM
same feeling with you...what KT said is also good, go for Lor 8-10, look for the pretty one...but i once nearly saw a far relative...wife side...

go hotel for thai cost $120....free CD and room, but need to pay for car park..
go Tropical but the stock no so good...
go blue wave, price also increase liao...
GL 50 also not bad...but also scare ppls see...hahaha...

Hi Bro

Care to share?

Been trying to pick up PRC girls but very scared to let ppl see me on the streets

Thanks

tamatiger
22-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Ok heres the FR on Xiao Xi ...

Called her to arrange in the noon, misunderstand have the timing difference by 15 mins. But she still sms me coming late 15-20 mins from her appt time.
Find quite SOP and massage normal.

Look: 6
Boobs: 36B+
BBBJ: 6.5
FJ: 6.5
Massage: 6
Damage: 60/2/2 (Exclude room & CD)

Whole session lasted 1 hr, kinda have no chemistry with her.
At first sms me wanna take her friend too, but turned down.
Later her friend call and sms her when she can finish as she waiting for her downstairs.
Kinda feel like rush and even ask me to promote her here .... well .... yr decision. :rolleyes:

otur
22-08-2008, 03:57 PM
pm tS for number. awaiting reply

BroAA
22-08-2008, 04:28 PM
hi to all bro,
paiseh forget to put more detail....
as every 1 noe,price increase everywhere in sg...food,transport,more ERP payment who drive.so budget n cheongster like us shrink our $$$ oso.gd service and budget hard ro find...

Look: 7.0 MILF std (with big eye to me)
Boobs: 36C (Real, Soft but gd to suck)
Hieght: 1.61 m
FJ: 8.0

Massage: 9.0

massage i will commend better than those massage shop staff.she do from neck to toe and even use hand rub ur foot and do your hand massage...

cheer

Hi Bro,

Appreciate if you could pm me the FL contact. I am looking forward to a budget bonk, economy no so soundly.

Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing it with the members.

simon07cheong04
22-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi Brother Snoopy,

After reading Tamatiger FR, is she that bad? She cut short 1 hour for her service?

Ok heres the FR on Xiao Xi ...

Called her to arrange in the noon, misunderstand have the timing difference by 15 mins. But she still sms me coming late 15-20 mins from her appt time.
Find quite SOP and massage normal.

Look: 6
Boobs: 36B+
BBBJ: 6.5
FJ: 6.5
Massage: 6
Damage: 60/2/2 (Exclude room & CD)

Whole session lasted 1 hr, kinda have no chemistry with her.
At first sms me wanna take her friend too, but turned down.
Later her friend call and sms her when she can finish as she waiting for her downstairs.
Kinda feel like rush and even ask me to promote her here .... well .... yr decision.

snoopysg
22-08-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi bro tamatiger,

u try to arrange her this afternooon?I check with her as she say she got urgent thing to work on personal thing.and after that get back to the bro...the bro say not time,so she disappointed.

according to her feedback,not 1 look for her this whole afternoon only got 1 bro which i mention above.

snoopysg
22-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi to all FL senior bro and junior FL bro,

I just want to comment that the lobang i share is for all bro who able to and really apprecaite the good china jade...

If any newbie who dun really know the rule of forum here and spolit market then i will not share with newbie bro again.only senior bro with reputation.

A man meat is another man posion.

sorry to all newbie bro.

Fox1978
23-08-2008, 04:25 AM
hi bro, care to share her contact?
Will write FR after bonk her. thanks:)

raiderxp
23-08-2008, 04:30 AM
Hi snoopy, dun mind sharing her ctc? Will book her maybe next week. Send your a pm too. Thanks in advance. -cheers-

snoopysg
23-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi to all bro who i give the number of XX.

after try pls do give Fr here thank you.Appreciate.

Angel.Janus
23-08-2008, 12:29 PM
still waiting patiently for my turn to get the contact... :cool:

rejoicewith
23-08-2008, 12:36 PM
new here....bros kindly provide contact...thanks!!!!

snoopysg
23-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Hi to newbie here

if you wan do pm me your name n contact,as u all r in the Q.
As i will give to senior/junior bro here 1st and then to those newbie who are not num collector and sincerce wan to try the china jade...
thank you

jboi
24-08-2008, 12:29 AM
TS, can PM me the contact? TIA.

Angel.Janus
24-08-2008, 12:33 AM
still waiting patiently for my turn to get the contact... :cool:

PRC provide gd... 23-08-2008 04:03 PM ~~~~~~~~~~~~

wah liao... really got people bo liao..... zap others, dare not leave name behind... some more dun give reason why... :mad::mad:

gongongong
24-08-2008, 04:11 AM
FR

Thanks to Bro Snoopy for Xiao Xi's contact.

Arranged to meet up at Kovan 81.

She is one MILF. Average look with tummy fat. Boobs is about 34B I think BUT...with PINKISH nipple (if the lighting did not trick my eyes) However, she has great attitude. Hardworking as well. Told from right from the start I just want massage then followed by cap BJ for release.

She gave me a pretty good massage for about an hour. Not the best I have but definitely not piano playing. From neck to toe. Did not miss an inch. J&J baby oil was used.

Went back to shower, paid special attention to my ass crack. This got me a little excited and proceed to the bed for main course. Capped me and started catbath. Quite nice starting from my chest and slowly down to the groin area. With her mouth there, she started suck on my balls with alternate flick with her tongue. The feeling was great.

After playing with my balls for nearly 5 minutes, her tongue started to venture south. My anticipation was spot on. She gave me a nice AR. This was the highlight. AR was done over and over again with her using both of her hands to push my thigh high up until my knees were touching my shoulder. This gave her better access and her tongue was lapping up and down with occassional poking on my a**hole.....I was in heaven.

The AR went on at least 10 minutes until she proceed to give me a BJ. Nothing to shout about on the BJ except for a few attempts to deep throat. Kinda like the way she looked into my eyes when she was doing it. This went for about 10 minutes again until I finally exploded in her mouth. Another good point is she kept sucking until I completely spent.

Back to shower with still 30 mins left. She asked me for a second shot but I had to turn her down cos I was too tired. So we sat down chit chat until time is up. Found out why she had misunderstanding with one of the bro that she had to leave early.

Overall a good sexperience for me. During the session, her phone rings and she rejected the call and continued. I think one of the caller is Bro Snoopysg :D Then another bro SMS her and she asked for my help to reply in english. Hope the bro meeting her after me have a great time as well. :)

Final comment: Xiao Xi has great attitude and very hardworking. What she lacks of in looks / age, she made it up in her service. For bros just looking for a decent massage + BJ/FJ, she's the one. For bros who go for looks or SYT, you might not want to try her.

Stats
Looks : 6/10
Body : 5/10
Boobs : 34B (nice light pinkish nipple)
BJ : 7/10
AR : 9/10
FJ : did not try
Damage : $60 + $10 (tips)
RTF : Yes when I want a massage with superb AR.

She will be leaving on 8 Sept. Bros who wanna try do act fast. Please PM Bro Snoopysg for Xiao Xi's contact.

Thanks.

kukumalu
24-08-2008, 06:23 AM
Msg her last nite for an appt 2day but she 5am plus sms me, said she got stomach cramps back to hunt her and can't get out of bed. Hence, 2day appt cancelled. Hope she get well. Me go find other target.:)

kltan4
24-08-2008, 07:52 AM
bro, can share her ctc? have pm you. TQ

gambit88
24-08-2008, 08:22 AM
Msg her last nite for an appt 2day but she 5am plus sms me, said she got stomach cramps back to hunt her and can't get out of bed. Hence, 2day appt cancelled. Hope she get well. Me go find other target.:)

I had appointment with Xiao Xi for today also(24/08/08) for a 2pm slot, received the same massage from her also.

Seems like she will be out of service for this few days.

:( Siaz

kukumalu
24-08-2008, 08:37 AM
I had appointment with Xiao Xi for today also(24/08/08) for a 2pm slot, received the same massage from her also.

Seems like she will be out of service for this few days.

:( Siaz

Hahaha...after me is your turn liao coz I asked for morning 11am slot. Too bad then. have to wait until next Sunday. Weekdays too tired to do anything.

snoopysg
24-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Hi all bro here,

xiao xi have inform me to apologise to those bro have time slot for her on 24/8/08...as she real down with gastric pain and unable to work today....
she feel sarry for the bro who make appointment with her...
As we all are human being,when we get sick it unexpect....so she had not choice to serve those bro....she msg me to post and sincerce apology to bro here...

Sometime do any bro think back,those FL here work very hard and they earn the little $ for the sake of their family at hometown,it quite pity for them...we r lucky born in sg...have stable life here...not disaster and security is gd...for those bro missed today xiao xi said will arrange again with these bro...she told me appreciate these bro kindness and support.

snoopysg
24-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Hi bro gonggong,

Thank for the FR....

cheer

snoopysg
24-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi bro here,

xiao xi is recover as she suffer gastric flu and after see doc she ok and slowly back to health.

For 2 bro,missed out 2dae pls contact her for appointment at your conveninet timing....

thank you....

oohay_173
24-08-2008, 09:28 PM
hi bro can share contact number

knotts69
25-08-2008, 12:17 AM
Hi bro can I Have the contact too. Thkq

taxi69
25-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Bro,Can pm me the no.
Looking 4 gd massage.
Tks

bbjking888
25-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Hi Bro, hope to try her these few days. Can pm me her contacts? Thanks

look chat
25-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Thanks brother TS for the contact. As promise here is the FR on Xiao Xi. Arranged a meeting on Saturday afternoon. After booking a room, sms she the number and she came in within 10 mins. First look at her, looks like age around 30. After letting her in, chat a while and straight to bath up ourself.

When come out from the bathroom, she start the action by AR me from neck to down site. When she started to bbbj me, the feeling was nice. I can't even stop her that my first shot was waste without any action started. :o:o
She help me to clean all my army then start the massage for me but unluckily she forgot to bring the massage oil.

Her massage was nice and not those piano playing type. From neck to toe no place missed which made me nearly fall asleep (too tired on working). After her massage finish my little brother feel like awake. Straight put the cap on go for the action. First she cowgirl me, then missionary. After pumping about 10 mins feel my little brother slowly soft back again :o:o then no choice ask he to bbbj me but still cannot release. Finally explodeb during her HJ. Make me leg shaking when go home time.

Comment: She is very hardworking and customer oriented service type. For brother who looking for service oriented type, she is the choice.

Stats
Body : 5/10
Boobs : 34B?? (I dunno)
BJ : 7/10
AR : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Damage : $60 + $10 (tips)
RTF : May be

avwolf
25-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks TS for giving me Xiao Xi contact. so here is her FR:

Book a room in Kovan. she prefer to operate there although she stay in GL. waited for 10 min and the door bell ring. at first look, a bit disappointing. But I told myself since i already know beforehand she is a MILF, so let's see what she can offer.

She started by taking off and hanging my clothes. then guide me to the toilet for shower. she will take care to clean my didi and ass. after drying up, I layed on the bed and she started by licking my nipples and then slowly go down for the BBBJ and AR. to cut the story short, her BBBJ is shiok with good suction and clever tongue flicking. and when she AR me, can feel myself shiver when her tongue tip touch my asshole. she uses a very light touch and hence it is very stimulating comparing to other AR I experienced before which can be rough and strong. Overall, the BBBJ and AR lasted quite long, maybe about 10 min. Lucky I don't cum easily during BBBJ, hence can save the bullets for FJ.

1st round started with her on top. nothing really spectacular here to shout about but can see she is also enjoying herself. after cumming, she bring me to wash up again. then we lay down in bed for a while before she gave me a good massage both front and back. Her massage is those real proper one, and I think she can fight with those in massage shops.

After a good strong long massage, she started to BBBJ and AR me again. The service is still as good as the beginning. This time I bonked her in doggie style and again can see her enjoying herself when I pumped her hard and fast. After cumming, she wash up for me again. Really use up the full 2 hour in the hotel.

I guess I am her first customer after she just recover from her gastric flu. she said she is still taking medicine. but her service is still as good even she may not be feeling fully well. Customer service wise I will say she is 100%, good enough to compensate for what she is lacking in the looks and body department.

For those who are interested, pls ask TS for contact. For those who have their appointments cancel yesterday due to her illness, you can start to arrange booking with her again. She is due to go home on 8 sept.

Stats
~~~~~~~~
Body : 6/10, a but fleshy with tummy.
Boobs : B, a bit sagging but nipples look nice.
BBBJ : 8/10
AR : 9/10
FJ : 7/10
Damage : $60 for 2 hours, 2 shots
RTF : When I needed a good massage with BBBJ, AR, FJ...hehehe...

snoopysg
25-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Hi thank to bro who have post the FR...

I have Pm quite afew senior bro and junior bro here....do post FR after that...newbie will be next in Q....as my mail is going to full...me try to clear every now and then...to let real FL cheongster have full enjoy and appreciate the real good JADE of china....

What a rare gem indeed for service which some bro comment 100%....

A thought for a 2 cent...if u find a gd looking n young they are rush to complete the job n went off...to my view it meaningless...we paid $ that the service we get...of coz i urge the bro here who try must gentle and soft to the gd jade of china...we dun abuse it and treat them nicely as they are human as we do...she have the wholeheartly to serve the all bro...those bro try it will know thesecret of the real powerful massage...no horse can run...

hahaha...cheer to the great wall of china....

jasdin
25-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi Bro,

hope to try her Can pm me her contacts?

Thanks

lokomo
25-08-2008, 11:54 PM
bro i have pm you..pls pm her num..thks....will give a fr after try:D

Fox1978
26-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks Bro Snoopysg for giving me Xiao Xi contact. so here is her FR:

Call her up last sat. through phone her sound is nice. so arrange to meet her in K81. Book a room n sms her the room number & waited for 10 min and the door bell ring. at first look, a bit disappointing but since book her so no choice.

We tcss awhile b4 we take off 4 a shower. After shower she will clean u up total dry in the body and in the bed she started by action by licking nipples and then slowly go down for the BBBJ, What i can say is her BBBJ with good suction is really good and she take her time to BBBJ slowly and her boobs is reaaly soft with nice light brown nipples and nice pussy as well. And the message is also dam nice.

let cut short the FRs the as the rest all Bro may also have try.
What i can say is wher u find 60/2/2 with more than 30min of message.

Body : 6/10, a but fleshy with tummy.
Boobs : should be C and nice light brown nipples but sagging.
BBBJ : 8/10
AR : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10
Damage : $60 for 2 hours, 2 shots & message
RTF : maybe.:D

hehehe
26-08-2008, 07:04 PM
sorrie double post paiseh

hehehe
26-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Hmmm,try xiao xi today at k81 ,she arrive on time n once inside the room she helps me to take off clothes n hang for me @@ service veri gd wor..n after which proceed to bath room for wash up n also dried up for me...wah wat can i say reallly this gal really into service sia...then the rest all ard the same as written by fellows bros n ts so will cut the story n jus write a simple FR hope ts won"t mind @@" ok frs as below
Looks 6 (milf look)
Boobs b+ i think
bbbj 9/10 score high i enjoyed it veri much
Ar 9/10 heavenly wat can i say
Fj 7/10 i too shoik liao cum veri fast not her fault...
overall a veri nice n service excllence gal however if u r in to looks like wat ts say can give her a miss bah BUT if u r in to service will regret if u never try last of all i thanks TS for the intro n really hope BROS who r into service should die die give her a try....thks again for the intro bro ts

together14
26-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi all

Any bro can PM me her no?

I know my pts not high la.. but got to start somewhere ma...

Promise to write FR after RANGE.

Thank You SIRs.. Hope i dun BOBO..

gambit88
26-08-2008, 10:28 PM
After missing to bonk Xiao Xi on Sunday due to her gastric pain, fast leg fast hand setup the meet on Monday.

Opted to go for BBBJ+CIM, Massage then FJ combination to fully utilise the 2 hours.

My Ratings Are Below :

Name : Xiao Xi
Look: 5 (Very MILF)
Body: Meaty & Rounded
Wt: 60kg
Boobs : 4 (Quite Big But Saggy)
BBBJ : 6 (Slow and Patient But Suction Not Strong)
AR : 7
Attitude : 9/10
CIM : Yes
FJ : 4/10
Massage : 6 (Strong Hands But Lacking In Technique)
GFE :5/10 (A Bit Too Old For My Taste)
DAMAGE : 60/2/2 (exclude room and cap)
RTF : No

Overall Xao Xi is a budget bonk with great attitude, so don't expect to see a SYT head turner.
Please manage your expectations first.

:D Hot Tip : Swithing off all the lights, Don't on the TV and draw down all the curtains.
Doing so you will have a more enjoyable session. (Blindfold is optional) if you catch my drift.

jus4fun
27-08-2008, 02:16 AM
hi bro, i'm new here. can i have her contact as well?? thanks..

Wonka123
27-08-2008, 03:52 PM
hello bro.. can pm me her contact too.. Many thanks.:)

snoopysg
27-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Hi thank for all bro who post the FR...
after all serviec is gd or look is gd....depend on bro choioce there is not right or wrong...itself expectation...
cheer for the gd jade of china...

S5050
28-08-2008, 12:13 AM
hi anyone can PM me her contact?
thanks.

cubicme
28-08-2008, 03:54 AM
hi hi cam pm me the contact? thnaks.

snoopysg
28-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Hi to all bro,

Those bro which i have pm and after try the gd jade of china pls kindly post a FR....I know whose are the nickname which i have pm to and hope this bro do give a FR and snoopysg bro here appreciate with your effort and time...

waiting for some more FR to be post then i will release to more bro here...
senior/junior bro, thank your supports for me here...

global25
28-08-2008, 11:20 PM
After reading TS report decide to get the contact for this china jade. Body has been aching for the past few days and it push forward the schedule plan for a session.

Expected a MILF, so didn’t have the usual expectation. I wasn’t disappointed when she arrived on the dot as arranged. I am here for a massage and expected good service from her rather than her beauty.

She is good in conversation. Straight forward and frank which I appreciate. She admit that she is FAT. A bit meaty, but not FAT IMO.

These are the stats:
Lady – Xiao Xi
Looks - 4/10 (typical jaded PRC)
Age – 30s
Body - 4/10 (Have spare tires, I prefer flat tummy ladies)
Boobs - 7/10 (Good size slightly sagging due to age)
Bath – 5.5/10 (SOP)
Massage – 7/10 (sufficient strength)
GFE - 8/10
French – 6/10
HJ – 7.5/10
BBBJ – 9.5/10 (superb)
BM – NIL (Didn’t request)
Pussy – 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 9.5/10 (Hardworking and accommodating)
RTF – If I need massage + service

Thanks to TS – a good piece of China Jade.

snoopysg
29-08-2008, 12:22 AM
hi thank to gobal25

hope u enjoy...
do up me if u can thank

sexrookie
29-08-2008, 12:28 AM
You got mail..:D

hypocrite horsey

You always tell the gang you don't go for MILF and age at 30+++

Must tell the gang all about your "horseshit" or bullshit

:D

player1313
29-08-2008, 01:12 AM
hi bro, i'm new here.. can i have her contact plsssss.... thankssss alot..:):)

toptop
29-08-2008, 01:15 AM
Thanks bro snoopysg for xiao xi contact.

Here my rating

Looks - 4/10
Age – late 30
Body - 4/10 ->big size
Boobs - 6.5/10 ->sagging
Massage – 8/10 ->not playing piano, think she learnt before
BBBJ – 8/10
Attitude: 10/10
RTF – no. not my cup of tea

X_plorer
29-08-2008, 07:11 AM
Can Pm me the contact, Bro Snoopysg.. Would like to try.. Thanks..

jasdude
29-08-2008, 11:25 AM
yo bro ! last nite went bed early cos early impt meeting . got your pm ! no worries will try her out . will upz u tonite once my points are restored! cheers! :)

devilboyz
29-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi Bros, no problem will FR. Can have more detail, please. Will like to share. Thanks. ;)

snoopysg
29-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Hi to all bro here,

thank for those bro FR...as different pple got different expectation...the gd china jade mayb main dishes for some bro here...but to some bro may be not their cup of tea...even not the cup of tea to some bro...me like to thank the bro... for the FR and try the jade of china...

our finger is not equal 1...not 1 is perfect in this world...include u and me...we have our like and dislike...cheer to all the FL cheongster...

BTw, XX is quite busy so senior/junior bro do make appointment in advance..to aviod disappoinment...as her time slot is fully booked...

mlloh
30-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks bro snoopysg for Xiao Xi' s contact.
Arranged to meet her few nights back,
my short fr,

Looks : 5 ,

body : 5, plump & meaty
boobs: 5 B+ cup , sag
bathing : 6.5
catbath : 6, SOP,
bbbj: 8, one of the better one around , shiok and non rush

fj : 7 few positions , accommodating , difficult to make her wet, quite tight due to dryness
service :9 , excellent , very good altitude, very patience kept trying very hard to make me cum 2nd time,
massage : 7

already up bro snoopysg's pts .

snoopysg
30-08-2008, 01:46 PM
hi bro mlloh,

thank you for the FR....

Liquid@cid
30-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Firstly a big thkq to TS, had tried XX last week due to work can't post FR, hopefully i'm not too late, here's the report:

Name: Xiao Xi
Looks: 4/10 (IMHO, one man's meat is another's poison)
Body: 5/10 (out of shape, will be lower if not for her boobs)
BBBJ: 7/10 (not the best that i had but she's eager to please, scores for her attitude instead of technic)
FJ: 7/10 (very accomodating, will oblige to the position that you request)
CIM: yes
AR: NA
AJ: never ask maybe can
GFE: NIL
Damage: 60/2/2 (but i only went for one shot as i do not feel like going for the second one)
Verdict: will recommand to brudders with tight budget and those who going for service instead of looks
RTF: don't think so

Though she's not a looker, but her service and attitude do make up for the lost count, brudders out there interested pls PM TS, and once again thks to TS fro sharing her number with me cheers :cool:

snoopysg
31-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi thank bro liquid for the FR...

cheer...

ak-67
01-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Thanks BroSnoopy for the contact.

Was at upp serangoon when decide to call her hoping she was at K81. However she was at geylang helping her friend to pack as her friend was going home. Asked me to get a room at 81 lor 16 and call her. Made the appt at 8pm and drove there. Reached and called her but couldn't get through. Lucky never got the room yet. Standing in front of the hotel like an OKT and tried calling a few times but still cannot get through. Thought kanna fly aeroplane liao. Waited till bout 8.30pm then slowly walked back to my car. While in my car tried calling again finally got though and went to get a room.

In the room, undress and went to shower together. Proceed to bed and starts to paint me from top to ass. Gave a really good suction BJ and spread my legs for a enjoyable AJ. Ended with a CIM. Gave me a body massage after that. Told me she leaving on the 10th but coming back after a one month break. Said her friend is coming and will be introducing her to me. Proceeded with Rd 2 after massage and gave her a good fingering. Pussy not very wet so still end with CIM.

Look: 4.5
Boobs: 36C
Body: 5
Height: 1.6 m
FJ: 6.0
AJ: 8.5
Massage: 6.0

together14
01-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Thank you to TS for the contact. Off day today so contacted FL to meet at H81 Geylang 16 for an appointment.

FR......

Looks: 5.5/10 (MILF)
Body: 6/10 (I like the BABA type)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Takes her time to blow you. One of the longest BJ I ever had..)
FJ: 7/10 (very accomodating, will oblige to the position that you request)
CIM: yes
AR: 9/10 (Fantastic, best AR I ever had)
AJ: never ask maybe can
GFE: 2/10 (Too big an age difference to imagine her as my GF la)
Damage: 60/2/2
RTF: Maybe

She was very punctual and that the whole 2 hrs nearly never stop. She is working all the time to make you comfortable and her massage is really powderful, and hard.

Like TS said, she is a 10 i terms of service. If you are looking for a SYT or well kept MILF, then this may not be your cup of tea.

Cheers

snoopysg
02-09-2008, 11:57 PM
hi to all bro,

xiaoxi will be leave on 8th septmeber...her last service is this sundae 7th september....
she like to thank those bro for support...

any bro who still interest do pm me again,sori for those bro which i did not reply as too many msg cuming in for her contact...and mail box overflow liao.me jus clear some pm...

cheer to the gd jade of china....

Booker
04-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact... Finally tried her today as got some off day to clear. Reach G81, got a room and smsed her the number. She arrived shortly, first looked, not that bad. Typical housewife look (but not those jia lat type lah). Settled down, then proceed to shower. First taste of good service, shower and even dry me up with towel and asked me to wait on bed for her.
When she is done, start the action, proceed with some hugging and frenching while she reach for Jr. Once Jr is hard, she proceed to do a BBBJ. Good BBBJ from her and ended first round with BBBJ and cim.
She proceed to clean up and then start her massage, ok lah but compared with those FL that specialise in massage, she will lose out lor. So once she finish her massage, my turn to massage her. Work on her neck area, then after that hug her from behind and massage her boobs. Thats where round 2 start.
She got Jr aroused again, and this time better BBBJ, with the balls included. Ask her to cap and proceed on. Had her on top and she is quite tight, the soft moaning is very arousing... Ended round 2 with that. So lie down and rest and finished CSI Miami, then washed up, changed, paid her and she left first.

Ratings
Looks: 5.5/10 (Feels like bonking those neighbourhood housewife)
Body: 4/10 (On the heavy side)
Boobs: 5.5/10 (Soft but sagging)
Frenching: Yes 6.5/10 (She is responsive)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Good one, especially the part on the balls...)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Quite tight and the soft moan is nice..)
Massage: 5/10 (She got the acupoints right, but quite rush type)
Service: 7.5/10 (Could be better, just that today she bad mood cos quarrel with her landlord)
Damage: $60 + $20 (rm)

For those that don;t mind the age and body, she is the one to go. Cos it does feel like bonking those housewife. Furthermore $60 for 2 shot sure is budget consider she is very service oriented.

:D

BroAA
05-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Brief FR with Xiao Xi:

Honestly, she is too old for me. The moment I saw her from the cat eye, no more mood, turn me down instantly. But I still let her in, TCSS and go for shower. Ask her to massage me, and relax lo.

I closed my eyes when she give me a bbbj, can tell that she is very hard working and the suction is impressive. I was fantasizing another colleague giving me a bbbj under my office desk. I tried to cum fast, but can't manage. Don't know why. After a good 20 min, I CIM. Go wash up and told her that I am leaving without the FJ.

Rating:

Face: 4 (Should score higher for MILF lover, but too bad i am a SYT lover)
Body: 3 (plumb and flabby)
French: Never Try
BBBJ: Amazing
FJ: Never Try
Damage: 60 + 20 Rm
RTF: No

For MILF lover please go ahead, for SYT please hold your steps.

snoopysg
05-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Thank bro broaa for the FR,

i have mention in my tread if u go for service oriented and budget bonk that the gd jade of china if u look For young and gd looking FL ,of coz, she not your cup of tea...Pls read and go thru the thread again and see other bro Fr feedback then ask for the conatct.thank you.

bakaroo
06-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Brief FR with Xiao Xi:

Honestly, she is too old for me. The moment I saw her from the cat eye, no more mood, turn me down instantly. But I still let her in, TCSS and go for shower. Ask her to massage me, and relax lo.

I closed my eyes when she give me a bbbj, can tell that she is very hard working and the suction is impressive. I was fantasizing another colleague giving me a bbbj under my office desk. I tried to cum fast, but can't manage. Don't know why. After a good 20 min, I CIM. Go wash up and told her that I am leaving without the FJ.

Rating:

Face: 4 (Should score higher for MILF lover, but too bad i am a SYT lover)
Body: 3 (plumb and flabby)
French: Never Try
BBBJ: Amazing
FJ: Never Try
Damage: 60 + 20 Rm
RTF: No

For MILF lover please go ahead, for SYT please hold your steps.

One more thing to add, if she do cowgirl, you can feel her tummy touching your tummy. Double sensation :p :eek:

andrew101
08-09-2008, 07:26 PM
FR on Xiao Xi

Thanks Bro snoopysg for the contact. Will Upz u soon. I keep my word, prmoise TS to post her FR.
Bros had already mention that Xiao Xi is much a service oriented and a budget bonk rather than her look.. Certainly a late 30+ MILF. But lookable for a MILF age.

So let go to the point. Have a session with her last few day. A bit disappointed by her look when she reached destination. More like autie type. But, neverless, welcome her and we start to TCSS. Find her very polite and friendly.

Soon came the undressing and we headed to the bathroom. I must say, not a perfect body, plumb figure with B+ saggy boobs.

After she washed me throughoutly, we dried up and proceed to the bed. She offer to massage me for a short while...not that bad either....feel relaxing....Then help me to flip over, where she gave me a light catbath, few licking on my nipples and slowly went down south. Cupped my didi and caress my two little balls before she bbbj me. She indeed very hardworking and take her time slowly to pleased me. Those suction was great. Deepthroating was Shiok.

I don’t look directly at her eye while she service me as i’m scare my didi fall asleep. In order my didi to stay awake. i just close my eye. :D, Her pressure on my didi was SHIOK, can really feel it, tongue twirling inside. This went on for about 10min before i lost control and CIM.

We start to clean and washed up. Then rested for a while, TCSS before we proceed to 2nd round. This time, i manage to caress her soft boobs and body. Follow by reaching the south where i finger her for a short while. At this point, she don’t easily get wet.

So next step, help to cap my didi. But don’t feel tight and easily to slip in. And on the missionary, pumped her soft to hard. She responded with good soft moan. After a few banging. Cumming liao. Quickly put out and took off the cap and COB. Exploded on to her.

Overall, very much satisfaction with her. Can really tell she put lot of effort to make me satisfied and happy toward her. Although, she not a looker but her service and attitude was certainly compenstate all.

Rating:
Look: 5/10 (MILF look)
Body: 5/10 (On the plumb side)
Boobs: B+ ( Soft and saggy)
BBBJ: 9/10 (great suction, and good deepthroating)
FJ: 6/10 (Don’t feel tight and wet)
CIM/COB: Yes (One word: SHIOK)
Fingering: Yes (A short while)
GFE: nil (Maybe age different)
Service/attitude: 9/10 (Excellent)
Damage: $60 + tips
RTF: She left today. If she coming back. YES, will RTF cause of her service.

PS: Hope TS find my FR worth reading and do hope upz me for the effort. tks:)

vincent_lim
08-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Hi bro ,can share her contact.
thanks

andrew101
08-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Hi bro ,can share her contact.
thanks

She left liao.:( Not sure she coming back or not. Check with TS. tks:)

snoopysg
08-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Hi thank to bro andrew101...
gd detail FR and will up ur point.

For bro,who want to try her do stay tune at Oct 08 for my Thread.
will once again up roar the gd budget and service oriented MILF of great wall of china...cheer..

calintz2003
13-01-2009, 10:55 PM
hi thanks bro snoopy for the contact, will do an fr after trying. :)

evra22
14-01-2009, 10:40 PM
bro can pm me the contacts?? thanks!!

Awlton
01-02-2014, 06:54 AM
Hi bro. Can u please share contact details..

arwen0607
03-02-2014, 01:22 AM
bro can share her contact?

Zivilyn
05-02-2014, 02:07 AM
ATTENTION BROS!

This thread was started 6 donkey years ago. I hope you guys won't be so naive to think it's still alive. =.=