PDA

View Full Version : UOB serangoon garden

eternity
19-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Was having my lunch at the coffee shop opp the UOB bank at serangoon garden, saw this busty girl walk out with her male colleague, she was wearing a white blouse, wow.. at least a "C" cupper, and her nipples was protruding out, thou she wearin a bra, but still can c her the shape of her nipple clearly. wat a sight, wat a pretty girl w good figure n big boobs.. :)

my first time writing abt a girl i saw... just cannot forget her .. boobs n nipples. kekeke

fenwick
19-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Was having my lunch at the coffee shop opp the UOB bank at serangoon garden, saw this busty girl walk out with her male colleague, she was wearing a white blouse, wow.. at least a "C" cupper, and her nipples was protruding out, thou she wearin a bra, but still can c her the shape of her nipple clearly. wat a sight, wat a pretty girl w good figure n big boobs.. :)

my first time writing abt a girl i saw... just cannot forget her .. boobs n nipples. kekeke

You mean she's working at the bank? If yes, than must go check it out liao.:)

eternity
19-08-2008, 07:37 PM
have to be.... furthermore when they were at this site of the road, they met other colleagues in uniform who were walking back to the bank.

travelmate4720
19-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Time to go chomp chomp for makan, at the same time try my luck there. i remember that side got many syt and also butch. think they like to hang around there in the weekend.

deuter
19-08-2008, 08:34 PM
although gardens is a very residential area... but wif d amts of banks dat are there... alot of office ppl actually can b seen havin lunch there...
d amts of OLs walkin ard in their tight power suits... fwah.... lau chweee nuaaa.... hahhhaha...
been there doin banking coupla times durin lunch hr... turn left turn rite.... OLs in their power suits... i think itz d cuttin man... dun care they wearin skirts or pants.... their butts all seems super perky.... :p

spinner_kl
19-08-2008, 08:59 PM
part of banker's strategies to lure AH pek's million FD with monthly inerests payable...so ah pek can visit the bank every week if he divides his FD in 4 portions.. hehe

delson
19-08-2008, 09:29 PM

wah bro, thanks for the inside info. hopefully still can see what yoiu saw, "thou she wearin a bra, but still can c her the shape of her nipple clearly. "

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 10:09 PM
have to be.... furthermore when they were at this site of the road, they met other colleagues in uniform who were walking back to the bank.

bro eternity, thanks for the info... me going to move my funds from shitibank to uoboobs bank liao

hope she is a privater banker aka relationship manager so that i can oggle at her boobs while she explain the fine prints and I can start a relationship with her.

:D:D

ps just joking hor

Decimate168
19-08-2008, 10:16 PM
I usually bank at that UOB branch but like never notice got so power banker. That branch got 2 floors and the weird thing is the counters are upstairs.

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 10:37 PM

Okie... I will drop by to 6c6c

Jensen Ang
20-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Okie... I will drop by to 6c6c

I think her name is Valerie... i had spoken to her before and it matches your description.

Xiao Zhu Zhu
20-08-2008, 08:11 AM
:confused: whole of singapore also got chabor what

infinitiumus
20-08-2008, 08:15 AM

I stayed in that area and have lunch there quite frequently. Yes, I have seen the UOB gal (she always wear white blouse) and she is quite pretty. But I don't think the boobs is that big "C" cup and I not too sure how we can judge the boobs size.

Yes, when I saw her I always thought she may be a good bonk - slim and pretty girl.

But not too sure if we are seeing the same girl. I have been to the bank as well but never see her servicing customer.. she could be back-end.. not too sure..

HeadOn
20-08-2008, 08:53 AM
that bank got a few not bad looking gals...i think not only the gal TS had mentioned..

can go there open accnt or ask for investment infor..

old_yet_horny
20-08-2008, 11:18 AM
I'm going down to Standard Chartered later... maybe just dropby to have a look...kekeke..

Damn... Serangoon Garden always difficult to find parking lots... After this thread, I hope it doesn't get any worse..:rolleyes:

Steadyman1
20-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Only if there are pics to view.:(
Good eyes exercise for those lunching there.:D

eternity
20-08-2008, 02:14 PM
nv know so many ppl ard gardens area.... kekeke ya there really lots of OL man.. good eye exercising area.... cheers :D

aczeta76
20-08-2008, 02:49 PM
:confused: whole of singapore also got chabor what

Some gals different from others and it is always the hunt that excites...:D:p

NoDa
20-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Some gals different from others and it is always the hunt that excites...:D:p

Agree totally with you bro aczeta, whenever i go places with plenty of OL, i'm always on the hunt too. the eyes never stop exercising. hahaha :D

fenwick
21-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Will be going there tomorrow to do some banking . Just wondering how many SBF bros will be there ? ke ke:D

unger
21-08-2008, 02:00 PM
wah lau!!!!!!!!!!! if this is really so good then must switch over loh.

totolim
22-08-2008, 12:10 AM
imagine next Monday lunch hours. the carpark there will have 3X the number of cars looking for lots, and super crowded and long queue (mostly men) at the bank counters. the bank tellers will wonder what happened

Decimate168
25-08-2008, 01:07 AM
The girl that TS mentioned definitely not counter staff.
All cmi.

Jensen Ang
30-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Went there for Banking today, was served by my RM which looks sluty. Breast not very big A cup, can see from the cleavage that she had push it up to B. Was drooping at her breast during the selling seesion where she is trying to sell me some investments in foreign currency.

Her name is sharon yap, try her...hope i can bed her soon. :D

Jensen Ang
31-12-2009, 01:09 PM
You guys can try a MILF call Calbee...which is at least C cupper...with a sexy mouth that can sallow your tool.

She is the sexiest and bitchest out of all. She was caught fucking around with her collegues by her ex-husband and her husband divorce her due to her horny nature....got chance i want to screw this horny bitch too...

My friend's friend tried her before, she was damn good in bed esp with tons of stun that you normall see in AV secen.

when you guys are around that area,,,try asking if she willing to do it FOC :D

Jensen Ang
03-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Login | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=calbee+lim&init=quick#/profile.php?id=722536447&ref=search&sid=1843913047.1711774847..1)

You guys must try her,,,,:D