PDA

View Full Version : <SIN FUL> BOTH 18YEARS OLD, BOTH BURSTING C NEH NEHS, BOTH WILL BURN YOU (Back)

san68
18-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Nice to be of service to bros again, yes the youngest tarma pair available now!!!!

both with C bursting neh nehs.....see 4 huge naturals wagging at your face and they are doing your hard rods, they are both small sized with big neh nehs....best to play with!!!!

(This is a new thread.....previous thread too many clones postings)

SIN
35-24-35
1.60cm

Damage: 148 2 shot 90min

FUL
36-24-35
1.61cm

Damage: 148 2 shot 90min

SINFUL TARMA 268/4/90

Preview: San 68 Forum - PhotoPlog - Gallery (http://www.san68forum.com/photoplog/index.php?c=1)

Cheers

san68
18-08-2008, 03:40 PM
await your support bros, check the new forum for supporters rates

Boley
18-08-2008, 06:25 PM
After watching Sin gapore win our second medal ever, though technically first medal after 1965 as Singapore. I thought I should salute our national honor by checking out Sin.
SMS bro san and got an appointment this afternoon. When to the designated RV point and got msg to visit the room. When the door opened, I must say it is what is advertised. A youthful looking Sin opened the door. She was friendly and accomodating.
While awaiting for the bath water to fill, I tried to speak to her in English. She does speak some, enough to communicate under these circumstances. Well I wasn't looking for an English teacher was I.
When the water was ready, she bathe me ("aup nam" style) something close to what the message palor in BKK would do. Clean me up well front and back. It is quite relaxing just to sit in the tub. Here is the summary:

Looks: 8.0 (young look, same as photos given)
Body: 7.8 (nice propotional shape and nice butt)
Boobs: 8 (Lage B cupper and nicely shaped with nice nipples)
Catbath: 8 (works hard to please)
BbbJ: 7 (gives you a sexy look while licking away)
Pussy: 8 (tight but a bit on the hairy side)
FJ: 8.5 (tried different position all good)
GFE: 8.5 (very good)

Thanks Bro San

san68
18-08-2008, 10:59 PM

san68
19-08-2008, 11:42 AM

cockygirl
19-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Yesterday then I saw Sin's photo then buay ta han liao.. Super syt.. So immediate msg bro to chop a slot this morning.. Lucky for me slot confirmed and went down..

Open the door and I saw a super syt looking girl. Only one word "Wow". So tcss a while when waiting for the water to fill the bath tub. Then she proceeded to wash my body but she used like half the bottle of the shower foam. Nvm I like hyigene girls. After that proceed to the bed quite SOP. BBBJ a while but not much suction. Tried a few positions and ended in missionary. She cannot ride on me as she said she felt pain as my dick too big so I had to do most of the work. After 1st shot did tried to go for a 2nd shot but i think little bro too tired already. She did told me that she's going back soon so lucky for me that I managed to chop a place before she goes back. Haha.

Looks: 9 (Super syt look)
Body: 8 (Small petite size)
Boobs: 7 (B cupper not for boobs lover)
Catbath: 8 (Hardworking)
BbbJ: 6 (Not much suction and a bit too short)
Pussy: 8 (tight but hairy)
FJ: 7 (tried different position but I was doing most of the work)
Fingering: (She did not allow)
Frenching: (Did not try but she tried to avoid contact)
CIM: (She state no in the 1st place)
GFE: 8.5 (very good)
RTF: Maybe

san68
20-08-2008, 10:38 AM

san68
20-08-2008, 03:01 PM

san68
21-08-2008, 12:02 PM