PDA

View Full Version : What happens if condom breaks & you cum inside?

dragonmaidenz
03-10-2022, 02:14 AM
What happens if you used the condom incorrectly, it breaks, slipped off and you cum inside.

What are the chances of getting a prostitute pregnant and what are the consequences?

sa101666
03-10-2022, 04:14 AM
Then mata will straight away chiong into the room, put both you and the girl in the car and drive you both straight to RoM. 👍

plantronic
03-10-2022, 10:31 AM
What happens if you used the condom incorrectly, it breaks, slipped off and you cum inside.

What are the chances of getting a prostitute pregnant and what are the consequences?

By accident or on purpose? Reality is very hard for guy to defend if WL claims deliberate. Mostly WL is scared because need to pay back the fees to come here and if monthly test show pregnant is immediate cut card.

Medical/health...If scared, get tested. Abstain for a period of time.

Legal can be issue if deliberate act to release inside
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/criminal-law-reform-bill-look-key-changes-penal-code

Consequences
WL could complain to boss and you get blacklisted. WL can reject any customer and boss cannot force, so she can get all her friends to also blacklist you in other houses. (Rare but has happen before. Get to know the WL and they will open up and share about their experiences)

Always play safe. If you feel something odd, stop and check. Dont take much time to check and wont lose "feeling" if check while change position

dragonmaidenz
03-10-2022, 01:55 PM
By accident. And also if she gets pregnant how do they trace back is which guy?

03-10-2022, 02:02 PM
Next time wear double protection

KinJioKar
03-10-2022, 03:47 PM

The condom has an rfid that will airtag your kukujiao

ceandy
03-10-2022, 04:58 PM

they take a picture of the baby and age it digitally and use it to compare to the guys on their CCTV.

GN007SG
03-10-2022, 06:09 PM

Happy Father's day

The Old Nite
03-10-2022, 08:02 PM
then the CCTV inside the room recording ur action will be post in xhamster...

projectz
03-10-2022, 08:26 PM

OKT will clap for you!

Ecuader
03-10-2022, 08:27 PM

She will fail her dsc checkup if your tadpoles found inside.
2nd time she will get send back. The house owners have some demerit points system. Ganna a few gals within 3 months the house will be suspended for 1 week by AV.

bullterrier
03-10-2022, 08:30 PM
abstain for about 4 days, then go and do the rapid HIV test plus other tests. the rapid HIV test will test for most recent exposure.

usually should not happen to drop CD unless your didi slacken and soften during the process.

unfit
04-10-2022, 10:20 AM
Next time wear double protection

return 24 points

but please don't do that

cos double CD break even faster

my 2ml worth of semen

bullterrier
04-10-2022, 07:20 PM
return 24 points

but please don't do that

cos double CD break even faster

my 2ml worth of semen

totally agree with our King of Geylang bro Unfit. friction plus friction, later kena heated and catch fire :eek:

ahha2011
04-10-2022, 07:22 PM
She will fail her dsc checkup if your tadpoles found inside.
2nd time she will get send back. The house owners have some demerit points system. Ganna a few gals within 3 months the house will be suspended for 1 week by AV.

How the past wl tested clean after giving raw ?

bullterrier
04-10-2022, 07:24 PM
OKT will clap for you!

wow, what if the WL message you and tell you that you have become a father.... want to raise the kid in China? interesting question.

next time the kid ask you, "papa, last time where you first met mother?"

ah, we met in Singapore, somewhere. better check the kid's dna. having in kid in China can be quite interesting.

unfit
04-10-2022, 08:21 PM
totally agree with our King of Geylang bro Unfit. friction plus friction, later kena heated and catch fire :eek:

standby extinguisher :D

unfit
04-10-2022, 08:24 PM
wow, what if the WL message you and tell you that you have become a father.... want to raise the kid in China? interesting question.

next time the kid ask you, "papa, last time where you first met mother?"

ah, we met in Singapore, somewhere. better check the kid's dna. having in kid in China can be quite interesting.

my friend remit SGD5k monthly to tiongkok :D

cream pie gift :p

bullterrier
04-10-2022, 09:01 PM

steady bonk pi pi.

he got do dna yah

bullterrier
04-10-2022, 09:03 PM

wow, that is 25k rmb. very high allowance. can have very good lifestyle in china. what we fear is we are being double crossed.

H2chiong348
04-10-2022, 09:09 PM

完了完了完了芭比Q了😁😁😁

unfit
04-10-2022, 09:20 PM
steady bonk pi pi.

he got do dna yah

the kid same face like him :D

unfit
04-10-2022, 09:22 PM
wow, that is 25k rmb. very high allowance. can have very good lifestyle in china. what we fear is we are being double crossed.

no problem for my friend cos he loves the kid :p

bullterrier
04-10-2022, 09:58 PM
no problem for my friend cos he loves the kid :p

so blissful, happy ending

heige
05-10-2022, 09:09 PM

5k is one-time or regular maintenance?

reddevil3d
06-10-2022, 01:11 AM

5k is one-time or regular maintenance?

5k sgd monthly.
Reckon is regularly siaaaaak

thorium
06-10-2022, 09:19 AM
If it happens, get the WL to quickly take 'morning after' pill. Nothing else you can do other than fingers crossed.

quartz101
07-10-2022, 06:26 PM
Lol this one also want to create a thread ah

singleman
08-10-2022, 10:55 AM
i have this experience before... fucking a girl (can't remember is a FL or GL pro) with a condom. when finish n withdraw my cock from the pussy, found that the condom is gone. then the girl use her finger n dig out the condom from her pussy inside. it happened many years ago, i cannot remember at that time did i already shoot my cum inside the condom. just wonder if it does, then the girl will get pregnant? or maybe the girl already have taken some pill for such protection.

unfit
08-10-2022, 11:33 AM
some girl will impose a Creampie Penalty :eek:

cos they don’t believe that guy can’t feel it slipped :o

bullterrier
08-10-2022, 12:36 PM
i have this experience before... fucking a girl (can't remember is a FL or GL pro) with a condom. when finish n withdraw my cock from the pussy, found that the condom is gone. then the girl use her finger n dig out the condom from her pussy inside. it happened many years ago, i cannot remember at that time did i already shoot my cum inside the condom. just wonder if it does, then the girl will get pregnant? or maybe the girl already have taken some pill for such protection.

usually this happens when our rod softens but the gal pussy grip the condom because she still high

singleman
08-10-2022, 08:10 PM
usually this happens when our rod softens but the gal pussy grip the condom because she still high

so it mean during that time i have made her high? she high till her pussy "hold" on the condom when my rod soften n pull out. so if that time i have already shoot inside the condom will the semen follow out of the condom into her pussy? hopefully she is fine after that. after that time i did not meet the gal anymore. it is a kind of one encounter with her.

Brojj
08-10-2022, 09:19 PM
Happened to me before, 10 years ago. Condom break and didn't realize it untill I have cummed and pulled out. Was confused and scared then. I just told her to eat pills. Subsequent visits to her, she allow me to go raw. Till she went back to China 2 months later. Didn't exchange contact number with her.

bullterrier
08-10-2022, 09:22 PM
so it mean during that time i have made her high? she high till her pussy "hold" on the condom when my rod soften n pull out. so if that time i have already shoot inside the condom will the semen follow out of the condom into her pussy? hopefully she is fine after that. after that time i did not meet the gal anymore. it is a kind of one encounter with her.

maybe some semen would have leaked out. but not all semen will be successfuly in incubating the eggs, the millions of them charging forward to the uterus, finding the egg, many went missing due to no GPS

unfit
08-10-2022, 10:10 PM
maybe some semen would have leaked out. but not all semen will be successfuly in incubating the eggs, the millions of them charging forward to the uterus, finding the egg, many went missing due to no GPS

ha ha ha so funny:D

reddevil3d
09-10-2022, 04:57 AM

Don't have infra-red and Bluetooth so can't connect with egg :D

AestheticsVibe
09-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Thanks folks for asking and answering all the questions I've been dying to ask!

bullterrier
09-10-2022, 07:46 PM
Thanks folks for asking and answering all the questions I've been dying to ask!

this is part of our journey, most of us experienced it. good that we share

stfu2
10-10-2022, 12:24 PM
condom coming out, condom breaking, raw, all happened to me. no pregnancies. they probably have a vaginal douche to wash inside with feminine wash solution even if they are not on the pill.

even if you're purposefully trying for kids, you can't always get a woman pregnant on first ejaculation. depends on her period (was ovulation recent), her hormones, your sperm quality etc. (I have two kids, while not an expert, I'm familiar with the process lol)

bullterrier
10-10-2022, 01:29 PM
condom coming out, condom breaking, raw, all happened to me. no pregnancies. they probably have a vaginal douche to wash inside with feminine wash solution even if they are not on the pill.

even if you're purposefully trying for kids, you can't always get a woman pregnant on first ejaculation. depends on her period (was ovulation recent), her hormones, your sperm quality etc. (I have two kids, while not an expert, I'm familiar with the process lol)

true true, not that easy to get pregnant unless her eggs are super fertile and your sperm are like Navy Seals, with night vision goggle, navigating in total darkness without GPS is not easy for them.

But pregnancy aside, worries will be STD without condom

still the same advice: always play safe, wear the condom, fuck properly, less worries

singleman
11-10-2022, 10:37 PM
sometime just wonder how those pro still allow raw n shoot insde prevent pregnancy? they have taken pill or?

many years ago, when still young n cheong GL, have done a few raw n shoot inside deal with a few pro (think at one of them is inter-milan, coco and some other i dun remember the name). they allow shoot inside, of course the feeling is shiok. but now never try raw already. old liao also kia si. haha

Sword_74
14-10-2022, 04:10 PM
Experience 2 times when condom broke. 1 with FL and one with Massage lady. Just wash up clean clean and move on. And pray nothing happen.

unfit
14-10-2022, 04:22 PM
Experience 2 times when condom broke. 1 with FL and one with Massage lady. Just wash up clean clean and move on. And pray nothing happen.

Got go 4 horse road for prayer?

unfit
14-10-2022, 04:24 PM
sometime just wonder how those pro still allow raw n shoot insde prevent pregnancy? they have taken pill or?

many years ago, when still young n cheong GL, have done a few raw n shoot inside deal with a few pro (think at one of them is inter-milan, coco and some other i dun remember the name). they allow shoot inside, of course the feeling is shiok. but now never try raw already. old liao also kia si. haha

Malaysia Boleh 👍

bullterrier
14-10-2022, 04:43 PM

they should be on pills, or else they calculate the days when infertile.

the new pills like Yasmin have many uses, besides birth control,they also help to regulate the hormones for the ladies. My ex gf used to use it when she was in hormone imbalance

bullterrier
14-10-2022, 04:45 PM

durex brand?

Bigbirdiebig
07-11-2022, 09:20 PM
durex brand?

Condom will break easily when contact with baby oil. Encountered twice, luckily no unexpected outcome.

reddevil3d
10-11-2022, 01:11 AM
durex brand?

Usually, cases of breakage were due to use of oil lube

bpafree39
10-11-2022, 07:47 AM
Few years back happened to me, condom broke and I CIP without knowing. Both the WL and I were worried, she told me she will get morning after pill from OKT and she going checkup soon so should be ok. I was dead worried for that one week plus, whether she will get pregnant or whether I will kena std etc… damn stressful.

In the end she told me she was all cleared and i went back to find her again 😂 she was my regular until her term was up. Her last 6 months we ditched the CD altogether, we were young and wild then! 😅

uzumaki_naruto
11-11-2022, 06:44 PM
Happened when I was younger and inexperienced. 30 years ago.

Not in geylang but massage parlor. A cute Malaysian lady.

Paid for hand job so penis covered in oil.

Then decided to be naughty and told the lady I put condom and I will rub my covered penis outside her pussy. She reluctantly agreed.

Put on condom on oily penis!!!

Start grinding her pussy. Once awhile, accidentally entered her.

Midway realised condom only left with the ring!

Both us shocked!

I asked her how while still grinding. She gave me a meek smile. Threw caution to the wind and bang her raw. I cum outside.

I continued visiting her for 5 years till she got married to a local business man and stop working.

Now, she got 3 kids. Still looks hot.

unfit
11-11-2022, 08:20 PM

Then decided to be naughty and told the lady I put condom and I will rub my covered penis outside her pussy. She reluctantly agreed.

Both us shocked!

I asked her how while still grinding. She gave me a meek smile. Threw caution to the wind and bang her raw. I cum outside.

I continued visiting her for 5 years till she got married to a local business man and stop working.

sounds so yummylicious :D

basic
11-11-2022, 09:48 PM

Both us shocked!

How you know married with 3 kids?
Wah the businessman dunno

Kinoshita
11-11-2022, 09:52 PM
Long ago at Marina South massage parlour, booked a sexy and tall lady. She is so beautiful and dressed so elegantly.
I was her regular and one day she decided to play Basic Instinct (Sharon Stone). She uses her bra to tie me up and raped me raw. I was shocked after I saw my cum dripping out from her pussy. Normally she uses her mouth to place the CD on my rod. Those we the days when we don’t really know what AIDS/STD were.
Exciting adventures…..

uzumaki_naruto
12-11-2022, 09:08 AM
sounds so yummylicious :D

Yes she still is!

unfit
12-11-2022, 10:28 AM
Yes she still is!

still maintain contact right :D

uzumaki_naruto
12-11-2022, 12:17 PM
still maintain contact right :D

Yes, but no intimate contact :(

Jas28
12-11-2022, 07:32 PM

Both us shocked!

This nice . :)

Naka_Timo
13-11-2022, 12:45 PM
This nice . :)

Thanks for upping, up u back.

Jas28
13-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Thanks for upping, up u back.

Thanks U Bro. Enjoy your weekend.:)

Ahboy113
18-11-2022, 02:33 PM
So far I experience CD broke once and left with ring was like 15 years ago on BKK.

Recently I have issue with FL CD, few incident happen Cd slipped into FL Pussy. I stopped immediately after I feel it. And didn’t proceed even I know it’s too late, as killed the mood.

Always happened at proning position. So I decided to get my own CD, tried 002 also same. Now using durex invisible and it stay firm even FL pussy is fried up.

Smartboy007
23-11-2022, 11:30 AM
What happens if condom breaks.
Answer is simply leave the place. No one can trace you in case any trouble in future. Do the STD testing after 2 weeks (For better results need to wait to complete the window peroids)

xylphz
25-11-2022, 03:00 PM

OKT will give you angpao and salute you ! :D

MrLobangKing
02-12-2022, 01:25 PM
OKT will give you angpao and salute you ! :D

I love this :D

hornie
12-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Condom does not break, she is fucked, condom breaks, you are fucked.

kg21
12-12-2022, 04:29 PM
But I did try condo lose and drop and fuck a while and wear back again