PDA

View Full Version : When is the lowest risk date to visit?

dragonmaidenz
29-09-2022, 04:40 AM
Hi all,

I am pretty new to the scene but just wondering what is the best date/time to visit such that the risks of STDs/HIVs is reduced to the lowest?

E.g. If a girl checks to be negative on 15th Jan, but a positive guy had sex with her on the 17th, and you did on the 19th, your chances will still be there even if she showed her report that she is negative as of 15th.

From the date that she is negative till her next checkup, there is a risk that she might get infected and you too, so I would assume the best date is to the be the first person after her negative report date.

Is there any information with regards to this?

Or just any general tips/advice to reduce my risks here Thanks to all masters

iphone1s
29-09-2022, 09:12 AM
Hi all,

I am pretty new to the scene but just wondering what is the best date/time to visit such that the risks of STDs/HIVs is reduced to the lowest?

E.g. If a girl checks to be negative on 15th Jan, but a posititheve guy had sex with her on the 17th, and you did on the 19th, your chances will still be there even if she showed her report that she is negative as of 15th.

From the date that she is negative till her next checkup, there is a risk that she might get infected and you too, so I would assume the best date is to the be the first person after her negative report date.

The date is... Don't-visit-at-all

KinJioKar
29-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Hi all,

E.g. If a girl checks to be negative on 15th Jan, but a positive guy had sex with her on the 17th, and you did on the 19th, your chances will still be there even if she showed her report that she is negative as of 15th.

Huh? Why don’t you just stay home and fuck your hands

peeboy75
29-09-2022, 10:13 AM
Hi all,

Yes, you are absolutely right to be the first person after her negative report date to be absolutely safe. I will go to kelantan Lane clinic and get the all those gal's with negative reports their contact numbers, then ask them not to have sex with any customers until I come to visit them. Usually they will agree. I also ask their OKT to make sure also. You can do that too.

p u r e
30-09-2022, 09:31 PM
Hi all,

technically yes, first person after negative report date

but that is assuming you know when. haha

gotta have rapport with her to find out such stuff i think

Ecuader
02-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Don’t visit=no risk