PDA

View Full Version : How long was your Cold War?

Banaber
07-09-2022, 06:25 PM
i am in day 6 of a Vb Cold War.. wondering how long this will last.. the last time it took close to one month.

how did fellow brothers neutralise their Cold Wars? my defence arsenal had been futile. :(

lookseex2
08-09-2022, 09:03 AM
Sorry what's Vb? Is it right for me to assume it's with the OC? I had one that lasted a year.

ceandy
08-09-2022, 09:27 AM
Sorry what's Vb? Is it right for me to assume it's with the OC? I had one that lasted a year.

Vietbu?

But if it's a cold war with Vietbu, most likely she's already having some other bro's bro inside her by now. Don't expect them to wait for you, here in SG there's no shortage of single guys.

Max77
08-09-2022, 09:55 AM
After she confirmed the next target firm firm, the Cold War between you and her will end- so is everything. There’s a slight chance the next target lousy or fake front, then she goes back and ride the donkey again- while looking for a horse

SerflySGR
08-09-2022, 11:33 AM
i am in day 6 of a Vb Cold War.. wondering how long this will last.. the last time it took close to one month.

how did fellow brothers neutralise their Cold Wars? my defence arsenal had been futile. :(

What do you mean by Vb, Bro Banaber?

If OC, then I think depends on how long you are married?
If you say one month, I am assuming both of you don't have children?

If girlfriend, shouldn't spill over one month, I think?

If Viet Bu, then I agree with Bro ceandy that she's probably moved on.

Just my humble thoughts.

Bery
08-09-2022, 02:47 PM
VB beer supposed to be consumed cold! Keep it cold!

loneyheart
08-09-2022, 03:56 PM
If u mean Viet Bu then may be u not giving enough $$$ to keep her warm :)

superstiffy
09-09-2022, 11:39 AM
sorry ah ts... i think cold war very childish leh... maciam secondary school like that... my 'cold war' last forever... if dun wnat to talk then forever dun talk... if du lan but still can talk then just let it out lor... why waste time cold war sia? life is too short.. :cool:

Banaber
09-09-2022, 06:03 PM
yah viet bu~

i literally fell ill with fever and leaking nose from the Cold war haa..
and the cold treatment persisted at home:(