PDA

View Full Version : Hygiene AIDS STD

spdiallog
15-08-2008, 12:30 AM
tried search in malaysian forum and found no such threads posted.
wondering how's the *as title* in MY?
as u guys cheonging around, wat's ur comments on the above?
i'd tried chicks w medical cert when i was in oversea but seems MY not such things... do u mind share ur opinions/exp? ;)

KouChiu
15-08-2008, 08:10 PM
i'd tried chicks w medical cert when i was in oversea but seems MY not such things... do u mind share ur opinions/exp? ;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sexual-health-issues/29801-all-you-need-know-about-std-pictures.html or www sammyboyforum com/sexual-health-issues/29801-all-you-need-know-about-std-pictures.html
*as title* in MY is very serious!
Damn dangerous, use CD every time
No such thing, then how to share experience?

It is not polite to open new threads in MY area unless it is of significant concern/contribution. If the search cannot find you anything, try flipping a few pages in MY area and check the topic header.

Although this topic is not available in MY area. It is available in main SammyBoyForum.com Please entertain your curiosity there. Thank you.

(The above is a personal opinion)

jerrystockton
16-08-2008, 09:48 AM
3 rules to follow when fark WL
Rule 1 : Must wear CD when fark
Rule 2 : Must wear CD when fark
Rule 3: Must wear CD when fark.
Cheers

dathinman
16-08-2008, 05:32 PM

In Malaysia there is no requirement for prostitutes to have medical checks.

No government requirements and no industry requirements (meaning the operators).

spdiallog
17-08-2008, 12:15 AM
seems that this thread is not welcome... my apologise.
is there a way to delete this thread? couldn't find any editing tools here.

dathinman
17-08-2008, 02:29 AM
seems that this thread is not welcome... my apologise.
is there a way to delete this thread? couldn't find any editing tools here.

Don't see what's wrong with your post. You are asking about the health standards of sex workers in Malaysia. And this is the Malaysia folder.

Don't worry about it. Your thread will just float to the bottom if no one replies to it.

Anyway, what's your concern here? You just do your part - practice safe sex and hope for the best. Same applies here and places where the girls have medical certs.