PDA

View Full Version : Indian prostitute

Bonkguide
03-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Anyone know here to look for indian prostitute ? Looking to creampie some black pussy. Thanks in advance

MrAnalyst
05-09-2022, 07:01 PM
90% fake.

if not local number 100% fake

not really , I got one time got local contact via whatsapp, the lady call me and ask me to buy wechat credit I think. still local number.
i think they bought SG sim card and use it.

petoria
06-09-2022, 12:07 PM
not really , I got one time got local contact via whatsapp, the lady call me and ask me to buy wechat credit I think. still local number.
i think they bought SG sim card and use it.

yah. i say 90% fake overall. include sg and non sg number. (5+yrs ago i try got one or 2 real local ctc)

but if just look at non sg number 100% fake.

use reverse search can find that some of the photos are of real actress

rakster88
08-09-2022, 02:15 PM
You can find some in the evenings, sitting along the walkway near rochor mrt. Near to Dunlop st side

stfu2
08-09-2022, 03:04 PM
You can find some in the evenings, sitting along the walkway near rochor mrt. Near to Dunlop st side

I saw some walkers but chonky and older side. They are FLs?

rakster88
08-09-2022, 03:09 PM
I saw some walkers but chonky and older side. They are FLs?

Yes they are. But don't confuse with other normal ladies. Usually FLs will give you looks if you pay attention to them. Then you will identify.

gotmore
08-09-2022, 08:58 PM
Yes they are. But don't confuse with other normal ladies. Usually FLs will give you looks if you pay attention to them. Then you will identify.

how much do they charge. and what services. got any reviews ? tks

BlueButt
08-09-2022, 09:28 PM

Thanks! I will have a look soon

pikmin23
09-09-2022, 10:46 AM
i know of one Indian prostitute but she is abit different from other whores out there. She does this part time and have a good regular day job. She just have a fetish for being a paid whore. Her rates are negotiate if you are able to tingle her fantasies. So yes, she is fucking you as much as you are fucking her. Hit me up if you are interested in something different =p

stfu2
09-09-2022, 11:30 AM
i know of one Indian prostitute but she is abit different from other whores out there. She does this part time and have a good regular day job. She just have a fetish for being a paid whore. Her rates are negotiate if you are able to tingle her fantasies. So yes, she is fucking you as much as you are fucking her. Hit me up if you are interested in something different =p

Interesting, how old is she roughly, plump side or normal?

BlueButt
09-09-2022, 09:48 PM

Please more details

holydevil
09-09-2022, 11:31 PM
Please pm me the contact bro

petoria
10-09-2022, 12:14 AM

ccan share?

unchaineddesire
10-09-2022, 11:36 PM

Hey bro, dont mind sharing?? 😁😁

Vengerous
11-09-2022, 09:17 AM

Err but are those real ladies or trans/CD?

gmne
11-09-2022, 10:00 AM
Could I get her contact please

rakster88
11-09-2022, 10:10 AM
Err but are those real ladies or trans/CD?

That I'm not too sure. Never did the deed with them

jonlzd
17-09-2022, 02:24 AM

Can pm me bro much thanks 👍

nagatouchiha
22-09-2022, 03:43 PM
Hi bro, can I get the ctc d-tails? Pm'ed u also.

kisada
23-09-2022, 02:41 PM

Yo bro, can pm deets? You've piqued my interest

milffella
24-09-2022, 06:59 PM

Check your pm

acidmix01
25-09-2022, 03:43 AM
Yo bro, can pm deets? You've piqued my interest

Hi bro can pm contact thk u

acidmix01
25-09-2022, 03:45 AM

Hi bro can share contact Thks.

kohannen
26-09-2022, 02:25 AM
Can you share

jonlzd
02-10-2022, 04:11 AM

Brother can hit me up sounds interesting thanks 🙏

pa86tr20
04-10-2022, 03:07 PM
Bro can share

petoria
04-10-2022, 04:30 PM
anyone try pikmin contact already. got fr?

holydevil
06-10-2022, 02:16 AM
Bro possible to share contact?

labilabi
09-10-2022, 04:42 PM

bro, can you pm me contact details ? :)

Ong4489
09-10-2022, 10:55 PM
Can share bro?

ossy77
13-10-2022, 01:52 PM
Any fr from anyone?

mao007
18-10-2022, 12:10 AM
Can find such singaporean south indian regularly waiting for clients opposite brix pub at hyat orchard , she starts from 300$ can negotiate

Vin1208
19-10-2022, 02:27 PM
Can find such singaporean south indian regularly waiting for clients opposite brix pub at hyat orchard , she starts from 300$ can negotiate

You mean she'll be waiting along Royal Plaza?

Shiwam
16-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Bump. What are the best spots to find indians?

I will be there in December

loneyheart
17-11-2022, 06:18 PM

samyboy88
17-11-2022, 10:02 PM
Anyone know here to look for indian prostitute ? Looking to creampie some black pussy. Thanks in advance

Idiotic N Damn Inconsiderate Assholes...where else...

bullterrier
20-11-2022, 04:19 PM
I tried an India WL long time ago in a Health Centre. She was horny, leggy and super wet. There are lots of FL Indian WLs I think in the backlanes, saw them standing there, but those are not my type, I am not able to have my arms wrap around their belly

Alactor
25-11-2022, 06:47 AM

Please share contact! Thank you :)

petoria
25-11-2022, 09:55 PM
I tried an India WL long time ago in a Health Centre. She was horny, leggy and super wet. There are lots of FL Indian WLs I think in the backlanes, saw them standing there, but those are not my type, I am not able to have my arms wrap around their belly

which hc got india wl ? only see local or msian before.

bullterrier
25-11-2022, 10:16 PM
which hc got india wl ? only see local or msian before.

The HC last time at Parklane, level 5, have direct access to carpark once you leave the front door :)

sexdiamond
26-11-2022, 10:56 AM
Can share contact bro.? TIA

Smartboy007
27-11-2022, 02:17 PM

Please PM me the contact

valuebetsg
28-11-2022, 07:14 AM
i know of one Indian prostitute but she is abit different from other whores out there. She does this part time and have a good regular day job. She just have a fetish for being a paid whore. Her rates are negotiate if you are able to tingle her fantasies. So yes, she is fucking you as much as you are fucking her. Hit me up if you are interested in something different =pHi can PM me bro. Thanks

andy80jackson
08-12-2022, 03:52 PM

Lor 18, saw 2 indians at about 10pm plus.

I just 1 young indian lady dressed in tiny black outfit outside the Mary salon with a funny hair colored guy few days ago. Some foreign workers tried to hit on her but left seeing her bf. Not sure bf or pimp but they were behaving like a couple.

Outside the budget hostel, saw another milf type indian lady. I ignored since I see nothing special in her. Dressed fully covered with slight cleavage shown.

Both didnt flaunt or got nothing to flaunt. Wasted.

parade
08-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Hi bro can share thanks in advance

mao007
20-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Can get beautiful indian bangladeshi nepali dressed in saree for 30,35$ in little india
Go to rowell road near mustafa look for 2 doors where ladies are sitting on stairs and few workers are watching from outside
Last week some Indian colleagues went and enjoyed
But be careful from few ladyboys

BatamBro
22-12-2022, 03:03 AM

Lor 18, saw 2 indians at about 10pm plus.

I just 1 young indian lady dressed in tiny black outfit outside the Mary salon with a funny hair colored guy few days ago. Some foreign workers tried to hit on her but left seeing her bf. Not sure bf or pimp but they were behaving like a couple.

Outside the budget hostel, saw another milf type indian lady. I ignored since I see nothing special in her. Dressed fully covered with slight cleavage shown.

Both didnt flaunt or got nothing to flaunt. Wasted.

oh I have seen the chubby indian one outside l20 before .. she sits around the adult toy shop claw machine there .. my friend got try in november.. after asking on the spot.. service like shit one ha and make you pay alot of xtra after enter room.. sibeh chao kuan

GN007SG
22-12-2022, 07:33 AM
Can get beautiful indian bangladeshi nepali dressed in saree for 30,35$ in little india
Go to rowell road near mustafa look for 2 doors where ladies are sitting on stairs and few workers are watching from outside

i tink i know what you talking about
there was once i walked by and i see alot of guys looking up and when the door open i saw a row of indian girls and i wonder what kind of vice activities are going on :D

Smartboy007
22-12-2022, 07:44 AM

Yes. I too have seen the same. While walking through that road on Sunday few workers are waiting outside looks like they are waiting their turn to come inside. One lady boy arrived (Looks like OKT) and allowed 2 workers inside. I was wondering how come it is happening in very open place. Initially thought it must be legal and may be the extension of PT. But how come they will allow ladyboy to do this business and that too in a public place.

Manzet1290
25-12-2022, 06:00 PM
oh I have seen the chubby indian one outside l20 before .. she sits around the adult toy shop claw machine there .. my friend got try in november.. after asking on the spot.. service like shit one ha and make you pay alot of xtra after enter room.. sibeh chao kuan

You sure ? Because I saw only one of them genuine Indian girl others look like bapok when I pass by jus few days ago. The way I see it down there is aunties mostly

andy80jackson
26-12-2022, 11:25 AM
So difficult to get a young pretty indian hooker 😔

leonardcooper
27-12-2022, 02:19 AM
So difficult to get a young pretty indian hooker 😔

Lol I have been looking for one since Jan and still can’t find any 😂

Kimganator
13-01-2024, 01:53 PM
Yes finding Indian prostitute is hard! I have been looking for a while as it is my fetish and have never done before. I was able to find some between Desker road and Rowell road around 8 pm in the alleys with open 🚪 but unfortunately I was low in cash and was hoping to find maybe more curvy ones. But that location is a good start

angelle
19-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Yes finding Indian prostitute is hard! I have been looking for a while as it is my fetish and have never done before. I was able to find some between Desker road and Rowell road around 8 pm in the alleys with open �� but unfortunately I was low in cash and was hoping to find maybe more curvy ones. But that location is a good start

Based on what I know they are Malaysian Indians but last I heard, quality wise they're quite shit.

Pre-Covid used to have quite a number of young Indian girls, like Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis as well, along the back alleys in Geylang. Mostly catering to our South Asian labourers. But now practically cannot find already. Service wise, ok lah. A lot of the girls were quite young, shy, and there to just open legs. Some don't even want to take out their whole outfit, though its fine for me because of course I dont mind fucking young nubile and innocent looking shy Indian girls in their sari.

Newsasap
19-01-2024, 11:23 PM
Share twice of my experience with 2 indian ladies during my younger age, when doing bbbj both of them rubbing against my cock head with their teeth, kopi shop kakis told me the same thing. From then i no more touching indian lady. Think of it i may want to try again.

rahulmessup
28-01-2024, 11:35 AM
I was also searching for last one year. Did not find any genuine ones

Neverlookback
04-02-2024, 12:11 AM
Yes finding Indian prostitute is hard! I have been looking for a while as it is my fetish and have never done before. I was able to find some between Desker road and Rowell road around 8 pm in the alleys with open 🚪 but unfortunately I was low in cash and was hoping to find maybe more curvy ones. But that location is a good start

Mate...look closer next time..those are fukin lb

WandererThe
14-02-2024, 06:34 PM
Any luck finding indian WL in KL, bros?

andy80jackson
26-02-2024, 12:51 AM
Earlier saw 2 Indians foreigners at lor 18, near the Indian barber. Saree clads ones. Seriously yucks not tempting at all.

N030002jack
27-02-2024, 09:00 AM
Earlier saw 2 Indians foreigners at lor 18, near the Indian barber. Saree clads ones. Seriously yucks not tempting at all.
Yes, agreed. Sg really don't have much india available in market. Just stick with whats available in sg, wouldn't go wrong one.

andy80jackson
02-03-2024, 11:07 AM
Why can't geylang have young and beautiful prostitutes ?? All the saree clads faces like cannot make it seh.

andy80jackson
02-03-2024, 11:11 AM

Got such north indans, fair skin some manly face or cocky faces in some clubs located near rochor mrt. They always pulling long face, not so friendly unless we enter those clubs. They simply dunno how to attract customers. I pass by zara club at sim lim. Saw a rude nepali or hindi kind of dancer. She keep saying club club. Inside that club no customers only indian male staffs at the counter and few dancers. I ain't gonna pay big for that shit.

mao007
02-03-2024, 09:58 PM
Got such north indans, fair skin some manly face or cocky faces in some clubs located near rochor mrt. They always pulling long face, not so friendly unless we enter those clubs. They simply dunno how to attract customers. I pass by zara club at sim lim. Saw a rude nepali or hindi kind of dancer. She keep saying club club. Inside that club no customers only indian male staffs at the counter and few dancers. I ain't gonna pay big for that shit.

Going to these clubs is waste of money just paying 39,40$ on ladies drinks for chatting dancing
One of my friend use to go to rowell road for indian ladies but
My personal choice to bang is thai or filipino not indiaS

GN007SG
02-03-2024, 11:11 PM
diff ppl enjoy diff process
not everyone likes direct transactions like gl lol

end of day its their money

andy80jackson
05-04-2024, 09:24 AM
Pity the dancers, late nite they moving from 1 club to another in a group. Beautiful but not so scantily dressed.

MattHelm
05-04-2024, 05:01 PM
Can get some in little india bear mustafa
Sitting at coffee shop near kampong kapoor road intersection with desker road, some at shophouse stairs on rowell road be careful with some ladyboys there
Also some are available online on websites like locanto and $$$$$$ apps like tantan ,but be careful before paying as online prices are high

cramgnoel
18-04-2024, 01:48 PM
I've never been with an Indian girl. According to the seniors here, are Indian girls fun?

banger27
24-04-2024, 11:13 PM

Please PM me the contact :))