PDA

View Full Version : Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

lucyemelda88
02-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Dear bros,

Has anyone heard of any past or recent cases of hiv in geylang legal brothels? Is it very rare? Will the whole house be shut down if 1 girl is positive?

I am new here, heard of people who do raw in geylang brothels. Just for the safety of everyone, hope someone can share if he knows.

Thank you.

p u r e
02-09-2022, 09:35 PM
This is the type of question we should be asking here.

Up you for this.

I heard that the girl will be sent back. And HIV by law the authorities do keep track of those who kanna.

Not sure if there will be 'contact tracing'. LOL good luck for all of us.

But if you do protected vaginal sex the risk is damn low lah. Damn low for unprotected blowjob also.

kid6425
02-09-2022, 11:54 PM
Lol
Scared don’t play.
Play don’t scared.

Stay home watch prawn use right hand free one

whitebull
03-09-2022, 12:39 AM
TS, who do you expect will give you an answer here?
The bloke who contracted HIV, the WL or the OKT:rolleyes:
Better you go enquire at CDC or Kelantan Clinic.

alexlucky
03-09-2022, 12:47 AM
Maybe find out on Singapore statistics website.

seestar
03-09-2022, 03:55 AM
Simple logic, no girl will provide raw unless she is already HIV positive. Good luck for going raw. Please use helmet la. If my logic is helpful, please up me lol.

Mkbhd
03-09-2022, 11:03 AM
Simple logic, no girl will provide raw unless she is already HIV positive. Good luck for going raw. Please use helmet la. If my logic is helpful, please up me lol.

Not 100% true bro, your logic is only true for FL. For legal GL ladies, if they HIV+ already get sent home. I think the reason they offer raw is to get better business, and possibly also because they feel a connection with a bro, hence let them raw.

100% agree that we should always play safe!

reddevil3d
03-09-2022, 03:58 PM
TS, who do you expect will give you an answer here?
The bloke who contracted HIV, the WL or the OKT:rolleyes:
Better you go enquire at CDC or Kelantan Clinic.

Exactly as mentioned above.

Or just some dude saying: " Gotten hiv from xx WL "
U guys should not go unless want to kena.
blah blah blah this and that.

stfu2
03-09-2022, 08:38 PM
Not 100% true bro, your logic is only true for FL. For legal GL ladies, if they HIV+ already get sent home. I think the reason they offer raw is to get better business, and possibly also because they feel a connection with a bro, hence let them raw.

100% agree that we should always play safe!

One popular GL in 2018 did raw with me, she has FRs here, too.

I regretted after the fact, she told me last time she had raw was because of a broken condom, I believed her, but still didn’t feel safe.

I had too much anxiety about everything in life those days, call me a pussy if you want, went to anonymous test (private) clinic in Singapore. (If positive, you would be deported, unless a citizen.)

I was on a PrEp HIV medication for a month (this should be taken within 48 hours of exposure) just in case, later my test was clear.

Fast forward another year, this time the condom broke, went down for Dr again, however this time I was truthful and told the DR that it’s a sex worker in GL legal house.

She told me chances of HIV infection is very low, probability of other STD is higher. This time I didn’t do PrEP. It was clear again after a month when I tested.

FYI 4 years ago that medication cost like 2800 SGD.

ceandy
04-09-2022, 07:54 AM
Any one knows what is the frequency for HIV/STD tests for these legal WLs?

Penguin23
04-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Singapore has a very practical approach to HIV reporting - sex workers are tested monthly and if they are found positive then the Infectious Diseases Act requires medical practitioners to report every instance to MOH

This doesn't just apply to HIV but to a whole host of other STDs. The guidelines for reporting are in the link below.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/policies-and-legislation/infectious-diseases-act

If a sex worker is found positive for HIV, she is sent back. Period. No, the whole house won't be shut down, the girls generally do not fuck each other lol. I don't think there is formal contact tracing, since none of the GL houses use a videocam to record clients coming in and out (if they did, they will have very few customers going forward).

Do a bit of reading, understand that even if you have raw sex with an HIV positive lady, the chance of transmission is NOT 100%. Not encouraging raw with FLs/WLs/MLs per se (though I have done more than my fair share over the years and got away with it).

unfit
04-09-2022, 10:00 AM
since none of the GL houses use a videocam to record clients coming in and out (if they did, they will have very few customers going forward).

All licensed premises are to install CCTV monitoring cos brothel keeper must undertake av guideline :)

stfu2
04-09-2022, 01:05 PM
All licensed premises are to install CCTV monitoring cos brothel keeper must undertake av guideline :)

Yeah there are cameras.

Not only GL, PT has, too.

stfu2
04-09-2022, 01:05 PM
Singapore has a very practical approach to HIV reporting - sex workers are tested monthly and if they are found positive then the Infectious Diseases Act requires medical practitioners to report every instance to MOH

This doesn't just apply to HIV but to a whole host of other STDs. The guidelines for reporting are in the link below.

If a sex worker is found positive for HIV, she is sent back. Period. No, the whole house won't be shut down, the girls generally do not fuck each other lol. I don't think there is formal contact tracing, since none of the GL houses use a videocam to record clients coming in and out (if they did, they will have very few customers going forward).

Do a bit of reading, understand that even if you have raw sex with an HIV positive lady, the chance of transmission is NOT 100%. Not encouraging raw with FLs/WLs/MLs per se (though I have done more than my fair share over the years and got away with it).

Lower for vaginal sex, even lower if circumcised AFAIK. Better be safe and don’t play roulette though.

reddevil3d
04-09-2022, 03:04 PM

Raw is War!!
Rawrr~ :D
Made love during war :p

powerguy6655
05-09-2022, 08:40 AM
don't do raw outside. too risky

Peacekeeping
05-09-2022, 03:07 PM

Your logic makes sense. Only people who got nothing to lose will do raw.

TheIdesOfMarch
05-09-2022, 05:11 PM
Your logic makes sense. Only people who got nothing to lose will do raw.

Like this does it mean that JM14G7 the famous commando raw queen pre-Covid era had nothing to lose? Open secret she rawed all her customers. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

unfit
05-09-2022, 06:22 PM
Actually she's not raw queen cos latex allergy

she got no choice but going bareback

whitebull
05-09-2022, 09:28 PM

Bro unfit, you really well-informed regarding 'matters in geylang':D

pandalittle
05-09-2022, 10:08 PM

If got latex allergy shouldn’t even be working sex trade, she putting everyone health at risk, especially her own.

unfit
05-09-2022, 10:45 PM

Just kidding bro:D

reddevil3d
06-09-2022, 01:28 AM

玩玩啊你已为 :p:p

noobiedick
07-09-2022, 11:55 AM
I think in the last 2-3 decades, only 2 cases of reported HIV case in GL.

unfit
07-09-2022, 05:31 PM
I think in the last 2-3 decades, only 2 cases of reported HIV case in GL.

most recent also decade ago from Molek 🙊🙉🙈

lucyemelda88
07-09-2022, 07:30 PM
most recent also decade ago from Molek 🙊🙉🙈

Hey bro. Where did you get the news from?

I went to dsc clinic, and was quite surprised when the health advisors are not allowed to reveal licensed brothels. How then do we know for sure which brothel has regular checkups etc?
They also don't reveal the hiv cases in geylang..

p u r e
07-09-2022, 07:35 PM

I went to dsc clinic, and was quite surprised when the health advisors are not allowed to reveal licensed brothels. How then do we know for sure which brothel has regular checkups etc?

thanks for this info.

i think it's best to be as transparent as possible

pandalittle
07-09-2022, 07:35 PM

See this article from Dr Tan website

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/commercial-sex-in-singapore-hiv-stds-and-other-pitfalls/

unfit
07-09-2022, 09:13 PM

is from the horse mouth...most brothel keeper knew about it too:)

medical in confidence is not allowed to made public ;)

jialatking
08-09-2022, 01:17 PM
why you have this concern? have u done any unprotected sex with any girl in any GL house and worry about it now?

jialatking
08-09-2022, 01:19 PM
thanks for sharing the this info, at least we have assurance that the girls are checked frequently.

jialatking
08-09-2022, 01:25 PM
is from the horse mouth...most brothel keeper knew about it too:)

medical in confidence is not allowed to made public ;)

the chances of getting HIV via vagina is very low. best is to wear umbrella all the time bro...

unfit
08-09-2022, 03:14 PM
the chances of getting HIV via vagina is very low. best is to wear umbrella all the time bro...

Be safe than sorry:)

stfu2
09-09-2022, 11:43 AM

That’s not true, let’s not create a false sense of security.

Yes, it’s statistically low, but not with a person known to be HIV+ and high viral dose (like initial infection stage)

Also yes, vaginal is less vs anal, anal is the highest risk for recipient.

If you ever suspect you’re exposed, you can see a Dr and start emergency PrEp treatment, ideally within 24 hours, post 48 hours success rate at prevention of seroconversion is low AFAIK.

Swallowing prevention doses for a month is better than having to pay for that medicine and swallow it for the rest of your live. It’s expensive and it has side effects.

jialatking
09-09-2022, 02:59 PM
That’s not true, let’s not create a false sense of security.

Yes, it’s statistically low, but not with a person known to be HIV+ and high viral dose (like initial infection stage)

Also yes, vaginal is less vs anal, anal is the highest risk for recipient.

If you ever suspect you’re exposed, you can see a Dr and start emergency PrEp treatment, ideally within 24 hours, post 48 hours success rate at prevention of seroconversion is low AFAIK.

Swallowing prevention doses for a month is better than having to pay for that medicine and swallow it for the rest of your live. It’s expensive and it has side effects.

Good info bro. thanks for sharing this

jialatking
09-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Just for sharing, recently i have some exposure and went to DTAP for STD screening.I spoke to the DR about my concern of getting HIV or Syphilis from the girl in the legalised fish tanks in GL. He said i will not get HIV or Syphilis from the girls there but there are chances of getting other STD if do BBBJ without cap. He shared that the most common std he sees nowadays are gnonorhea and chlamydia and the ratio to hiv or sphyilis is like 99/1. So if u have always use condoms u dont have to worry. dont scare yourself bro!

p u r e
09-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Just for sharing, recently i have some exposure and went to DTAP for STD screening.I spoke to the DR about my concern of getting HIV or Syphilis from the girl in the legalised fish tanks in GL. He said i will not get HIV or Syphilis from the girls there but there are chances of getting other STD if do BBBJ without cap. He shared that the most common std he sees nowadays are gnonorhea and chlamydia and the ratio to hiv or sphyilis is like 99/1. So if u have always use condoms u dont have to worry. dont scare yourself bro!

yup thats what i suspect too.

stfu2
09-09-2022, 08:37 PM
It ended up with HIV PEP.

Hope it was a negative after the treatment. Dr told me if taken in time, its success rate is over 90% at prevention of seroconversion. If you even doubt it, better to consult a dr and start a PEP.

Accidental dip happened to me before with someone I met online for NSA (stranger but not a sex worker), I was already erect and reaching out to kiss her in missionary position, she was young and wet (I was 26, she was 19-20 I think), before I know it, my penis dipped into her pussy. We were like, since it happened, might as well continue without condom. Thinking of it now, I was such a bonehad.

pandalittle
09-09-2022, 09:06 PM
Yes, my previous PEP was sucessful and for unprotected oral and protected vaginal.

I ought to have mentioned, my accidental dip was while I was protected.....it was about 2 days ago. In fact, I am not even sure if it even really happeneded. I am so inexperienced with the mechanics of sex that I am not even fully sure what it feels like.

Thanks for sharing your experience

But quite sure you are safe from 2 days ago experience la

stfu2
09-09-2022, 09:13 PM
You might be worrying too much, like you mentioned anxiety issue. Seeing a counselor for something like CBT might help. I have a book recommendation if you’re interested.

kid6425
09-09-2022, 09:24 PM
Seriously friends,
Scared don’t play, play don’t scared.
U go massage do HJ only also can tio std from dirty towels or the hands.
If wan 100% safe go buy Tenga or use own hand. Sure 100% safe.

jialatking
09-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Seriously friends,
Scared don’t play, play don’t scared.
U go massage do HJ only also can tio std from dirty towels or the hands.
If wan 100% safe go buy Tenga or use own hand. Sure 100% safe.
small heart or ppl who has anxiety really canot go cheong...they will tramuatized easily...if really kena then kena lor..even HIV today is managable with the cocktail drugs. To me the mental health is more important to lead a happy life

peiyee
09-09-2022, 09:45 PM
Dear bros,

Has anyone heard of any past or recent cases of hiv in geylang legal brothels? Is it very rare? Will the whole house be shut down if 1 girl is positive?

I am new here, heard of people who do raw in geylang brothels. Just for the safety of everyone, hope someone can share if he knows.

Thank you.

Your chances of hiv is higher by having sex with a stranger you met at a club

seestar
10-09-2022, 12:40 AM

Totally agree....never never ever do raw with stranger....these strangers are the most dangerous.....

unfit
10-09-2022, 09:55 AM

100% agree on STI transmission during ONS :eek:

stfu2
10-09-2022, 05:16 PM
100% agree on STI transmission during ONS :eek:

I’m scolding my 10 year younger self, I shagged a poly girl raw then. I don’t know what I was thinking.

I did an oraquick test at home 1-2 months later back then, it was clear. Little did I know there was 14 day anonymous test or PEP to prevent HIV.

unfit
10-09-2022, 06:06 PM
I’m scolding my 10 year younger self, I shagged a poly girl raw then. I don’t know what I was thinking.

I did an oraquick test at home 1-2 months later back then, it was clear. Little did I know there was 14 day anonymous test or PEP to prevent HIV.

Lucky you:p

stfu2
10-09-2022, 06:51 PM
Lucky you:p

Haha, yeah, pleasure wise it’s great. Where got such lobang now. I lost hair also. (Speaking primary school Singlish at least)

unfit
10-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Haha, yeah, pleasure wise it’s great. Where got such lobang now. I lost hair also. (Speaking primary school Singlish at least)

if 2moro one xmm lure you again how huh :D

stfu2
10-09-2022, 09:25 PM
if 2moro one xmm lure you again how huh :D

What is xmm lol

unfit
10-09-2022, 09:57 PM
What is xmm lol

xiao mei mei :D

stfu2
10-09-2022, 10:00 PM
xiao mei mei :D

Ohh, I understand now haha, she had daddy issues, why else would she go looking for older men 😂

I wouldn't raw a stranger again, no pussy is worth swallowing pills for the rest of your life.

unfit
10-09-2022, 10:03 PM
Ohh, I understand now haha, she had daddy issues, why else would she go looking for older men 😂

I wouldn't raw a stranger again, no pussy is worth swallowing pills for the rest of your life.

PCC is the best for us :p

soulempty
11-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Just curious for bros who have cheong for years where they only have protected vaginal sex as well as protected oral sex in legalized brothel , and also with hpv/hepatitis vaccinated.

despite all those precaution , did any of the bros here still catch any form of STD?

noobiedick
12-09-2022, 09:13 AM

All girls are required to do regular checkups. If they kenna STD, girls are required to stop working and the shop owner gets a warning. If they kenna HIV, the girl gets sent home immediately and the shop has to shut down. Existing girls will be transferred to other shops.

You get the details from girls or owners if you're a regular.

PRC girls has a WeChat group that existed since 2014/15, there are thousands of girls in this group - all WL. They exchange info on regulars, tips, stories etc.

noobiedick
12-09-2022, 09:29 AM
Just curious for bros who have cheong for years where they only have protected vaginal sex as well as protected oral sex in legalized brothel , and also with hpv/hepatitis vaccinated.

despite all those precaution , did any of the bros here still catch any form of STD?

Nobody does protected oral sex in GL.

I my 3 decades of cheonging GL, I've gotten STD twice but I am not sure if it is really from WL or from my ex-wife.

p u r e
12-09-2022, 09:35 AM
Nobody does protected oral sex in GL.

I my 3 decades of cheonging GL, I've gotten STD twice but I am not sure if it is really from WL or from my ex-wife.

people do protected oral sex lah. some WL also insist on that.

noobiedick
12-09-2022, 09:41 AM

Sigh..

There have been numerous trials done since the dawn of HIV and you can find them online.

1. The statistical rate of getting HIV is ~0.1%.
2. The chance of getting HIV through vagina sex with a HIV woman is ~0.04%.
3. The chance of getting HIV through oral sex with a HIV patient is negligible.
4. You have a 1 in <100 chance of getting HIV through sharing a needle or receptive anal sex with a HIV patient.

Avoid 4 and you should be fine.

stfu2
12-09-2022, 09:42 AM
people do protected oral sex lah. some WL also insist on that.

In my experience with GL and PT, this is true, unless you specifically go to places known for BBBJ. If they still cap you at such place, either they didn’t like you or they have a test due soon.

stfu2
12-09-2022, 09:47 AM
Sigh..

There have been numerous trials done since the dawn of HIV and you can find them online.

1. The statistical rate of getting HIV is ~0.1%.
2. The chance of getting HIV through vagina sex with a HIV woman is ~0.04%.
3. The chance of getting HIV through oral sex with a HIV patient is negligible.
4. You have a 1 in <100 chance of getting HIV through sharing a needle or receptive anal sex with a HIV patient.

Avoid 4 and you should be fine.

Depends if there are other underlying conditions and the stage of HIV infection (viral load)
https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/vaginal-sex-and-risk-hiv-transmission

> A meta-analysis of studies of heterosexual HIV transmission found that, in high-income countries prior to the introduction of combination therapy, the risk per sexual act was 0.04% if the female partner was HIV positive and the male partner was HIV negative. The risk was 0.08% when the male partner was HIV positive and the female partner HIV negative. However, these rates were considerably higher when the source partner was in either the very early or the late stage of HIV infection, when one partner had a sexually transmitted infection that causes genital sores, and also in studies done in lower-income countries (Boily).

seestar
13-09-2022, 08:29 AM
Depends if there are other underlying conditions and the stage of HIV infection (viral load)
https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/vaginal-sex-and-risk-hiv-transmission

> A meta-analysis of studies of heterosexual HIV transmission found that, in high-income countries prior to the introduction of combination therapy, the risk per sexual act was 0.04% if the female partner was HIV positive and the male partner was HIV negative. The risk was 0.08% when the male partner was HIV positive and the female partner HIV negative. However, these rates were considerably higher when the source partner was in either the very early or the late stage of HIV infection, when one partner had a sexually transmitted infection that causes genital sores, and also in studies done in lower-income countries (Boily).

Amazing analysis stfu2, not many people can read and understand such stuffs, you must have a doctoral or something lol you should change nick to shifu2. 师父。

stfu2
13-09-2022, 01:04 PM
Amazing analysis stfu2, not many people can read and understand such stuffs, you must have a doctoral or something lol you should change nick to shifu2. 师父。

lol it’s copy paste.

TLDR: two conditions increase likelihood
1 - when there are conditions which increase immune cell count like other std, that can create sores for virus to enter, too
2 - viral load count, extremely high for new infection and high for late stage infection (like patients with low cell count, immunodeficient)

HIV infects and destroys immune system’s some cell, it’s not interested in all body cells

benjo83
07-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Lower for vaginal sex, even lower if circumcised AFAIK. Better be safe and don’t play roulette though.

why is lower for vaginal sex and even lower if circumcised?

soonbeng
07-10-2022, 10:19 PM
All the above are no condoms are used right? Since we use condoms with licensed Geylang WLs, the chance of getting HIV in Geylang is less than 0.04%.

bullterrier
08-10-2022, 12:58 PM
always play safe, wear the condom, fuck properly, less worries

stfu2
10-10-2022, 12:06 PM
why is lower for vaginal sex and even lower if circumcised?

I'm not a doctor, but I've read some literature (papers in medicine) and some articles from medical sites

From my narrow understanding/perspective:
HIV virus needs immune system cells or cells of particular type to be able to infect and spread.

If uncircumcised:
- You have a foreskin retaining exchanged fluids underneath it
- Foreskin has cells which are susceptible to infection

> Circumcision reduces heterosexual HIV-1 acquisition in men by at least 60%. However, the biological mechanisms by which circumcision is protective remain incompletely understood.

See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5594533/

This is also in alignment with existing STDs causing genital sores increasing chances of transmission, because if there is a sore, there is likelihood of body fighting the infection at the site, where you have elevated number of cells from immune system

However for this alone I wouldn't go and circumcise as you lose the sensation from top of your penis, it's less sensitive as I age, sometimes can't ejaculate if the pussy is loose because no sensation on the shaft and rest with a loose pussy. Myself and my family all had phimosis, had to be circumcised, it's genetic I guess.

For vaginal sex vs anal sex, you're dumping HIV directly into colon, which absorbs the material and passes it into blood stream, where you have all types of cells floating. For anal sex, recipient is at greater risk, I don't know about the penetrating party.

bullterrier
10-10-2022, 01:25 PM
still the same advice: always play safe, wear the condom, fuck properly, less worries

Ahboy113
07-12-2022, 03:05 PM
I read up about HPV Vaccine, and read that Vaccination is not recommended for everyone older than age 26 years. However, some adults age 27 through 45 years who are not already vaccinated may decide to get the HPV vaccine after speaking with their healthcare provider about their risk for new HPV infections and the possible benefits of vaccination. HPV vaccination in this age range provides less benefit. Most sexually active adults have already been exposed to HPV, although not necessarily all of the HPV types targeted by vaccination.

At any age, having a new sex partner is a risk factor for getting a new HPV infection. People who are already in a long-term, mutually monogamous relationship are not likely to get a new HPV infection.

Anyone can advise? If above 50 years old still can go for vaccine? Or as per above mentioned?

unfit
07-12-2022, 07:16 PM
hiv and hpv 2 different viruses leh

Dignified69
08-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Me buy lots of condoms different variety to enjoy, though my favourite remains Durex Comfort.

Must also get my body back into better shape. Fitter person means better sex. But the fitter I get the more horny I get and then have to spend more money.

Me needs hot young fuck buddy. Have sex and then chill.

Peacekeeping
09-12-2022, 12:37 AM
Got once a fl make me very high with her blowjob then offer me raw. I rejected her. After I wear condom and about to penetrate her, I noticed a few black patches on her legs. Those are not bruise or mole. It definitely doesn’t look normal to me and my kukubird immediately shrink. In the end I just ask her to jerk off for me and I zao.

bullterrier
09-12-2022, 03:09 AM
Got once a fl make me very high with her blowjob then offer me raw. I rejected her. After I wear condom and about to penetrate her, I noticed a few black patches on her legs. Those are not bruise or mole. It definitely doesn’t look normal to me and my kukubird immediately shrink. In the end I just ask her to jerk off for me and I zao.

yes bro, you mentioned it, you got a Freelance, not a WL in Geylang. This is why I also siam the Freelance. Play safer with the WL (legal prostitutes) in Geylang

lodanap
13-12-2022, 10:58 AM
I'm not a doctor, but I've read some literature (papers in medicine) and some articles from medical sites

From my narrow understanding/perspective:
HIV virus needs immune system cells or cells of particular type to be able to infect and spread.

If uncircumcised:
- You have a foreskin retaining exchanged fluids underneath it
- Foreskin has cells which are susceptible to infection

> Circumcision reduces heterosexual HIV-1 acquisition in men by at least 60%. However, the biological mechanisms by which circumcision is protective remain incompletely understood.

See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5594533/

This is also in alignment with existing STDs causing genital sores increasing chances of transmission, because if there is a sore, there is likelihood of body fighting the infection at the site, where you have elevated number of cells from immune system

However for this alone I wouldn't go and circumcise as you lose the sensation from top of your penis, it's less sensitive as I age, sometimes can't ejaculate if the pussy is loose because no sensation on the shaft and rest with a loose pussy. Myself and my family all had phimosis, had to be circumcised, it's genetic I guess.

For vaginal sex vs anal sex, you're dumping HIV directly into colon, which absorbs the material and passes it into blood stream, where you have all types of cells floating. For anal sex, recipient is at greater risk, I don't know about the penetrating party.

Interesting info. I did not know circumcision helps to reduce that. I always tot it was meant for more "song" purpose. lol

lodanap
13-12-2022, 11:00 AM
I read up about HPV Vaccine, and read that Vaccination is not recommended for everyone older than age 26 years. However, some adults age 27 through 45 years who are not already vaccinated may decide to get the HPV vaccine after speaking with their healthcare provider about their risk for new HPV infections and the possible benefits of vaccination. HPV vaccination in this age range provides less benefit. Most sexually active adults have already been exposed to HPV, although not necessarily all of the HPV types targeted by vaccination.

At any age, having a new sex partner is a risk factor for getting a new HPV infection. People who are already in a long-term, mutually monogamous relationship are not likely to get a new HPV infection.

Anyone can advise? If above 50 years old still can go for vaccine? Or as per above mentioned?

HPV vaccine can be taken for Men or Women alike. No age limits. Just go and have it if you are sexually active.

lodanap
13-12-2022, 11:02 AM

Black patches might be skin related issues.
But 1 thing for sure, if the vagina has pungent smell, better never ever let your dick go in raw. Its definitely diseased and you do not know which kind of disease she has. Stay safe and wear a condom, dear bro.

Peacekeeping
13-12-2022, 04:36 PM
Black patches might be skin related issues.
But 1 thing for sure, if the vagina has pungent smell, better never ever let your dick go in raw. Its definitely diseased and you do not know which kind of disease she has. Stay safe and wear a condom, dear bro.

If got smelly pussy I won’t put it in even with condom.

Robgot123
13-12-2022, 06:40 PM

does any bros knows if a gal in fish tank has herps will she be sent home? Seems like herpes is more widespread

Lawrencegan
13-12-2022, 09:53 PM
does any bros knows if a gal in fish tank has herps will she be sent home? Seems like herpes is more widespread
No they will only be advised to stop work during outbreak

Robgot123
13-12-2022, 10:50 PM
No they will only be advised to stop work during outbreak

makes sense since most Singaporean have herpes and are mostly asymptomatic